• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:08
CEST 03:08
KST 10:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8394 users

FXOpen Team House Pictures - Page 12

Forum Index > SC2 General
731 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 37 Next All
SuperStyle
Profile Joined March 2011
United States976 Posts
April 29 2011 17:45 GMT
#221
On April 30 2011 02:39 Robinsa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2011 02:30 SuperStyle wrote:
On April 30 2011 02:13 Robinsa wrote:
On April 30 2011 02:09 dtz wrote:
Of course there is no such thing as zero lag. That's just a figure of speech. Bnet has inbuilt latency of 125ms ( or was it 150ms)? So zero lag probably mean 125 ms as that's as good as anyone can get. Even if you live next to the server with the most imbalanced internet ever.

Well done FXO. It's nice to see a team that takes very good care of its team. Hopefully someone will translate this into PlayXP or something. Who knows there will be some Koreans who got jealous and wanna move in. FXOMKP!

Yes and the point is that they live on the other side of the world on top of that.


I dont get people like u, i mean is ur life sooooo miserable and empty that u actually have to troll THIS team and house EVEN thought del and fxopen said that there will be NO lag and its their homebase of operations.
I mean this is the best house ever in the history of esport and u have to troll it because ur an expert on fucking internet in Malaysia and u know everything there is to know about Kuala Lumpur and ur 100% sure that del and fxopen have no idea what they are doing because their house is not in fucking America but it is in Malaysia.
Stupid troll.

Im not sure what it has to with my life but anyway the point is that there is lag from NA to Korea. Thats a fact. Now, how do you expect there to be less lag from Malaysia that have worse infrastucture and is located further away from NA ? Im not saying it cuz I hate FXO but Im just pointing out a problem they most likely experiance. Ill leave the happy go lucky part to you.


Ok,so u think that there is no internet provider in the world that can get u internet strong enough to have 0 lag from NA to KR or other way around... think again. Money can buy all,even 0 latency internet to all 3 servers
rotegirte
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany2859 Posts
April 29 2011 17:45 GMT
#222
On April 30 2011 02:39 Robinsa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2011 02:30 SuperStyle wrote:
On April 30 2011 02:13 Robinsa wrote:
On April 30 2011 02:09 dtz wrote:
Of course there is no such thing as zero lag. That's just a figure of speech. Bnet has inbuilt latency of 125ms ( or was it 150ms)? So zero lag probably mean 125 ms as that's as good as anyone can get. Even if you live next to the server with the most imbalanced internet ever.

Well done FXO. It's nice to see a team that takes very good care of its team. Hopefully someone will translate this into PlayXP or something. Who knows there will be some Koreans who got jealous and wanna move in. FXOMKP!

Yes and the point is that they live on the other side of the world on top of that.


I dont get people like u, i mean is ur life sooooo miserable and empty that u actually have to troll THIS team and house EVEN thought del and fxopen said that there will be NO lag and its their homebase of operations.
I mean this is the best house ever in the history of esport and u have to troll it because ur an expert on fucking internet in Malaysia and u know everything there is to know about Kuala Lumpur and ur 100% sure that del and fxopen have no idea what they are doing because their house is not in fucking America but it is in Malaysia.
Stupid troll.

Im not sure what it has to with my life but anyway the point is that there is lag from NA to Korea. Thats a fact. Now, how do you expect there to be less lag from Malaysia that have worse infrastucture and is located further away from NA ? Im not saying it cuz I hate FXO but Im just pointing out a problem they most likely experiance. Ill leave the happy go lucky part to you.


What do you want them to do? Trace down every single middle-man ISP, backbones and route nodes and double-check the packages to tell you why exactly they don't experience lag issues?

Reality is, they don't give a darn f as to why it works. They stated connection quality was tested and deemed sufficient to a majority of SC2 servers.
FXOpen
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia1844 Posts
April 29 2011 17:45 GMT
#223
On April 30 2011 02:39 Robinsa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2011 02:30 SuperStyle wrote:
On April 30 2011 02:13 Robinsa wrote:
On April 30 2011 02:09 dtz wrote:
Of course there is no such thing as zero lag. That's just a figure of speech. Bnet has inbuilt latency of 125ms ( or was it 150ms)? So zero lag probably mean 125 ms as that's as good as anyone can get. Even if you live next to the server with the most imbalanced internet ever.

Well done FXO. It's nice to see a team that takes very good care of its team. Hopefully someone will translate this into PlayXP or something. Who knows there will be some Koreans who got jealous and wanna move in. FXOMKP!

Yes and the point is that they live on the other side of the world on top of that.


I dont get people like u, i mean is ur life sooooo miserable and empty that u actually have to troll THIS team and house EVEN thought del and fxopen said that there will be NO lag and its their homebase of operations.
I mean this is the best house ever in the history of esport and u have to troll it because ur an expert on fucking internet in Malaysia and u know everything there is to know about Kuala Lumpur and ur 100% sure that del and fxopen have no idea what they are doing because their house is not in fucking America but it is in Malaysia.
Stupid troll.

Im not sure what it has to with my life but anyway the point is that there is lag from NA to Korea. Thats a fact. Now, how do you expect there to be less lag from Malaysia that have worse infrastucture and is located further away from NA ? Im not saying it cuz I hate FXO but Im just pointing out a problem they most likely experiance. Ill leave the happy go lucky part to you.


I just played on NA from the house. I am sitting there right now... I had no delay.. The player I played seemed to know who I was.. I had absolutely NO delay what so ever on NA. At the same time, I had the NASL commentary going in the background, and youtube playing frank sinatra...

Are you going to continue to suggest that I am dumb enough to not get working internet in the house and that I wouldn't check to see that its playable on the 'major' servers of battle.net.

I spent over 20 000 USD to get this internet set up... so I'm sorry if I seem a little frustrated by your constant need to knit pick. Honestly man, you should come talk to me in my office sometime I would like to get the opportunity for an even playing field for knit picking.
www.twitter.com/FXOpenESports
VidyaYuropa
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
87 Posts
April 29 2011 17:45 GMT
#224
I think White-Ra has 4 of these, so it's nothing particularly special.

No just joking, pretty awesome place, especially the close position to the forest. Sick to imagine,that after some laddering you just go swimming into the pool, in the sun, surrounded by jungle :$
420 smoke a blunt
Robinsa
Profile Joined May 2009
Japan1333 Posts
April 29 2011 17:46 GMT
#225
On April 30 2011 02:31 iCCup.Diamond wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2011 02:25 Robinsa wrote:
On April 30 2011 02:15 iCCup.Diamond wrote:
On April 30 2011 02:13 Robinsa wrote:
On April 30 2011 02:09 dtz wrote:
Of course there is no such thing as zero lag. That's just a figure of speech. Bnet has inbuilt latency of 125ms ( or was it 150ms)? So zero lag probably mean 125 ms as that's as good as anyone can get. Even if you live next to the server with the most imbalanced internet ever.

Well done FXO. It's nice to see a team that takes very good care of its team. Hopefully someone will translate this into PlayXP or something. Who knows there will be some Koreans who got jealous and wanna move in. FXOMKP!

Yes and the point is that they live on the other side of the world on top of that.


What part of him saying he has tested it did you miss? I know I can play on EU with 0 lag (most of the time), and I'm in NA. Malaysia > NA is not out of the question.

I read that as well but hes just talking bs when he says that they ping 50 to EU and NA. Its just not possible.

Yeah, and its a huge difference to play EU to NA and vice versa rather than to connect to Korea/Asia.

The infrastructure in asia just isnt there. They might be able to play on korea and sea - I doubt anything else.

I hope Im wrong but I dont think this will work out if they intend to compete online on EU/NA servers. Time wil tell.


Well I am sure you have the jump on a multi million (billion?) dollar company in that case.... I have a feeling that being they are paying A LOT of $ for this, that's one of the first things they tried.

So far FXO has not done one thing that would be described as incompetent or even bad, they have done great things and every decision they make ends with "oh cool", please don't assume a company that is paying thousands of dollars a month in salaries and tens of thousands a month in rent, that has a Porche as their team car did not check the internet on said house, that's just lol.


Last time I checked neither a Porche or money broke the laws of physics last time I checked but Im sure theyll make an exception if they pay enough.
4649!!
Whiplash
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States2929 Posts
April 29 2011 17:48 GMT
#226
Love what your doing for the scene and players FXOBoSs, keep up the good work and I hope to see more content from the house as the players get settled in. I'd also like to know a player list of those who will be staying in the house!
Cinematographer / Steadicam Operator. Former Starcraft commentator/player
FXOpen
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia1844 Posts
April 29 2011 17:49 GMT
#227
I am almost 100% sure at some point in time in the next 12 months, every player will be in the house
www.twitter.com/FXOpenESports
Panicc
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany163 Posts
April 29 2011 17:51 GMT
#228
On April 30 2011 02:46 Robinsa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2011 02:31 iCCup.Diamond wrote:
On April 30 2011 02:25 Robinsa wrote:
On April 30 2011 02:15 iCCup.Diamond wrote:
On April 30 2011 02:13 Robinsa wrote:
On April 30 2011 02:09 dtz wrote:
Of course there is no such thing as zero lag. That's just a figure of speech. Bnet has inbuilt latency of 125ms ( or was it 150ms)? So zero lag probably mean 125 ms as that's as good as anyone can get. Even if you live next to the server with the most imbalanced internet ever.

Well done FXO. It's nice to see a team that takes very good care of its team. Hopefully someone will translate this into PlayXP or something. Who knows there will be some Koreans who got jealous and wanna move in. FXOMKP!

Yes and the point is that they live on the other side of the world on top of that.


What part of him saying he has tested it did you miss? I know I can play on EU with 0 lag (most of the time), and I'm in NA. Malaysia > NA is not out of the question.

I read that as well but hes just talking bs when he says that they ping 50 to EU and NA. Its just not possible.

Yeah, and its a huge difference to play EU to NA and vice versa rather than to connect to Korea/Asia.

The infrastructure in asia just isnt there. They might be able to play on korea and sea - I doubt anything else.

I hope Im wrong but I dont think this will work out if they intend to compete online on EU/NA servers. Time wil tell.


Well I am sure you have the jump on a multi million (billion?) dollar company in that case.... I have a feeling that being they are paying A LOT of $ for this, that's one of the first things they tried.

So far FXO has not done one thing that would be described as incompetent or even bad, they have done great things and every decision they make ends with "oh cool", please don't assume a company that is paying thousands of dollars a month in salaries and tens of thousands a month in rent, that has a Porche as their team car did not check the internet on said house, that's just lol.


Last time I checked neither a Porche or money broke the laws of physics last time I checked but Im sure theyll make an exception if they pay enough.



What an dick are you? Just stop trolling here and get out when nobody wants you here... I dont understand people like you. I hope you are not this in real life
drooL
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United Kingdom2108 Posts
April 29 2011 17:52 GMT
#229
can you somehow change the size so the pictures show in the thread properly? that would be very nice if you use the TL uploader it resizes automatically.
@nowSimon
Robinsa
Profile Joined May 2009
Japan1333 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-29 17:56:58
April 29 2011 17:52 GMT
#230
On April 30 2011 02:45 FXOpen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2011 02:39 Robinsa wrote:
On April 30 2011 02:30 SuperStyle wrote:
On April 30 2011 02:13 Robinsa wrote:
On April 30 2011 02:09 dtz wrote:
Of course there is no such thing as zero lag. That's just a figure of speech. Bnet has inbuilt latency of 125ms ( or was it 150ms)? So zero lag probably mean 125 ms as that's as good as anyone can get. Even if you live next to the server with the most imbalanced internet ever.

Well done FXO. It's nice to see a team that takes very good care of its team. Hopefully someone will translate this into PlayXP or something. Who knows there will be some Koreans who got jealous and wanna move in. FXOMKP!

Yes and the point is that they live on the other side of the world on top of that.


I dont get people like u, i mean is ur life sooooo miserable and empty that u actually have to troll THIS team and house EVEN thought del and fxopen said that there will be NO lag and its their homebase of operations.
I mean this is the best house ever in the history of esport and u have to troll it because ur an expert on fucking internet in Malaysia and u know everything there is to know about Kuala Lumpur and ur 100% sure that del and fxopen have no idea what they are doing because their house is not in fucking America but it is in Malaysia.
Stupid troll.

Im not sure what it has to with my life but anyway the point is that there is lag from NA to Korea. Thats a fact. Now, how do you expect there to be less lag from Malaysia that have worse infrastucture and is located further away from NA ? Im not saying it cuz I hate FXO but Im just pointing out a problem they most likely experiance. Ill leave the happy go lucky part to you.


I just played on NA from the house. I am sitting there right now... I had no delay.. The player I played seemed to know who I was.. I had absolutely NO delay what so ever on NA. At the same time, I had the NASL commentary going in the background, and youtube playing frank sinatra...

Are you going to continue to suggest that I am dumb enough to not get working internet in the house and that I wouldn't check to see that its playable on the 'major' servers of battle.net.

I spent over 20 000 USD to get this internet set up... so I'm sorry if I seem a little frustrated by your constant need to knit pick. Honestly man, you should come talk to me in my office sometime I would like to get the opportunity for an even playing field for knit picking.

Again. I really hope you succeed with this and I think its totally awsome with a team house. I will have my doubts with the connection until I see you guys play tournaments from there. Some people think im just trying to troll and thats not it at all. I just feel like its going to be a problem but I really do hope it wont be.
4649!!
redux46
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada92 Posts
April 29 2011 17:52 GMT
#231
Wow, so much more spacious compared to the korean team houses.
[Atomic]Peace
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States451 Posts
April 29 2011 17:53 GMT
#232
On April 30 2011 02:49 FXOpen wrote:
I am almost 100% sure at some point in time in the next 12 months, every player will be in the house

Wow, that's fantastic news! I'm really excited to see what kind of results this produces.
☢
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
April 29 2011 17:54 GMT
#233
Now that is a nice team house.
tGFuRy
Profile Joined September 2010
United States537 Posts
April 29 2011 17:55 GMT
#234
Why pictures so big?? I recommend making the pictures smaller and not so zoomed in :/ thats just imo looks like a great place though.. I'm jelous ):
Always a Gamer
Panicc
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany163 Posts
April 29 2011 17:58 GMT
#235
On April 30 2011 02:52 Robinsa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2011 02:45 FXOpen wrote:
On April 30 2011 02:39 Robinsa wrote:
On April 30 2011 02:30 SuperStyle wrote:
On April 30 2011 02:13 Robinsa wrote:
On April 30 2011 02:09 dtz wrote:
Of course there is no such thing as zero lag. That's just a figure of speech. Bnet has inbuilt latency of 125ms ( or was it 150ms)? So zero lag probably mean 125 ms as that's as good as anyone can get. Even if you live next to the server with the most imbalanced internet ever.

Well done FXO. It's nice to see a team that takes very good care of its team. Hopefully someone will translate this into PlayXP or something. Who knows there will be some Koreans who got jealous and wanna move in. FXOMKP!

Yes and the point is that they live on the other side of the world on top of that.


I dont get people like u, i mean is ur life sooooo miserable and empty that u actually have to troll THIS team and house EVEN thought del and fxopen said that there will be NO lag and its their homebase of operations.
I mean this is the best house ever in the history of esport and u have to troll it because ur an expert on fucking internet in Malaysia and u know everything there is to know about Kuala Lumpur and ur 100% sure that del and fxopen have no idea what they are doing because their house is not in fucking America but it is in Malaysia.
Stupid troll.

Im not sure what it has to with my life but anyway the point is that there is lag from NA to Korea. Thats a fact. Now, how do you expect there to be less lag from Malaysia that have worse infrastucture and is located further away from NA ? Im not saying it cuz I hate FXO but Im just pointing out a problem they most likely experiance. Ill leave the happy go lucky part to you.


I just played on NA from the house. I am sitting there right now... I had no delay.. The player I played seemed to know who I was.. I had absolutely NO delay what so ever on NA. At the same time, I had the NASL commentary going in the background, and youtube playing frank sinatra...

Are you going to continue to suggest that I am dumb enough to not get working internet in the house and that I wouldn't check to see that its playable on the 'major' servers of battle.net.

I spent over 20 000 USD to get this internet set up... so I'm sorry if I seem a little frustrated by your constant need to knit pick. Honestly man, you should come talk to me in my office sometime I would like to get the opportunity for an even playing field for knit picking.

Again. I really hope you succeed with this and I think its totally awsome with a team house. I will have my doubts with the connection until I see you guys play tournaments from there. Some people think im just trying to troll and thats not it at all. I just feel like its going to be a problem but I really do hope it wont be.



Guy answer me. Whats not trolling in your post? He already answered you that he tested it. Man grow up and be smarter because your stupid feeling doesnt matter if the already answeered with straight facts which destroys your feelings or whatever you are smoking,
Incanus
Profile Joined October 2009
Canada695 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-29 17:59:17
April 29 2011 17:58 GMT
#236
Robinsa is completely right in that as stated, what FXOpen said (0-50ms latency to NA) is physically impossible (no SuperStyle, money doesn't buy miracles...) but I guess what FXOpen meant is that he doesn't detect any lag while playing SC2 on the NA server. The problem with this is that pros will likely detect in game lag more than your average player, but I'm sure its nothing they can't get used to.
Flash: "Why am I so good?" *sob sob*
Crais
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada2136 Posts
April 29 2011 17:59 GMT
#237
On April 30 2011 02:52 Robinsa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2011 02:45 FXOpen wrote:
On April 30 2011 02:39 Robinsa wrote:
On April 30 2011 02:30 SuperStyle wrote:
On April 30 2011 02:13 Robinsa wrote:
On April 30 2011 02:09 dtz wrote:
Of course there is no such thing as zero lag. That's just a figure of speech. Bnet has inbuilt latency of 125ms ( or was it 150ms)? So zero lag probably mean 125 ms as that's as good as anyone can get. Even if you live next to the server with the most imbalanced internet ever.

Well done FXO. It's nice to see a team that takes very good care of its team. Hopefully someone will translate this into PlayXP or something. Who knows there will be some Koreans who got jealous and wanna move in. FXOMKP!

Yes and the point is that they live on the other side of the world on top of that.


I dont get people like u, i mean is ur life sooooo miserable and empty that u actually have to troll THIS team and house EVEN thought del and fxopen said that there will be NO lag and its their homebase of operations.
I mean this is the best house ever in the history of esport and u have to troll it because ur an expert on fucking internet in Malaysia and u know everything there is to know about Kuala Lumpur and ur 100% sure that del and fxopen have no idea what they are doing because their house is not in fucking America but it is in Malaysia.
Stupid troll.

Im not sure what it has to with my life but anyway the point is that there is lag from NA to Korea. Thats a fact. Now, how do you expect there to be less lag from Malaysia that have worse infrastucture and is located further away from NA ? Im not saying it cuz I hate FXO but Im just pointing out a problem they most likely experiance. Ill leave the happy go lucky part to you.


I just played on NA from the house. I am sitting there right now... I had no delay.. The player I played seemed to know who I was.. I had absolutely NO delay what so ever on NA. At the same time, I had the NASL commentary going in the background, and youtube playing frank sinatra...

Are you going to continue to suggest that I am dumb enough to not get working internet in the house and that I wouldn't check to see that its playable on the 'major' servers of battle.net.

I spent over 20 000 USD to get this internet set up... so I'm sorry if I seem a little frustrated by your constant need to knit pick. Honestly man, you should come talk to me in my office sometime I would like to get the opportunity for an even playing field for knit picking.

Again. I really hope you succeed with this and I think its totally awsome with a team house. I will have my doubts with the connection until I see you guys play tournaments from there. Some people think im just trying to troll and thats not it at all. I just feel like its going to be a problem but I really do hope it wont be.


Why are you even posting here...Seriously no one wants to hear your whining and complaining about soemthing that literally has 0 to do with you.

Gtats FXO! One of my fav teams. I'm excited for the future of the team.
RIP MBC Game Hero
eXwOn
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada351 Posts
April 29 2011 17:59 GMT
#238
*drools*
Splendid. I don't know what else to say.
#2 in the world on the ladders!!! 3.31.11 :D:D:D
spiksel
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands97 Posts
April 29 2011 18:02 GMT
#239
omfg thats an great house
kagemucha
Profile Joined August 2010
United States326 Posts
April 29 2011 18:03 GMT
#240
I already love FXO cause they taught me to resize images on TL :D
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 37 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft420
CranKy Ducklings27
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft420
CosmosSc2 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2141
Artosis 647
910 40
Dota 2
monkeys_forever611
Counter-Strike
taco 38
minikerr17
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox568
Other Games
summit1g8578
JimRising 568
C9.Mang0290
Maynarde141
ViBE127
ArmadaUGS43
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick998
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream127
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
9h 53m
Stellar Fest
11h 53m
The PondCast
1d 8h
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
1d 11h
OSC
1d 22h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.