• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:44
CEST 02:44
KST 09:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9641 users

Stronger Team Color - Page 58

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 74 Next
Miraju
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany235 Posts
December 05 2011 18:16 GMT
#1141
blizzard should add this to game menu that you can enable it easy, this is just brilliant!
can you dig it, SUCKAAAAA?
Tanag
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada204 Posts
December 05 2011 18:41 GMT
#1142
Been using this the past few days and I really like it. Especially ZvZ.

Great job!
www.StatCraft.net - 1v1 Ladder Stat Tracker
RastaMonsta
Profile Joined October 2011
304 Posts
December 05 2011 18:55 GMT
#1143
i installed it using the auto installer, works wonders
Absurd Bunny
Profile Joined June 2011
168 Posts
December 07 2011 06:06 GMT
#1144
So I tried this on the mac, and I must say that it is amazing, and I won't be going back to the old color scheme soon. The zerglings though are not going to change the color, even if I put on the zergling fix. I have the 1.6 version, because there is no other version that is going to work on the mac right now.

Is there some kind of solution that I missed? It will show up for the banelings, everything the new color will show up except for the zerglings. :/

It's still an amazing mod though, nontheless. :D
Shazr
Profile Joined December 2011
England2 Posts
December 11 2011 20:16 GMT
#1145
Was using this pre-patch, but I can't seem to get it working now. I've gone through your instructions and don't think I've missed anything, but when I try it ingame there is no difference. Am I missing something obvious? I've replaced the effects and textures folders with the new ones in the right place, not sure what to do.
perestain
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany308 Posts
December 11 2011 20:34 GMT
#1146
Making a good game even better.

Very nice job.

Its cool to know that Blizzard is also in favor of this one. Hopefully this will be added to HotS as a standard option.
No matter how hot it gets, sooner or later there's a cool breeze coming in.
KibbelzNbits
Profile Joined March 2011
United States14 Posts
December 12 2011 07:09 GMT
#1147
As an SC2 commentator, let me tell you what a great piece of software this is; really aids any viewers with lower resolutions and it makes banelings look SUPER COOL!

Really tho, this is a fantastic option and blizz should implement something like it! =D

Thx so much, cant wait to cast on Playhem with this tomorrow!
Pergè
pzea469
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States1520 Posts
December 12 2011 12:07 GMT
#1148
On December 12 2011 16:09 KibbelzNbits wrote:
As an SC2 commentator, let me tell you what a great piece of software this is; really aids any viewers with lower resolutions and it makes banelings look SUPER COOL!

Really tho, this is a fantastic option and blizz should implement something like it! =D

Thx so much, cant wait to cast on Playhem with this tomorrow!


I'm glad you enjoy the mod. And that's great, I like seeing commentators use it.
Kill the Deathball
Perinormel
Profile Joined August 2011
United States2 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-13 19:14:08
December 13 2011 11:46 GMT
#1149
Eventually got it all to work. Works, great, thanks.
GjFee
Profile Joined December 2011
1 Post
Last Edited: 2011-12-15 14:11:15
December 15 2011 13:48 GMT
#1150
After that a mod all sounds of units were gone.What need do?
ClysmiC
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2192 Posts
December 19 2011 16:10 GMT
#1151
Still using/loving this. It helps SO much in ZvZ
Hambone636
Profile Joined October 2010
United States62 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-19 20:57:34
December 19 2011 20:48 GMT
#1152
Can someone explain to me how to use this for Mac, and how to use the MPQ Extractor on Mac

I don't really understand and can't get this to work. The sound is always messed up
Tonight is like the weekend of today
Vei
Profile Joined March 2010
United States2845 Posts
December 19 2011 21:03 GMT
#1153
Does this still work on Low settings? Any pics?
www.justin.tv/veisc2 ~ 720p + commentary
reapsen
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany559 Posts
December 20 2011 14:45 GMT
#1154
Not really sure if it has been asked before:

But does installing this mod cost any fps?

I still have a pretty slow machine (QQ) and i need every fps that i can get
Tobberoth
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden6375 Posts
December 20 2011 14:51 GMT
#1155
Finally got this mod up and running a few days ago (after I heard browder was OK with it) and it's just amazing. With it, all colors look decent where as before, I only really liked Green and Yellow, possibly Purple. It also helps out a lot in big engagements, giving you a clearer overview.
DarKcS
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia1237 Posts
December 20 2011 15:00 GMT
#1156
In order to get the shine on probes, is there a setting I have to have on? Running lowest for competitive play. Don't mind turning some settings up.
Die tomorrow - Live today
ubreakubuy
Profile Joined January 2010
United States100 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-21 00:16:09
December 20 2011 23:02 GMT
#1157
Hmm I just got temporary suspended for 14 days for using exploitive mechanics or Hacks. The thing is, I dont touch any 3rd party software or anything. The only reason I could think of is this stronger color thing that I installed. I sent a message back to blizz to see whats up.

Edit: Well I submitted a petition and my account was reinstated so I guess its still ok.
Ò_ó
Tazerenix
Profile Joined December 2010
Australia340 Posts
December 20 2011 23:04 GMT
#1158
On December 21 2011 08:02 ubreakubuy wrote:
Hmm I just got temporary suspended for 14 days for using exploitive mechanics or Hacks. The thing is, I dont touch any 3rd party software or anything. The only reason I could think of is this stronger color thing that I installed. I sent a message back to blizz to see whats up.

AFAIK There isn't even any possible way they can detect that you're using STC.
DYEAlabaster
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Canada1009 Posts
December 20 2011 23:09 GMT
#1159
I really hope that this becomes a standard. It really cleans up certain situations, especially with zerg. I think that in HotS, they should implement this, just because theya re already making aesthetic differences (creep)
DarKcS
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia1237 Posts
December 21 2011 04:36 GMT
#1160
On December 21 2011 08:02 ubreakubuy wrote:
Hmm I just got temporary suspended for 14 days for using exploitive mechanics or Hacks. The thing is, I dont touch any 3rd party software or anything. The only reason I could think of is this stronger color thing that I installed. I sent a message back to blizz to see whats up.

Edit: Well I submitted a petition and my account was reinstated so I guess its still ok.


Probably blanket banning ranges of code probably random drivers/applications - nothing to worry about 0-O
Die tomorrow - Live today
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 74 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings88
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O168
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 172
ProTech14
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1000
ZZZero.O 168
Bale 18
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm193
League of Legends
Doublelift4706
Counter-Strike
minikerr22
Other Games
summit1g10559
JimRising 717
C9.Mang0346
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1155
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP119
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 16m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 16m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 16m
Replay Cast
22h 16m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.