• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:14
CEST 04:14
KST 11:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9610 users

New Maps in 1v1 Pool - Page 53

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 68 Next
Bleak
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Turkey3059 Posts
February 27 2011 22:06 GMT
#1041
On February 28 2011 06:43 TheRPGAddict wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2011 10:14 Valette1565 wrote:
I like the new maps. I think they are a bit of a concession to the players who want the larger maps, like those used in the GSL. Though I don't think this will completely satisfy all, I think, if given time, the maps will prove themselves to all.
Typhoon is a failed attempt at creating a decent macro map like the new GSL ones, and


I don't see anything particularly "fail" with the Typhoon. Aside from the attack paths closed by rocks, I think this map is ok.
"I am a beacon of knowledge blazing out across a black sea of ignorance. "
ShindyK2
Profile Joined November 2010
Korea (South)19 Posts
February 27 2011 22:07 GMT
#1042
A big middle finger to the non-casual players.
"Zerg is sad"
BeMannerDuPenner
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
Germany5638 Posts
February 27 2011 22:10 GMT
#1043
On February 28 2011 07:06 Bleak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2011 06:43 TheRPGAddict wrote:
On February 27 2011 10:14 Valette1565 wrote:
I like the new maps. I think they are a bit of a concession to the players who want the larger maps, like those used in the GSL. Though I don't think this will completely satisfy all, I think, if given time, the maps will prove themselves to all.
Typhoon is a failed attempt at creating a decent macro map like the new GSL ones, and


I don't see anything particularly "fail" with the Typhoon. Aside from the attack paths closed by rocks, I think this map is ok.



the natural is VERY open , the backdoor just makes it worse. also alot of the closer expansions (like the lowground ones) are highly abuseable.

maybe not horrible but i really dislike it.
life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery
Bleak
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Turkey3059 Posts
February 27 2011 22:16 GMT
#1044
On February 28 2011 07:10 BeMannerDuPenner wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2011 07:06 Bleak wrote:
On February 28 2011 06:43 TheRPGAddict wrote:
On February 27 2011 10:14 Valette1565 wrote:
I like the new maps. I think they are a bit of a concession to the players who want the larger maps, like those used in the GSL. Though I don't think this will completely satisfy all, I think, if given time, the maps will prove themselves to all.
Typhoon is a failed attempt at creating a decent macro map like the new GSL ones, and


I don't see anything particularly "fail" with the Typhoon. Aside from the attack paths closed by rocks, I think this map is ok.



the natural is VERY open , the backdoor just makes it worse. also alot of the closer expansions (like the lowground ones) are highly abuseable.

maybe not horrible but i really dislike it.


I love expanding all over the map too, but asking for unattackable expos is a little bit too much imo.
"I am a beacon of knowledge blazing out across a black sea of ignorance. "
reneg
Profile Joined September 2010
United States859 Posts
February 27 2011 22:16 GMT
#1045
On February 28 2011 04:43 Exstasy wrote:
Anyone else feel like blizzard's priorities lie more in making sure that they use all of the tilesets, as opposed to focusing on the actual playability of the maps?


i feel like this is really the case, esp. in shakuras, where they were basically like, "we didn't have enough waterfalls and other cool and neat affects"

but i'm at least open to the new maps, and am trying them out....i don't like the ramp design on a few of them, but i haven't written them off completely yet
moose...indian
Nightfall.589
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada766 Posts
February 27 2011 22:17 GMT
#1046
On February 28 2011 07:16 Bleak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2011 07:10 BeMannerDuPenner wrote:
On February 28 2011 07:06 Bleak wrote:
On February 28 2011 06:43 TheRPGAddict wrote:
On February 27 2011 10:14 Valette1565 wrote:
I like the new maps. I think they are a bit of a concession to the players who want the larger maps, like those used in the GSL. Though I don't think this will completely satisfy all, I think, if given time, the maps will prove themselves to all.
Typhoon is a failed attempt at creating a decent macro map like the new GSL ones, and


I don't see anything particularly "fail" with the Typhoon. Aside from the attack paths closed by rocks, I think this map is ok.



the natural is VERY open , the backdoor just makes it worse. also alot of the closer expansions (like the lowground ones) are highly abuseable.

maybe not horrible but i really dislike it.


I love expanding all over the map too, but asking for unattackable expos is a little bit too much imo.


I don't think players want unattackable expansions.

I do think that players don't want undefendable expansions.
Proof by Legislation: An entire body of (sort-of) elected officials is more correct than all of the known laws of physics, math and science as a whole. -Scott McIntyre
TheRPGAddict
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1403 Posts
February 27 2011 22:18 GMT
#1047
On February 28 2011 07:06 Bleak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2011 06:43 TheRPGAddict wrote:
On February 27 2011 10:14 Valette1565 wrote:
I like the new maps. I think they are a bit of a concession to the players who want the larger maps, like those used in the GSL. Though I don't think this will completely satisfy all, I think, if given time, the maps will prove themselves to all.
Typhoon is a failed attempt at creating a decent macro map like the new GSL ones, and


I don't see anything particularly "fail" with the Typhoon. Aside from the attack paths closed by rocks, I think this map is ok.
Well it is failed compared to what could be in its place.
Bleak
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Turkey3059 Posts
February 27 2011 22:21 GMT
#1048
On February 28 2011 07:17 Nightfall.589 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2011 07:16 Bleak wrote:
On February 28 2011 07:10 BeMannerDuPenner wrote:
On February 28 2011 07:06 Bleak wrote:
On February 28 2011 06:43 TheRPGAddict wrote:
On February 27 2011 10:14 Valette1565 wrote:
I like the new maps. I think they are a bit of a concession to the players who want the larger maps, like those used in the GSL. Though I don't think this will completely satisfy all, I think, if given time, the maps will prove themselves to all.
Typhoon is a failed attempt at creating a decent macro map like the new GSL ones, and


I don't see anything particularly "fail" with the Typhoon. Aside from the attack paths closed by rocks, I think this map is ok.



the natural is VERY open , the backdoor just makes it worse. also alot of the closer expansions (like the lowground ones) are highly abuseable.

maybe not horrible but i really dislike it.


I love expanding all over the map too, but asking for unattackable expos is a little bit too much imo.


I don't think players want unattackable expansions.

I do think that players don't want undefendable expansions.


Why do you feel they are undefendable?

On February 28 2011 07:18 TheRPGAddict wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2011 07:06 Bleak wrote:
On February 28 2011 06:43 TheRPGAddict wrote:
On February 27 2011 10:14 Valette1565 wrote:
I like the new maps. I think they are a bit of a concession to the players who want the larger maps, like those used in the GSL. Though I don't think this will completely satisfy all, I think, if given time, the maps will prove themselves to all.
Typhoon is a failed attempt at creating a decent macro map like the new GSL ones, and

I don't see anything particularly "fail" with the Typhoon. Aside from the attack paths closed by rocks, I think this map is ok.
Well it is failed compared to what could be in its place.


True. But I feel it's the best that can come out of Blizzard.
"I am a beacon of knowledge blazing out across a black sea of ignorance. "
BeMannerDuPenner
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
Germany5638 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-27 22:27:37
February 27 2011 22:23 GMT
#1049
On February 28 2011 07:16 Bleak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2011 07:10 BeMannerDuPenner wrote:
On February 28 2011 07:06 Bleak wrote:
On February 28 2011 06:43 TheRPGAddict wrote:
On February 27 2011 10:14 Valette1565 wrote:
I like the new maps. I think they are a bit of a concession to the players who want the larger maps, like those used in the GSL. Though I don't think this will completely satisfy all, I think, if given time, the maps will prove themselves to all.
Typhoon is a failed attempt at creating a decent macro map like the new GSL ones, and


I don't see anything particularly "fail" with the Typhoon. Aside from the attack paths closed by rocks, I think this map is ok.



the natural is VERY open , the backdoor just makes it worse. also alot of the closer expansions (like the lowground ones) are highly abuseable.

maybe not horrible but i really dislike it.


I love expanding all over the map too, but asking for unattackable expos is a little bit too much imo.


have you checked the expo layout? have fun holding any kind of early expansion on that. xelnaga is a dream to expand on compared to that.

and taking a 3rd isnt much better since you then have to hold like 3 totally seperate paths that all are big enough for a huge balls to move through.

also positions HUGELY affect the game.



maybe im judging too fast after only a few games but from the first look and games it really looks grim.
life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery
chuigo
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia93 Posts
February 27 2011 22:24 GMT
#1050
It's a shame I've played on all the new maps. And been placed at close positions each game. And been rolled by some slightly delayed mass marine ball that marches into my main. It's a shame.
Ribbon
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5278 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-27 22:43:12
February 27 2011 22:42 GMT
#1051
I feel like Blizzard maps are good for the game, even if they're not good as maps.

A lot of the Blizzard maps are full of ideas. Enough are bad that the maps as a whole aren't great, but people tend to focus exclusively on that and overlook the good ones. Whatever you think of Scrap Station as a whole, it proved that having the mains close by air but far by ground was a.) Conducive to a macro game, and b.) Balanced. That wasn't true in BW (See: Dreamliner), and it may have been a while before any one at ICCUP or GOM thought to try something that failed in BW, if they ever did. We learned something there, that we wouldn't have learned from a "good" map.

Pretty much every map Blizzard's made has had an idea that worked (with the exception of Blistering, which at least taught us some really interesting things about TvZ because the balance swung around). These ideas can later be added to better maps.

Slag pits has an idea that could work: Zerg needs more expos than the opponent. Making a lot of easy bases lets P and T turtle up a deathball too easily. Blizzard made a map where Zerg could deny bases easily. Does that work? Dunno. Catz seems to think so on his stream. It certainly not something I've seen GOM or ICCUP try. If it works, it heralds a lot of new info on balance and making good maps. If it doesn't....ah well. We tried.

A bad map with a gimmick is a lot better than a bad map that's forgettable. It's kind of annoying that Blizzard is using the ladder as a beta test of map ideas like that, but the game will be a lot better in 2012 than it would be if Blizzard copycatted GSL maps.

Chill on the hate a little, guys
Ludwigvan
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany2373 Posts
February 27 2011 22:44 GMT
#1052
what do you think of this wall of for PvZ on Backwater Gulch?
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

You can wall of one path with a forge and a gateway. I only added the second pylon for the cannon, but it is not necessary. With this a you can kinda do a sentry expo.
Ribbon
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5278 Posts
February 27 2011 22:46 GMT
#1053
On February 28 2011 07:44 Ludwigvan wrote:
what do you think of this wall of for PvZ on Backwater Gulch?
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

You can wall of one path with a forge and a gateway. I only added the second pylon for the cannon, but it is not necessary. With this a you can kinda do a sentry expo.


That seems pretty sensible, and I recommend you try it.
Bosu
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States3247 Posts
February 27 2011 22:47 GMT
#1054
On February 28 2011 05:34 parn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2011 05:27 sAfuRos wrote:
Anyone else think regular old LT was just fine?

Yup, but it required skills for Zerg to handle the fast thor drop, so they just made the map even more flat: no more islands, no more natural cliffs, no more middle stuff, now it's almost football-field like.

"Blizzard has a huge RTS knowledge to promote", here's the last new map idea they're working on (they're still not sure where to put the XT, need some test on PTR):

[image loading]



....
The problem wasn't that thor or tank drops were too hard to defend. It was that it was impossible to defend against early all ins, tank marine pushes, 2port banshee, cliff drops, or play effectively against standard economical play. Zerg was forced to almost ignore one of terrans options or lose to the other things. Was very luck based.

#1 Kwanro Fan
Ezekyle
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia607 Posts
February 27 2011 22:53 GMT
#1055
Let me tell you a story.

Artosis walks into Bob's Pie Shop and asks for a slice of pumpkin pie. He hands over his money and Bob gives him the pie. As Artosis walks out of the shop, he notices that this isn't pumpkin pie - it's a chicken pie! He walks back to Bob and says "I asked for a slice of pumpkin pie, not chicken." Bob apologises and gets him a different slice. Artosis begins to leave the shop again, then notices that this one is a slice of chicken pie as well! He walks back over and explains that he really would like pumpkin pie, and doesn't like chicken. Bob then shoves an entire chicken pie in Artosis' hands and yells "WELL I THINK CHICKEN IS A LOT MORE INTERESTING THAN PUMPKIN, SO FUCK YOU ARTOSIS! GET OUT OF MY SHOP!"

That's basically what's happening here.
Alejandrisha
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6566 Posts
February 27 2011 22:55 GMT
#1056
Typhon peaks is actually amazing.. really allows for great games because of the size and abundance of expansions. The only thing I don't like about it is the rocks that block your 3rd. Why are they there blizzard?? WHY
get rich or die mining
TL+ Member
Vintlocke
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands18 Posts
February 27 2011 22:59 GMT
#1057
On February 28 2011 07:42 Ribbon wrote:
I feel like Blizzard maps are good for the game, even if they're not good as maps.

A lot of the Blizzard maps are full of ideas. Enough are bad that the maps as a whole aren't great, but people tend to focus exclusively on that and overlook the good ones. Whatever you think of Scrap Station as a whole, it proved that having the mains close by air but far by ground was a.) Conducive to a macro game, and b.) Balanced. That wasn't true in BW (See: Dreamliner), and it may have been a while before any one at ICCUP or GOM thought to try something that failed in BW, if they ever did. We learned something there, that we wouldn't have learned from a "good" map.

Pretty much every map Blizzard's made has had an idea that worked (with the exception of Blistering, which at least taught us some really interesting things about TvZ because the balance swung around). These ideas can later be added to better maps.

Slag pits has an idea that could work: Zerg needs more expos than the opponent. Making a lot of easy bases lets P and T turtle up a deathball too easily. Blizzard made a map where Zerg could deny bases easily. Does that work? Dunno. Catz seems to think so on his stream. It certainly not something I've seen GOM or ICCUP try. If it works, it heralds a lot of new info on balance and making good maps. If it doesn't....ah well. We tried.

A bad map with a gimmick is a lot better than a bad map that's forgettable. It's kind of annoying that Blizzard is using the ladder as a beta test of map ideas like that, but the game will be a lot better in 2012 than it would be if Blizzard copycatted GSL maps.

Chill on the hate a little, guys


Wow, I really like the way you are looking at these new maps. Kudos to you sir! It made me think differently about the new maps and gave me somewhat of a positve feeling about them!
SilverJohnny
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States885 Posts
February 27 2011 22:59 GMT
#1058
(4)Shakuras Plateau

This map we decided to remove for a different reason. There isn't a huge problem with this map, but we felt there aren't enough interesting features of this map. The natural expansion is easy to take and defend; there are only two possible attack paths only one of which is generally used, and main bases aren't easy to harass. For a change, we wanted to replace this relatively plain map with something new.



This really got me fired up. Seriously Blizzard? Does every map need a huge wide open natural and 8 backdoors? /rant

I think Blizzard is looking to force creativity in the wrong way. I haven't had a chance to play on these new maps yet, so i'll reserve judgment. But just looking at them they all have a trend of larger ramps and open naturals that will stifle macro and force lots of 1basing. Hopefully I'm dead wrong, but judging from a lot of the comments, I'll be sad come next ladder session.
also i think you should be able to combine like 5 archons to make a really really shitty oliver stone film - Keanu_Reaver, bw balance genius
evanthebouncy!
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States12813 Posts
February 27 2011 23:04 GMT
#1059
On February 28 2011 06:05 Lobotomist wrote:
I know as a zerg player that I'm supposed to like Shakuras Plateau because of the rush distance, but ZvP is difficult on that map, as the bases are difficult to assault due to the ramps, and protoss has an easy time going air due to the voidray charging station backdoor rocks. ZvT is pretty ugly half the time too, if you spawn close. Pushes through the rock path are very hard to stop.

I'm totally ok with Shakuras getting removed.


I kind of agree. The back rock push is so hard to stop, you absolutely cannot flank when he go through the back rock. All he needs to do is wall off his natural up front and make a huge army and roll my main.
I was getting into the habits of placing tech structures on my 3rd base since I'm afraid of the back push so much .__. oh well, it's gone.
Life is run, it is dance, it is fast, passionate and BAM!, you dance and sing and booze while you can for now is the time and time is mine. Smile and laugh when still can for now is the time and soon you die!
Bagi
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany6799 Posts
February 27 2011 23:06 GMT
#1060
On February 28 2011 07:55 Alejandrisha wrote:
Typhon peaks is actually amazing.. really allows for great games because of the size and abundance of expansions. The only thing I don't like about it is the rocks that block your 3rd. Why are they there blizzard?? WHY

Yeah I actually think Typhon Peaks might become somewhat popular, along with the new LT.

The other two have to go or be changed though. I feel like backwater gulch could be fixed with some adjustment to the ramps, but slag pits is just plain and bad.
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 68 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings94
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta26
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 262
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10719
Dota 2
monkeys_forever959
NeuroSwarm170
febbydoto44
League of Legends
Doublelift6016
JimRising 669
Counter-Strike
minikerr22
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox855
Mew2King35
Other Games
summit1g8594
Maynarde218
ArmadaUGS45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick392
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 9
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 200
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo286
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 46m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
8h 46m
Monday Night Weeklies
13h 46m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 21h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.