• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:08
CEST 03:08
KST 10:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8299 users

FXOpen Team House Pictures - Page 13

Forum Index > SC2 General
731 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 37 Next All
Semipsyc
Profile Joined October 2010
Korea (South)123 Posts
April 29 2011 18:04 GMT
#241
This looks so amazing!!! Srsly, this is awesome that they got a sweet team house like this to work in for the future
Marcus420
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada1923 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-29 18:11:42
April 29 2011 18:05 GMT
#242
wow! I think even the koreans will be jealous!

Also; why malaysia ? o.O

I would assume most players would move from their home (in a seperate country) to go there?
Qntc.YuMe
Profile Joined January 2011
United States792 Posts
April 29 2011 18:06 GMT
#243
k how rich is FXO seriously?
Grease
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States138 Posts
April 29 2011 18:07 GMT
#244
What a house... Especially for gamers... My god. Makes me want to go back when i was 10 and Game to the extreme so it would pay off. I am just amazed by the inside and size of this house. But its a good sign for E-sports in America and i only hope the big name tournaments become mainstream and really take off
SHIT HAPPENS
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
April 29 2011 18:07 GMT
#245
On April 30 2011 03:06 DreamRaider wrote:
k how rich is FXO seriously?


Very. Google it.
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
Robinsa
Profile Joined May 2009
Japan1333 Posts
April 29 2011 18:09 GMT
#246
On April 30 2011 02:59 Crais wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2011 02:52 Robinsa wrote:
On April 30 2011 02:45 FXOpen wrote:
On April 30 2011 02:39 Robinsa wrote:
On April 30 2011 02:30 SuperStyle wrote:
On April 30 2011 02:13 Robinsa wrote:
On April 30 2011 02:09 dtz wrote:
Of course there is no such thing as zero lag. That's just a figure of speech. Bnet has inbuilt latency of 125ms ( or was it 150ms)? So zero lag probably mean 125 ms as that's as good as anyone can get. Even if you live next to the server with the most imbalanced internet ever.

Well done FXO. It's nice to see a team that takes very good care of its team. Hopefully someone will translate this into PlayXP or something. Who knows there will be some Koreans who got jealous and wanna move in. FXOMKP!

Yes and the point is that they live on the other side of the world on top of that.


I dont get people like u, i mean is ur life sooooo miserable and empty that u actually have to troll THIS team and house EVEN thought del and fxopen said that there will be NO lag and its their homebase of operations.
I mean this is the best house ever in the history of esport and u have to troll it because ur an expert on fucking internet in Malaysia and u know everything there is to know about Kuala Lumpur and ur 100% sure that del and fxopen have no idea what they are doing because their house is not in fucking America but it is in Malaysia.
Stupid troll.

Im not sure what it has to with my life but anyway the point is that there is lag from NA to Korea. Thats a fact. Now, how do you expect there to be less lag from Malaysia that have worse infrastucture and is located further away from NA ? Im not saying it cuz I hate FXO but Im just pointing out a problem they most likely experiance. Ill leave the happy go lucky part to you.


I just played on NA from the house. I am sitting there right now... I had no delay.. The player I played seemed to know who I was.. I had absolutely NO delay what so ever on NA. At the same time, I had the NASL commentary going in the background, and youtube playing frank sinatra...

Are you going to continue to suggest that I am dumb enough to not get working internet in the house and that I wouldn't check to see that its playable on the 'major' servers of battle.net.

I spent over 20 000 USD to get this internet set up... so I'm sorry if I seem a little frustrated by your constant need to knit pick. Honestly man, you should come talk to me in my office sometime I would like to get the opportunity for an even playing field for knit picking.

Again. I really hope you succeed with this and I think its totally awsome with a team house. I will have my doubts with the connection until I see you guys play tournaments from there. Some people think im just trying to troll and thats not it at all. I just feel like its going to be a problem but I really do hope it wont be.


Why are you even posting here...Seriously no one wants to hear your whining and complaining about soemthing that literally has 0 to do with you.

Gtats FXO! One of my fav teams. I'm excited for the future of the team.

Im sure he was aware that he did post the picture in a forum and was aware that someone might reply to his post. If you cant handle the fact that some people wont agree with you Im not sure this format is for you.
4649!!
Qntc.YuMe
Profile Joined January 2011
United States792 Posts
April 29 2011 18:11 GMT
#247
On April 30 2011 03:07 iCCup.Diamond wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2011 03:06 DreamRaider wrote:
k how rich is FXO seriously?


Very. Google it.

How can they profit if they invest so much into a sc2 team with these luxury? Do they get anything out of this (Or is it just purely advertisement)?
Punti
Profile Joined August 2010
99 Posts
April 29 2011 18:11 GMT
#248
Wow, actually that looks far better than the korean team "houses", which most of the time just seem to be small apartments in a random tower building. I was quite shocked when I saw that in Artosis youtube-chan how these guys live there. I really imagined something similar as you can see here.
Kinky
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States4126 Posts
April 29 2011 18:12 GMT
#249
Why does it seem like every team is trying to compete with eachother's houses
OGzan
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States289 Posts
April 29 2011 18:14 GMT
#250
That house seriously makes me jealous, it's so awesome!
(Zan) :: http://www.twitch.tv/byzantiumsc :: Terran Player currently teamless ::
Wetty
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia419 Posts
April 29 2011 18:14 GMT
#251
Epic. Hopefully equally epic things come from the pros training hard in this sexy team house
TheGreenBee
Profile Joined February 2011
64 Posts
April 29 2011 18:15 GMT
#252
It's certainly better than the Korean sweatshops.
Robinsa
Profile Joined May 2009
Japan1333 Posts
April 29 2011 18:16 GMT
#253
On April 30 2011 03:11 DreamRaider wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2011 03:07 iCCup.Diamond wrote:
On April 30 2011 03:06 DreamRaider wrote:
k how rich is FXO seriously?


Very. Google it.

How can they profit if they invest so much into a sc2 team with these luxury? Do they get anything out of this (Or is it just purely advertisement)?

I think the people in FXO just have a huge SC2 interest. I dont think this is done to make money. Its super nice of them to help esports.
4649!!
Vlare
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
748 Posts
April 29 2011 18:19 GMT
#254
Looks like FXO got a planetary fortress
Mass zerglings doesnt fail
SuperStyle
Profile Joined March 2011
United States976 Posts
April 29 2011 18:19 GMT
#255
i hope fxo looks like this in 1 year:
Idra,dimaga,nani,whitera,sjow,select and they all live in this house like a big happy family, ofc idra does the cooking :D
ThatGuy89
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom1968 Posts
April 29 2011 18:21 GMT
#256
wow nice house, but they have maids and guards? bit confused about that
Superouman
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
France2195 Posts
April 29 2011 18:22 GMT
#257
On April 30 2011 03:19 SuperStyle wrote:
i hope fxo looks like this in 1 year:
Idra,dimaga,nani,whitera,sjow,select and they all live in this house like a big happy family, ofc idra does the cooking :D

And if they don't like his cookings, Idra would madly throw the pans on the guys
Search "[SO]" on B.net to find all my maps ||| Cloud Kingdom / Turbo Cruise '84 / Bone Temple / Eternal Empire / Zen / Purity and Industry / Golden Wall / Fortitude / Beckett Industries / Waterfall
Escapist
Profile Joined July 2010
Portugal548 Posts
April 29 2011 18:23 GMT
#258
Pretty impressive gaming house, specially if compared with some of the minimalistic places in Korea. I like it quite a lot and im sure the FXO gamers love it
EU / US / KR English Shoutcasted Matches 720p HD -> http://www.youtube.com/user/xHydrax
Alou
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States3748 Posts
April 29 2011 18:24 GMT
#259
Very nice. FXOpen is an awesome team.
Life is Good.
krembollen
Profile Joined September 2010
Norway18 Posts
April 29 2011 18:25 GMT
#260
I hereby apply for FXo. I want to live there, i'll do anything. I can be their inhouse manwhore for that matter, just hook me up.
I've been abducted, kk thx bye
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 37 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft420
CranKy Ducklings27
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft420
CosmosSc2 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2141
Artosis 647
910 40
Dota 2
monkeys_forever597
Counter-Strike
taco 49
minikerr17
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox568
Other Games
summit1g8578
JimRising 605
C9.Mang0310
Maynarde141
ViBE127
ArmadaUGS46
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1017
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream133
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
9h 52m
Stellar Fest
11h 52m
The PondCast
1d 8h
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
1d 11h
OSC
1d 22h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.