• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:36
CEST 14:36
KST 21:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8018 users

Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM - Page 164

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 162 163 164 165 166 405 Next
rANDY
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
United Kingdom748 Posts
April 04 2012 12:01 GMT
#3261
After looking through this thread had a look in my screenshots folder

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Getting rematched with someone I just beat
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


He called me "So fucking gay" in the game, despite us doing the same cheese against each other
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-04 12:47:51
April 04 2012 12:45 GMT
#3262
On April 04 2012 20:45 Emix_Squall wrote:
So people that are 10 times better than you and whose lvl you'll never reach never have to play against random players. That sure is a good reason why you shouldn't play against them .... Makes a lot of sense ...

Random players got their reasons to play random but they definitely aren't the same for everyone. Some want the easy wins cheesing (I did that all my way through gold league this way at the time), some just like all races, some just want the portrait, some might even argue they do it to taunt other players. Anyway when I see players on ladder that BM or Rage after I beat them as random and their macro was actually awful, it makes your argument even worthless. It's fine for a PRO Gamer to refuse to play against random because he needs practice and he won't have to face any in his important matches. For everyone else on ladder, you'd be able to beat the cheesy random players if your mechanics and decision making were good enough. But they aren't so you have no right to pretend it's useless for you to play against a random player. Just get better to the game, become a pro, reach the skills level where this argument is relevant if you want to use it. Otherwise stop whining.


Easy man. Your're awefully aggressive. That's just a discussion. It makes sens if you to practice against a race you know. I didn't leave when playing random at time when i was sort of good. But it makes sense for some people. BMing or raging because you lost to a random player is dumb. I wasn't winning and i was actually talking about pro or semi-pro... So we are talking about the same thing...

No need to become aggressive....


On April 04 2012 20:46 Senjai wrote:
Uhmm i didnt cannon rush, I did a FFE, pylon blocked his nat (then he said rofl) and took his third spot, so i put a pylon and two cannons (only two) at his third to deny that one. I didnt cannon rush at all, and had a full expo behind it.


My bad Didn't watch the replay.

On April 04 2012 20:55 [AthruN] wrote:
You just play with no dignity or respect it's ok


Not sure if trolling
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
Lazer
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany20 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-04 13:38:02
April 04 2012 13:33 GMT
#3263
Here's mine:
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]]
smallerk
Profile Joined October 2010
897 Posts
April 04 2012 14:00 GMT
#3264
So many protoss players posting in this thread
Never Regret anything because at one time it was exactly what you wanted.
Emix_Squall
Profile Joined February 2012
France705 Posts
April 04 2012 14:10 GMT
#3265
On April 04 2012 21:45 FFW_Rude wrote:

No need to become aggressive....



Yeah my tone is a bit aggressive, I'm sry, but I'm kinda fed up with people bitching about random players when there is actually no reason to it. Saying it is a twisted match up during the first minute because you don't know your opponents race would make sense if only the people saying it knew how to keep a build going when they're under pressure. Fact is most the people bitching about random players are actually just bad players who don't know how to handle some of the very basic elements of the game. If cheesing was SOOOOO strong pro gamers would do it all the time, but as you might have noticed most of them don't do it very often. Maybe it's because when you reach a decent level of skill cheeses become much less powerfull than they seem.
So once again I say people shouldn't even talk about random players whose game might not always be very skillful, when their own game is full of bronze lvl flaws (yeah bronze lvls, because diamond and masters player tend to forget how it was in those league where everyone cheeses, go play a few game on a bronze account, come back on you Diamond account, you won't get cheesed again trust me, you'll have learned to scout cheeses).
TheV
Profile Joined August 2010
Brazil107 Posts
April 04 2012 14:19 GMT
#3266
On April 04 2012 23:10 Emix_Squall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2012 21:45 FFW_Rude wrote:

No need to become aggressive....



Yeah my tone is a bit aggressive, I'm sry, but I'm kinda fed up with people bitching about random players when there is actually no reason to it. Saying it is a twisted match up during the first minute because you don't know your opponents race would make sense if only the people saying it knew how to keep a build going when they're under pressure. Fact is most the people bitching about random players are actually just bad players who don't know how to handle some of the very basic elements of the game. If cheesing was SOOOOO strong pro gamers would do it all the time, but as you might have noticed most of them don't do it very often. Maybe it's because when you reach a decent level of skill cheeses become much less powerfull than they seem.
So once again I say people shouldn't even talk about random players whose game might not always be very skillful, when their own game is full of bronze lvl flaws (yeah bronze lvls, because diamond and masters player tend to forget how it was in those league where everyone cheeses, go play a few game on a bronze account, come back on you Diamond account, you won't get cheesed again trust me, you'll have learned to scout cheeses).


Dude, are you ridiculous?

ZvZ I open 14 pool 14 gas
ZvP I open 14 pool 16 hatch
ZvT I open 15 hatch 15 gas 15 pool.

Wtf am I suppose to open against random? You realize you have a huge advantage early on, if you don't want people bitching about it do as I do when I play random, tell the opponent your freaking race when the match starts.

If you say your macro is good and you don't rely on the random advantage to win I see no problem whatsoever with telling your opponent what race you spawned as.
Storm is coming that cannot be avoided.
Nineball
Profile Joined December 2010
Norway163 Posts
April 04 2012 14:24 GMT
#3267
Please dont turn this thread into a discussion about random players and..whatever you are complaining about :/
Holytornados
Profile Joined November 2011
United States1022 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-04 16:59:41
April 04 2012 16:59 GMT
#3268
Mine came as a TvP on ladder (Plat):

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I opened three rax for a stim timing push, which he scouted completely. I scouted his three rax and no units, so I assume an expand. I decide to push in to deny his natural while I take mine, and I discover he has ~2 stalkers, a sentry, 2 zealots and 2 cannons to handle ~20 marines and marauders. When I pick off all of these units, this is the response I get.

I was trying to tell him he scouted it and shouldn't be mad at me for making a timing push =[
CLG/Liquid ~~ youtube.com/reddedgaming
MarcoBrei
Profile Joined May 2011
Brazil66 Posts
April 04 2012 17:05 GMT
#3269
On April 04 2012 23:19 TheV wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2012 23:10 Emix_Squall wrote:
On April 04 2012 21:45 FFW_Rude wrote:

No need to become aggressive....



Yeah my tone is a bit aggressive, I'm sry, but I'm kinda fed up with people bitching about random players when there is actually no reason to it. Saying it is a twisted match up during the first minute because you don't know your opponents race would make sense if only the people saying it knew how to keep a build going when they're under pressure. Fact is most the people bitching about random players are actually just bad players who don't know how to handle some of the very basic elements of the game. If cheesing was SOOOOO strong pro gamers would do it all the time, but as you might have noticed most of them don't do it very often. Maybe it's because when you reach a decent level of skill cheeses become much less powerfull than they seem.
So once again I say people shouldn't even talk about random players whose game might not always be very skillful, when their own game is full of bronze lvl flaws (yeah bronze lvls, because diamond and masters player tend to forget how it was in those league where everyone cheeses, go play a few game on a bronze account, come back on you Diamond account, you won't get cheesed again trust me, you'll have learned to scout cheeses).


Dude, are you ridiculous?

ZvZ I open 14 pool 14 gas
ZvP I open 14 pool 16 hatch
ZvT I open 15 hatch 15 gas 15 pool.

Wtf am I suppose to open against random? You realize you have a huge advantage early on, if you don't want people bitching about it do as I do when I play random, tell the opponent your freaking race when the match starts.

If you say your macro is good and you don't rely on the random advantage to win I see no problem whatsoever with telling your opponent what race you spawned as.


Random has an advantage, of course. But also has a disadvantage, you must know how to play (good) with all races. Telling your race is silly, because you give away your advantage and keeps the disadvantage. You may want tell your race, no problem, but do not expect everyone to do the same.

TheV
Profile Joined August 2010
Brazil107 Posts
April 04 2012 19:53 GMT
#3270
On April 05 2012 01:59 Holytornados wrote:
Mine came as a TvP on ladder (Plat):

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I opened three rax for a stim timing push, which he scouted completely. I scouted his three rax and no units, so I assume an expand. I decide to push in to deny his natural while I take mine, and I discover he has ~2 stalkers, a sentry, 2 zealots and 2 cannons to handle ~20 marines and marauders. When I pick off all of these units, this is the response I get.

I was trying to tell him he scouted it and shouldn't be mad at me for making a timing push =[


Hahaha gotta love 'em greedy mad Protosses.
Storm is coming that cannot be avoided.
Kevin_Sorbo
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada3217 Posts
April 04 2012 20:08 GMT
#3271
On April 04 2012 00:10 Nyast wrote:
A year ago ( unfortunately I don't remember the exact conversation and don't have pics ), a guy lost and started to rage, that he was in the mafia and was gonna hire a hitman to kill me.

Some people are nuts in their head.



LOLLLL beware. Might wanna ask Jean-Claude to keep an eye on you.
The mind is like a parachute, it doesnt work unless its open. - Zappa
Tapwat
Profile Joined June 2011
2 Posts
April 04 2012 22:58 GMT
#3272
So I was playing a nice little PvT, just trying to have some fun because, after all, it is a video game. Did a standard build, had gateway units + colossi out, and he had MMM/Vikings.I realized he had taken a third far before I had, so I made a nice little Dark Shrine, built 5 DTs and went to harass his base. Instead of scanning, killing my DTs, and then rolling over my army, he simply counter attacked. I focused down the OCs and the barracks, then built a few DTs back at home to finish off his force. I ended up getting all of his turrets/OCs down, and when he realized he lost, he went with this one:

[image loading]


Quite an overreaction, I do believe. It's not my fault he can't defend against late game DTs.
-Exalt-
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States972 Posts
April 04 2012 23:01 GMT
#3273
On April 04 2012 23:00 smallerk wrote:
So many protoss players posting in this thread


yeah, i've noticed when i'm playing toss I get BMd a lot more. but we're the bad guys right?
SpearWrit
Profile Joined February 2011
United States300 Posts
April 04 2012 23:46 GMT
#3274
On April 05 2012 08:01 AegiS_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2012 23:00 smallerk wrote:
So many protoss players posting in this thread


yeah, i've noticed when i'm playing toss I get BMd a lot more. but we're the bad guys right?


We're the heroes Starcraft 2 deserves, but not the ones it needs.
"Special Tactics is...make surprise for your enemy, and also...eh, still work." -White-Ra
dLKnighT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada735 Posts
April 04 2012 23:56 GMT
#3275
On April 04 2012 17:40 Dewis wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/N7he1.jpg

Funny coming from a terran!


Terran is the most micro-intensive race, what's your point?
MarcoBrei
Profile Joined May 2011
Brazil66 Posts
April 05 2012 00:36 GMT
#3276
On April 05 2012 08:56 ExpeCTed_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2012 17:40 Dewis wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/N7he1.jpg

Funny coming from a terran!


Terran is the most micro-intensive race, what's your point?


Micro really matter for Terran. When a terran player is micro-intensive he's ultra-OP. When playing with A+Move he's just super-OP.
I'm joking... it's that everyone hates terran, I think that's because losing to terran player is worse than losing any other match, it looks like the enemy doesn't deserve the victory, had no effort. But it may be just the way it looks. I trust Blizzard to do the balance.
Sajaki
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada1135 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-05 01:55:56
April 05 2012 01:54 GMT
#3277
Ok so i play this Z on antiga. I open standard hellions. First 4 go onto the creep and kill a tumor, then tap back to base to macro... then out of nowhere a ton of lings swarm my hellions and get a surround (they were on receding creep) He cut drones at like 16 for this... and i lose to the following Ling bane bust. Sigh. I GG (re: g) and leave... search next match. Same guy again... OK...

[image loading]

Since he cheesed me pretty hard last game, i expected something similar, open reactor hellions like last game, but since the map is Shakuras i figure if he is gonna bust it will be with roaches. sure enough, Ling bane roach >__<. He breaks my three bunkers and kills a good chunk of scvs before i repel him with reinforcements. However for him to have SO MANY UNITS i know he must have cut workers pretty hard, so i think i am actually not that far ahead. He thinks he had the game hands down, and told me so. BM -_-

[image loading]

Again, figuring we are on similar economies, and since i have bio with stim whilst he is stuck on low tech... i dont GG (re: G) out of the game. Won't lose to two allins - -;;
[image loading]

Feels so good man :D
Inno pls...
utrabo
Profile Joined February 2011
Brazil17 Posts
April 05 2012 13:23 GMT
#3278
On April 05 2012 09:36 MarcoBrei wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2012 08:56 ExpeCTed_ wrote:
On April 04 2012 17:40 Dewis wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/N7he1.jpg

Funny coming from a terran!


Terran is the most micro-intensive race, what's your point?


Micro really matter for Terran. When a terran player is micro-intensive he's ultra-OP. When playing with A+Move he's just super-OP.
I'm joking... it's that everyone hates terran, I think that's because losing to terran player is worse than losing any other match, it looks like the enemy doesn't deserve the victory, had no effort. But it may be just the way it looks. I trust Blizzard to do the balance.


It's pretty hard to say a fight is fair when you lose it. It's not about balance, not even about Starcraft. The only way to know if someone deserved or not a victory (if there is a way), is to dispassionately watch the replay after the game and check the numbers. If your macro was better, your micro was better, you made the counter and lost, something is wrong. But, in my opinion, if that happens, then you would have probably won.
Emix_Squall
Profile Joined February 2012
France705 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-05 13:56:29
April 05 2012 13:46 GMT
#3279
On April 04 2012 23:19 TheV wrote:
Wtf am I suppose to open against random? You realize you have a huge advantage early on, if you don't want people bitching about it do as I do when I play random, tell the opponent your freaking race when the match starts.

If you say your macro is good and you don't rely on the random advantage to win I see no problem whatsoever with telling your opponent what race you spawned as.


That's actually what I've been doing for the last month. I talked about it and how it benefited my game a few times on other threads. Just didn't feel like it would be useful to do it here too but since bitches are bitching .... gotta say it once again.

Now what you're saying concerning the advantage would be true if we were both GM league Pro Gamers. But we're not so no you're argument isn't valid at all. You're just bad enough to get surprised by something you don't expect because you don't know how to scout (and so am I , and so are most players before Top Masters). Sry if it hurts your feelings boy but it's the truth. You don't loose against a cheesing random player because it's imba or because he had a HUGEEEEE advantage early on, only coz you were bad enough to let his cheese happen without noticing.
Now enough talked about random players no one cares about. We basically started mentioning them because they generate a lot of BM, not so that people could justify their losses.
Snoodles
Profile Joined March 2012
401 Posts
April 05 2012 14:00 GMT
#3280
On April 05 2012 02:05 MarcoBrei wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2012 23:19 TheV wrote:
On April 04 2012 23:10 Emix_Squall wrote:
On April 04 2012 21:45 FFW_Rude wrote:

No need to become aggressive....



Yeah my tone is a bit aggressive, I'm sry, but I'm kinda fed up with people bitching about random players when there is actually no reason to it. Saying it is a twisted match up during the first minute because you don't know your opponents race would make sense if only the people saying it knew how to keep a build going when they're under pressure. Fact is most the people bitching about random players are actually just bad players who don't know how to handle some of the very basic elements of the game. If cheesing was SOOOOO strong pro gamers would do it all the time, but as you might have noticed most of them don't do it very often. Maybe it's because when you reach a decent level of skill cheeses become much less powerfull than they seem.
So once again I say people shouldn't even talk about random players whose game might not always be very skillful, when their own game is full of bronze lvl flaws (yeah bronze lvls, because diamond and masters player tend to forget how it was in those league where everyone cheeses, go play a few game on a bronze account, come back on you Diamond account, you won't get cheesed again trust me, you'll have learned to scout cheeses).


Dude, are you ridiculous?

ZvZ I open 14 pool 14 gas
ZvP I open 14 pool 16 hatch
ZvT I open 15 hatch 15 gas 15 pool.

Wtf am I suppose to open against random? You realize you have a huge advantage early on, if you don't want people bitching about it do as I do when I play random, tell the opponent your freaking race when the match starts.

If you say your macro is good and you don't rely on the random advantage to win I see no problem whatsoever with telling your opponent what race you spawned as.


Random has an advantage, of course. But also has a disadvantage, you must know how to play (good) with all races. Telling your race is silly, because you give away your advantage and keeps the disadvantage. You may want tell your race, no problem, but do not expect everyone to do the same.



With those openers you have time to scout and react.
Prev 1 162 163 164 165 166 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1315
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 238
Rex 87
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56705
Calm 3770
Shuttle 3367
Bisu 1450
FanTaSy 1335
firebathero 392
Stork 287
Mini 264
Hyuk 248
Soma 244
[ Show more ]
Zeus 243
Rush 226
EffOrt 213
actioN 194
Soulkey 169
Last 154
Light 142
ZerO 130
Snow 103
Dewaltoss 73
Sea.KH 65
Mong 63
Pusan 60
PianO 55
Killer 52
Barracks 46
JYJ 44
hero 43
Shinee 36
Free 35
NotJumperer 34
ToSsGirL 31
Bale 27
Aegong 26
Shine 26
Yoon 26
Sharp 23
sorry 20
yabsab 19
Sacsri 16
HiyA 16
Noble 14
Hyun 12
Icarus 3
Dota 2
Gorgc6679
Dendi539
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1306
kRYSTAL_326
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King84
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko381
Other Games
gofns34502
singsing2029
B2W.Neo688
crisheroes265
hiko210
DeMusliM197
Livibee123
byalli90
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV208
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream18
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
24m
OSC
9h 39m
Replay Cast
10h 24m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.