• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:13
CEST 18:13
KST 01:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7717 users

Stronger Team Color - Page 11

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 74 Next
BlACKTrA
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany187 Posts
April 27 2011 11:06 GMT
#201
the idea is really good, especially the units are awesome, but why do we need the blue hatchery ^^?
MarKeD
Profile Joined December 2010
Australia183 Posts
April 27 2011 11:18 GMT
#202
I would love this to be an option, anything that helps differentiate between units is a big plus in my books.
kataa
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United Kingdom384 Posts
April 27 2011 11:24 GMT
#203
Absolutely awesome, really wish something like this could just be added as an option like 'brighter team colors' or some such thing. Would stop me sometimes target firing my own stalkers in PvP
pzea469
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States1520 Posts
April 27 2011 11:30 GMT
#204
I will upload it soon to let you guys try it out and get feedback on how to make it better. I realize some of you would like me to tone it down on some things, its just right now I'd rather just upload it and let you guys try it first. I have textures everywhere and I'm getting confused lol, I'd rather organize it and release what I got, and then get feedback on what to change, then change those things.

Translation: school is bugging me and I need to focus on that, so I'll upload what I got and focus on this in the weekend after receiving feedback.
Kill the Deathball
Xxio
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada5565 Posts
April 27 2011 11:35 GMT
#205
YES
I want this. So badly.
KTY
Xacalite
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany533 Posts
April 27 2011 11:38 GMT
#206
oh man this is so beautiful =) i need that to be an ingame grafix option. srly. NEED!
I feel fear...for the last time
Squirrel
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1102 Posts
April 27 2011 11:38 GMT
#207
Some of them make it really hard to see some of the units.

For example, the green roaches on Shattered Temple, or the Red Lings on Backwater Gulch
doomed
Profile Joined May 2010
Australia420 Posts
April 27 2011 11:38 GMT
#208
On April 27 2011 20:30 pzea469 wrote:
I will upload it soon to let you guys try it out and get feedback on how to make it better. I realize some of you would like me to tone it down on some things, its just right now I'd rather just upload it and let you guys try it first. I have textures everywhere and I'm getting confused lol, I'd rather organize it and release what I got, and then get feedback on what to change, then change those things.

Translation: school is bugging me and I need to focus on that, so I'll upload what I got and focus on this in the weekend after receiving feedback.


Great !! looking forward to the upload!!!

ELA
Profile Joined April 2010
Denmark4608 Posts
April 27 2011 12:17 GMT
#209
Awesome job - To be able to enable this as an observer would be pretty amazing for streams!

Good job man
The first link of chain forged, the first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.
Cabinet Sanchez
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia1097 Posts
April 27 2011 12:29 GMT
#210
On April 26 2011 22:01 pzea469 wrote:


I think sc2 needs stronger team color.


I agree and in your example video it's a bit too bright. I'd like to see a compromise, maybe half way inbetween what it is now and what you've put there.
I find it ridiculously bad right now, very very hard to tell on SQ streams and with my bad eyesight.

Zerg vs Zerg matches suck due to this.
OneBk
Profile Joined February 2010
Sweden157 Posts
April 27 2011 12:31 GMT
#211
i like this! i love this! but in one of the pics, think is the 4th pic purple lings vs green lings. the green lings melt into the surrounding making it worse then before.
IchibanBaka
Profile Joined January 2011
United States12 Posts
April 27 2011 12:39 GMT
#212
I'll admit that during the terran portion of the video I was drooling over the marauder
pzea469
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States1520 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-27 13:43:28
April 27 2011 13:41 GMT
#213
Ok I updated the OP and included the download location + instructions so you guys can try it out. Let me know if anything goes wrong during installation, and please leave feedback so i can make it better + feel good about myself.

GO DL IT NOW

Also if you're someone who streams games, posts games on youtube or something, I would appreciate it if you tried this out.
Kill the Deathball
frontliner2
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Netherlands844 Posts
April 27 2011 13:46 GMT
#214
looks very nice, especially in ZvZ!
I had a bad dream. Don't be afraid, bad dreams are only dreams. What a time you chose to be born in...
doomed
Profile Joined May 2010
Australia420 Posts
April 27 2011 14:10 GMT
#215
Awesome, DL now.. will report back
prove
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany12 Posts
April 27 2011 14:23 GMT
#216
ye, looks good tho
TheGrimace
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States929 Posts
April 27 2011 14:33 GMT
#217
I would totally use this option. I like the alt+F idea, or just a check box in the menus. On low quality streams I have a hard time telling who owns the zealots after the initial clash. Also, ling battles are hilariously random when you can't really tell.
Gladiator6
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden7024 Posts
April 27 2011 14:40 GMT
#218
I'm a little newbie but I don't get banned for this, right?

Also works on EU well.
Flying, sOs, free, Light, Soulkey & ZerO
aScle
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia375 Posts
April 27 2011 14:51 GMT
#219
Those observers.... SO SHINY


*eye starts melting
Artosis: "Why did the collosus fall over? BECAUSE IT WAS IMBALANCED!!!"
yarkO
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Canada810 Posts
April 27 2011 15:51 GMT
#220
Hey I just have a quick question before I DL this (amazing) mod:

Do the enhanced colours appear on lower graphic settings? You last colour enhancing park (darker textures I think?) didn't seem to do anything with my low settings last time.

Thanks for the great contribution!
When you are prepared, there's no such thing as pressure.
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 74 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 17
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 515
BRAT_OK 54
MindelVK 19
IndyStarCraft 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 30590
Bisu 2814
Shuttle 1807
Hyuk 996
Mini 888
EffOrt 838
Larva 446
ZerO 258
Soma 247
firebathero 230
[ Show more ]
hero 148
Sexy 54
Hyun 44
Mong 40
PianO 39
Trap 37
Killer 34
Pusan 34
ToSsGirL 26
sorry 26
zelot 16
Bale 12
Rock 11
Terrorterran 11
Sacsri 10
JulyZerg 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc10347
qojqva1691
Dendi905
Counter-Strike
fl0m2791
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1460
crisheroes1065
Liquid`Hasu596
Other Games
singsing1949
B2W.Neo947
FrodaN845
Beastyqt680
Mlord410
Hui .223
Livibee178
KnowMe175
Liquid`VortiX164
ArmadaUGS92
Mew2King74
Trikslyr30
CosmosSc2 14
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 51
• StrangeGG 35
• mYiSmile122
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 13
• Azhi_Dahaki4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7792
League of Legends
• Jankos1761
Other Games
• Shiphtur252
• WagamamaTV212
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
47m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 47m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 47m
INu's Battles
19h 47m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
22h 47m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 23h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.