• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:45
CEST 02:45
KST 09:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9687 users

Stronger Team Color - Page 12

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 74 Next
Termit
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden3466 Posts
April 27 2011 15:57 GMT
#221
I like this!
( ̄。 ̄)~zzz ◕ ◡ ◕
QueQue
Profile Joined March 2011
United States7 Posts
April 27 2011 16:16 GMT
#222
Is there a possibility that we can propose this to Blizzard as an option, say, if a player wanted to, he/she could implement such fantastic colors.

This is to make it more accessible to the general populace, because the trolls back at the b.net forums don't usually read this.
"You get old when your regrets replace your dreams"
pzea469
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States1520 Posts
April 27 2011 16:24 GMT
#223
On April 28 2011 00:51 yarkO wrote:
Hey I just have a quick question before I DL this (amazing) mod:

Do the enhanced colours appear on lower graphic settings? You last colour enhancing park (darker textures I think?) didn't seem to do anything with my low settings last time.

Thanks for the great contribution!


Yes it will work on low.
As long as it is installed properly it should work for all graphics settings since there are no separate textures for high and low.
Kill the Deathball
Daralii
Profile Joined March 2010
United States16991 Posts
April 27 2011 16:29 GMT
#224
At least for zerg buildings it seems like the saturation should be toned down a bit, but overall it seems fantastic. Great work.
Fear is freedom! Subjugation is liberation! Contradiction is truth!
Torpedo.Vegas
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States1890 Posts
April 27 2011 16:30 GMT
#225
I like the idea of highlighting the colors better, but I don't know so much about making them solid blocks of color. Its easier to find whats doing what, but its not as visually pleasing or integrated and the current set-up. I'm not sure how, but if there was some way to highlight the color of the unit without making them appear like they were painted with just a solid color, I would like it a lot more.
yann
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
119 Posts
April 27 2011 17:17 GMT
#226
I love the work and would love to install this, however, I have one question:

Can I be sure I wont get banned by blizzard for editing an MPQ file?

Anyone?
My life for Aiur!
Tschis
Profile Joined November 2010
Brazil1511 Posts
April 27 2011 17:22 GMT
#227
warp prism so beautiful =~~~~~
"A coward is not someone that runs from a battle knowing he will lose. A coward is someone who challenges a weak knowing he will win."
Bobster
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany3075 Posts
April 27 2011 17:29 GMT
#228
Judging from the overwhelmingly positive response to this, looks like this is something Blizzard should take a look at.
pzea469
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States1520 Posts
April 27 2011 17:32 GMT
#229
On April 28 2011 02:17 yann wrote:
I love the work and would love to install this, however, I have one question:

Can I be sure I wont get banned by blizzard for editing an MPQ file?

Anyone?


No one has gotten banned for modifying textures...YET.
I cannot guarantee you that you will not get banned however. If blizzard ever felt like it, I'm sure they could since it is against their terms. But I think blizzard is fine with this as they seem to be more concerned with people actually hacking/cheating.

But NO, I cannot guarantee anything.
Kill the Deathball
_zEK
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Sweden63 Posts
April 27 2011 17:32 GMT
#230
Awesome man, i really like it! :D
DeLoAdEr
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Japan527 Posts
April 27 2011 17:35 GMT
#231
this looks amazing, u can actually see what is going on in pvp / zvz battles with this
pzea469
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States1520 Posts
April 27 2011 19:21 GMT
#232
Glad you guys seem to like it. And if anyone has installation problems let me know.

Also when you leave feedback, try to be a bit specific on what you like or don't like. So if you think something has too much color let me know which unit or building it is. Definitely open to suggestions, just please try to keep in mind that this is made for the game to be clear. Zerglings might never be so blue in their natural habitat or whatever, but it sure helps when spectating. This is sorta the SC2 version of blue and red shirts for CS. I don't want to say promod, but thats the general art direction for this. And i hope this helps people with sight problems too.

And people who post games or commentate games on youtube, I'd appreciate if you gave this a try and uploaded a game or something. If you do, let me know so I can add it to the OP.
Kill the Deathball
Mithriel
Profile Joined November 2010
Netherlands2969 Posts
April 27 2011 19:29 GMT
#233
This looks absolutely amazing! Hope blizzard will make it a bit more similar to this, as it definatly helps spectators see who is who in big battles!
There is no shame in defeat so long as the spirit is unconquered. | Cheering for Maru, Innovation and MMA!
MajorityofOne
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada2506 Posts
April 27 2011 19:32 GMT
#234
3 base protoss vs. 3 base protoss? Please son.

On topic, the mod looks beautiful. Can we get this thread spotlighted?
Steel
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Japan2283 Posts
April 27 2011 19:36 GMT
#235
I think this is really cool for some units (workers, terran bio, collosi) but I think that some buildings like the spawning pool being red is a little excessive; or like the banelings. Green is the representative color of acid after all.

Would be a great implementation as a graphical option.
Try another route paperboy.
muzzy
Profile Joined March 2010
United States640 Posts
April 27 2011 19:46 GMT
#236
Honestly, I love it. The videos really highlight how nice it makes everything look. Wish blizz would take note. Maybe give the option to go for "realistic" or "enhanced" colors.
Inex
Profile Joined October 2010
Bulgaria443 Posts
April 27 2011 19:54 GMT
#237
Yup when it comes to multiplayer I think that brighter colors are much better than the current ones. I love the idea and the execution.
Stropheum
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1124 Posts
April 27 2011 19:58 GMT
#238
I kind of like it, but I'm hesitant to download/install. Is this legal with the ToS?
Roxy
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada753 Posts
April 27 2011 20:06 GMT
#239
I love the color changes in this mod.. you sir, are awesome!

I was wondering.. while we are violating the terms of service and such any ways, is there a way to screw with the.. mpq? is it? (i'm not so good with tech stuff).. but are we able to make the health bars smaller and below the units?

I tried searching for an awesome post I saw on this website last year but I can't seem to find it.. but it gives a really good discussion and pictures about how/why unit health bars would be better if they were smaller and below (and if they didnt show up if something is full health). - perhaps a more experienced TL user can search for this better than I can

just wondering...
http://sc2ranks.com/us/941824/Roxy - Masters Protoss: "Respect my authoritai"
BadWolf0
Profile Joined September 2010
United States300 Posts
April 27 2011 20:10 GMT
#240
I posted earlier before you had the dl-able mods. I really want to download this as I am color blind and get SOOO confused sometimes in 2v2/ 3v3 (also because I usually only play those when im dead tired lol.) I sent blizz support an email documenting my install of it and requesting a response indicating whether this is allowed or not. I doubt they'll actually care/pay attention but theres a chance ill get the OK in which case ill post it here. I am not 100% color blind but I have trouble distinguishing between pretty much any colors. I can tell something is colored, and usually tell things apart if I look and focus but stuff like zergling battles get really hellish for me sometimes (I'll think I'm owning and getting a pimp surround with my reinforcements when really I just got flanked and am currently getting crushed )
All hail the Queen!!!
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 74 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings88
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O168
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 188
ProTech17
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1000
ZZZero.O 168
Bale 18
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm200
League of Legends
Doublelift4683
Counter-Strike
minikerr22
Other Games
summit1g11822
JimRising 707
C9.Mang0346
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1176
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP119
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 15m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 15m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 15m
Replay Cast
22h 15m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.