• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:52
CEST 12:52
KST 19:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12273 users

Looking for a team? - Page 98

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 96 97 98 99 100 110 Next
Batcatx
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden22 Posts
May 11 2013 20:57 GMT
#1941
ID: Batcat.353
Server : Europe
Rank: Masters (mid)
Race: Zerg/Swedish

Looking for a team to make some sc2-friends and occasionally practice with. Have played sc2 since WoL beta but recently had a break due to work for 5 months. PM here and we'll talk more about it.
nilssonen
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden41 Posts
May 11 2013 21:48 GMT
#1942
ID: serenity.747
Server : Europe/US
Rank: High Plat / Diamond
Race: Terran

Hi,
My name is Johan, a semi-loyal "swede" currently living in Luleå, Sweden. I'm 24 years old and majoring in Economics. Iv'e played Starcraft since the summer of 2011 on and off but lately I've truly found the love for the game again. I've been high diamond during my peak but currently find myself in high platinum as Terran. I also play quite a bit of Zerg to change things up at about mid plat level.

Looking for a team since i'm the only one of my friends playing Starcraft actively. I search for a team mostly for the social bit but would be a huge plus with a team active in some low-level leagues. I usually play 5-10 games aday but during the summer it will be a lot more since i work nights every second week and have every second week completely of.

Contact me either through Teamliquid or online.
"On the first day, man created God"
RealAncestor
Profile Joined August 2012
Romania25 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-12 08:25:32
May 12 2013 08:24 GMT
#1943
[image loading]

Team Spectre, a competitive european StarCraft2 team with goals in becoming professional is currently looking for 3 mid-high master league players:

- 1 Protoss player - minimum 600 points current season and 1400 points last season
- 1 Terran player - minimum 500 points current season and 1400 points last season
- 1 Zerg player - minimum 700 points current season and 1500 points last season

What we offer:

Team Spectre is currently part of FeverClan, a massive multigaming, multinational community with over 1200 players from which over 200 only in the StarCraft2 section. If you will be joining us, you'll be a FeverClan member. This means:

- TeamSpeak3 server
- Forums to talk about strategies, metagame, builds, analyze replays and much more
- Various inhouse FeverClan tournaments

Furthermore, being part of Team Spectre means:

- Practicing with people close of your skill level
- Private discussion about different builds, play styles, replay analisys, and much more
- Participation in clanwars in various leagues and tournaments, such as ESL, SC2CL, OMGL in weekends
- High quality streams for clanwars
- Team Spectre monthly In-House Tournament organized to sort out the rivalry that is within the team :D
- Good leadership from people with high goals and that know what their doing
- Soon sponsorship

If you meet the requirements and you're interested in such a team, please contact me via one of the following ways:

- TeamLiquid private message
- In StarCraft2: Ancestor.639 or Ancestor.253
- My Skype ID: realancestor
- Team Spectre Gmail address: sc2teamspectre@gmail.com
Veetz
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada109 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-12 08:50:40
May 12 2013 08:50 GMT
#1944
Hello,

I am High Ranked NA Masters Terran Player .. Looking for good team/clan with other Masters in the team .. I can easily be top 8 if i played more.. but i often get sucked in to 3v3 and 4v4 with my friends .. looking for a solid team/clan that is active and preferably do some team / clan wars would be cool.. pm me pls !
thanike
Profile Joined November 2010
Sweden8 Posts
May 12 2013 09:37 GMT
#1945
Hello!
I'm a platinum zerg(diamond last season) who is looking mainly for a swedish team, of course that's not a requirement.
. Reason I'm looking for a new team is cause my old team has become inactive. Goals for this season is to get master or at least back to diamond on the america server and eu server in 1v1.

IGN is thanike#559 plz feel free to add me
-
Baadbeat
Profile Joined June 2011
France203 Posts
May 12 2013 13:16 GMT
#1946
ID: fiiiish.976
Server : EU/NA
Rank: Diamond
Race: Zerg

Hey I'm a french/ english diamond zerg which has started to play more seriously about 2 weeks ago and is looking for a team in order to practice more seriously and reach masters asap. I am connected to either NA or EU most of the time, pm me on TL or in game!
Team .SCA
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States327 Posts
May 12 2013 16:35 GMT
#1947
On May 12 2013 17:24 RealAncestor wrote:
[image loading]

Team Spectre, a competitive european StarCraft2 team with goals in becoming professional is currently looking for 3 mid-high master league players:

- 1 Protoss player - minimum 600 points current season and 1400 points last season
- 1 Terran player - minimum 500 points current season and 1400 points last season
- 1 Zerg player - minimum 700 points current season and 1500 points last season

What we offer:

Team Spectre is currently part of FeverClan, a massive multigaming, multinational community with over 1200 players from which over 200 only in the StarCraft2 section. If you will be joining us, you'll be a FeverClan member. This means:

- TeamSpeak3 server
- Forums to talk about strategies, metagame, builds, analyze replays and much more
- Various inhouse FeverClan tournaments

Furthermore, being part of Team Spectre means:

- Practicing with people close of your skill level
- Private discussion about different builds, play styles, replay analisys, and much more
- Participation in clanwars in various leagues and tournaments, such as ESL, SC2CL, OMGL in weekends
- High quality streams for clanwars
- Team Spectre monthly In-House Tournament organized to sort out the rivalry that is within the team :D
- Good leadership from people with high goals and that know what their doing
- Soon sponsorship

If you meet the requirements and you're interested in such a team, please contact me via one of the following ways:

- TeamLiquid private message
- In StarCraft2: Ancestor.639 or Ancestor.253
- My Skype ID: realancestor
- Team Spectre Gmail address: sc2teamspectre@gmail.com


Not the right thread for this, please read the op (or any of the replies in this case) before posting!
General Manager | Team Ascension | teamascension.co | @T_Ascension
RealAncestor
Profile Joined August 2012
Romania25 Posts
May 12 2013 19:18 GMT
#1948
On May 13 2013 01:35 Team .SCA wrote:
Not the right thread for this, please read the op (or any of the replies in this case) before posting!


I did and I even posted here before, but I saw nothing against this in the op.

Can you please link me to the right thread maybe?
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
May 12 2013 19:20 GMT
#1949
On May 13 2013 04:18 RealAncestor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 13 2013 01:35 Team .SCA wrote:
Not the right thread for this, please read the op (or any of the replies in this case) before posting!


I did and I even posted here before, but I saw nothing against this in the op.

Can you please link me to the right thread maybe?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=135557
Pseudorandom
Profile Joined April 2010
United States120 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-13 03:25:47
May 13 2013 03:24 GMT
#1950
ID: Pseudorandom230
Server : NA
Rank : 1500 Masters Season 2 of 2013, currently 693 Masters
Battle.net Link: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/958616/1/Pseudorandom/
Race : Zerg

I'm looking for a clan with regular practice at the least, preferably also with clanwars, in-house KotH, and participates in tournaments. I've been playing since WoL beta and am looking to start improving further then I think I can on my own.
"This is scissors, paper is fine, paper just needs to learn how to play. Paper needs to stop complaining." - richlol
AceGeneral
Profile Joined September 2011
United States16 Posts
May 13 2013 18:00 GMT
#1951
ID: acegeneral
Server : NA
Rank : 1400 point masters (last season) mmr currently ~1600 point (last season) -- at 400 points
Battle.net Link: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/421531/1/IlllllIIIlll/ -- http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3613927/1/AceGeneral/
Race :Terran

I just want a lot of practice partners in a professional mannered team. I don't want to be around drama and prefer a group of adults to practice with. the best way to contact me is to add me on skype : swiatek32
If you are not giving your all, then you are wasting your time
IMBACoaching
Profile Joined October 2010
United States86 Posts
May 13 2013 19:15 GMT
#1952
ID: IMBACoaching, LGimbaASfuts, FutzeR, KingKong
Server : NA
Rank : 11 Time Grandmaster. (Currently Master League)
SC2Ranks Page: Profile
Race: Random (Terran / Zerg for HOTS atm)

Hello, I am a top ranked random player who is looking to join a competitive / active team. I am also an upcoming Streamer who streams almost every day.

PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA SKYPE OR EMAIL
Skype: IMBACoaching
Email: IMBACoaching@gmail.com

Thank you
Savior of eSports
Team .SCA
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States327 Posts
May 13 2013 19:49 GMT
#1953
On May 14 2013 04:15 IMBACoaching wrote:
ID: IMBACoaching, LGimbaASfuts, FutzeR, KingKong
Server : NA
Rank : 11 Time Grandmaster. (Currently Master League)
SC2Ranks Page: Profile
Race: Random (Terran / Zerg for HOTS atm)

Hello, I am a top ranked random player who is looking to join a competitive / active team. I am also an upcoming Streamer who streams almost every day.

PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA SKYPE OR EMAIL
Skype: IMBACoaching
Email: IMBACoaching@gmail.com

Thank you

Will be adding you on Skype asap!
General Manager | Team Ascension | teamascension.co | @T_Ascension
WhyDexlym
Profile Joined November 2012
Canada1 Post
May 13 2013 23:51 GMT
#1954
ID: Dexlym.716
Server : NA I can play on EU if needed for tournaments etc.
Rank: Diamond
Race: Protoss

Hey, I'm Jerry. I'm here to look for a team that would offer practice partners of all races, and a team that plays in tournaments. I would love to represent someone's team in local tournaments in Edmonton AB, and hopefully get the name around.

You can email me at: gypsyracoon21@hotmail.com
Or you can add me on skype: dexlym

Thanks for reading!
If you're good at something, might as well get paid for it.
RealAncestor
Profile Joined August 2012
Romania25 Posts
May 14 2013 06:52 GMT
#1955
On May 13 2013 04:20 ThomasjServo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 13 2013 04:18 RealAncestor wrote:
On May 13 2013 01:35 Team .SCA wrote:
Not the right thread for this, please read the op (or any of the replies in this case) before posting!


I did and I even posted here before, but I saw nothing against this in the op.

Can you please link me to the right thread maybe?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=135557


Thank you!
GhostKingFlorida
Profile Joined May 2013
United States2 Posts
May 14 2013 07:34 GMT
#1956
[FLSC] Florida Starcraft is recruiting all players! We have a fun roster of players already and we're taking more! Once we get a dedicated core group of 8-10 Diamond+ players together we will take part in tournaments, Sponsors will be obtained and in time members of the core team will get paid. You don't "need" to live in Florida to join, most of us do however. Message GhostKing.866 in-game or give me a PM on TL. Thanks!
w
Luxotican
Profile Joined May 2013
United Kingdom13 Posts
May 14 2013 15:47 GMT
#1957
Looking for a team/Clan

Name: Luxotican.425
Server: EU - Have also got an NA account if required
Race: Terran / Zerg if required
League: High Diamond (for now!)
Age: 25

I've recently returned from a very long break and looking to get back into a competitive form.
I stopped playing towards the later seasons of WoL due to family commitments, moving house etc etc... Before that, I was a mid-high Masters Zerg player. However for HotS I've switched races to Terran, just for some variety more than anything! So I'm currently working my way up diamond league. Already started playing Masters players so I suspect I'll be promoted soon!

Always wanted to get into a decent team but found that WoL had quite a few limitations in terms of community support, in comparison to how BW used to be. So never really found my feet anywhere. Would be great to find a nice set of players to practise with and improve.

I can offer between 15-20 hours per week possibly more if required. I also tend to play more late at night. This may suit NA teams a little more? but I guess that depends on the team itself! I'm a mature individual, am open to criticism and I'll generally just go with the flow of anything (very laid back!), i'm a fast learner, recently I've been spending all the time I can (when I'm not playing) watching live streams and tournament games. I also do a bit of Streaming myself

Feel free to contact me in game, or by e-mail:
bushersam (AT) google mail DOT com
SamuraiSC
Profile Joined May 2013
United States2 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-15 02:56:31
May 15 2013 02:56 GMT
#1958
Server: NA
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Samurai.306
Race: Terran
ProfileURL:http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1327412/1/Samurai/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/1327412/Samurai
League: Diamond

The type of team I am looking for is a competitive team, that have scheduled practice.The reason I am looking for a team is to make my overall play more solid, and finding people that have all different types of play-styles will help me improve in all aspects of my play. Another reason is to enjoy the game much more too. Playing Starcraft solo isn't a great experience. A few months ago, I joined a team that was really fun to play with. Everyone wanted to improve,they all were kind and pretty chill. The team also had a practice schedule, and I was apart of some clan battles as well. The team eventually fell apart due to lose of interest or inactivity.

Contact: Either PM me on TL, or talk to me in-game.

Thank you for reading.
"The Ultimate Warrior leaves no openings - Except in his mind." - Seishinkan ITP
Clownz
Profile Joined February 2009
Finland53 Posts
May 15 2013 06:51 GMT
#1959
Flaming Moose

[image loading]

What
Flaming Moose [FlaMo] is an epic team for people to practice and have fun.

Where
Server: Europe
Channel: Flaming Moose
IRC: #flamo (ircnet)

Requirements
We are looking for people at least 18 years of age, platinum league or higher in 1v1 and a nice attitude.

Founder
I'm a 27 year old laid-back pharmacist from Finland. I'm currently fighting at Diamond league with random.

Flaming Moose?
Flaming Moose is a mystical creature that is like the flame guy from the Fantastic Four but he is much cooler and a moose.

Video


PM me!
Radical dude!
cartoonfoxes
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada1 Post
Last Edited: 2013-05-15 08:06:28
May 15 2013 08:05 GMT
#1960
Name: cartoonfoxes.465
Server: NA
Race: Zerg
League: Gold

I'm looking for regular and focused practice, of the kind that I'm not able to get grinding ladder. I put in a lot of regular practice, and would love to find a team of like-minded players who are serious about improving their game.
Prev 1 96 97 98 99 100 110 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs TBD
ByuN vs TBD
CranKy Ducklings148
CranKy Ducklings SOOP28
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 10481
FanTaSy 1908
Hyuk 830
Horang2 556
BeSt 430
Pusan 221
Stork 208
EffOrt 197
Last 120
Zeus 113
[ Show more ]
Killer 112
Mind 109
sorry 70
Hyun 63
ggaemo 60
Snow 46
PianO 40
Bale 35
ToSsGirL 33
Hm[arnc] 32
JYJ 23
Aegong 17
Sacsri 11
zelot 10
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe221
Counter-Strike
fl0m1317
byalli836
x6flipin218
Other Games
gofns39678
singsing2638
ArmadaUGS91
Mew2King75
B2W.Neo25
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick701
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream82
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 11
• FirePhoenix3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
1h 8m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 47
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
4h 8m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 8m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 8m
Replay Cast
12h 8m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 8m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.