• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:55
CEST 12:55
KST 19:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9491 users

Looking for a team? - Page 93

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 91 92 93 94 95 110 Next
NeSNyanners
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada14 Posts
March 24 2013 01:51 GMT
#1841
ID: Aktis.662
Server: AM
Rank: Master 300~ points
Race: Zerg
Languages: English and minimal levels of French (enough to have a grammatically incorrect conversation)

Played WoL at a 700~ points Master level as Zerg, and never quite found my way into a team. I'm hopeful to at least join an Academy-level B team for any teams interested in picking me up. I still have another year of high school ahead of my after my current, so I can't be as practiced as I would like. However, I have the drive to improve and be the best, and even better than I personally believe I can be. So please consider me for your team
Outside of the game, I can be timid and not very talkative, however I'm a rather mannered person, pretty average. :D
Payson
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States394 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-24 02:54:40
March 24 2013 02:10 GMT
#1842
ID: Payson.239
Server: AM
Rank: Master 300~ points (Just started playing HotS, only 30 games into ladder after playing around 200 games in beta)
Race: Protoss
SC2ranks: http://sc2ranks.com/us/2755689/Payson

Looking for a competitive team to join and practice with. Looking to play in team leagues and after this semester I'm looking to put in a lot of hardcore practice to start going to LANs around the U.S. (If MLG has anymore or if IPL gets picked up) to participate in and represent whatever team wants me.
Darkwolf7151
Profile Joined August 2012
United Kingdom2 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-31 20:41:04
March 24 2013 02:22 GMT
#1843
ID: Josh.427
Rank: Silver
Server: EU
Race: Terran
Info: Hey all, i've just started to play SC2 again in the new expansion HotS. I'm looking for a clan that is casual or comp and offering free coaching to help me with Terran. I am free everyday and only go out twice a week (about 4 hours).

Feel free to PM or add me ingame.
Hey there
KazmA
Profile Joined August 2011
United States117 Posts
March 24 2013 19:22 GMT
#1844
ID: KazmA.470
Rank: Masters
Server: NA
Race: Terran
Info: Im just looking for a clan or team to practice with on a regular basis. I play quite a bit and am looking to improve.
"I intend to live forever, or die trying"- Groucho Marks
skaffaNL
Profile Joined November 2010
Netherlands55 Posts
March 24 2013 22:30 GMT
#1845
ID: skaffa.185
Rank: Diamond
Server: EU
Race: Terran

Info: Looking for a Dutch team (Netherlands)
It's getting too hot!
UltramegA
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada10 Posts
March 27 2013 21:40 GMT
#1846
Name : UltrA. 585
From : Canada
Race : Protoss
League : Mid Diamond
Goal : Im looking to get better at the game and gain entry into masters league. Just looking for people to practice and have fun with. :D
Corsica
Profile Joined February 2011
Ukraine1854 Posts
March 31 2013 14:05 GMT
#1847
Name: CorsicA
From: Ukraine
Race: Zerg
League: Mid Masters (563 pts) and under 50 games played 66% w/r http://sc2ranks.com/eu/2175663/CorsicA
Languages: Speak English freely and without accent :D

Looking for: I am looking for a friendly/academy/serious team based in Europe with active members ( like me :D ) who are eager to improve at this game and like to have clan practices and clan wars

PM me in here plz
Bentus
Profile Joined May 2012
Germany86 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-31 14:20:42
March 31 2013 14:19 GMT
#1848
Hey,

Name: Bentus.814
From : Germany
Race: Protoss
Leaugue: High Master/ Low GM (Both on EU and NA)
Languages: German, English, French

Looking for: I am looking for a friendly, active team on an high skill level. I dont have too much time(student,triathlon) so I play only on weekends therfore I m not searching for a clan which forces its members to be online at special dates.

Greets PM me here
Dezibell
Profile Joined February 2012
Germany29 Posts
March 31 2013 15:13 GMT
#1849
Name: Dezibell.592 (EU)
From: Gemany
Race: Protoss
League: High Diamond KR (meeting masters already)
Languages: German / English fluently, Spanish nonfluently
Looking for: I am looking for a team with nice people from hopefully all of the three races who are looking to improve, have fun and serious matches, don't put too many restraints on my laddering, and are there to help and be helped.

I do not care if the team does not have any players better then me, as long as they are willing to improve, since I am willing to help as much as I can.

If you are interested, open the Spoiler for more info.
+ Show Spoiler +
I use Skype and Teamspeak 2/3, but am willing to use different tools aswell.

My current goal is reaching Masters on KR and seeing how far i can go.

My time schedule during weekdays is not as free, since I am working fulltime, but due to my early working hours I should be available from 18:00 if necessary, but on weekends I am mostly free.

I prefer smaller teams (below 16), since I don't like the hierarchic structures that form after that and I like the person flair of small teams, since you meet the same people way more regularly.


Drop me a PM, since reaching me on EU these days might be hard, since I'm playing on KR atm.
nappiiboii
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States27 Posts
March 31 2013 15:24 GMT
#1850
Name: Beefit.892 (USA)
From: USA
Race: Zerg
League: HoTs plat (was dia WoL)
Language: English

I'd like to find a team that has a decent amount of people. Also, wont just disappear like the other one I was on. I'm trying to get up to diamond and would like to play alot. Mainly a 1v1 guy. Would like some people I could practice with and to possibly help in clan wars and such things. Most likely be really only active on weekends, but do try to fit something in on weekdays. Only ever play on US server, too much lag anywhere else. Internet isn't very strong

Please PM if you would like to recruit me.
Comatazo
Profile Joined December 2012
United Kingdom2 Posts
March 31 2013 20:15 GMT
#1851
Name: Comatazo.854
From: UK
Race: Zerg
League: Silver
Language: English

Just looking for a team that I can play with 2-3 times a week and hopefully make my way up to gold and beyond, it would be cool to discuss strategies I can play most evenings in the week because I have college during the day. I'm happy to talk in chat servers like ventrilo and others. You can PM me here or add me on skype if you are interested in recruiting me

My Skype: Comatazo
GaNgStaRR.ElV
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada535 Posts
March 31 2013 20:37 GMT
#1852
GangStarr.380
From: Canada
Main servers NA and EU(divide my time).
Race: Terran
League: Masters
Lang: English and French

Just looking for some new people to play with, hopefully do some ESL clan wars and stuff. I play about 3-4 hours a day on average.
Amazonic
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden239 Posts
March 31 2013 22:03 GMT
#1853
Name: Amazonic.727
From: Sweden
Race: Zerg, off race Terran
League: Masters, ~400/500 points (EU/NA)
Languages: Fluent Swedish and English, about a 4-year old's level of German.

I'm a 21 year old Swedish guy looking for people to play games and improve together with. Whenever I'm not working (I don't work full time, a few days a week) I usually play between 1 and 6 hours a day, depending on general mood. I hang out on Skype and/or Raidcall.

Please feel free to contact me on Skype (amazonicsomfan), teamliquid or bnet if you find me online.
"Amazing how something so simple as a fat person and gravity can be so amusing. Classic!"
Marathi
Profile Joined July 2011
298 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-31 22:20:29
March 31 2013 22:19 GMT
#1854
ID: ChanSungJung.541
From: UK
Race: Terran
Server: EU
League: Gold/Plat
Language: English

A slightly maturer player (nearly 25 years old !) looking for some guys to help with any questions I might have, try new strategies, go over replays with, etc. I am quite a casual player due to work and other commitments so normally play a few games a week over a night or two and maybe one day at the weekends. Due to this I play aggressive/quick games incorporating lots of 1 or 2base allin strategies. I normally idle on skype when my PC is on too.
eSports tees designed by me - http://tinyurl.com/bqmexd9
AtmospherE117
Profile Joined April 2013
Canada1 Post
April 01 2013 03:16 GMT
#1855
Top NA Diamond Zerg looking for a clan. AtmospherE .382
Yernbek
Profile Joined August 2010
Australia32 Posts
April 01 2013 10:21 GMT
#1856
ID: Yernbek.175
From: Australia
Race: Protoss
Server: US/SEA (mainly US)
League: Masters ~500
Language: English

I'm looking for a team that will help me to keep me motivated to improve my skills. I work 12 hour shifts, but get 2 weeks off per month, during which time I play sc2 at least 5 hours a day. I would love to participate in clan wars and in house tournies and all that good stuff, but I am mainly looking for somewhere I can chill in between ladder games and get help to improve my gameplay. You can message me ingame/teamliquid or on skype - sean_foley1.
badeanden
Profile Joined December 2011
Norway56 Posts
April 01 2013 10:41 GMT
#1857
Hi! I would rally like to join an eu/Scandinavian clan! I'm high diamond league, and will play a lot in may and forward. I also like to train peoplr please pm me
Snute will be the new Stephano in 2013! Mark my words
BloodyPalace
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada17 Posts
April 01 2013 14:30 GMT
#1858
Server: NA
B.net: Palace.589
Race: Protoss
League: Top 8 Diamond
Profile: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3530416/1/Palace/
Contact: bloodyaiurpalace@gmail.com, or PM
Other: 1v1 Ladder is not exactly the most friendly environment to meet practice partners so I'm looking for an active, like-minded team with a mature atmosphere and play often. My goal right now is to reach Masters League and would like to help others do so as well. Thanks for taking the time to read ^^
Dimensional strings attuned
MistSC2
Profile Joined February 2012
Sweden583 Posts
April 01 2013 18:39 GMT
#1859
ID: Mist.230(NA), Mist 617(EU)
Age. 14.
Server: All, mostly KR though.(willing to change).
Rank: Top master NA 850 pts (started laddering NA 2 days ago) and Mid master KR 650 points
Race: Protoss
Languages: Swedish and english fluently, Spanish a bit and Korean minimally.
Contact: skype albin.grip or PM me on TL.

Looking for a serius team with lots of TOP level players and preferably a sponsored team. Looking for lots of practice partners as i am really dedicated. Im pushing GM at this time and have played and beaten lots of pros. It is a big bonus if the team has a TS3, RC or Skype group where players talk regularly~!
Thanks!
Maru, TY, Clem <3
Akaris
Profile Joined August 2012
United States12 Posts
April 01 2013 19:51 GMT
#1860
Name: Gamera#894
Server: NA
Profile: http://sc2ranks.com/us/3335764/Gamera
Race: Zerg
League: Diamond (Recently Promoted)
Languages: English
Contact: bfollowell08 (Skype) or message in game.

I am just looking for a good group of people to get serious practice in with. Thanks!
Prev 1 91 92 93 94 95 110 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Afreeca ASL 9872
StarCastTV_EN272
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 12097
Bisu 4096
FanTaSy 3348
Jaedong 1267
BeSt 801
actioN 622
Horang2 514
EffOrt 499
Larva 265
Leta 235
[ Show more ]
Zeus 206
Barracks 162
Dewaltoss 113
Mind 101
JYJ 79
Mong 74
scan(afreeca) 67
ToSsGirL 59
sorry 59
Sexy 57
Shinee 44
Killer 43
Aegong 41
Free 39
sSak 33
soO 30
Bale 28
HiyA 18
yabsab 12
Sacsri 9
Hyuk 0
Dota 2
XcaliburYe291
XaKoH 174
Counter-Strike
byalli863
x6flipin95
Other Games
singsing2049
olofmeister1337
Lowko300
crisheroes281
Pyrionflax238
KnowMe134
dupreeh107
B2W.Neo104
Livibee68
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick652
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 158
StarCraft 2
WardiTV38
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 30
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1138
Other Games
• WagamamaTV166
Upcoming Events
WardiTV Weekly
5m
Monday Night Weeklies
5h 5m
Replay Cast
12h 5m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 5m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
3 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.