• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:56
CEST 17:56
KST 00:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8145 users

Looking for a team? - Page 92

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 90 91 92 93 94 110 Next
Cauldron
Profile Joined September 2011
Finland125 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-21 10:34:44
March 15 2013 13:52 GMT
#1821
ID: kiskuri.495
Server : Europe
Rank : Master
Race : Terran most of the time.

Hello,

HOTS now released I found myself playing a lot of it and enjoying my time. I was master league WOL player on both 1v1 and 2v2 for 10 seasons. Kind of gave up it for the last few seasons because I had much other things to do and so on.
What I'm actually looking for is a clan/team/group which plays not only 1v1 but also team games because i enjoy playing them a lot. So I'm not looking for a too seriously minded team but more likely a clan which has a lot of different stuff going on and has players from low leagues to the high ones.
If this description suits up to your clan please contact me (PM or Bnet).
Have a nice weekend!

(Edit. old post, made a new one with updated information)
MrMustasch
Profile Joined March 2010
Sweden50 Posts
March 17 2013 15:20 GMT
#1822
ID: MrMustasch.569
Server : Europe
Rank : Master
Race : Protoss

21 years old protoss from Sweden looking for a team to practice with, feel free to contact me here on TL or on b.net.
brokenSC
Profile Joined November 2009
United States84 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-18 14:56:13
March 17 2013 22:49 GMT
#1823
ID: patwah.304
Server : NA
Rank : Master
Race : Zerg

Want to join an active master level team with a diversity of practice partners of all the races.
Herpaderpben
Profile Joined August 2012
United States18 Posts
March 17 2013 23:00 GMT
#1824
ID: Chillaxing.268
Server : NA
Rank : Plat
Race : Terran
Ancamdrew
Profile Joined June 2012
United States14 Posts
March 18 2013 03:49 GMT
#1825
I'm a diamond NA Zerg player.

My ID is Justify.453

Looking to push masters ASAP, PM me with what your clan is about.
-TGO-
Profile Joined October 2012
United States156 Posts
March 18 2013 17:50 GMT
#1826
IGN: TTGOx.638
Server: AM
Rank: Platinum, used to be Diamond before I went to play LoL
Race: I play all three races, but I main Protoss.
Details: I am just getting back into SC2 and I have been on teams such as FXO, Legion Gaming etc. Looking for a team that can provide good practice, clanwars and is over all active.
i crash camel into bridg i no care i love it
strength
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States493 Posts
March 19 2013 04:03 GMT
#1827
ID: strength.484
Server : NA
Rank : Master
Race : Protoss (Zerg in WoL)

Looking for an ACTIVE/BIG team. Does not have to be masters level. msg me here or bnet. thanks
IndyStarCraft
Profile Joined June 2012
Poland2800 Posts
March 19 2013 14:33 GMT
#1828
ID: Indy.230
Server: EU
Rank: Grandmaster (in hots)
Race: Protoss

You may contact me aswell through email: indystarcraft@gmail.com

Looking for active team with sponsors, salary, lan support etc. and most important - good atmosphere with people that want to practice much.
gl hf 1a2a3a gg
RyLAN
Profile Joined August 2011
United States2 Posts
March 19 2013 19:51 GMT
#1829
iD:RyLAN.714
Server:US
I am a protoss player Currently in top gold working towards platnium an beyond, looking for a team to train with, have fun and learn new things.
PM me please if you want to
RyLAN
Profile Joined August 2011
United States2 Posts
March 19 2013 19:52 GMT
#1830
iD:RyLAN.714
Server:US
I am a protoss player Currently in top gold working towards platnium an beyond, looking for a team to train with, have fun and learn new things.
PM me please if you want to
Velatrix
Profile Joined December 2010
Germany37 Posts
March 20 2013 12:59 GMT
#1831
Nickname#Code: Velatrix#795
Server: EU
League: Master
Race: Protoss
Languages: German Polish English

Hey, I am searching for a HoTs Team. What I am searching for are few points:
-active team
-people with decent skill
-lots of time spent in voice chats
-lots of clan wars
-team mates who I could practice with
-team mates who know the word "humor"

Msg. me ingame if youre searching for someone like me
Or send me a PM here.
zKarp
Profile Joined March 2011
United States10 Posts
March 20 2013 20:54 GMT
#1832
zKarp.272

Plat in WOL,looking to match that and more in HOTS. I'm 21 quiet when I need to be and social once I "get the feel" of how the group it.. PM or add me in game. Would love to join a team for team games as well as 1v1's and such.
If I want to I Will
Loonish
Profile Joined March 2011
United States7 Posts
March 20 2013 22:20 GMT
#1833
ID: Loon #363
Server: NA
Race: Protoss
League: Diamond

Hi, I'm looking for an active clan to get involved in. Practice partners, and perhaps tournaments, in a at least somewhat serious environment. My goal is to reach masters at this point.

Thanks!
PlayArcher
Profile Joined January 2011
Russian Federation20 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-21 06:42:30
March 21 2013 06:41 GMT
#1834
ID: RainbowDash.242
Server : NA
Rank : 50-60
Race : Zerg
League: GrandMaster

Looking for active team with sponsors, salary, lan support etc. and most important - good atmosphere with people that want to practice much., for contacts: play.archer (skype), or bnet.
ffadicted
Profile Joined January 2011
United States3545 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-30 17:14:14
March 22 2013 03:33 GMT
#1835
*** Team found ***

ID: ffadicted.200
Server : North America
Rank : Master
Race : Protoss

22 year old protoss player, play most nights but have a hard time practicing/staying motivated with just ladder. Would like to join a team that's not ridiculously strict about practice and just has some cool players to practice games with and learn No quiet super strict teams!! Need some bros to bro it up with lol
SooYoung-Noona!
BiteTheSammy
Profile Joined December 2010
United States16 Posts
March 22 2013 19:08 GMT
#1836
Applying!

IGN- Ozy
Server- all but mainly US
Race- Terran
League - Top 8 Master (325 points)
Winrates - TvT- 60% , TvP- 40% , TvZ- 65%

Hi, how are you, just to let you know what I think my strengths are
- I play everyday between atleast 8-10 hours .
The reason of that is because i fuckin* love this game. :D

-I ladder everyday, I dont have ladder anxiety, I think there is no such thing as ladder anxiety, there is only pussies who scared to lose their ladder points.
-I am very competitive, I dont like to lose, but you know what they say, "you gotta lose some to be the best " -Ozy 3/22/2013 haha

What I hope if I made it to your team is that this team will offer a
1)regular training
2)clanwars! :D
3)Mind helping me to set up streams, I am very bad at computer stuff , just good at gaming lol
other than that I am a very happily person!
ARE YOU READY?????
BOSSxorr
Profile Joined April 2012
8 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-22 23:40:12
March 22 2013 23:39 GMT
#1837
looking a clan for practice
EU.Server - mid.master 7 season - Terran - age.24

Samtastic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States46 Posts
March 22 2013 23:42 GMT
#1838
NA SERVER
ID: Samtastic.186
League: Diamond
Looking for a team to practice with and have clan wars/tournaments with.
...
sandstorm
Profile Joined June 2012
8 Posts
March 23 2013 10:02 GMT
#1839
ID: pluspojken. 511
Server: EU
Rank: diamond (I just got promoted)
Race: protoss

Looking for a team to play clan wars with and to get more out of the game I love.
Mastermind92
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1 Post
March 23 2013 14:50 GMT
#1840
ID: Mastermind.541
Server: EU
Rank: Master 8
Race: Protoss
Languages: German and English. (5% of french :D)

Played LOL before switched to Sc2 when hots was released and try to improve now. Searching for a friendly team to train with.
Prev 1 90 91 92 93 94 110 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1295
ComeBackTV 847
SteadfastSC778
TaKeTV 491
IndyStarCraft 176
Rex151
EnkiAlexander 85
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 778
IndyStarCraft 184
Rex 151
ProTech127
BRAT_OK 41
MindelVK 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44859
Bisu 2388
EffOrt 983
Shuttle 591
Mini 486
BeSt 471
Soma 435
Light 434
Larva 367
ZerO 206
[ Show more ]
Rush 199
Hyuk 163
firebathero 79
Sea.KH 69
Mong 63
910 62
Pusan 57
Liquid`Ret 54
Snow 53
Sexy 42
ToSsGirL 35
Aegong 32
Trap 29
Bale 24
Terrorterran 23
JYJ 20
Shine 19
Rock 16
Sacsri 11
yabsab 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Dota 2
Gorgc8760
qojqva1070
Counter-Strike
fl0m829
Fnx 822
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1613
Khaldor1154
Other Games
singsing1876
hiko1436
Beastyqt651
Livibee196
Hui .170
ArmadaUGS159
KnowMe123
XaKoH 118
QueenE87
Mew2King75
DeMusliM57
ZerO(Twitch)14
CosmosSc2 4
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV250
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream90
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 39
• mYiSmile130
• StrangeGG 30
• Gemini_19 12
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 43
• Michael_bg 11
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3374
• TFBlade366
Other Games
• Shiphtur309
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 4m
CranKy Ducklings
18h 4m
Online Event
19h 4m
FEL
1d
AI Arena Tournament
1d 1h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 3h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.