• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:45
CEST 07:45
KST 14:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7870 users

Looking for a team? - Page 96

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 94 95 96 97 98 110 Next
Nooborghini
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada136 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-14 06:12:23
April 14 2013 00:47 GMT
#1901
On April 14 2013 09:24 ThatSweatyNerd wrote:
Hi, my name is Matt "TSN" Kemerer and I was a high grandmaster (top 100) in WoL and high master heart of the swarm (1.2k pts) and regularly practice with grandmaster players. I am currently on Under Rated gaming's pro team, but due to them treating players unfairly, I am looking for a new team. My primary server is NA. I am looking for a team that is active and has some talent, if you want to talk to me, my skype is mkem411 or just shoot me a PM on TL. I will talk tp anybody about joining. Thanks.

Edit: I play protoss


Best of luck to you.
"So we're undefeated today vs everything else (T and P). But the games were ling all ins... and... DesRow twice (Protoss Player)." Greggers - Twitch.Tv/Nooborghini - Twitter/NuBrGNi
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-14 01:05:28
April 14 2013 01:05 GMT
#1902
Hey guys, i am searching for a team.
I play Protoss.
On the EU server i have something abit above 1100 points in masters league, i also started playing on NA and hit masters pretty fast, too but then i just went back to play on the EU server. I'd like to improve and maybe play some cws
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
Dreadski
Profile Joined July 2011
United States27 Posts
April 15 2013 01:27 GMT
#1903
Looking for a Team

Server: NA
Race: Zerg
Battle.net : Dreadski.124
League: Masters (NA and KR)
Skype: dtrainizzle

Above all, just looking for a team that has the mindset of constantly improving. Clan wars are fun and great opportunities to gain exposure as a team and player, but those come secondary to practice in my mind. My goal is to finally make the leap to GM and start becoming a regular threat in tournaments. Skype or PMing me on here is probably the best way to get a hold of me. <3
Tynado
Profile Joined July 2012
Canada3 Posts
April 16 2013 17:32 GMT
#1904
Looking for a team

Server: NA
Battle.net: Tynado. 578
League: Gold rank 17
Just looking for a team where i can improve and make a push into plat maybe even diamond down the road. And become more involved in tournaments.
myRZeth
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany1047 Posts
April 17 2013 16:23 GMT
#1905

ID: Zeth 189
From: Germany
Race: Protoss
Server: EU
League: Grandmaster top100
Language: English/German
Goal: Improvement, getting slightly more into the professional scene

I prefer conversations, so if you re interested in me, talk to me on BNET


I'm looking for a sponsored team.
Blueheart
Profile Joined December 2011
Sweden29 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-17 18:30:41
April 17 2013 17:20 GMT
#1906
Looking for Team

ID: Blueson 957 (EU) Blueson.185 (NA)

From: Sweden

Race: Zerg

Server: EU/NA

Languages: Swedish/English Et un peu francais. Seriously I know like 3 words and that is probably completley misspelled.

League: Master EU and master MMR NA but still not a promo Q_Q

Goal: Looking for a smaller competative minded team with 10-15 people, active and always wanting to improve.

Edit: Found a team and was accepted.
Sup
charly420
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany6 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-21 12:28:53
April 17 2013 17:59 GMT
#1907
ID: EU- charly#755 AM- charly#885
From: Germany
Race: Zerg
Server: EU/NA
League: eu@ Gold & na@Plat
Language: English/German
Goal: Perm. Dia++

Stream@ http://www.twitch.tv/littlezerglover/
Vaisnt
Profile Joined April 2013
United States1 Post
April 17 2013 18:24 GMT
#1908

ID: Vaisnt 720
From: Wichita, KS
Race: Terran
Server: NA
League: High Plat
Language: English
Goal: Looking to improve and have fun with some people. Would really like to do a few local tournaments in the midwest region. Am looking to improve to diamond and above.
JOESC
Profile Joined November 2012
United States5 Posts
April 17 2013 18:54 GMT
#1909
ID: Joe 1139
From: US
Race: Protoss
Server: NA
League: Master 1.2k points, rank 11 in my division
Language: English
Goal: Improve, play clan wars, pratice
RELAPSE1449
Profile Joined March 2013
Canada7 Posts
April 18 2013 03:55 GMT
#1910

ID: RELAPSE 964
From: Canada
Race: Terran
Server: NA
League: diamond
Language: English, French
Goal: i want to improve my 1v1 skill , Clan wars , good partner to practice with. i need an active clan thanks!
NewDawn
Profile Joined March 2012
Canada120 Posts
April 18 2013 04:03 GMT
#1911
ID: NewDawn.397
From: Canada
Race: Terran
Server: NA
League: Masters
Language: English, French, and (enough Korean to get around Korean battle net/play on Kr/Naver? LOL)
Goal: I want to learn builds and practice them against other people who can help me refine them~ I want to get Top 8!
이지은 | 송지은 | 정은지 | 홧팅 ~ !
Homework
Profile Joined December 2010
United States283 Posts
April 18 2013 04:49 GMT
#1912
ID: Homework.891
From: Portland, Oregon
Race: Zerg
Server: NA
League: Diamond (freshly minted)
Language: English, horrible spanish, even worse italian

I'm looking for a team with higher level practice partners who can help me improve my game and help me fix the gaps apparent and present in that play.
and hey, I'm on a streak right now and I want to keep it going.
kaluro
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands760 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-18 14:58:30
April 18 2013 14:54 GMT
#1913
ID: Kaluro.650
From: the Netherlands
Race: Zerg
Server: EU
League: Mid masters (~1k points)
Language: Dutch and English ; both flawlessly

I am a frequent streamer (www.twitch.tv/kaluroo) using an AverMedia HD live gamer C985 to stream at 750p 60fps or 1080p 30fps, have over 35k views and 200 followers. I am a really aggressive player, trying to deploy my own builds and timings.
Early speedling aggression versus terran, 2-base nydus swarm host versus protoss etc.

I am much more aggression and self-playstyle focussed, than macro focussed. I love multitasking and keeping the heat/pressure on. I get so caught up in my games that I do some BM every now and then, not claiming I'm a saint at all ^^.

I bodybuild in my spare time, got back at it after a long-term shoulder injury and am currently trying to bulk up some weight again :-)! Went from 70kg @ 1m92 to 79,5kg @ 1m92 thus far, time to get to 90kg+ again this year. I'm always open for workout/nutritional advie.

I know a thing or two about PR, graphics design and how to effectively put yourself into the spotlight(promoting).

I am a very avid player with a long warcraft III history, more info, including pictures of myself can be found at:

You can contact me at:
Kaluro @ teamliquid
richard.keeris@gmail.com @ e-mail
kaluro.650 (EU) @ in-game

A lot of info can be found here: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=371903


www.twitch.tv/kaluroo - 720p60fps - Remember the name! - Don't do your best, do whatever it takes.
Balink
Profile Joined June 2011
United States24 Posts
April 18 2013 19:20 GMT
#1914
ID: Balink.592
From: US
Race: Protoss
Server: NA
League: Low masters
Language: English

I'm looking for a place to casually practice and refine builds. I don't mind playing with lower league people and trying to help them improve.
Sabre
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United Kingdom1086 Posts
April 18 2013 19:47 GMT
#1915
ID: Sabre.109
From: UK
Race: Zerg
Server: EU
League: masters
Language: English

looking for a clan to play customs with and improve
UK TrackMania Champion | Former SC2 player | http://www.twitter.com/Sabre_CS
Mozq
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden6 Posts
April 18 2013 22:19 GMT
#1916
Server: EU/NA
Race: Terran
Battle.net : NeVeR (Not sure about the code, will post when I have my updated one)
League: Mid/High Master
Skype: mozqkiwi

Send PM if you're interested.
HuK vs Idra, dosn't get much more entertaining.
StayThePath
Profile Joined June 2012
United States2 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-20 02:55:25
April 20 2013 02:52 GMT
#1917
Looking for Team

ID: StayThePath.377 (NA)

From: Houston, TX

Race: Terran

Server: NA

Languages: English

League: I just got to Plat but have been playing more goldish lately.

Skype: StayThePatJh (Yes with the J... I was drunk...)

Goal: I really just want to improve and have fun. I think it would be fun to get a group together on skype and coach someone as a group as they play. Then trade off who is playing. I would love some coaching and could give some advice to bronze/ silver terrans if that was for some reason needed....I don't know anyone who plays starcraft other than a few random people I've added from ladder, but I don't really talk with them much. Just looking for a group of people to have fun and improve with. Also, I think it's important to mention I'm 25 and I don't complain about shit being OP or anything like that....
Zidane
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States1692 Posts
April 20 2013 03:02 GMT
#1918
NA server
Ziddy.366
From Cali

League: Mid to High Masters

LF a group of players who want to improve and bounce ideas off of each other. I'm okay with helping some lower level members as well. I can stream.
InfFluffy
Profile Joined October 2011
Denmark5 Posts
April 20 2013 23:10 GMT
#1919
ID: Fluffy 120
From: Denmark
Race: Terran
Server: EU
League: Diamond top 8
Language: English/German/Danish/Swedish
Goal: Getting better at the game in general. Advancing to masters etc.
Cauldron
Profile Joined September 2011
Finland125 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-21 12:01:21
April 21 2013 10:42 GMT
#1920
ID: Cauldron.956
Server : Europe
Rank : Master
Race : Terran

Hey, about 1000pts master terran looking for a team!

Searching for a team that does some clan wars, has a nice atmosphere and players like to practice with each other. So a lot of normal clan/team stuff is what Im looking for.

Please PM or find me on bnet (EU).

-Cauldron
Prev 1 94 95 96 97 98 110 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 194
ProTech130
Nina 91
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20764
Dewaltoss 113
Mong 104
Bale 40
ZergMaN 25
Noble 9
Icarus 8
League of Legends
JimRising 745
Other Games
summit1g11417
Sick199
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick913
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 44
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2162
League of Legends
• Lourlo1191
• Rush1063
• Stunt111
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 15m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
5h 15m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 15m
Replay Cast
17h 15m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 5h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.