• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:53
CEST 23:53
KST 06:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7664 users

[D] Noobiest thing teammate has done - Page 29

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 32 Next All
iamahydralisk
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States813 Posts
June 17 2011 22:37 GMT
#561
The following isn't a "nooby" ally story as much as it is just a terrible ally story.

So, I just got done playing a 3v3, and I had the worst ally I've ever had in a team game (and that's saying something because I've played probably over a thousand of them).

Alright, so it was a 3v3 on Monsoon. I'm on a PZT team, and we're up against a PTT team. I go for a relatively early expand and get rushed and can't hold it off with my own forces, but my allies could easily hold it off if they helped. Problem is, Zerg player would rather do some minor econ damage with speedlings, so I end up losing my entire main all because my Zerg ally would rather counter and do minor damage than actually help.

Eventually he finally sends some lings over (after my entire main is gone, and he realizes he can't autowin by spamming speedlings). During this entire time, my expo was mining pretty well, so I had a lot of resources stockpiled because I was planning on rebuilding in my main. Because I had about 1500 minerals, I decided to take the gold because when you have an ally who gets set that far back, you usually have to take risks in order to get back in the game.

When I do this, he tells me to "stop expanding and start sending him money," and I'm like "lol, no, why should I send money to an ally who'd rather counter than help." After I said that, he decided to teamkill every single unit and structure I had. I seriously couldn't believe it. Like, really dude? You hang me out to dry by not helping when you were perfectly capable of doing so, and then you teamkill me when I refuse to send money to your stupid ass? My other ally wasn't much better, because he was agreeing with Failzerg in chat and not trying to stop him at all. Normally after something like that, I'd just leave the game, but this time, I was just angry as hell, so I decided to stay until the end and constantly feed the other team tips about what my team was doing. Possibly juvenile, I know, but really, if you're actually going to teamkill your ally, you don't deserve to win. My team ended up losing, and it's probably the happiest loss I've ever had.

I'm guessing this Zerg player was one of those terrible players who doesn't understand the macro side of the game and only knows how to rush. I ended up reporting him for teamkilling. Not sure how much good it'll do, but people like him don't deserve to play online.
"well if youre looking for long term, go safe, if you expect it to end either way, go risky. wow. just like sc2" - friend of mine when I asked him which girl to pick
Mario1209
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1077 Posts
June 17 2011 22:43 GMT
#562
in a 4v4 on sand canyon. my green ally lifts to the gold and attacks one of the enemy players with his scvs. then starts giving us orders on what we should do. shockingly we still won due to how bad then enemy team was -.-(one of the zergs on the enemy team rushed for hydras for no reason, none of us even had air xD)
Co-Manager of Soviet Gaming * http://twitter.com/#!/sGMarioo * http://www.facebook.com/SovietGamingfanpage * https://twitter.com/#!/SovietGaming
IzieBoy
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States865 Posts
June 17 2011 22:43 GMT
#563
i was typing out my plan "a DT rush" when one of my allies lagged and i ended up posting in the general lag chat channel
Let's Do This! Leeeeeeeeeeeeeroy Jenkins!
HornyHydra
Profile Joined February 2011
Taiwan222 Posts
June 17 2011 22:45 GMT
#564
On June 18 2011 07:37 iamahydralisk wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +

The following isn't a "nooby" ally story as much as it is just a terrible ally story.

So, I just got done playing a 3v3, and I had the worst ally I've ever had in a team game (and that's saying something because I've played probably over a thousand of them).

Alright, so it was a 3v3 on Monsoon. I'm on a PZT team, and we're up against a PTT team. I go for a relatively early expand and get rushed and can't hold it off with my own forces, but my allies could easily hold it off if they helped. Problem is, Zerg player would rather do some minor econ damage with speedlings, so I end up losing my entire main all because my Zerg ally would rather counter and do minor damage than actually help.

Eventually he finally sends some lings over (after my entire main is gone, and he realizes he can't autowin by spamming speedlings). During this entire time, my expo was mining pretty well, so I had a lot of resources stockpiled because I was planning on rebuilding in my main. Because I had about 1500 minerals, I decided to take the gold because when you have an ally who gets set that far back, you usually have to take risks in order to get back in the game.

When I do this, he tells me to "stop expanding and start sending him money," and I'm like "lol, no, why should I send money to an ally who'd rather counter than help." After I said that, he decided to teamkill every single unit and structure I had. I seriously couldn't believe it. Like, really dude? You hang me out to dry by not helping when you were perfectly capable of doing so, and then you teamkill me when I refuse to send money to your stupid ass? My other ally wasn't much better, because he was agreeing with Failzerg in chat and not trying to stop him at all. Normally after something like that, I'd just leave the game, but this time, I was just angry as hell, so I decided to stay until the end and constantly feed the other team tips about what my team was doing. Possibly juvenile, I know, but really, if you're actually going to teamkill your ally, you don't deserve to win. My team ended up losing, and it's probably the happiest loss I've ever had.

I'm guessing this Zerg player was one of those terrible players who doesn't understand the macro side of the game and only knows how to rush. I ended up reporting him for teamkilling. Not sure how much good it'll do, but people like him don't deserve to play online.


It may be because he decided that you were too far behind in tech after losing your main base which probably was where all of your tech was, so he wanted you to feed him so he could get his (possibly higher tech) army up. You weren't very clear on what your allied had etc. I could be completely wrong.
Prime ♥
Pryah
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada3 Posts
June 17 2011 22:46 GMT
#565
I played a random 2v2 where my partner tried to carrier rush because he "hoped Day9 would do another carrier rush daily" except all he had for defenses was one cannon and got taken out by a marine/marauder early push
Kinetik_Inferno
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1431 Posts
June 17 2011 22:49 GMT
#566
You'd be very surprised how bad bronze league 4v4 is. The allies you get are so bad that I've given up trying to get out of bronze.

One that comes to mind is my teammate on a shared base map leaves his supply depots wide open and a whole throng of zerglings rushes in and decimates his workers. he promptly blamed me for not saving his ass. I lifted off and started massing an army at the gold and left him to rot. He was pretty pissed.
IzieBoy
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States865 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-17 22:51:31
June 17 2011 22:50 GMT
#567
On June 13 2011 09:14 DrivE wrote:
I once had a teammate who went mass marines- no upgrades for anything.
We lost.


lol i love doing that.. except i rush to 3-3 upgrades and take all the bases (island bases first, gold bases second) being so mineral heavy get 20 OCs and then sacc all my workers in push after push and replenish to have a 200/200 army of marines/medivacs... constant terrible terrible damage lol once i get the macro working (lol 5aaaaaaaaa)

i like taking all 3 of my opponents on too...kinda riles me when my teammates want to steal the glory.
Let's Do This! Leeeeeeeeeeeeeroy Jenkins!
kanjiman87
Profile Joined September 2010
United States50 Posts
June 17 2011 22:55 GMT
#568
i was playing some 3v3s. we just started and i see an early scout by one of the protoss enemies. i see it run into my ally's base and don't see it go anywhere after. i tell my ally to watch for a cannon rush (i was cannon rushing one of my opponents at the same time). tell him to scout inside his base to make sure and he just sits there.. i move a probe over to his base and check it out and sure enough, there are 2 cannons warping in (slow by me to get over there, yeah...) he starts sending 6 probes at the cannons to try to kill them. the cannons warp in and the 6 probes die. he sends half of the remaining probes. those die. then he sends the rest of them. they all die...

fortunately, my cannon rush succeeded and we eventually won. but we got on even playing fields by losing an ally and killing an opponent.
Kanil
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1713 Posts
June 17 2011 22:57 GMT
#569
Just had a guy who Monobattle'd Stalkers, then proceeded to build two Stargates and didn't bother research blink or warpgates. <3
I used to have an Oz icon over here ---->
IzieBoy
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States865 Posts
June 17 2011 22:57 GMT
#570
On June 18 2011 07:49 Kinetik_Inferno wrote:
You'd be very surprised how bad bronze league 4v4 is. The allies you get are so bad that I've given up trying to get out of bronze.

One that comes to mind is my teammate on a shared base map leaves his supply depots wide open and a whole throng of zerglings rushes in and decimates his workers. he promptly blamed me for not saving his ass. I lifted off and started massing an army at the gold and left him to rot. He was pretty pissed.


the fun part is you can beat them 1v4 in bronze league...really epic
Let's Do This! Leeeeeeeeeeeeeroy Jenkins!
iamahydralisk
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States813 Posts
June 17 2011 22:58 GMT
#571
On June 18 2011 07:45 HornyHydra wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 18 2011 07:37 iamahydralisk wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +

The following isn't a "nooby" ally story as much as it is just a terrible ally story.

So, I just got done playing a 3v3, and I had the worst ally I've ever had in a team game (and that's saying something because I've played probably over a thousand of them).

Alright, so it was a 3v3 on Monsoon. I'm on a PZT team, and we're up against a PTT team. I go for a relatively early expand and get rushed and can't hold it off with my own forces, but my allies could easily hold it off if they helped. Problem is, Zerg player would rather do some minor econ damage with speedlings, so I end up losing my entire main all because my Zerg ally would rather counter and do minor damage than actually help.

Eventually he finally sends some lings over (after my entire main is gone, and he realizes he can't autowin by spamming speedlings). During this entire time, my expo was mining pretty well, so I had a lot of resources stockpiled because I was planning on rebuilding in my main. Because I had about 1500 minerals, I decided to take the gold because when you have an ally who gets set that far back, you usually have to take risks in order to get back in the game.

When I do this, he tells me to "stop expanding and start sending him money," and I'm like "lol, no, why should I send money to an ally who'd rather counter than help." After I said that, he decided to teamkill every single unit and structure I had. I seriously couldn't believe it. Like, really dude? You hang me out to dry by not helping when you were perfectly capable of doing so, and then you teamkill me when I refuse to send money to your stupid ass? My other ally wasn't much better, because he was agreeing with Failzerg in chat and not trying to stop him at all. Normally after something like that, I'd just leave the game, but this time, I was just angry as hell, so I decided to stay until the end and constantly feed the other team tips about what my team was doing. Possibly juvenile, I know, but really, if you're actually going to teamkill your ally, you don't deserve to win. My team ended up losing, and it's probably the happiest loss I've ever had.

I'm guessing this Zerg player was one of those terrible players who doesn't understand the macro side of the game and only knows how to rush. I ended up reporting him for teamkilling. Not sure how much good it'll do, but people like him don't deserve to play online.


It may be because he decided that you were too far behind in tech after losing your main base which probably was where all of your tech was, so he wanted you to feed him so he could get his (possibly higher tech) army up. You weren't very clear on what your allied had etc. I could be completely wrong.

It's not that hard to get back up in tech when you have a Nexus and 20ish probes (which I did). And like I said before, if he had actually been a good teammate and helped when I was being attacked, I wouldn't have been behind in the first place.

Really though, none of that matters. Regardless of how far behind I was, killing all my stuff is just mind-blowingly stupid. It's like "he won't send me his minerals now, but maybe he'll do it after I piss him off even more!"
"well if youre looking for long term, go safe, if you expect it to end either way, go risky. wow. just like sc2" - friend of mine when I asked him which girl to pick
chaopow
Profile Joined March 2011
United States556 Posts
June 17 2011 23:01 GMT
#572
In a 2v2 once my teammate never made warp gate tech for like a 20 or so minute game. I told him to 4gate with me and he proceeded to make 4 gates and pump zealots out of them. I told him to give me control of his units and we barely managed to win with gateway units vs infestor ultra and voidrays.

I rarely random 2v2 and thats part of the reason why. Also I'm platinum 2v2 so I do it when I feel like owning some people up as long as my teammates half decent. I'm masters for 1v1.
Soowoo AD.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
June 18 2011 15:50 GMT
#573
On June 16 2011 07:20 Ysellian wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2011 09:10 TheAwesomeTemplar wrote:
Once my Terran Teammate left because I built a supply depot to seal our mutual wall and it got in the way of his barracks building an addon. So instead of LIFTING IT OFF, he left the game.


loool! Did you manage to win in the end?

YES.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
June 18 2011 16:31 GMT
#574
I played a 2v2, and the terran opponent had the WORST ALLY EVER.
Here was the noob's build:
10: Pylon
10: Another Pylon
11: Pylon
14: Pylon
Gateway
Forge
Gateway
Leave gateways idle for one minute.
No cannons
No ups
No gas
Mass zealots
Double gas
Charge
Attack my PF with only zealots
Attack it several more times.
Lose because he didn't expand 20 minutes into the game and because he had only zealots.

The PF I mentioned was at his expansion . We saw we were facing the worst protoss ever when we saw 14 probes, 4 pylons and nothing else.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Vogin
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Czech Republic926 Posts
June 19 2011 06:58 GMT
#575
Top 8 Masters team
A = my ally
M = me

Me having a bad day:
M: "OK, I'll scout with the speedlings, maybe I'll do some damage. Hmmm, he caught me with a Force Field and I've just lost 16 speedlings for nothing. OK, never mind, I'll go for Roaches."

M: "Jesus, that guy is just massing lings. He must stop any time now, he knows it's not a problem to make Banelings and easily kill his entire army. Damn, why is he still massing the Lings? OK, he has just surrounded my Lings and I've lost all of them. I mean come on, how could he know I still don't have Banelings?"

M: "OK, so you'll go from the front and I'll flank them from the behind and we'll completely crush them! Ready?"
A: "Yeah, gogogo!"
M 30 seconds later: "You know, it's probably a bad idea to attack 6 Collossi with Ling Roach."
A: "Yeah."

M in the 7th game where I played Zerg (Diamond league): "OK, they've got a lot of tanks, so I should go for that Guardian like things, Brood Lords, right?"
A: "Yeah, better have them as fast as possible."
M: "OK, so I've got Greater Spire ready, but Mutas still can't be made into Brood Lords, why?"


My ally having a bad day:

M: "Dude, we need to go ahead with the Baneling bust or it'll be too late."
A: "Yeah, go ahead and splash them there, you know."
M: "You mean in the Pylon?"
A: "What? Sure."
M: "OK"
--- the bust goes ahead and fails terribly---
A: "OMFG, you should've attacked the Depot! I told you so..."


Advancing with Speedlings + Sentry + Stalkers
A: "Send one Ling ahead to scout"
M: "OK."
A: "Yeah, we can take that, let's go."
M: "Dude, we should pull back, there are reinforcements."
A: "Yeah, let's go back and expand."
A (all of a sudden after I've switched to my main and focused on macro): "GOGOGOGO NOW, MOVE IN!!!!"
M: "wtf?"
A in an angry voice: "You're such a moron dude, if we moved in when I said we would have slaughtered them... now we will lose."

The whole moment could have taken 1 second, if not shorter.

A: "I forgot to make a Pylon."
A: "I forgot to make a Gateway."
A: "Why have I made another Pylon instead of Core?"
A: "Hmmm, why do I have 1 Sentry instead of 3?"
A: "I shouldn't have 800 minerals."

The sad part is we still won that one.


So as you can see, you don't have to be Bronze or play with random allies to "suffer from" hilarious moments.
http://scvrush.com - Your Starcraft Home
Gnax
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden490 Posts
June 19 2011 07:15 GMT
#576
4v4 I'm sharing bases with a toss and I'm Terran. So I make some tanks but I can't move them out of the base because he made the choke to small for them. So I kill his pylon and move out, but he rebuilds it and calls me a noob and insists that it's enough space for my tanks even though my reinforcing tanks are walking into a wall.
I kill his pylon again and now he starts killing all my shit with his army and I kill his shit so now we're 2v4.
Darclite
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1021 Posts
June 19 2011 07:57 GMT
#577
Played a 4v4 on that sandy map that isn't Sand Canyon (lol). I'm Protoss, my allies are 1 terran and two protoss. Now, I can tell from the beginning this isn't a good team (the terran making very few workers, the other guys following ridiculous timings for all their stuff). I realize that the opponents are doing the infamous 6 minute push (you know, the one that that one guy suggests in all the games you lose) so I 4 gate to defend it. I lose my nexus and almost everything else, but magically I retained 3 zealots and 5 stalkers. I figure we're ahead; I check everyone's bases: the terran has next to nothing, and both tosses are getting stargates, one of them building a fleet beacon. I decide that rebuilding isn't worth it, and attack, killing one zerg, and all of a protoss enemy's probes. I figure that that was the best I could do. Now both tosses have fleet beacons, and one of them has TWO. Then the double beacon guy on my team starts saying in the "all" chat.
"Wow. Darclite."
"Worst player I've seen on here in ages"
"You have nothing"
"You're pathetic"
"Now we have to play 3v4"
"fucking disgrace"
"lol"
"You suck"
"Wow"
I respond with "Funny to hear from the guy with 2 fleet beacons" and leave the game. I'm losing the desire to play 4v4 lol.

You know, I'm pretty patient. If I get teamed up with someone who is obviously new, I try to help them, and rarely get angry. But if you totally suck, don't say anything to the people who carry you. I'd rather have a total dick of an opponent beat me and bm me than have a teammate who I could beat in 50 out of 50 games blame me for a loss.

And I'm also surprised to see people in here talk about times they attacked their allies for no reason. Are you trying to tell everyone that you're a horrible person? Because you are. Teamkilling should be a bannable offense on battle.net.
They're fools. You should eat them.
Darclite
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1021 Posts
June 19 2011 08:01 GMT
#578
On June 18 2011 07:37 iamahydralisk wrote:
The following isn't a "nooby" ally story as much as it is just a terrible ally story.

So, I just got done playing a 3v3, and I had the worst ally I've ever had in a team game (and that's saying something because I've played probably over a thousand of them).

Alright, so it was a 3v3 on Monsoon. I'm on a PZT team, and we're up against a PTT team. I go for a relatively early expand and get rushed and can't hold it off with my own forces, but my allies could easily hold it off if they helped. Problem is, Zerg player would rather do some minor econ damage with speedlings, so I end up losing my entire main all because my Zerg ally would rather counter and do minor damage than actually help.

Eventually he finally sends some lings over (after my entire main is gone, and he realizes he can't autowin by spamming speedlings). During this entire time, my expo was mining pretty well, so I had a lot of resources stockpiled because I was planning on rebuilding in my main. Because I had about 1500 minerals, I decided to take the gold because when you have an ally who gets set that far back, you usually have to take risks in order to get back in the game.

When I do this, he tells me to "stop expanding and start sending him money," and I'm like "lol, no, why should I send money to an ally who'd rather counter than help." After I said that, he decided to teamkill every single unit and structure I had. I seriously couldn't believe it. Like, really dude? You hang me out to dry by not helping when you were perfectly capable of doing so, and then you teamkill me when I refuse to send money to your stupid ass? My other ally wasn't much better, because he was agreeing with Failzerg in chat and not trying to stop him at all. Normally after something like that, I'd just leave the game, but this time, I was just angry as hell, so I decided to stay until the end and constantly feed the other team tips about what my team was doing. Possibly juvenile, I know, but really, if you're actually going to teamkill your ally, you don't deserve to win. My team ended up losing, and it's probably the happiest loss I've ever had.

I'm guessing this Zerg player was one of those terrible players who doesn't understand the macro side of the game and only knows how to rush. I ended up reporting him for teamkilling. Not sure how much good it'll do, but people like him don't deserve to play online.


lol. I support your actions!!!

I love those last 7 lines of your post. You get as pissed as I do.
They're fools. You should eat them.
Sovetsky Soyuz
Profile Joined May 2011
Russian Federation905 Posts
June 19 2011 08:05 GMT
#579
On October 21 2010 00:42 Mofisto wrote:
As the title suggests, whats the noobiest thing you've ever witnessed a teammate do?

Ill start it off. Was playing a 2v2 last night. My teammate does nothing for the first 30 seconds (no mining nothing). He then lifts his cc and starts to move it towards my base.

Me: what you doing mate
him: they know my position. i must change position. (bare in mind that this is 1 min in the game)
me: Thats fairly pointless atm
him: no easier to defend, they will never know where i am

1 minute later he proceeds to land his cc next to mine and starts mining from my patch

Me: wtf? (i then ping all the patches close by)
Me: get your own mins lol

he lifts off again then lands next to my ramp, nowhere near any resources, then starts to long distance mine.

me: land here for gods sake (ping map)
him: but its to hard to defend from there, i stay here, much easier
me: is it easier because youve still not built any buildings or units (9 mins in)

he then goes afk. brilliant. Still won though which is all that matters. checked his profile after and hes got almost 300 games but only 20 wins. if he does that every game i can see why.

ill post a replay when i get home


What? haha. And nice quick reply by MangoTango.
Where is that replay???
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-06 06:52:43
June 22 2011 12:47 GMT
#580
purged
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 32 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech141
ViBE46
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 181
Dewaltoss 92
Hyuk 67
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm68
League of Legends
Doublelift3212
Counter-Strike
Fnx 765
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King79
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5464
Khaldor857
Liquid`Hasu681
Other Games
summit1g8254
FrodaN2302
shahzam518
KnowMe292
C9.Mang0193
ArmadaUGS112
UpATreeSC100
Trikslyr53
ZombieGrub39
PPMD38
CosmosSc2 20
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream70
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH362
• davetesta11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie908
• Shiphtur226
Upcoming Events
OSC
7m
CranKy Ducklings
12h 7m
Online Event
13h 7m
FEL
18h 7m
AI Arena Tournament
19h 7m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h 7m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.