• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:00
CEST 11:00
KST 18:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9229 users

Stronger Team Color - Page 39

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 74 Next
djfoxmccloud
Profile Joined July 2011
France185 Posts
July 13 2011 14:21 GMT
#761
have fun in Peru ! Hoping to see more stuff for you when you are back !
Mitsuray
Profile Joined June 2010
Portugal11 Posts
July 13 2011 14:31 GMT
#762
really love this and would love even more if you did what you said on a few posts ago, give the baneling glow style to every unit, or just do the outher option which also looks really good.

i love this mod, always use it:

www.justin.tv/Mitsuray

Please keep updating this mod, really love it and so does most peole that see me playing with it
Ô.o
pzea469
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States1520 Posts
July 13 2011 17:11 GMT
#763
On July 13 2011 23:31 Mitsuray wrote:
really love this and would love even more if you did what you said on a few posts ago, give the baneling glow style to every unit, or just do the outher option which also looks really good.

i love this mod, always use it:

www.justin.tv/Mitsuray

Please keep updating this mod, really love it and so does most peole that see me playing with it


I added your stream. And yeah, I'll try to work on it where I can. Definitely adding a slight glow to team color seems to have a good affect, so I will keep experimenting with that. Glad you enjoy this mod.

Some probe stuff I'm playing with, added glow to the top stripe(don't worry I'm not doing this type of glow to everything or we would need sunglasses to play SC)
[image loading]
[image loading]
Kill the Deathball
QueQue
Profile Joined March 2011
United States7 Posts
July 14 2011 08:44 GMT
#764
I have a problem with updating my PTR with this mod and looking further it seems like the file they abort updating involves textures. I don't remember updating the game with this mod on, so I believe I need to remove it... which is something I really don't want to do =( Anyone else have this problem? (It stops at 99% which drives me insane)
"You get old when your regrets replace your dreams"
QueQue
Profile Joined March 2011
United States7 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-14 08:55:00
July 14 2011 08:54 GMT
#765
On July 14 2011 17:44 QueQue wrote:
I have a problem with updating my PTR with this mod and looking further it seems like the file they abort updating involves textures. I don't remember updating the game with this mod on, so I believe I need to remove it... which is something I really don't want to do =( Anyone else have this problem? (It stops at 99% which drives me insane)


EDIT: This is with 1.0, I'm going to be trying to install 1.5.
"You get old when your regrets replace your dreams"
Silfurstar
Profile Joined November 2010
Switzerland263 Posts
July 14 2011 09:11 GMT
#766
Using this on a permanent basis now and I love it.

http://www.justin.tv/silfurstar

Gives an vibrant look to my low graphics stream !
FireFish
Profile Joined June 2011
Denmark228 Posts
July 14 2011 09:20 GMT
#767
Hehe, this actually looks very nice. Good job
DomiNater
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States527 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-15 01:45:07
July 15 2011 01:40 GMT
#768
On July 14 2011 17:44 QueQue wrote:
I have a problem with updating my PTR with this mod and looking further it seems like the file they abort updating involves textures. I don't remember updating the game with this mod on, so I believe I need to remove it... which is something I really don't want to do =( Anyone else have this problem? (It stops at 99% which drives me insane)


It finally clicked in my head that this mod could be causing this problem as I am having the same issue as you.. I came here to see if anyone else posted about this and here you are.

I don't know if you did but I backed up my entire Liberty.SC2MOD folder in my SC2 directory. I am now replacing my current Liberty.SC2Mod folder with the backup I created when I added this mod. I'll let you know if that works or not.

EDIT: I am on version 1.0 as well

EDIT2: It worked!! I am in the PTR now woohoo! If you havea backup of your Liberty.SC2MOD you can just replace/rename them correctly and you should be good.
After I captured the elephant in the room, swept her under the rug for the hell of it... I welcome you to the melting through, of a planet that was selfish in its development of a healthy view.
emc
Profile Joined September 2010
United States3088 Posts
July 15 2011 05:58 GMT
#769
if anyone is having issues with installing here is what I did.

Opened BOTH enUS.SC2Assets in the download and in the Mods\Liberty.SC2Mod folder. Instructions tell you to put it into Mods\LibertyMulti.SC2Mod but that didn't work for me. So I have both .mpq files open and I simply drag the .dds files from the new download and place it into the textures of the default enUS.SC2Assets in the textures folder. Close both .mpq files and load SC2, it should work if you couldn't get it to work the way the OP explained like myself.

You need .mpq editor which is free and very easy to find. You can't have SC2 open and use .mpqs and also you don't "save" .mpqs, you close them and they save automatically, make sure you always close your .mpq before entering sc2.
pzea469
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States1520 Posts
July 15 2011 18:13 GMT
#770
On July 15 2011 14:58 emc wrote:
if anyone is having issues with installing here is what I did.

Opened BOTH enUS.SC2Assets in the download and in the Mods\Liberty.SC2Mod folder. Instructions tell you to put it into Mods\LibertyMulti.SC2Mod but that didn't work for me. So I have both .mpq files open and I simply drag the .dds files from the new download and place it into the textures of the default enUS.SC2Assets in the textures folder. Close both .mpq files and load SC2, it should work if you couldn't get it to work the way the OP explained like myself.

You need .mpq editor which is free and very easy to find. You can't have SC2 open and use .mpqs and also you don't "save" .mpqs, you close them and they save automatically, make sure you always close your .mpq before entering sc2.


Yeah this works, and these were the original instructions. If possible avoid doing this though, as it shouldn´t be necessary to replace files inside original mpqs. If it´s the only way you can get it to work then this is an option, just make sure you save a backup, because when it comes time to patch SC2, it will detect a difference and won´t let you update unless you replace with original or reinstall.
Kill the Deathball
aksfjh
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4853 Posts
July 16 2011 18:37 GMT
#771
Gotta say, the banelings look absolutely awesome. It's like a rave coming along to kill units.
Tabashi
Profile Joined June 2011
Belgium129 Posts
July 17 2011 16:35 GMT
#772
Those banes look like christmas decoration Nice work!
"I'll be the hero you deserve." - HerO, aKa the Batman Protoss
DrScarlett
Profile Joined July 2011
Netherlands2 Posts
July 18 2011 14:43 GMT
#773
Hi Pzea,

I tried to use the second download you provided, with the EU name change. I got it in the right place, but it wont load. I attached a pic of my folder structure. Any idea's?

Dr. Scarlett
[image loading]
DrScarlett
Profile Joined July 2011
Netherlands2 Posts
July 18 2011 14:53 GMT
#774
Pfff... never mind. I had to call mine 'GB' for some reason, now it works.

AND I LOVE IT!!!!
Duscha
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany42 Posts
July 19 2011 03:17 GMT
#775
Your Mod looks really great! That's just what I needed for like forever.

+rep

sjschmidt93
Profile Joined April 2010
United States2518 Posts
July 19 2011 03:52 GMT
#776
This is really awesome, I'm just concerned at how safe it is.
My grandpa could've proxied better, and not only does he have arthritis, he's also dead. -Sean "Day[9]" Plott
Maynarde
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia1286 Posts
July 19 2011 04:06 GMT
#777
I'm always really afraid of modding things in SC2 :|

I don't want to risk it. Looks pretty though, good initiative
CommentatorAustralian SC2 Caster | Twitter: @MaynardeSC2 | Twitch: twitch.tv/maynarde
pzea469
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States1520 Posts
July 19 2011 06:26 GMT
#778
On July 18 2011 23:53 DrScarlett wrote:
Pfff... never mind. I had to call mine 'GB' for some reason, now it works.

AND I LOVE IT!!!!


Glad you got it to work. And GB huh? I'll keep that in mind in case someone else runs into the same problem of both US and EU not working.
Kill the Deathball
alokin
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada269 Posts
July 19 2011 19:00 GMT
#779
Hey guys just a heads up:

I was unable to patch my SC2 due to these mods. I had to delete them in order for it to complete. (Patching was stuck at 70% everytime - once I deleted the mod it was all good)
twitch.tv/alokin1 come join me!
.Mystic
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada486 Posts
July 19 2011 19:25 GMT
#780
is anyone else having trouble joining a game... After my patch installed i can't join or create a game.
Pop up says i need to restart my client and download the latest patch. I had the stronger team colour installed and the korean sounds, no mpq editing. I tried repair.exe but it says it cannot fix and i have to reinstall the game
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 74 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech0
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 568
910 476
Hyuk 281
Soma 85
Dewaltoss 76
Light 69
Killer 64
Yoon 52
Shinee 43
Mind 37
[ Show more ]
NotJumperer 37
Bale 25
ZergMaN 25
yabsab 20
sorry 17
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe225
League of Legends
JimRising 437
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1193
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1992
Khaldor512
Other Games
gofns4111
singsing1187
ceh9631
XBOCT326
Mew2King150
ArmadaUGS44
DeMusliM18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick656
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream296
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH175
• LUISG 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2290
League of Legends
• Jankos1238
• Stunt575
Other Games
• WagamamaTV109
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h
Stellar Fest
4h
The PondCast
1d 1h
OSC
1d 4h
Stellar Fest
1d 4h
OSC
1d 15h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.