• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:53
CEST 13:53
KST 20:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)39Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7640 users

Stronger Team Color - Page 30

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 74 Next
pzea469
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States1520 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-21 05:55:05
June 21 2011 05:44 GMT
#581
On June 21 2011 13:47 jstar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2011 20:04 pzea469 wrote:
On June 20 2011 19:31 baldgye wrote:
http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/2226156904?page=1#8

Apparentally the offical line from Blizzard is that using this mod will get your account banned...


Yeah, ive been told before. Its a shame that it could get your account banned, but i find it dumb. Anyways despite that possibility I've kept using it and will keep using it. Probably until Blizz says something about it or until i get banned or suspended.

People really need to stop asking blizz though lol, no matter what case you make to them they will always say that you are not allowed to modify anything. That's their job. I don't think anyone expects them to answer with "sure, its okay, just don't cheat, have fun!" If they ban ppl who added things or edited mpqs then anyone who changed their background or sounds can get banned too. It's just a risk I'm willing to take and I hope people who use this are willing to do so too. I'm definitely not responsible for what Blizz decides to do, so as always be careful.

The reason I say people should stop asking by the way is because i see it like this....


+ Show Spoiler +
Your mom wants you to do your homework before playing videogames. BUT you get home and start playing videgames right away. Your mom isn't really focused or too strict about it so it's all good. You do your homework later(or not lol). But then you come home one day, and decide you're going to ask your mom whether it's okay if you play videogames and do your homework later. Well now you messed it up, because you KNOW that your mom doesn't really want that. So she'll of course say something like "well I dont think so. Just do your homework and then play after". Well now you messed up, because now she is going to be more aware of your filthy ways of playing before homework. So even though you weren't allowed to in the first place, your question has made her make sure you're doing your hw first. And if she sees you play games first, despite her having said no recently(defiance), she could very well lay down the ground hammer. Mothers vary, but you get the point(hopefully).

So asking whether you're allowed to do something, even though you pretty much know you aren't, just makes it worse for those doing it. It can make something minor into something worse.


How is it dumb? You're actually modifying game files to give you an unfair advantage over your opponent. Despite how "minor" it is, you still have an advantage. Can't wait till everyone here gets banned.


Hoping everyone gets banned isn't a very nice comment. And keep in mind that my main focus for this mod is to give better clarity for spectators. Of course I also want to make the game clearer for the people playing, but that just makes sense. I love this game, and this is my way of contributing to it. The advantage you get from this is almost non-existant, and if someone who loses a match to someone who uses this mod blames their loss on it, that is just sad and pathetic. Just play the game. If your better you'll win.

Anyways, working on the baneling. Changed it from glowy solid team color to less intense team color that fades.(I did this to better differentiate the banelings from lings when theyre all clumped. Also looks more natural than solid team color. I find them way more clear to spot this way.)
[image loading]
[image loading]

Thoughts? Too shiny? Let me know Zergs.
Kill the Deathball
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27424 Posts
June 21 2011 05:50 GMT
#582
On June 21 2011 14:20 jstar wrote:
Why are you placing so much emphasis on whether you're adding or replacing a file? You're modifying what's inside the game folder.

In case you missed it, here's the second confirmation.

Show nested quote +
Players are not allowed to edit/alter/replace/you-name-it any StarCraft II original files.


It's not about having the balls or not. It's about having an unfair advantage over your opponent. If you're modifying the medic pic or whatever, I don't care. You're still breaking the TOS, but at least it has zero effect on gameplay.

How's it affecting gameplay? Some people have sight problems that have actually been pretty much ignored by Blizzard. I'm colourblind and this mod is a lifesaver, the real joke is that a third party had to make this as opposed to the actual devs
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Svartstol
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden171 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-21 07:17:07
June 21 2011 07:05 GMT
#583
How do you make them glow? I watched Kings of tin today and djWHEAT has some amazing colors on his units, but mine doesnt shine like that

I guess making the colors a bit vibrant i think is the correct word for it
Genome852
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States979 Posts
June 21 2011 07:15 GMT
#584
On June 18 2011 23:24 baldgye wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 18 2011 21:32 eYeball wrote:
On June 18 2011 21:03 baldgye wrote:
Been using this for almost a week now and its soooooo much better the OP is a genious! :D

Glad to hear that Blizzard are looking to incorprate this into HotS as I wouldn't want to play without it!


Where does it say they will incorprate this into HotS? source please


The bloke above me lol


Uh... I'm pretty sure you read that wrong.
Nefariously
Profile Joined December 2010
277 Posts
June 21 2011 07:28 GMT
#585
On June 21 2011 16:05 Svartstol wrote:
How do you make them glow? I watched Kings of tin today and djWHEAT has some amazing colors on his units, but mine doesnt shine like that

I guess making the colors a bit vibrant i think is the correct word for it

Could have to do with your graphics settings?

Anyways, great mod but the color on Hatcheries/Nexus look a bit unnatural... Nexus is bearable but Hatch seems weird to me.

Keep it up!
now ask me if i care
-orb-
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States5770 Posts
June 21 2011 07:44 GMT
#586
On June 21 2011 13:47 jstar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2011 20:04 pzea469 wrote:
On June 20 2011 19:31 baldgye wrote:
http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/2226156904?page=1#8

Apparentally the offical line from Blizzard is that using this mod will get your account banned...


Yeah, ive been told before. Its a shame that it could get your account banned, but i find it dumb. Anyways despite that possibility I've kept using it and will keep using it. Probably until Blizz says something about it or until i get banned or suspended.

People really need to stop asking blizz though lol, no matter what case you make to them they will always say that you are not allowed to modify anything. That's their job. I don't think anyone expects them to answer with "sure, its okay, just don't cheat, have fun!" If they ban ppl who added things or edited mpqs then anyone who changed their background or sounds can get banned too. It's just a risk I'm willing to take and I hope people who use this are willing to do so too. I'm definitely not responsible for what Blizz decides to do, so as always be careful.

The reason I say people should stop asking by the way is because i see it like this....


+ Show Spoiler +
Your mom wants you to do your homework before playing videogames. BUT you get home and start playing videgames right away. Your mom isn't really focused or too strict about it so it's all good. You do your homework later(or not lol). But then you come home one day, and decide you're going to ask your mom whether it's okay if you play videogames and do your homework later. Well now you messed it up, because you KNOW that your mom doesn't really want that. So she'll of course say something like "well I dont think so. Just do your homework and then play after". Well now you messed up, because now she is going to be more aware of your filthy ways of playing before homework. So even though you weren't allowed to in the first place, your question has made her make sure you're doing your hw first. And if she sees you play games first, despite her having said no recently(defiance), she could very well lay down the ground hammer. Mothers vary, but you get the point(hopefully).

So asking whether you're allowed to do something, even though you pretty much know you aren't, just makes it worse for those doing it. It can make something minor into something worse.


How is it dumb? You're actually modifying game files to give you an unfair advantage over your opponent. Despite how "minor" it is, you still have an advantage. Can't wait till everyone here gets banned.


1: Unfair advantage? I'm colorblind... so you already have an unfair advantage. Should you be banned? How is it bad for me to be using a mod to help with my colorblindness (even tho it doesn't help for that specifically as much as I wish)

2: It's mostly for spectating... when obsing for example PvP it's extremely difficult to tell zealots apart, etc. This makes casting/obsing so much easier. No unfair advantages, I'm not even playing...

but yes, keep on being excited and unable to wait for me to be banned...

... you inconsiderate jerk
'life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery'
how sad that sc2 has no shield battery :(
The Intensity
Profile Joined May 2011
United Kingdom66 Posts
June 21 2011 07:50 GMT
#587
Pink, green, and those deep red marauders, and the blue colossus are very beautiful.

I'll be doing this when I get the chance.
COCA!
nShade
Profile Joined August 2010
Bulgaria296 Posts
June 21 2011 07:52 GMT
#588
I might use this ones Season 3 begins.

I am pretty sure that blizzard won't such a high ammount of players, because of this visual "upgrade"
that the community has developed. Atleast I hope .

Quick Question:
I know Blizzard bans hackers/modifiers in waves.
Has there been such a ban wave since this was created? Has anyone using this got banned?
crystyxn
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania254 Posts
June 21 2011 08:10 GMT
#589
now my units look like candy thanks!!
"You should be the one putting pressure on your opponent, not the other way around." - Artosis
jstar
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada568 Posts
June 21 2011 08:48 GMT
#590
On June 21 2011 16:44 -orb- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2011 13:47 jstar wrote:
On June 20 2011 20:04 pzea469 wrote:
On June 20 2011 19:31 baldgye wrote:
http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/2226156904?page=1#8

Apparentally the offical line from Blizzard is that using this mod will get your account banned...


Yeah, ive been told before. Its a shame that it could get your account banned, but i find it dumb. Anyways despite that possibility I've kept using it and will keep using it. Probably until Blizz says something about it or until i get banned or suspended.

People really need to stop asking blizz though lol, no matter what case you make to them they will always say that you are not allowed to modify anything. That's their job. I don't think anyone expects them to answer with "sure, its okay, just don't cheat, have fun!" If they ban ppl who added things or edited mpqs then anyone who changed their background or sounds can get banned too. It's just a risk I'm willing to take and I hope people who use this are willing to do so too. I'm definitely not responsible for what Blizz decides to do, so as always be careful.

The reason I say people should stop asking by the way is because i see it like this....


+ Show Spoiler +
Your mom wants you to do your homework before playing videogames. BUT you get home and start playing videgames right away. Your mom isn't really focused or too strict about it so it's all good. You do your homework later(or not lol). But then you come home one day, and decide you're going to ask your mom whether it's okay if you play videogames and do your homework later. Well now you messed it up, because you KNOW that your mom doesn't really want that. So she'll of course say something like "well I dont think so. Just do your homework and then play after". Well now you messed up, because now she is going to be more aware of your filthy ways of playing before homework. So even though you weren't allowed to in the first place, your question has made her make sure you're doing your hw first. And if she sees you play games first, despite her having said no recently(defiance), she could very well lay down the ground hammer. Mothers vary, but you get the point(hopefully).

So asking whether you're allowed to do something, even though you pretty much know you aren't, just makes it worse for those doing it. It can make something minor into something worse.


How is it dumb? You're actually modifying game files to give you an unfair advantage over your opponent. Despite how "minor" it is, you still have an advantage. Can't wait till everyone here gets banned.


1: Unfair advantage? I'm colorblind... so you already have an unfair advantage. Should you be banned? How is it bad for me to be using a mod to help with my colorblindness (even tho it doesn't help for that specifically as much as I wish)

2: It's mostly for spectating... when obsing for example PvP it's extremely difficult to tell zealots apart, etc. This makes casting/obsing so much easier. No unfair advantages, I'm not even playing...

but yes, keep on being excited and unable to wait for me to be banned...

... you inconsiderate jerk


1. You being colorblind has nothing to do with me. If I'm facing someone with one hand or whatever, that's their disability affecting their gameplay, not me changing game files to give myself an advantage.

2. You just gave the best example on how this can give yourself an advantage. Let's say I'm PvPing with the mod and I proxy gate. This mod just gave me a much higher advantage for being able to tell which zealots are mine much easier, while my opponent does not. You're a hypocrite.

And yes I am getting excited.
pzea469
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States1520 Posts
June 21 2011 09:10 GMT
#591
Just found out I could do this while playing around......
Idk if you guys would want something like this, but its cool to know that I COULD do it. Still learning.
[image loading]
Kill the Deathball
linduxed
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden111 Posts
June 21 2011 09:18 GMT
#592
On June 21 2011 14:44 pzea469 wrote:
Thoughts? Too shiny? Let me know Zergs.


It's definitely an improvement. The banelings stand out a bit more now, which is a nice change.

As for the pylons, I'm not sure what I think of them. They're pretty with the colours, but I don't know if it'll be too much. I'd have to playtest it to be sure.
sluggaslamoo
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Australia4494 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-21 09:20:42
June 21 2011 09:20 GMT
#593
Omg it looks 100 times better (just saw the vod)
Come play Android Netrunner - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409008
MethodSC
Profile Joined December 2010
United States928 Posts
June 21 2011 09:21 GMT
#594
Some of the textures look very.... dull, but I love the idea of this. Maybe blizzard could add this as an option, but refine the colors to look deeper and more refined. The glow effect is amazing as well.
theBOOCH
Profile Joined November 2010
United States832 Posts
June 21 2011 09:36 GMT
#595
I think this is a cool idea, but even if you're goal is purely practical, you should attempt to make as few cosmetic changes as possible while keeping color clarity high. A bunch of primary colors running around the map detracts from the game in it's own way. One way to remedy this would be to make subtle changes to the coloration that are inconsistent from color to color, that is, change the secondary colors from unit to unit slightly in a way that contrasts more sharply with the original blizzard coloration without so much just making the coloring more assertive. That way you have greater color contrast between sets of units, not just a difference in color, without simply just making things brighter. You could even go so far as to use the negative of one team for the other team, or something similar, so that the units look entirely dissimilar but not necessarily just in terms of hue. This would also help the colorblind folks out a bit. I guess all I'm trying to say is that there are a variety of way to differentiate sets of units, and that they don't all have to be differentiated along the same parameters. There could be be 8 distinct sets of protoss units and each one could vary in different ways which would lead to even greater recognize-ability, for example. I find this stuff quite fun actually. I'm pretty disappointed that Blizzard didn't include some of it's better texture from the single player into the multi-player. Who wouldn't want to play in Mira Han Hot Pink, or Tal'Darim Twilight? I know I sure would, and it would serve the dual purposes of adding aesthetic interest and player differentiation.
If all you're offering is Dos Equis, I will stay thirsty thank you very much.
pzea469
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States1520 Posts
June 21 2011 09:42 GMT
#596
[image loading]
[image loading]
Made subtle changes to the team color so that it appears more faded and torn/burned. Better than the solid color look that it was when i released this.

Terrans were having a harder time differentiating marauders from marines ingame. I removed the team color from the top of the marauders head, so that from top down it would appear less like a marine. However I might go further and take out the color from the face and shoulders too if Terrans tell me so. Let me know what you think Ts. Remove the color from the face? from the shoulders? from ONE shoulder?(might be kinda cool lol). Or is it fine?

good night.
Kill the Deathball
sluggaslamoo
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Australia4494 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-21 10:26:57
June 21 2011 09:48 GMT
#597
EDIT: above~ Looks great

Whats the filesize of the textures on their own?

I'm about to do a series of mods, and was wondering whether I could directly put these textures in.

EDIT: Nvm I just opened it up in WinMPQ :D
Come play Android Netrunner - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409008
Majesty
Profile Joined December 2010
Iceland33 Posts
June 21 2011 12:43 GMT
#598
I support this, I have a hard time seeing how many lings are attacking me on creep

hope blizzard notice this
[.GEGT1337.]Majesty - Calm like a bomb
baldgye
Profile Joined April 2011
United Kingdom1113 Posts
June 21 2011 12:48 GMT
#599
I hate to have to remove it, but I have... I don't want my account banned but playing without it fucking sucks and I hope Blizzard adds this to there future updates or allows it to be toggled on/off as it actually allows you to see exactally what is going on in mass zerg games.
orZ5
Profile Joined December 2010
Spain44 Posts
June 21 2011 13:10 GMT
#600
As the new changes implemented already? could you put the new link with the new updates that you done? Thank you for your work!
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 74 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 111
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech129
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 30917
Shuttle 2878
Bisu 998
Horang2 889
Jaedong 737
BeSt 379
Light 367
firebathero 311
Hyuk 305
actioN 285
[ Show more ]
Mini 259
Soma 221
Stork 215
Zeus 201
EffOrt 174
Soulkey 170
ggaemo 143
Last 139
Leta 137
ZerO 98
Snow 90
Pusan 86
Rush 73
Mong 56
Killer 47
hero 45
Sea.KH 43
Aegong 39
Mind 37
Sharp 30
Shine 26
Bale 26
Sexy 25
Shinee 24
soO 23
ToSsGirL 23
NaDa 18
Terrorterran 17
zelot 14
sorry 13
PianO 13
JulyZerg 12
Free 12
Noble 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
HiyA 9
Trap 7
Dota 2
Gorgc1995
qojqva1345
Dendi761
Fuzer 136
League of Legends
Reynor105
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1446
x6flipin295
markeloff17
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1850
crisheroes751
Other Games
gofns29966
singsing2029
B2W.Neo486
XBOCT341
DeMusliM182
Livibee175
Liquid`LucifroN125
XaKoH 122
Mew2King110
ArmadaUGS93
QueenE87
ZerO(Twitch)10
Chillindude8
Railgan7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream261
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 60
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2246
• TFBlade469
Other Games
• WagamamaTV149
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 7m
Stellar Fest
1h 7m
OSC
12h 7m
Stellar Fest
1d 1h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 22h
Online Event
1d 23h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-28
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.