On December 07 2010 14:18 Captain Peabody wrote:
Wow. I am impressed.
Blizzard really does listen.
Wow. I am impressed.
Blizzard really does listen.
I'm impressed (and surprised too). I wonder what other changes they'll make now.
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
sl0w
United States447 Posts
On December 07 2010 14:18 Captain Peabody wrote: Show nested quote + http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/1306100875 Fungal Growth, Bunker, and hold-to-spam changes all being reverted Good news for all! Wow. I am impressed. Blizzard really does listen. I'm impressed (and surprised too). I wonder what other changes they'll make now. | ||
|
Fiendish
United States210 Posts
| ||
|
IamOBESE
United States134 Posts
On December 07 2010 14:53 Fiendish wrote: wow, what a great company 1. Make random changes 2. Revert the ones people hate the most 3. Profit No ???? step required | ||
|
kinetic_skink
Australia125 Posts
I have a ganglian cyst (not nearly gross as it sounds) in my wrist which can get sore doign things lots of clicking. For the fungal growth: Splash damage is essential. I play zerg and doing splash damage is highly important as a catch-up mechanism. as opposed to just a pure numbers battle. Same goes with Protoss and Terran. Splash damage abilities can turn a game, and thats what makes it exciting! No issue with a bit of pheonix buff though. | ||
|
IPA
United States3206 Posts
On December 07 2010 14:59 kinetic_skink wrote: Hooray! I have a ganglian cyst (not nearly gross as it sounds) in my wrist which can get sore doign things lots of clicking. For the fungal growth: Splash damage is essential. I play zerg and doing splash damage is highly important as a catch-up mechanism. as opposed to just a pure numbers battle. Same goes with Protoss and Terran. Splash damage abilities can turn a game, and thats what makes it exciting! No issue with a bit of pheonix buff though. Hello friend. I'm sorry to hear about your cyst. ![]() Fungal isn't splash damage; fungal is AOE (area of effect). Splash damage attacks would include, say, a siege tank shot into a group of lings or the cleaving attack of the Ultra on several stalkers. Excited about the reverted changes. ZvZ is saved! | ||
|
Legat0
United States318 Posts
| ||
|
Severian
Australia2052 Posts
| ||
|
Eury
Sweden1126 Posts
On December 07 2010 14:55 Oconomist wrote: 1. Make random changes 2. Revert the ones people hate the most 3. Profit No ???? step required Yeah, fuck 'em for testing things out on PTR. | ||
|
DooMDash
United States1015 Posts
| ||
|
spacemonkeyy
Australia477 Posts
| ||
|
DooMDash
United States1015 Posts
On December 07 2010 15:08 spacemonkeyy wrote: It seems zerg QQ wins this battle. isn't that how its been for awhile ? | ||
|
kinetic_skink
Australia125 Posts
On December 07 2010 15:02 IPA wrote: Show nested quote + On December 07 2010 14:59 kinetic_skink wrote: Hooray! I have a ganglian cyst (not nearly gross as it sounds) in my wrist which can get sore doign things lots of clicking. For the fungal growth: Splash damage is essential. I play zerg and doing splash damage is highly important as a catch-up mechanism. as opposed to just a pure numbers battle. Same goes with Protoss and Terran. Splash damage abilities can turn a game, and thats what makes it exciting! No issue with a bit of pheonix buff though. Hello friend. I'm sorry to hear about your cyst. ![]() Fungal isn't splash damage; fungal is AOE (area of effect). Splash damage attacks would include, say, a siege tank shot into a group of lings or the cleaving attack of the Ultra on several stalkers. Excited about the reverted changes. ZvZ is saved!I mean't AOE/Splash. ![]() Otherwise it really would be a game of once you get ahead, get aheader. Obviously regular units can be micro'd, but the big turning points will be around the units that can 'punch above their weight' (Infestor/HT/Tanks/Ravens etc) They also provide the best moments to watch in esports. | ||
|
Bashrai
Canada119 Posts
| ||
|
KentHenry
United States260 Posts
| ||
|
spacemonkeyy
Australia477 Posts
So why was Fungal Growth reverted back to both air and ground? Volume of Zerg Tears. | ||
|
Mystix
Canada78 Posts
On December 07 2010 15:15 KentHenry wrote: So why was Fungal Growth reverted back to both air and ground? Most likely because it forced zerg into mutalisks for anti-air. | ||
|
kinetic_skink
Australia125 Posts
On December 07 2010 15:18 spacemonkeyy wrote: Volume of Zerg Tears. I wouldn't worry to much. I'm sure some sort of nerf is still incoming. The the FG air removal was a broken idea though. | ||
|
Darhaja
United States108 Posts
| ||
|
Azzur
Australia6267 Posts
| ||
|
spacemonkeyy
Australia477 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
|
|
|