• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:00
CEST 11:00
KST 18:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9192 users

Stronger Team Color - Page 38

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 74 Next
pzea469
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States1520 Posts
July 08 2011 15:25 GMT
#741
On July 09 2011 00:21 Haguruma wrote:
Help I dont know how to get the mod on my sc2 someone help I got skype if that helps

Ive read the instructions and I get very lost so please someone walk me through this


Inside your Programfiles/StarcraftII/ do you have a Mods folder? If you do then go inside and there should be a folder named LibertyMulti.SC2Mod That's where you put the mpq file that you downloaded.

If you don't have a Mods folder, then you must make one, and inside it make a LibertyMulti.SC2Mod folder. Then put the mpq inside that folder.

What part is giving you trouble?
Kill the Deathball
Haguruma
Profile Joined July 2011
14 Posts
July 08 2011 15:35 GMT
#742
Thats not it right I downloaded it check...But then what do I do with the downloaded file? Thats where Im stuck...
Saicam
Profile Joined July 2011
262 Posts
July 08 2011 15:40 GMT
#743
This mod is awesome I've been using it for about 3 weeks now and the game looks great
Haguruma
Profile Joined July 2011
14 Posts
July 08 2011 15:41 GMT
#744
On July 09 2011 00:25 pzea469 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2011 00:21 Haguruma wrote:
Help I dont know how to get the mod on my sc2 someone help I got skype if that helps

Ive read the instructions and I get very lost so please someone walk me through this


Inside your Programfiles/StarcraftII/ do you have a Mods folder? If you do then go inside and there should be a folder named LibertyMulti.SC2Mod That's where you put the mpq file that you downloaded.

If you don't have a Mods folder, then you must make one, and inside it make a LibertyMulti.SC2Mod folder. Then put the mpq inside that folder.

What part is giving you trouble?



Did that and the colors didnt work I even adde d the dark stalker though I think I'll remove that and see if it works
Haguruma
Profile Joined July 2011
14 Posts
July 08 2011 15:45 GMT
#745
got it to the right place it seems now to see if it works ^^
Haguruma
Profile Joined July 2011
14 Posts
July 08 2011 15:54 GMT
#746
It works and is very cool ty vm for the help now to try and get dark stalker to work
pzea469
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States1520 Posts
July 08 2011 16:59 GMT
#747
On July 09 2011 00:54 Haguruma wrote:
It works and is very cool ty vm for the help now to try and get dark stalker to work


no problem, I'm glad it worked out for you. Have fun!
Kill the Deathball
DusTerr
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
2520 Posts
July 08 2011 17:02 GMT
#748
watched some of -orb-'s stream earlier. I actually thought his opponent was making hallucinated units at first =) the colors looked pretty good and I might try it out later!
Haguruma
Profile Joined July 2011
14 Posts
July 08 2011 23:59 GMT
#749
I did dark stalkers but it looks dumb mixed with the color stronger thing...How do I fix it/ remove it?
pzea469
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States1520 Posts
July 09 2011 20:05 GMT
#750
On July 09 2011 08:59 Haguruma wrote:
I did dark stalkers but it looks dumb mixed with the color stronger thing...How do I fix it/ remove it?


you could just delete the mpq and install the color mod again.
Kill the Deathball
EternalSC
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden313 Posts
July 09 2011 22:32 GMT
#751
downloading it now. DONT BAN ME BRO
SHIT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!
SolidusSnake
Profile Joined May 2010
United States11 Posts
July 10 2011 00:15 GMT
#752
PZEA!!!!! i had no clue u actually made this mod until today. I remembered when u were workin on this mod and just playin around with the colors. I never knew it was going to get this big. Congrats man, hope to see u streaming again. Peace
Silfurstar
Profile Joined November 2010
Switzerland263 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-10 00:54:46
July 10 2011 00:54 GMT
#753
Awesome mod !
Makes ZvZ much clearer.
I'll start using that to play and stream as of today.
<3 pzea
pzea469
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States1520 Posts
July 10 2011 01:03 GMT
#754
On July 10 2011 09:15 SolidusSnake wrote:
PZEA!!!!! i had no clue u actually made this mod until today. I remembered when u were workin on this mod and just playin around with the colors. I never knew it was going to get this big. Congrats man, hope to see u streaming again. Peace


Thanks man, really appreciate it. I'll start streaming again once i upgrade my internet upload speed. Thanks for your support Snake.
Kill the Deathball
Arwanto
Profile Joined October 2010
39 Posts
July 12 2011 02:50 GMT
#755
i can't hear the sound of my unit when i copy this stronger color .. is it normal or what ??
pzea469
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States1520 Posts
July 12 2011 05:34 GMT
#756
On July 12 2011 11:50 Arwanto wrote:
i can't hear the sound of my unit when i copy this stronger color .. is it normal or what ??


you copied files into the Liberty folder instead of the LibertyMulti. That's what causes sound problems
Kill the Deathball
DannyJ
Profile Joined March 2010
United States5110 Posts
July 12 2011 05:49 GMT
#757
I hated this when i played protoss but now that i play zerg it's like invaluable zvz. Hooray glowing banelings!!!
sluggaslamoo
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Australia4494 Posts
July 12 2011 06:28 GMT
#758
tron stalkers ftw. I think it makes them look more iconic. SC2 right now suffers from everything looking so similar in colors and style.
Come play Android Netrunner - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409008
Alabasern
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4005 Posts
July 13 2011 01:16 GMT
#759
Thanks pzea469 for this excellent mod! I love watching IC-Cup with it in use.
Support your esport!
pzea469
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States1520 Posts
July 13 2011 02:24 GMT
#760
Just letting people know that I'm in Peru for a month. Even though I brought my laptop, I'll probably be too busy here with family to work much on this, so it might be a while before an update. Sorry about this.
Kill the Deathball
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 74 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech0
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 568
910 476
Hyuk 281
Soma 85
Dewaltoss 76
Light 69
Killer 64
Yoon 52
Shinee 43
Mind 37
[ Show more ]
NotJumperer 37
Bale 25
ZergMaN 25
yabsab 20
sorry 17
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe225
League of Legends
JimRising 437
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1193
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1992
Khaldor512
Other Games
gofns4111
singsing1187
ceh9631
XBOCT326
Mew2King150
ArmadaUGS44
DeMusliM18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick656
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream296
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH175
• LUISG 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2290
League of Legends
• Jankos1238
• Stunt575
Other Games
• WagamamaTV109
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h
Stellar Fest
4h
The PondCast
1d 1h
OSC
1d 4h
Stellar Fest
1d 4h
OSC
1d 15h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.