• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:28
CEST 04:28
KST 11:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9368 users

Official State of the Game Podcast Thread - Page 1066

Forum Index > SC2 General
54608 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 2731 Next
Apoth
Profile Joined May 2010
England194 Posts
May 16 2011 03:16 GMT
#21301
On May 16 2011 10:18 iNcontroL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2011 09:54 artanis2 wrote:
On May 15 2011 08:04 VirtuosoZ wrote:
On May 15 2011 05:57 daedelus wrote:
On May 15 2011 05:30 GwSC wrote:
On May 15 2011 05:23 Mataru wrote:
On May 15 2011 05:19 SMD wrote:
On May 15 2011 05:14 Mythian wrote:
On May 15 2011 04:05 corpuscle wrote:
On May 15 2011 01:37 Pekkz wrote:
[quote]

What did they do?


They did a "viewing party" where they commented on the games. No restreaming, obviously, but a lot of people just muted Tastosis because the games were pretty terrible.



Is there going to be a vod of this? I unfortunately missed it


I dont think so, think JP decided not too, as there were some interesting things said on stream.....eg. iNcontrol doing commentaring in a native american voice.


Damn it I overslept and missed the finals. Looked at the results and figured I didn't miss much but this sounds awesome >_<


I really want to see this now lol

I missed this also(fell asleep and friend didn't wake me up...jerk). I hope someone recorded it and can post it or they decide to release it. I heard iNcontrol was on fire with his impersonations. JP please post it!


- iNcontroL's blatantly offensive black slave StarCraft caster impression: "uh uh, dat dere playa? well dat's EG IdrA! An' he be playin' against... uh, I dunno, massa. I dun' read too good"

- iNcontroL's great native american Taco Bell prank call: "Greetings. My name Chief Running Buffalo. I need 35 tacos for my people. We will arrive on the day of the great feast of the moon. [uh, ok... so when are you coming in?] The sacred feast of the moon is well-known among my people. [yeah, ok, I'm not one of your people...]"



I was hoping that more exposure would reveal him to be an actual decent person, but it seems the opposite is true.

In before "it's not racist because I was joking".



???

I wasn't joking at all. My impressions are forays into the mentality and mindset of another "people." I find the practice to be scientifically important and astoundingly critical towards my ever going pursuit of knowing the mind of my fellow human beings.

If you delve even deeper (INCEPTION) you will find I have an even more all-consuming impression of each persona I do. I literally become the man for which I impersonate. Down to a molecular level.


BAM
trombonomophonononononononone
VirtuosoZ
Profile Joined October 2010
United States31 Posts
May 16 2011 11:23 GMT
#21302
On May 16 2011 10:18 iNcontroL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2011 09:54 artanis2 wrote:
On May 15 2011 08:04 VirtuosoZ wrote:
On May 15 2011 05:57 daedelus wrote:
I missed this also(fell asleep and friend didn't wake me up...jerk). I hope someone recorded it and can post it or they decide to release it. I heard iNcontrol was on fire with his impersonations. JP please post it!


the Viewing Party was hilarious!!! some highlights:

- iNcontroL's blatantly offensive black slave StarCraft caster impression: "uh uh, dat dere playa? well dat's EG IdrA! An' he be playin' against... uh, I dunno, massa. I dun' read too good"

- Sundance DiGiovanni giving out his email live on air and getting mass trolled.

- the different types of MLG players: SC2 players (mild-mannered), Halo players (get in fist fights after the matches), and Smash Bros players (bring handguns to the tournaments)

- iNcontroL calling Hot_Bid "Kennigit" all night long (because his name is Ken???)

- IdrA acknowledging he won't be able to complain about zerg imbalance anymore, since they now have 3 GSL victories.

- iNcontroL's great native american Taco Bell prank call: "Greetings. My name Chief Running Buffalo. I need 35 tacos for my people. We will arrive on the day of the great feast of the moon. [uh, ok... so when are you coming in?] The sacred feast of the moon is well-known among my people. [yeah, ok, I'm not one of your people...]"

- will Anna's annoying State of the Game cameos cost her Miss USA votes? does she really care? ♥


I was hoping that more exposure would reveal him to be an actual decent person, but it seems the opposite is true.

In before "it's not racist because I was joking".

???

I wasn't joking at all. My impressions are forays into the mentality and mindset of another "people." I find the practice to be scientifically important and astoundingly critical towards my ever going pursuit of knowing the mind of my fellow human beings.

If you delve even deeper (INCEPTION) you will find I have an even more all-consuming impression of each persona I do. I literally become the man for which I impersonate. Down to a molecular level.

lol you're awesome Geoff. don't ever change, man
There is no "high Diamond/low Masters" league. If you're Diamond, you're Diamond. That's it.
Furycrab
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada456 Posts
May 16 2011 13:40 GMT
#21303
By a show of hands, anyone else when he listens to SOTG actually gets psyched when the little intro song plays? Love it. Always looking forward to the next Incontrol/Artosis debate.

Great show as usual.
Too tired to come up with something witty.
viii
Profile Joined March 2011
United States266 Posts
May 16 2011 15:02 GMT
#21304
I love kennigits face at the start, when they were talking about the exchange.
For those who came from nothing, and became something - DGK
Furycrab
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada456 Posts
May 16 2011 17:09 GMT
#21305
Btw Incontrol, or Geoff if you don't mind. When you said: "I read everything" and that you spend a lot of time deleting posts... At first I though it's cool to hear of other posters and when they end up writting alot of stuff they don't post.

But then I though: you said... You read everything... SO almost felt like starting a fan base "Where's Waldo" for you. The idea being that if you are posting in what you think is an obscure part of the forum (don't randomly post) you put a line at then end of your post asking a question to Incontrol.

isclaimer* I am not to be held responsible for any mental breakdown or bans of any TL members.

:D
Too tired to come up with something witty.
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
May 16 2011 17:10 GMT
#21306
CALL
yoshinori
Profile Joined August 2010
United States34 Posts
May 16 2011 17:15 GMT
#21307
ROFL. GG iNcontroL.
Mabius
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada323 Posts
May 16 2011 17:15 GMT
#21308
ME
"Every revolution carries within it the seeds of it's own destruction.. and empires that rise will one day fall"
bwally
Profile Joined December 2010
United States670 Posts
May 16 2011 17:18 GMT
#21309
Sundance approves incontrol's impressions, good enough.
relyt
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1073 Posts
May 16 2011 17:20 GMT
#21310
On May 16 2011 22:40 Furycrab wrote:
By a show of hands, anyone else when he listens to SOTG actually gets psyched when the little intro song plays? Love it. Always looking forward to the next Incontrol/Artosis debate.

Great show as usual.

o/ Me! I always get pumped when ever i hear the intro. I love SOTG.
Furycrab
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada456 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-16 18:15:34
May 16 2011 18:14 GMT
#21311
On May 17 2011 02:10 iNcontroL wrote:
CALL


Haha.

Always a fan. Keep being awesome.

Btw you have to do an "Artosis" type interview with Tyler at Columbus with the shirt. Put it on youtube or something to be spotlighted on TL.


Edit: Oh and he has to be wearing it at the relay.
Too tired to come up with something witty.
TooN
Profile Joined February 2011
1046 Posts
May 16 2011 20:35 GMT
#21312
Doesnt someone get code S in the program. It seems like they are debating on a topic without full knowledge of details.
ribboo
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden1842 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-16 20:36:47
May 16 2011 20:36 GMT
#21313
On May 17 2011 02:10 iNcontroL wrote:
CALL

amazing
Reason.SC2
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada1047 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-16 22:39:16
May 16 2011 22:21 GMT
#21314
Has anyone managed to get this to work on their blackberry podcast program? Whenever I try to add it, i get an error msg "problem communicating with server" regardless of 3g or wifi

Edit: nvm I'm dumb. Was entering the url with links to the episodes instead of the url for the rss feed link.
Knuppe
Profile Joined April 2011
90 Posts
May 17 2011 07:15 GMT
#21315
Quite amazing how idra perfectly predicted the finals between naniwa and thorzain.
LittleAtari
Profile Joined August 2010
Jordan1090 Posts
May 17 2011 16:04 GMT
#21316
do they still use the google voice number? I havent heard questions from there in a while.
kethers
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States719 Posts
May 17 2011 16:13 GMT
#21317
On May 17 2011 16:15 Knuppe wrote:
Quite amazing how idra perfectly predicted the finals between naniwa and thorzain.


I think everyone on the cast predicted Thorzain 4:3, unless you're talking about some minute details to his analysis
Armathai
Profile Joined October 2007
1023 Posts
May 17 2011 21:10 GMT
#21318
On May 18 2011 01:13 kethers wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 17 2011 16:15 Knuppe wrote:
Quite amazing how idra perfectly predicted the finals between naniwa and thorzain.


I think everyone on the cast predicted Thorzain 4:3, unless you're talking about some minute details to his analysis


I think its more amazing that everyone DID correctly predict finals for once.

No mention to the semi-finals :D :D
Looking for ArcticCerebrate formerly from @USEast
joomanjii
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States284 Posts
May 17 2011 21:21 GMT
#21319
Tyler Wasieleski
SOTG fans! A musical tribute from our friend Brother Mack
14 minutes ago from web



:D
"zerg should have taken every gas on the map, built as many hatches as he could, walked out of his booth, and pressed his dick against the glass of the terran's booth until all his buildings went down." - bronzeterran
AraMoOse
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada66 Posts
May 17 2011 21:32 GMT
#21320
Amen Brother Mack! Preaching it like it is!
Raynor for President
Prev 1 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 2731 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 171
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 508
NaDa 47
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm216
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g9827
JimRising 826
WinterStarcraft271
ViBE110
Mew2King87
Trikslyr46
ArmadaUGS43
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1432
BasetradeTV368
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream131
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 106
• davetesta44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush459
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 32m
INu's Battles
9h 32m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
12h 32m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 32m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 32m
Replay Cast
20h 32m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 8h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.