• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:04
CEST 22:04
KST 05:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9784 users

Official State of the Game Podcast Thread - Page 1064

Forum Index > SC2 General
54608 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 2731 Next
neuromodulator
Profile Joined September 2010
7 Posts
May 15 2011 03:13 GMT
#21261
Well, Condor Hero, I started my statement with "If this is accurate" for that reason. I'd love to hear that it's not true.

Scatmango2:

1/ If you don't get offended by people's words, as reflective of ideas and attitudes, I'm not sure what you get offended by. I

2/ I'm not really sure what maturity has to do with it.

3/ I'm not sure what my skin colour has to do with it (although I am white). I can be offended by sexism although I'm not a woman. And I can be offended by people making jokes about black stereotypes being illiterate although I'm not black.
Goibon
Profile Joined May 2010
New Zealand8185 Posts
May 15 2011 03:22 GMT
#21262
Idra tearing apart Intrigue's 'analysis' of MC, Cool and NesTea gave me nerd chills.

Loved the debate on the article. So much better and more constructive than the article itself. Probably a highlight of SotG to me. Got a bit tired of the embarrassing argument fests.

Idra killed that nerd.
Leenock =^_^= Ryung =^_^= Parting =^_^= herO =^_^= Guilty
corpuscle
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1967 Posts
May 15 2011 03:24 GMT
#21263
iNcontrol is a neo-nazi, everyone knows that, he confirmed it on SotG ages ago. Why do you think his twitter is "@88iNcontrol"?
From the void I am born into wave and particle
L3g3nd_
Profile Joined July 2010
New Zealand10461 Posts
May 15 2011 04:56 GMT
#21264
On May 15 2011 05:13 illsick wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 15 2011 00:28 PlosionCornu wrote:
I honestly don't get all the commotion around that article, he just stated his opinion, which by the way is completely rational, and that's basically it.

He uses some sources to support his point, and it's his freedom to think that bw is more enjoyable for him than sc2, by saying that bw is more estabilished/serious/whatever.
And that's completely TRUE, noone in his right mind is gonna deny that, or else, he's a clown.

Sc2 is only a year old, and even if it "stands" on the shoulders of bw/wc3, it's not there yet (expecially bw ofc).

Noone can blame him for preferring a more enstabilished "activity" over a newer one.

This should be obvious jeez....


If it wasn't a TL staff that made a post/article like that, another poster would have been warned and the thread locked. Creating that article pretty much asked for a debate and reaction like this. It would suck for an article to come out that would make fun of BW for the BW fans on the site so I don't know what kind of reaction they expected while releasing it. Should there be an article to say something like BW graphics are old and people should stop watching it and learn to move on instead of clinging to the past?

But I agree BW is more established and serious but no need to write an article about it for upsetting much of the community. It's like how people don't like soccer in america as much as other sports but people don't write articles on ESPN sites stating why soccer is inferior to like american football or vice versa; or an article debating how someone can watch bowling pros over soccer pros due to lack of athleticism. It just seems, and the way the article was worded, that the publisher wasn't respectful of the "other" community even if I can agree with article to a certain extent.

I dont think it would have been closed. Did you see the refrencing and links in the post? he put a LOT of effort into it. Also he didnt just say "sc2 players suck" He went about it in a proffesional way, and made it certain that he had no affiliation with TL in regards to the article. While he made a controversial post on a controversial article, he went about it in a correct and proffesional manner, if a TL member did the same thing, the outcome would have been the same.
https://twitter.com/#!/IrisAnother
Ownos
Profile Joined July 2010
United States2147 Posts
May 15 2011 05:08 GMT
#21265
I love to hate Idra, but I loved his response to Elephant in the Room and "what's the best commentary for the community."

While he said he prefers the color commentary, he fully acknowledges what is best is a duo mix. It's pretty funny that it pretty much echoed what TB wrote on reddit that stirred up some shit haha.

Oh and I totally agree about saying something flat out wrong in a cast. It is very distracting. I've been listening to HD lately (much <3 to HD) and he's completely lost touch with the game. How do you not know KA was removed. It's very disappointing.

And I agree about Geoff's take on MLG. I've made a couple posts that it did seem rather skewed in favor of the Koreans. I'm sure MLG seeds them right into the championship bracket since only the championship bracket is casted. They are likely aiming for some of that Korea vs everyone else hype that seemed rather popular for NASL and TSL. I guess the players are screwed on this one. Oh well.

Actually, weren't the NASL and TSL Koreans also invites? Haha
...deeper and deeper into the bowels of El Diablo
Popss
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden176 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-15 05:32:08
May 15 2011 05:30 GMT
#21266
On May 15 2011 11:50 neuromodulator wrote:
Show nested quote +
- iNcontroL's blatantly offensive black slave StarCraft caster impression: "uh uh, dat dere playa? well dat's EG IdrA! An' he be playin' against... uh, I dunno, massa. I dun' read too good"


If this is accurate, that's unbelievably gross and any community that accepts/celebrates that is diminished by it. I know no one cares what my opinion is, and it's not like I've been a part of this community anyway, but I would ashamed of myself if I didn't speak up and say, "That's not in any way acceptable."


I wouldn't worry about this.

I'm sure as e-sports grows and become alot more professional we will see players and casters distance themselves more from the community just as they do in every other sport.

In fact I don't understand why EG have not already sent Incontrol to media training because he's way to frank,opinionated and hilarious for a man in his position.

It's just a matter of time though and I'm sure everyone is looking forward to it.
TheButtonmen
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada1403 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-15 06:37:23
May 15 2011 06:18 GMT
#21267
On May 14 2011 23:12 Liquid`Tyler wrote:
Show nested quote +
If you don't like it, fine, that's your prerogative, but there's no reason to shit on SC2 just because it's a different game.

He doesn't shit on it. You perceiving it that way is typical of how 90%+ of community members read and respond to things. Whenever people read something contrary to their opinions, they take it as more extreme and wide and encompassing than it actually is.


Do you take pride in your TSL win back in BW? Do you take any pride in anything you've accomplished in SC2? How would you feel if someone told you it was all meaningless because it was all a complete farce due to the lack of top level Koreans?

Now you might be okay with it due to your history with BW providing you with a different perspective on that but we (the exclusively SC2 portion of the site) don't have that and so we read the entire article in a different light then you.

Hell an article that provided some of that history explaining just how the system that created many of SC2s top players came about and talked about just how awesome it could be if some of BWs top players switched over, an article that talked about how much history and potential BW held would probably have been quite an interesting read.

Instead we got an article about how much competitive SC2 sucks.

It's not a matter of us hating it because it held different opinions, it went over so terribly because to a lot of people who aren't from the BW scene it was an article that went out of its way to approach things in a negative light that seemingly took a massive dump on everything accomplished in SC2 so far.

Edit: If you want to tell us that SC2 hasn't had as high level play as you had been expecting and that its big names needed to step up their game in every aspect then show us why! Don't just throw around names like Calm, Kal, Leta, Flash, Jaedong and Bisu and expect them to mean anything to us as our response will just be "Why should I care about this Flash guy, I don't watch BW". Link some of their best games, link to hi-light reels, provide us with some basic history about them, give us the ability to at least understand the people to which you're comparing the players we love so negatively to.

If you want to say that SC2 teams use terrible training methods then explain why, give us an idea of how the standard BW team practices, explain to us how it came about.

If he had just said that the top level play of SC2 was letting him down compared to BW that would be one thing, but to say that everything accomplished on the competitive SC2 scene to date was a farce and then try to explain it using terms and references that mean nothing to a SC2 fan is completely unproductive as what completely rationalized and factual response can there possibly be?

Of course the response to that article was going to get heated because the only thing that we can respond to it is with how we feel.
L3g3nd_
Profile Joined July 2010
New Zealand10461 Posts
May 15 2011 07:02 GMT
#21268
idra said that korean wc3 players are doing crap in GSL.

Im not attacking idra or saying hes wrong, wc3 players have been disapointing. Lyn and Check both dropped out of Code S this season - lets face it they are.

But just thought i would mention viOlet, who has been really un noticed it seems, and untalked about. havent really seen a post about him even.

He got into Code A after qualifying first try, and is now in Code S.

He has 2 losses this season, he lost to MVP (which is nothing to look down on, MVP has the best or second best TvZ.

Aside from MVP, he is 8-0. Look out for him.
https://twitter.com/#!/IrisAnother
rotegirte
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany2859 Posts
May 15 2011 07:03 GMT
#21269
On May 15 2011 15:18 TheButtonmen wrote:
Edit: If you want to tell us that SC2 hasn't had as high level play as you had been expecting and that its big names needed to step up their game in every aspect then show us why! Don't just throw around names like Calm, Kal, Leta, Flash, Jaedong and Bisu and expect them to mean anything to us as our response will just be "Why should I care about this Flash guy, I don't watch BW". Link some of their best games, link to hi-light reels, provide us with some basic history about them, give us the ability to at least understand the people to which you're comparing the players we love so negatively to.


As someone who might be considered on an even lower level than a SC2 player /jk- namely an exclusive SC2 spectator:

I am new to the entire scene. I have no extensive knowledge whatsoever, neither about SC:BW nor SC2. But what bothers me about this part of your post is a certain vibe of disrespect and pamperdness.

When SC first piqued my interest, not once I assumed someone had to cater me their knowledge. I find it my personal obligation to do the research myself and make use of the archives and tools at hand to educate myself before engaging in any discussion. As a result, I simply refrain from voicing my opinion on matters I couldn't possibly comment on.
rysecake
Profile Joined October 2010
United States2632 Posts
May 15 2011 07:04 GMT
#21270
On May 15 2011 16:03 rotegirte wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 15 2011 15:18 TheButtonmen wrote:
Edit: If you want to tell us that SC2 hasn't had as high level play as you had been expecting and that its big names needed to step up their game in every aspect then show us why! Don't just throw around names like Calm, Kal, Leta, Flash, Jaedong and Bisu and expect them to mean anything to us as our response will just be "Why should I care about this Flash guy, I don't watch BW". Link some of their best games, link to hi-light reels, provide us with some basic history about them, give us the ability to at least understand the people to which you're comparing the players we love so negatively to.


As someone who might be considered on an even lower level than a SC2 player /jk- namely an exclusive SC2 spectator:

I am new to the entire scene. I have no extensive knowledge whatsoever, neither about SC:BW nor SC2. But what bothers me about this part of your post is a certain vibe of disrespect and pamperdness.

When SC first piqued my interest, not once I assumed someone had to cater me their knowledge. I find it my personal obligation to do the research myself and make use of the archives and tools at hand to educate myself before engaging in any discussion. As a result, I simply refrain from voicing my opinion on matters I couldn't possibly comment on.


This. It's not our job to teach you 10 years of history. Google exists for a reason. Take the time and brush up on it. Youtube will give you access to vods.
The Notorious Winkles
TheButtonmen
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada1403 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-15 07:09:32
May 15 2011 07:06 GMT
#21271
On May 15 2011 16:03 rotegirte wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 15 2011 15:18 TheButtonmen wrote:
Edit: If you want to tell us that SC2 hasn't had as high level play as you had been expecting and that its big names needed to step up their game in every aspect then show us why! Don't just throw around names like Calm, Kal, Leta, Flash, Jaedong and Bisu and expect them to mean anything to us as our response will just be "Why should I care about this Flash guy, I don't watch BW". Link some of their best games, link to hi-light reels, provide us with some basic history about them, give us the ability to at least understand the people to which you're comparing the players we love so negatively to.


As someone who might be considered on an even lower level than a SC2 player /jk- namely an exclusive SC2 spectator:

I am new to the entire scene. I have no extensive knowledge whatsoever, neither about SC:BW nor SC2. But what bothers me about this part of your post is a certain vibe of disrespect and pamperdness.

When SC first piqued my interest, not once I assumed someone had to cater me their knowledge. I find it my personal obligation to do the research myself and make use of the archives and tools at hand to educate myself before engaging in any discussion. As a result, I simply refrain from voicing my opinion on matters I couldn't possibly comment on.


On May 15 2011 16:04 rysecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 15 2011 16:03 rotegirte wrote:
On May 15 2011 15:18 TheButtonmen wrote:
Edit: If you want to tell us that SC2 hasn't had as high level play as you had been expecting and that its big names needed to step up their game in every aspect then show us why! Don't just throw around names like Calm, Kal, Leta, Flash, Jaedong and Bisu and expect them to mean anything to us as our response will just be "Why should I care about this Flash guy, I don't watch BW". Link some of their best games, link to hi-light reels, provide us with some basic history about them, give us the ability to at least understand the people to which you're comparing the players we love so negatively to.


As someone who might be considered on an even lower level than a SC2 player /jk- namely an exclusive SC2 spectator:

I am new to the entire scene. I have no extensive knowledge whatsoever, neither about SC:BW nor SC2. But what bothers me about this part of your post is a certain vibe of disrespect and pamperdness.

When SC first piqued my interest, not once I assumed someone had to cater me their knowledge. I find it my personal obligation to do the research myself and make use of the archives and tools at hand to educate myself before engaging in any discussion. As a result, I simply refrain from voicing my opinion on matters I couldn't possibly comment on.


This. It's not our job to teach you 10 years of history. Google exists for a reason. Take the time and brush up on it. Youtube will give you access to vods.



I'm not demanding that they cater to us but if they want to call the SC2 scene a farce on the front page news section of teamliquid.net then yes if they don't actually explain what they mean, where they are coming from to the SC2 fans then of course the response is going to be a shit-storm.
BasilPesto
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia624 Posts
May 15 2011 08:06 GMT
#21272
On May 15 2011 12:02 scatmango2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 15 2011 11:50 neuromodulator wrote:
- iNcontroL's blatantly offensive black slave StarCraft caster impression: "uh uh, dat dere playa? well dat's EG IdrA! An' he be playin' against... uh, I dunno, massa. I dun' read too good"


If this is accurate, that's unbelievably gross and any community that accepts/celebrates that is diminished by it. I know no one cares what my opinion is, and it's not like I've been a part of this community anyway, but I would ashamed of myself if I didn't speak up and say, "That's not in any way acceptable."


How immature are you that you get offended by words. If you were in any way as mature as you probably think you are, you'd realize it's just words and quit being some sort of advocate for something that doesn't offend you because you are probably white.


Believe it or not, but saying certain words could even get you banned on the TL forums. Why don't you try them out?
"I before E...*sunglasses*... except after C." - Jim Carrey
L3g3nd_
Profile Joined July 2010
New Zealand10461 Posts
May 15 2011 08:10 GMT
#21273
dunno about idra being dry and unentertaining - as he claims, he is one of the best casters out there.
https://twitter.com/#!/IrisAnother
WhiteDog
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France8650 Posts
May 15 2011 09:31 GMT
#21274
Just cannot understand how all the SotG crew can just rule out Naniwa's impressive 35-0 bo3 and ALL vote for Thorzain winning the TSL3 Finals.
I mean, yeah Thorzain played such an impressive load of games during this TSL 3, but still Naniwa is one of the most consistent player out there, and consistency has a reason.

Maybe you can just explain that by remembering Tyler is just always skeptical about other protoss and Incontroll is just a thorzain's fan (he said himself).
"every time WhiteDog overuses the word "seriously" in a comment I can make an observation on his fragile emotional state." MoltkeWarding
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
May 15 2011 09:36 GMT
#21275
On May 15 2011 18:31 WhiteDog wrote:
Just cannot understand how all the SotG crew can just rule out Naniwa's impressive 35-0 bo3 and ALL vote for Thorzain winning the TSL3 Finals.
I mean, yeah Thorzain played such an impressive load of games during this TSL 3, but still Naniwa is one of the most consistent player out there, and consistency has a reason.

Maybe you can just explain that by remembering Tyler is just always skeptical about other protoss and Incontroll is just a thorzain's fan (he said himself).


Well they all voted against him in all the series he played in lol. like beating MC (both were in EU fyi so no latency issues) is huge. Especially in a bo5 and MC is considered the best protoss player. tvt was his worst mu is what he said, Kas's best match up is tvt (I believe he was said too have one of the best tvt's in EU or best or something like that) and thorzain crushed him.

I can completely understand their reasoning, and I really do hope thorzain does win as honestly I feel he deserves it with his bracket he had too go through in this TSL. Should be a great finals as thorzain has proved time and time again this tournament, when he can prepare, he prepares very well. ^_^.
When I think of something else, something will go here
NoobSkills
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1603 Posts
May 15 2011 09:41 GMT
#21276
On May 15 2011 18:36 blade55555 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 15 2011 18:31 WhiteDog wrote:
Just cannot understand how all the SotG crew can just rule out Naniwa's impressive 35-0 bo3 and ALL vote for Thorzain winning the TSL3 Finals.
I mean, yeah Thorzain played such an impressive load of games during this TSL 3, but still Naniwa is one of the most consistent player out there, and consistency has a reason.

Maybe you can just explain that by remembering Tyler is just always skeptical about other protoss and Incontroll is just a thorzain's fan (he said himself).


Well they all voted against him in all the series he played in lol. like beating MC (both were in EU fyi so no latency issues) is huge. Especially in a bo5 and MC is considered the best protoss player. tvt was his worst mu is what he said, Kas's best match up is tvt (I believe he was said too have one of the best tvt's in EU or best or something like that) and thorzain crushed him.

I can completely understand their reasoning, and I really do hope thorzain does win as honestly I feel he deserves it with his bracket he had too go through in this TSL. Should be a great finals as thorzain has proved time and time again this tournament, when he can prepare, he prepares very well. ^_^.


Not even that. Winning the 35-0 bo3 record is nice, but you're not always facing an MC. Throzain on the other hand does seem solid while I feel like if Naniwa wanted to do a 6 gate 1/1 push against thorzain even if thorzain had a solid defense Naniwa would stick to that plan. Though perhaps I'm wrong and he crushes it. Either way the TSL finals will be 50x better than the GSL finals LMFAO.
Mellois
Profile Joined July 2010
United States56 Posts
May 15 2011 10:10 GMT
#21277
On May 14 2011 23:21 Mailing wrote:
How you like this, when you fit into the part he dislikes about the game (i.e. a player who doesn't practice as much as a BW a-teamer), I don't know....


So just because it's negative towards him, he shouldn't like it? I think it's a fairly accurate statement that most SC2 programers practice less than BW A-teamers. He said it actually inspired him to try to practice more which is a good thing!

I think it would actually be silly if he tried to say the opposite and defend his current practice style.
"Be formless, shapeless, like water." - Bruce Lee
Lizarb
Profile Joined March 2011
Denmark307 Posts
May 15 2011 15:19 GMT
#21278
INcontrol: CET is Copenhagen Entertainment Time.

^^

I loled at that.
Only thing I know is that I know nothing.
AxelTVx
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada916 Posts
May 15 2011 15:22 GMT
#21279
lol honestly, in my opinion, when IdrA said that he would continue to say what was on his mind, Kennigit looked shocked and wanted to say something, but was in a state of shock that he could not really reply. I'm not going into the EG v TL debate, but I thought that Kennigit should have at least said something in response to IdrA.
Axel 145 Masters Protoss
kethers
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States719 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-15 15:27:36
May 15 2011 15:26 GMT
#21280
On May 16 2011 00:22 Axel.Bowex wrote:
lol honestly, in my opinion, when IdrA said that he would continue to say what was on his mind, Kennigit looked shocked and wanted to say something, but was in a state of shock that he could not really reply. I'm not going into the EG v TL debate, but I thought that Kennigit should have at least said something in response to IdrA.


What would it matter if Kennegit had or didn't have a response anyways?

TL is still going to hold Idra to the same standard as now. After the 90 days have passed, if Idra wants to repeat his behavior, his punishment will be repeated. So why drag on the topic on the cast?
Prev 1 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 2731 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O95
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason178
BRAT_OK 53
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15310
Artosis 837
Mini 237
ZZZero.O 95
Mind 76
Hyun 38
Bale 25
NaDa 23
Dota 2
qojqva2693
420jenkins579
League of Legends
Doublelift2437
JimRising 18
Counter-Strike
Fnx 550
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6120
Khaldor1242
Liquid`Hasu1054
Other Games
summit1g6416
FrodaN2213
B2W.Neo773
byalli331
ToD254
Railgan39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1319
BasetradeTV270
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
StarCraft 2
angryscii 35
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 42
• Adnapsc2 38
• Reevou 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• 80smullet 23
• FirePhoenix11
• FT.aCt)Sony2
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie852
• Shiphtur250
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 56m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 56m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
14h 56m
Monday Night Weeklies
19h 56m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 14h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.