• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:37
CEST 00:37
KST 07:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8463 users

VoidRay/Colossus in PvZ - IMBALANCED! - Page 48

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 65 Next
Warning. Useless comments that are deemed to be flame/troll bait = ban. If you have criticism, thats fine but you better have amazing support to back up your opinion. Otherwise ban.
rd
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2586 Posts
February 21 2011 23:30 GMT
#941
Are you implying that no zvp goes beyond the 15 minute mark?

I fail to see your point.


No, I'm implying that the protoss has to sit for a very long time to build up this perfect composition and the zerg is expected to play it standard and create the late game roach hydra corruptor composition this build is designed to defeat?
Mercury-
Profile Joined December 2010
Great Britain804 Posts
February 21 2011 23:31 GMT
#942
Is the next episode going to be about mass Thors vs Zerg?
Philip2110
Profile Joined April 2010
Scotland798 Posts
February 21 2011 23:31 GMT
#943
On February 22 2011 08:31 Mercury- wrote:
Is the next episode going to be about mass Thors vs Zerg?


I see what you did there lol
Master Sc2 - Diamond LoL - Eu W
Creem
Profile Joined January 2011
Sweden254 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-22 00:18:58
February 22 2011 00:14 GMT
#944
On February 22 2011 08:30 Tyrant0 wrote:
Show nested quote +
Are you implying that no zvp goes beyond the 15 minute mark?

I fail to see your point.


No, I'm implying that the protoss has to sit for a very long time to build up this perfect composition and the zerg is expected to play it standard and create the late game roach hydra corruptor composition this build is designed to defeat?


So what's the zerg supposed to do then, 4gate? :D Zerg is a macro oriented race with weak all-ins/pushes in early-mid game.
xbankx
Profile Joined July 2010
703 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-22 00:23:02
February 22 2011 00:22 GMT
#945
On February 22 2011 09:14 Creem wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2011 08:30 Tyrant0 wrote:
Are you implying that no zvp goes beyond the 15 minute mark?

I fail to see your point.


No, I'm implying that the protoss has to sit for a very long time to build up this perfect composition and the zerg is expected to play it standard and create the late game roach hydra corruptor composition this build is designed to defeat?


So what's the zerg supposed to do then, 4gate? :D Zerg is a macro oriented race with weak all-ins/pushes in early-mid game.


No he is implying that zerg shouldn't try to play standard when toss is making a unit composition to counter your standard play by going all-in. Its basically saying in PvT, I scout a terran going 1 base stim all-in with 3 rax but I still do my regular 1 gate FE build. Am I going to lose? Yes because I didn't adapt to what my terran player is doing and just went standard. Zerg has to learn to adapt to changing play style instead of saying Im going hydra/roach/corruptor no matter what the toss does.
dar0za
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada74 Posts
February 22 2011 00:23 GMT
#946
i played a passive game on shakuras today, ended up being a 200 food fight - my colossus + voids + stalker deathball vs. ultras, broodlords and hydras. i lost
open your mind a little too much and your brain will fall out. | sansfromage #302
branflakes14
Profile Joined July 2010
2082 Posts
February 22 2011 00:24 GMT
#947
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=194600
Creem
Profile Joined January 2011
Sweden254 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-22 00:41:25
February 22 2011 00:38 GMT
#948
On February 22 2011 09:22 xbankx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2011 09:14 Creem wrote:
On February 22 2011 08:30 Tyrant0 wrote:
Are you implying that no zvp goes beyond the 15 minute mark?

I fail to see your point.


No, I'm implying that the protoss has to sit for a very long time to build up this perfect composition and the zerg is expected to play it standard and create the late game roach hydra corruptor composition this build is designed to defeat?


So what's the zerg supposed to do then, 4gate? :D Zerg is a macro oriented race with weak all-ins/pushes in early-mid game.


No he is implying that zerg shouldn't try to play standard when toss is making a unit composition to counter your standard play by going all-in. Its basically saying in PvT, I scout a terran going 1 base stim all-in with 3 rax but I still do my regular 1 gate FE build. Am I going to lose? Yes because I didn't adapt to what my terran player is doing and just went standard. Zerg has to learn to adapt to changing play style instead of saying Im going hydra/roach/corruptor no matter what the toss does.


Aha, so that's why zerg struggles in zvp - they can't adapt.

Please think before you post next time, or are you honestly believing that you know something that prozergs don't? If it was as easy as adapting I'm sure it would've been done by now.
xbankx
Profile Joined July 2010
703 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-22 00:55:53
February 22 2011 00:50 GMT
#949
On February 22 2011 09:38 Creem wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2011 09:22 xbankx wrote:
On February 22 2011 09:14 Creem wrote:
On February 22 2011 08:30 Tyrant0 wrote:
Are you implying that no zvp goes beyond the 15 minute mark?

I fail to see your point.


No, I'm implying that the protoss has to sit for a very long time to build up this perfect composition and the zerg is expected to play it standard and create the late game roach hydra corruptor composition this build is designed to defeat?


So what's the zerg supposed to do then, 4gate? :D Zerg is a macro oriented race with weak all-ins/pushes in early-mid game.


No he is implying that zerg shouldn't try to play standard when toss is making a unit composition to counter your standard play by going all-in. Its basically saying in PvT, I scout a terran going 1 base stim all-in with 3 rax but I still do my regular 1 gate FE build. Am I going to lose? Yes because I didn't adapt to what my terran player is doing and just went standard. Zerg has to learn to adapt to changing play style instead of saying Im going hydra/roach/corruptor no matter what the toss does.


Aha, so that's why zerg struggles in zvp - they can't adapt.

Please think before you post next time, or are you honestly believing that you know something that prozergs don't? If it was as easy as adapting I'm sure it would've been done by now.


What pro zergs are you talking about? In the highest level games of GSL only 1 game of this build was actually used. Now if you want to talk about reaper nerf where we seen many zerg lose to in top level play then maybe we can make a case. Also zerg can adapt. Zerg has been adapting since beta. At the start of beta, 1 base hydra by zerg was seemed as OP as toss tried to do the old forge expand. During GSL 2-3, we seen zerg adapt to muta play with highest win percentage(something like 80) against toss because toss is still going the anti-roach/hydra mid game stalker/colo army. Zerg used to FE on any Map no matter what. Now zerg throws down pool first to retain map control with speedling and have the ability to stop cheese easier. Heck even game by game zerg adapt, zerg isn't going mass roach when they see double starport making void rays. Is the zerg still going to call muta/ling/bling when terran goes mech(thor/hellions/marines)? No because the idea that zerg can't adapt to game state is just false else.


Top US and European Zergs gave their suggestions on how they would beat it but Idra and Artosis basically said "no it won't work because...(start the theorycrafting)". I would prefer some zerg here to actually try what top European/American zerg have suggested on the show.You can say "oh they aren't as good as Idra so their opinion is worthless when idra said it won't work" but guess what some of the strongest strategy came from foreigners such as the 5 rax reapers vs zerg.
ROOTCatZ
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
Peru1238 Posts
February 22 2011 00:50 GMT
#950
On February 20 2011 04:40 Dommk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2011 04:19 CatZ.root wrote:
LOL people saying I beat a deathball with muta, while relying on HIDING A SPIRE FOR 20 MINUTES and showing fake hydralisks / mass queen to try and defend meanwhile... this is not what we should have to do, sorry.

edit: there isn't 1 thing wrong with pvz and possible compositions, there are MANY. luckily, or unluckily actually... most protoss aren't really using everything they can to their advantage, but this is only delaying the inevitable.

Aside from Void/Colossus and the regular Colossus/Stalker/Sentry/Immo, what is there that hasn't been used?


phoenix openers, cannon openers, in general not as unit compositions, are very strong. and also Mothership is ridiculously strong vs Z but nearly no one uses it
Progamerwww.root-gaming.com
TeWy
Profile Joined December 2009
France714 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-22 01:05:52
February 22 2011 01:05 GMT
#951
On February 22 2011 09:38 Creem wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2011 09:22 xbankx wrote:
On February 22 2011 09:14 Creem wrote:
On February 22 2011 08:30 Tyrant0 wrote:
Are you implying that no zvp goes beyond the 15 minute mark?

I fail to see your point.


No, I'm implying that the protoss has to sit for a very long time to build up this perfect composition and the zerg is expected to play it standard and create the late game roach hydra corruptor composition this build is designed to defeat?


So what's the zerg supposed to do then, 4gate? :D Zerg is a macro oriented race with weak all-ins/pushes in early-mid game.


No he is implying that zerg shouldn't try to play standard when toss is making a unit composition to counter your standard play by going all-in. Its basically saying in PvT, I scout a terran going 1 base stim all-in with 3 rax but I still do my regular 1 gate FE build. Am I going to lose? Yes because I didn't adapt to what my terran player is doing and just went standard. Zerg has to learn to adapt to changing play style instead of saying Im going hydra/roach/corruptor no matter what the toss does.


Aha, so that's why zerg struggles in zvp - they can't adapt.

Please think before you post next time, or are you honestly believing that you know something that prozergs don't? If it was as easy as adapting I'm sure it would've been done by now.


I've not seen many pro-Zergs struggling so hard against this strat.
2 PvZ were plaid in GSL the last day and this strat wasn't used one single time... I can bet you wouldn't see it in the next PvZ either... Besides, I believe that Zerg should stop thinking very highly of their macro and put back their late game playstyle into question...

Sure Zerg players expand a lot and know how to use inject larvae and produce a lot of drones but exploiting a natural strength of your race doesn't mean you have a good macro...
Knowing how to deal with or prevent complex late-game situations such as mass voidrays/colossi is real macro.

I would go as far as saying that contrary to popular belief, most Zergs in fact have terrible macro and it is the reason why a lot of them are failing hard to this...
Often times when I watch my replays (master league) I notice them being maxed with too many roaches and drones and not pushing, rather waiting to get demolished by the Protoss deathball and losing with 2k+ minerals banked...
SargonTheGreat
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States217 Posts
February 22 2011 01:31 GMT
#952
YAAY they mentioned queens!!!
"Your Empire falls and you Lose ever Cent," the gza, protect ya neck: enter the wu tang (36 chambers)
sylverfyre
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8298 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-22 01:40:19
February 22 2011 01:39 GMT
#953
On February 22 2011 10:05 TeWy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2011 09:38 Creem wrote:
On February 22 2011 09:22 xbankx wrote:
On February 22 2011 09:14 Creem wrote:
On February 22 2011 08:30 Tyrant0 wrote:
Are you implying that no zvp goes beyond the 15 minute mark?

I fail to see your point.


No, I'm implying that the protoss has to sit for a very long time to build up this perfect composition and the zerg is expected to play it standard and create the late game roach hydra corruptor composition this build is designed to defeat?


So what's the zerg supposed to do then, 4gate? :D Zerg is a macro oriented race with weak all-ins/pushes in early-mid game.


No he is implying that zerg shouldn't try to play standard when toss is making a unit composition to counter your standard play by going all-in. Its basically saying in PvT, I scout a terran going 1 base stim all-in with 3 rax but I still do my regular 1 gate FE build. Am I going to lose? Yes because I didn't adapt to what my terran player is doing and just went standard. Zerg has to learn to adapt to changing play style instead of saying Im going hydra/roach/corruptor no matter what the toss does.


Aha, so that's why zerg struggles in zvp - they can't adapt.

Please think before you post next time, or are you honestly believing that you know something that prozergs don't? If it was as easy as adapting I'm sure it would've been done by now.


I've not seen many pro-Zergs struggling so hard against this strat.
2 PvZ were plaid in GSL the last day and this strat wasn't used one single time... I can bet you wouldn't see it in the next PvZ either... Besides, I believe that Zerg should stop thinking very highly of their macro and put back their late game playstyle into question...

Sure Zerg players expand a lot and know how to use inject larvae and produce a lot of drones but exploiting a natural strength of your race doesn't mean you have a good macro...
Knowing how to deal with or prevent complex late-game situations such as mass voidrays/colossi is real macro.

I would go as far as saying that contrary to popular belief, most Zergs in fact have terrible macro and it is the reason why a lot of them are failing hard to this...
Often times when I watch my replays (master league) I notice them being maxed with too many roaches and drones and not pushing, rather waiting to get demolished by the Protoss deathball and losing with 2k+ minerals banked...


Yeah - I was wondering this too. If this is so "good" then why aren't more pros doing it? Sure, the theoretical comp is scary but it takes SO DAMN LONG TO GET IT that it feels like the zerg can just go "How about muta infestor broodlord ultralisk hydralisk giraffe migration mass spore kitchen sink?"
SargonTheGreat
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States217 Posts
February 22 2011 01:50 GMT
#954
Isn't there some sort of 2 base all in zerg could do to counter this as soon as they see 2 stargates? Obviously the protoss players doing this are overextending their economy with this tard 2 base all in so there has to be some sort of timing where zerg has better econ b4 toss has void ray col ball...I haven't played in a good week or so so haven't dealt with this much but now that this vod is up i'm sure every toss player and their 2nd aunt removed is doing it so I'll post again when I stomp it : )
"Your Empire falls and you Lose ever Cent," the gza, protect ya neck: enter the wu tang (36 chambers)
Ribbon
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5278 Posts
February 22 2011 03:39 GMT
#955
On February 22 2011 09:50 CatZ.root wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2011 04:40 Dommk wrote:
On February 20 2011 04:19 CatZ.root wrote:
LOL people saying I beat a deathball with muta, while relying on HIDING A SPIRE FOR 20 MINUTES and showing fake hydralisks / mass queen to try and defend meanwhile... this is not what we should have to do, sorry.

edit: there isn't 1 thing wrong with pvz and possible compositions, there are MANY. luckily, or unluckily actually... most protoss aren't really using everything they can to their advantage, but this is only delaying the inevitable.

Aside from Void/Colossus and the regular Colossus/Stalker/Sentry/Immo, what is there that hasn't been used?


phoenix openers, cannon openers, in general not as unit compositions, are very strong. and also Mothership is ridiculously strong vs Z but nearly no one uses it


Why not? Are pro-level Protosses just dumb?

Speaking of which, why haven't we seen this build in GSL 5 yet? If it's really super-imba-unbeatable, I figured we'd see it every game.
netherDrake
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Singapore1831 Posts
February 22 2011 03:43 GMT
#956
On February 22 2011 12:39 Ribbon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2011 09:50 CatZ.root wrote:
On February 20 2011 04:40 Dommk wrote:
On February 20 2011 04:19 CatZ.root wrote:
LOL people saying I beat a deathball with muta, while relying on HIDING A SPIRE FOR 20 MINUTES and showing fake hydralisks / mass queen to try and defend meanwhile... this is not what we should have to do, sorry.

edit: there isn't 1 thing wrong with pvz and possible compositions, there are MANY. luckily, or unluckily actually... most protoss aren't really using everything they can to their advantage, but this is only delaying the inevitable.

Aside from Void/Colossus and the regular Colossus/Stalker/Sentry/Immo, what is there that hasn't been used?


phoenix openers, cannon openers, in general not as unit compositions, are very strong. and also Mothership is ridiculously strong vs Z but nearly no one uses it


Why not? Are pro-level Protosses just dumb?

Speaking of which, why haven't we seen this build in GSL 5 yet? If it's really super-imba-unbeatable, I figured we'd see it every game.


There only have been 4 PvZ's so far, I'm sure we'll see this build used sometime. It's not unbeatable, but it's certainly very hard to stop when protoss manages to get the deathball.
SC2 player for Flash eSports. twitch.tv/nether_drake, https://twitter.com/bryan_sum, http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bryan-Drake-Sum/468389706519567
HuggyBear
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia377 Posts
February 22 2011 03:44 GMT
#957
I want to see them talk about the Archon Toilet or the Mothership in general.

Seems to be a very solid composition against Z
"Sleeping with SeLeCT is Standard. Once you've slept with Day9 everything else is just ..." - CatZ
Techno
Profile Joined June 2010
1900 Posts
February 22 2011 04:07 GMT
#958
Straight up I think collossus are imbalanced.

As a [2500 diamond] Terran, I feel like I have to severely outplay a protoss who is using Collossus, whether that be with multiple drops, insane MMM control, map control or sheer macro.

I played a game last night where I used 2 dropships to kill some 10 units, mostly probes and a couple stalkers without losing a single unit of my own. I expanded behind this. About 2 minutes later he expands and just walks the cross positions Metalopolis and kills me with his Collossus. After watching the replay, his money got up to 1000 during my harass and mine stayed below 400. That was just fucking bullshit.

Talkin about Void ray Collossus in PvZ is obviously different but my 2 cents are now in the pot.
Hell, its awesome to LOSE to nukes!
1Eris1
Profile Joined September 2010
United States5797 Posts
February 22 2011 04:09 GMT
#959
On February 22 2011 12:44 HuggyBear wrote:
I want to see them talk about the Archon Toilet or the Mothership in general.

Seems to be a very solid composition against Z



it's actually probably going to be considered broken pretty soon, once motherships are used more. right now, if one goes off, it's game over basically
Known Aliases: Tyragon, Valeric ~MSL Forever, SKT is truly the Superior KT!
JustinHit
Profile Joined October 2010
United States196 Posts
February 22 2011 06:22 GMT
#960
Corrupters 150 mins 100 gas 2 supply
Colossus 300 mins 200 gas 6 supply

So about 3 corrupters should exist for each colossus. WRONG!
you need like 6 for each colossus which is rediculous amount more minerals and gas than the protoss.
BLIZZARD SO SMART!!!!!!!!
For the swarm for life!
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 65 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 183
Nina 124
SteadfastSC 65
CosmosSc2 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 464
910 63
Bale 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm3
League of Legends
Doublelift1074
Super Smash Bros
PPMD67
Other Games
summit1g9151
Grubby2819
shahzam592
C9.Mang0241
PiGStarcraft214
Maynarde51
Liquid`Ken11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 103
• musti20045 46
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21448
Other Games
• imaqtpie937
• Shiphtur284
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
23m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 23m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
12h 23m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.