• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:42
CEST 12:42
KST 19:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8916 users

Looking for a team? - Page 94

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 92 93 94 95 96 110 Next
fjjotizz
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden153 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-01 20:19:35
April 01 2013 20:19 GMT
#1861
Name: fjjotizz#428
Server: EU
Profile: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/435606/1/fjjotizz/
Race: Terran
League: Masters 600-700
Languages: Swe, Eng
Contact: fjjotizz (skype) or in game
Age: 21

Hey!
I'm looking for a bunch of pretty good guys(or girls I suppose) that foremost want to add that extra social aspect to the game. Practicing together and perhaps getting into something more serious like clan wars or clan ladders is never a minus obviously. I'm an old CS player and hence love the sitting-around-talking-while-playing type of feel that you can get out of a game if you're grouping up with the right people!

I've been masters since early january 2011 but never really made it into GM. I've always had other priorities.
"I'm a creepy guy. Tasteless, if it would make my units move faster, I would peek in everyones window in Seoul."
ryuhyoko
Profile Joined May 2011
United States4 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-08 00:45:43
April 02 2013 01:32 GMT
#1862
Name: Ryuhyoko#652
Server: NA
Race: Terran
league: Master
Contact through Sc2.
Age: 26

I'm Abe, I'm looking to join an organized, loyal, and dedicated clan to help me improve. I just recently got promoted to Master (Woot!) and I'd like to meet higher level individuals to practice with. I'm usually available after 6PM PST and on weekends. I can help with coaching lower leagues also.
I like my music LOUD.
RQShatter
Profile Joined August 2010
United States459 Posts
April 02 2013 04:00 GMT
#1863
Name: Shatter #648
Server: NA
Race: Terran
league: currently diamond. WoL masters.
Languages: English only
Contact through Sc2.
Age: 21

Looking for a mostly masters clan. Preferably with a decent amount of members of all races and who have practice sessions/1v1/obsed 1v1s and who participate in at least occasional but preferably frequent clan wars. Must have some sort of VoIP that is required or at least very active.
thechasemenna
Profile Joined June 2012
United States28 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-02 04:13:25
April 02 2013 04:09 GMT
#1864
Name: FullyTorqued.393
Server: NA
Race: Zerg
league: Top 8 diamond
Languages: English only
Contact through Sc2.
Age: 17

I am extremely active top 8 diamond who has been in diamond league for 4 seasons but hasn't been too active due to school and whatnot. I am looking for an active team consisting of mainly top plat or higher that is not too big but active. Not too big into clan wars but would be nice to have, mainly looking for a team to practice and be a part of. I have a friend who is also top 8 diamond protoss who would most likely be interested. Thanks!

This is how we DEW
GoDannY
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany442 Posts
April 03 2013 14:32 GMT
#1865
Name: DannY#409
Server: EU
Race: Protoss
league: currently platinum. WoL diamond.
Languages: English, German
Contact through Sc2.
Age: 24

Hi, I'm an oldschool player who recently returned playing when HotS came out. Played only occasionally through the past year but not much. During my active days in BW/WoL I managed and founded a team of european players which was a great time. Currently I am playing during after-work hours and kinda like the idea of having some buddies from around the world for a little 1v1 and a good chat about anything else. So in short, I am looking for a team with fun people, preferably from all over Europe, who have a relaxed, fun athmosphere but also engage in competetive matches. Your teams average age should be at least 20+. What can I offer? I wide experience in teamplay and also practice sessions from my former team and also with a little more focused practice (than just ladder) I'm sure I can manage to play back to diamond/low master again in reasonable time. Looking forward to get in touch ;-)
Team LifeStyle - it's more than a game
AyaaLa
Profile Joined February 2012
Spain629 Posts
April 03 2013 14:57 GMT
#1866
Name: AyaLaa
Server: EU
Profile: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1114684/1/AyaLaa/
Race: Terran
League: Masters (my goal is GM in 2 months)
Languages: Norwegian, Spanish, English
Contact: PM here, twitter @ AyaaLaAlejandro or in game
Age: 19 (soon 20)

Played semi-pro COD on xbox. But I have zero experience with a clan or a team in SC2, and I honestly dont know what to expect. Looking forward to get in touch yo.

i balance whine all the time.
Rossing
Profile Joined March 2013
Denmark4 Posts
April 03 2013 18:01 GMT
#1867
Name: Effroyable#356
Server: EU
Profile: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3134520/1/Effroyable/
Race: Protoss / Terran
League: Masters
Languages: Danish and English
Contact: PM here, Or ingame
Age: 16 ( Now don't run away, i'm a mature youngster

Now, my story is a little wierd, i started HoTs playing terran, which i also played in WoL, but due to hating the tvt matchup, i decided i wanted to try protoss, which in the start was a beating dropping down from high masters to low masters, but oh well, winrate is going up every day, playing 20-30 games a day and watching streams and thinking of ways to improve my play and rolling through replays to find mistakes, so i'm getting there, looking for a clan with a good atmosphere and some good people to practice with!

- Chris
Kassokilleri2ff
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
67 Posts
April 03 2013 19:19 GMT
#1868
I'm looking for an active clan to participate in clan wars and other clan activities. Also I want to have a lot of practice partners to play with so I can keep improving. I play everyday at least 6-8 hours a day oftentimes more. Send me a pm in game! I'm always willing to play practice games and help out lower league players too.

Name: Brutus #792
Server: NA
Profile: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/331083/1/Brutus/
Race: Zerg
League: Masters
Contact: In game
Age: 27

myRZeth
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany1047 Posts
April 03 2013 19:21 GMT
#1869

ID: Zeth 189
From: Germany
Race: Protoss
Server: EU
League: Grandmaster top100
Language: English/German
Goal: Improvement, getting slightly more into the professional scene

I prefer conversations, so if you re interested in me, talk to me on BNET


I'm looking for a sponsored team.
Villelejonet
Profile Joined July 2011
Sweden29 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-03 19:28:28
April 03 2013 19:24 GMT
#1870
Name: Mingyking#796
Server: EU
Profile: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1353392/1/MingyKing/
Race: Protoss
League: Mid Diamond
Languages: Swe, Eng
Contact:Viktortheking1 (skype) or in game
Age: 18

Im looking for a stable and active clan which can provide me with practice partners and also have a lot of fun!
A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it.
TheMiToLxX
Profile Joined February 2010
Chile1 Post
April 03 2013 19:47 GMT
#1871
Name: MiToLxX#964
From: Chile
Server: NA
Profile: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/21155/2/MiToLxX/
Race: Terran
League: Masters
Languages: English, Spanish
Contact: PM here, mitolxx (skype) or game
Age: 25 (soon 26 T_T)

Im looking for a team to get some practice and fun, i can play 2-3 hours everyday and weekends 5++ hours or more. I need some motivation again for this game... so contact me =)
:D!!
Kruxxen
Profile Joined April 2010
United States149 Posts
April 03 2013 23:50 GMT
#1872
Shade.856
NA server (also play EU/KR on occasion)
Terran
Masters ~600 points and climbing
SC2 Ranks: http://sc2ranks.com/us/547882/Shade
Contact: PM on TL or in game message

Hey there, masters terran looking for a competitive clan. I've been playing since WoL beta, have well over 5000 games under my belt between accounts, I play at least 5 days a week. Really looking to improve!
Pasghetti
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada11 Posts
April 04 2013 02:38 GMT
#1873

Name: Pasghetti#429
From: Canada
Server: NA
Profile: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/296414/1/Pasghetti/
Race: Protoss
League: Masters
Languages: English, French
Contact: PM here or in game
Age: 23

Just looking for some people to practice with and learn off of to improve in my spare time i can play every day unless I'm working that day for a couple hours or more.
Poop
Xzilend
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada29 Posts
April 04 2013 03:48 GMT
#1874
Looking for a team!

Name: Xzilend
Server: AM
Profile: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/770652/1/Xzilend/
Race: Terran
League: Platinum
Languages: English
Contact: PM here, twitter @Xzilend
Age: 22 (soon 23)

I have set goals that I want to achieve. I was top diamond in WoL and want to be masters in HotS within 3 months of posting. I am a dedicated player with a primary focus on systematic improvement, identifying weaknesses and discovering strategies to improve upon them.

I am looking for a team that has similar goals (in terms of development) and has an active practice-partner ecosystem.
MrBitter: "What do you do when you attack?" ... Student: "I lose?"
Ptereks
Profile Joined November 2011
Russian Federation4 Posts
April 04 2013 07:57 GMT
#1875
Looking For Team

Nationality: Russian
Server: EU
B.net: Ptereks.785
Age: 22
Race: Protoss
League: ML(~800pts)
SC2Ranks: http://sc2ranks.com/team/2986448
Skype: Ptereks

Wanna play to foreign team and practice in english
PlayArcher
Profile Joined January 2011
Russian Federation20 Posts
April 06 2013 20:52 GMT
#1876
Looking for team
Server: NA/EU
B.net: RainbowDash.242
Race: Zerg
League: Grandmaster (~top100)
SC2Ranks:http://sc2ranks.com/us/4340951/RainbowDash
Skype: Play.Archer.

Search NA/EU team with sponship/salary, full time sc2 <
IamDavY
Profile Joined April 2012
Sweden173 Posts
April 06 2013 20:55 GMT
#1877
Looking for a team
Server: EU
Battle.net: SoLDiER 622
Race: Terran
League: Master (top8)
Skype: Ezajinalol94
Nation: Swe
Sup Son
ejozl
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark3553 Posts
April 06 2013 21:09 GMT
#1878
Looking for a team:

Nationality: Denmark
Server: EU (I play Us sometimes aswell)
B.net: ejozl.887
Race: Protoss
League: Masters
SC2Ranks: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/316848/ejozl
SC2 Archon needs "Terrible, terrible damage" as one of it's quotes.
HyouTT
Profile Joined April 2013
Lithuania1 Post
Last Edited: 2013-04-07 21:28:43
April 07 2013 21:27 GMT
#1879
SERVER: EU
ID: HyouTT 429
Race: zerg
League: diamond top

Additional info: played old school style, then transitioned to wc3, and now into sc2. If you are looking for strategy nerd, drop me an pm, either here or in bnet. gl hf.
Yes
xICEEx
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United States14 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-09 23:44:58
April 09 2013 17:36 GMT
#1880
Looking for a team
Server: NA
Battle.net: SupeR 913
Race: Terran
League: Silver (Former Plat)
Skype: DJXHunt3R
Nation: US

Side Note: Scrolling down the forum I find it discouraging to see people who are Diamond, and Masters, so frequently, which made me question if I should post, but I figure trying is better than sitting doing nothing. So I'd like to find a team\clan that is interested as growing as a team, with mature players, and to just enjoy the game because overall it is just a game, but to play with others who its their passion.
I've Never Dreamed About Success. I've Worked For It.
Prev 1 92 93 94 95 96 110 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Afreeca ASL 9619
StarCastTV_EN260
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko288
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 11777
Bisu 3864
FanTaSy 2900
Jaedong 1221
BeSt 772
actioN 609
EffOrt 491
Horang2 473
Larva 297
Leta 243
[ Show more ]
Zeus 197
Barracks 149
Dewaltoss 110
Mind 101
Mong 78
JYJ 75
scan(afreeca) 71
ToSsGirL 60
Sexy 56
sorry 55
Free 45
Killer 41
Shinee 39
Aegong 33
sSak 33
soO 33
Bale 27
HiyA 18
yabsab 14
Sacsri 10
Hyuk 0
Dota 2
XcaliburYe260
XaKoH 1
Counter-Strike
byalli811
x6flipin9
Other Games
singsing1848
olofmeister964
crisheroes284
Pyrionflax191
KnowMe114
dupreeh107
Livibee34
B2W.Neo7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick658
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 173
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1104
Other Games
• WagamamaTV180
Upcoming Events
WardiTV Weekly
18m
Monday Night Weeklies
5h 18m
Replay Cast
12h 18m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 18m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
3 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.