• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:55
CEST 21:55
KST 04:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9602 users

TL Fitness Initiative (Weight Loss/Gain) - Page 54

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 119 Next
The Storyteller
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
Singapore2486 Posts
August 22 2009 14:04 GMT
#1061
On August 22 2009 03:47 TanGeng wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2009 03:34 Duke wrote:
since ive dropped some weight ive started working on cardio exercise. for obvious reasons i get tired earlier in the night, and since i dont really have a schedule to stick to atm ive been hitting the sack and getting up reasonably early. now my dilemma is that im still tired around mid-day sometimes regardless of the good night's sleep, does that mean my body wants to rest or should i just go to the gym as planned?

my workout really isn't intense, just frequent. ive been going daily(minus two) for two weeks. it started out as 10 min incline walk, 5 min run, 5 min inc.walk, 5 min run, etc till i'm pooped

but have moved onto 3-4 min intervals of both keeping bpm ~150 at brisk inc.walk pace and ~190 running


Always go to the gym as planned. You may feel more energetic after workout than before it. Getting tired midday is natural part of some people's daily rhythm. Some people might find it nice to nap in the middle of the day when they can. The cardio work out sounds good. Keep it up. How long do you do it? Is it an hour?


When I first started working out I was exhausted. I was lucky enough to be able to have a nap almost every day AND work out as planned. I'm much better now. I still really love my naps, and I will always try to have one if I feel tired.
Energies
Profile Blog Joined September 2003
Australia3225 Posts
August 22 2009 14:05 GMT
#1062
On August 22 2009 03:34 Duke wrote:
since ive dropped some weight ive started working on cardio exercise. for obvious reasons i get tired earlier in the night, and since i dont really have a schedule to stick to atm ive been hitting the sack and getting up reasonably early. now my dilemma is that im still tired around mid-day sometimes regardless of the good night's sleep, does that mean my body wants to rest or should i just go to the gym as planned?

my workout really isn't intense, just frequent. ive been going daily(minus two) for two weeks. it started out as 10 min incline walk, 5 min run, 5 min inc.walk, 5 min run, etc till i'm pooped

but have moved onto 3-4 min intervals of both keeping bpm ~150 at brisk inc.walk pace and ~190 running


What does your diet look like from the time you wake up until around say 2pm.
What would you eat in that time range, and when?

I'm confident your diet is the issue, lets see if we can resolve it.
"Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder but dont nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight" - Ronnie Coleman.
Duke
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States1106 Posts
August 22 2009 15:06 GMT
#1063
that could be a good assumption, usually i try and have something in the morning like yogurt/cereal and then dont eat again till after i work out but ive also waited in favor of working out first, and in the latter case i dont feel like eating as much
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
August 22 2009 16:48 GMT
#1064
On August 22 2009 22:33 unknown.sam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2009 19:00 eshlow wrote:
Add weight if possible.

Otherwise, increase the reps or decrease the rest time

i tried adding weight yesterday. unfortunately the next set of plates i had were double the weight i was doing initially. after i did one set of lateral raises my left shoulder kinda started clicking a little (no pain tho) so yeah...pretty dumb thing to do. i'll just go back to the original weight and do more reps/sets.

thanks for the advice


Clicking is actually pretty normal, so you can add the weight if you want.

But if it progresses to pain then that's a bad sign.

If you can, try to do more compound exercises though. More bang for the buck in body composition and strength at novice level
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
August 22 2009 16:49 GMT
#1065
On August 23 2009 00:06 Duke wrote:
that could be a good assumption, usually i try and have something in the morning like yogurt/cereal and then dont eat again till after i work out but ive also waited in favor of working out first, and in the latter case i dont feel like eating as much


Post everything you eat in a normal day
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
deL
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Australia5540 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-24 07:03:02
August 24 2009 07:01 GMT
#1066
iCCup.deL
Age: 21
Height: 5'11"
Current Weight: 220 lbs (100kg)
Goal Weight: 180-185 lbs (80-85kg)
Starting Date: Monday-August 24th-2009
Goal Date: End of 2010

Goal weight is tentative as I am roughly trying to gauge what weight I would be normally with a lot less fat but still as much or more muscle and ~80kg is what I came up with. I don't want to be super thin and am OK with a little bit of fat (probably not an issue, haha) because a little weight seems healthy from a biological point of view (e.g. if you get sick, touch wood).

I actually find muscle/strength quite easy to put on (not trying to brag here), so I just want to lose weight and be fitter for now, not because of the whole health craze but I finally started caring about it for an arbitrary reason. Started a diet today which I could basically label the "nothing edible" diet. Veggies only and one serving of fruit (or yoghurt) a day - open to suggestions from anyone smarter than me about stuff like this. No meat is gonna suck balls It does, however, cater to the lazy cook.

Signing up at the gym ASAP and looking to a goal attendance of 45mins cardio and then the rest doing some weight just because it's kinda fun and I want to get my money's worth (if I just do cardio I will be dead before I get even an hours worth of working out xD). Will try to throw in some recreational sports with mates here and there.
Gaming videos for fun ~ http://www.youtube.com/user/WijLopenLos
evanthebouncy!
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States12816 Posts
August 24 2009 09:57 GMT
#1067
^ you need some meat still. Or you'll GO CRAZY
Life is run, it is dance, it is fast, passionate and BAM!, you dance and sing and booze while you can for now is the time and time is mine. Smile and laugh when still can for now is the time and soon you die!
Foucault
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Sweden2826 Posts
August 24 2009 10:08 GMT
#1068
ok I recommend protein shakes for everyone, basically because alot of people have a hard time getting big amounts of protein through their diet only and protein is very important especially when cutting. Also, protein shakes are usually very cheap, even compared to many choices of food

If you wanna build muscle, eat more calories and use carbs to get to that excess preferrably, since studies show that high amounts of protein isn't that important when putting on muscle as long as you're eating more calories than you burn.
I know that deep inside of you there's a humongous set of testicles just waiting to pop out. Let 'em pop bro. //////////////////// AKA JensOfSweden // Lee Yoon Yeol forever.
unknown.sam
Profile Joined May 2007
Philippines2701 Posts
August 24 2009 10:13 GMT
#1069
no meat?? man i can't imagine a diet without meat. you don't have to go down that route to get results...but goodluck with that
"Thanks for the kind words, but if SS is the most interesting book you've ever read, you must have just started reading a couple of weeks ago." - Mark Rippetoe
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
August 24 2009 12:33 GMT
#1070
I'm testing out a new part of my workout this week. I used to do this on a smaller basis when training for sprint swims, but it seems like a good way to improve oxygen intake. As part of an intense cardio workout, I'll throw in intervals where I am breathing less frequently or where I am holding my breath for short periods of time. The intervals are:
8 breaths for a minute + regular breathing pattern for 2 minutes. 3 minute cycles
30 sec no breaths + 90 seconds regular breathing pattern. 2 minute cycles

I'm doing it on both the erg machine and in the pool. It's much easier in the pool since breathing is a conscious activity, but I can still force it on the erg machine.

Anyone try this kind of stuff before?

On my weight-loss front, it looks like I'm starting to bulk up ahead of reaching my 154lb target. I'm heading back upwards in weight now and sitting at 157lb.
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
deL
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Australia5540 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-25 04:54:05
August 25 2009 04:48 GMT
#1071
On August 24 2009 19:13 unknown.sam wrote:
no meat?? man i can't imagine a diet without meat. you don't have to go down that route to get results...but goodluck with that


Protein will be from tofu

Vegetarian is not part of the diet, just wanted a change - might only be short term who knows.

The idea behind the diet is no starch or sugar for 2-3 weeks and then introduce some things like wholegrain bread or high-fibre cereal once per day. Getting over sugar and starch dependencies/cravings is the point of the 2 weeks without, and by then if I have the energy I should have been to the gym for a while and can look to keep calories low and exercise higher.

Looking to introduce salad sandwiches for lunch, salad wraps, small serving of pasta or something in 2-3 weeks.

2nd day and man am I fkn hungry o.o Gotta find something that is more filling but without sugar, fat or starch.

Also, I am eating every 3hrs or so to improve metabolism in preparation for when I can have carbohydrates again - is this misguided or anything? I am kinda making this diet up as I go.
Gaming videos for fun ~ http://www.youtube.com/user/WijLopenLos
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
August 25 2009 16:14 GMT
#1072
Just did lower body for the first time in like two weeks because i fucked up my ankle last weekend playing rugby, but i can squat on it now just cant roll it side to side without major pain ~~

did box squats for the first time so i went pretty like 3x10 at 135/185/185
then did deadlifts and russian dead lifts
then i did ab work out for the first time in like 2 months, did p90x ab ripper. I'm going to be so fuckign sore tomorrow
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
zizou21
Profile Joined September 2006
United States3683 Posts
August 25 2009 16:42 GMT
#1073
P90EXTREEEEEEEME
its me, tasteless,s roomate LOL!
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
August 25 2009 17:13 GMT
#1074
On August 24 2009 19:08 Foucault wrote:
ok I recommend protein shakes for everyone, basically because alot of people have a hard time getting big amounts of protein through their diet only and protein is very important especially when cutting. Also, protein shakes are usually very cheap, even compared to many choices of food

If you wanna build muscle, eat more calories and use carbs to get to that excess preferrably, since studies show that high amounts of protein isn't that important when putting on muscle as long as you're eating more calories than you burn.


Any excess is fine. Carbs/fat/protein content can all be higher. Extra protein does help improve nitrogen retention though... so it is useful to a certain extent.

What's the most important is working hard in the gym beyond the excess cals
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
deL
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Australia5540 Posts
August 27 2009 03:28 GMT
#1075
OK I realised I have no idea how to make a diet.

Originally I was eating something like this in a typical day:

1-2 carrots, 1 banana, 1-2 small tubs of yoghurt (175g ea. @ ~70 Cal), and then the rest made up of no-Cal veggies and stuff. Not sure where to fit in protein aside from tofu now and then, as I am allergic to some nuts and don't want to be eating a lot of any kind.

Later I added in things like wholegrain/rye breads/wraps for lunch with lettuce, tomato, etc. but when I add these up it was about 300 Cal/day. I figured this was OK cos at the gym I'd burn more than that and I didn't think idle calorie burn would be so much.

Looking at some diet things I see your basal metabolic rate or w/e is about 2000 Cal, and you should not go much below about 1200-1500 Cal for a diet before your metabolism suffers and your body starts digesting lean muscle instead of body fat. Does this sound right?

So then, I should increase physical activity to increase fitness and burn more calories, do strength training to increase muscle mass and hence burn more calories, meanwhile keeping around 1200-1500 Cal/day in order to lose weight.

This just seems like a lot of fukn food o.O I doubt I went too much over that even without a diet unless they are talking about some different calorie (I know there are kilocalories and gram calories and all that but I assume the ones in the nutritional information boxes use the same one as the 1200-1500 value).

Any advice on this? Say if I had ~300 Cal meals (2xyoghurt and some fruit for brekkie, salad/rye sandwich or two for lunch, brown rice or something for dinner) and then ~50-100 Cal snacks 2-3 times a day (banana, yoghurt, salad wrap, carrots, etc.) to make up the 1200-1500? That hardly seems like a diet... although I guess by the time you are hungry it's too late and your metabolism has already suffered.

Anyway any info regarding the accuracy of this would be much appreciated. Cheers.

Also, at the gym if I do like 30-45mins of cardio (varying intensity, but BPM ranges from 160-195 the whole time) and then smash some weights for an hour or so - dunno how much this burns.

For weights what I usually do is... forget the proper term but basically if say I did bicep curls I might take 15kg each hand and do 12-16 reps, then wait a minute or do a diff exercise, and then come back and do 12kg bicep curls as many as I can, repeat each time reducing weight and doing as many as I can. Then I do this for things like shoulder press, bench press, lat pulldown, seated row, bicep curl, tricep pulldown before maybe doing some abs or something if I am not too fucked by that point.

Is this an OK way to both gain a bit of muscle mass (assuming I find enough protein in the diet) plus burn a good number of calories?

Again, any info much appreciated cos allt he contrasting information sources about stuff like this is so confusing.
Gaming videos for fun ~ http://www.youtube.com/user/WijLopenLos
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
August 27 2009 09:48 GMT
#1076
depends on your size/weight.

If I did 1200-1500 I'd die (I was unknowingly on 1600 and was giving me serious problems both mentally and physically)
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
August 27 2009 12:19 GMT
#1077
I've noticed that nuts have a rather high caloric and fat content per gram...

Somewhat concerned about fat intake through nuts, so I'd appreciate it if someone knew like, daily fat consumption rec values? thnx~
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
August 28 2009 09:02 GMT
#1078
On August 27 2009 21:19 thedeadhaji wrote:
I've noticed that nuts have a rather high caloric and fat content per gram...

Somewhat concerned about fat intake through nuts, so I'd appreciate it if someone knew like, daily fat consumption rec values? thnx~


Absorption is blunted because of the fiber and such.

No one ever got messed up from eating too many fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, fish, etc. There's worse things to worry about.... like processed food.

You can look up the daily recommended stuff if you want, but IMO if you're exercising and eating well there's nothing to worry about. I know a bunch of people who do fine on low carb/high fat diets, and vice versa. Depends on how tolerant you are to carbs (which you generally find out through experimentation).
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-28 09:06:38
August 28 2009 09:05 GMT
#1079
On August 27 2009 12:28 iCCup.deL wrote:
OK I realised I have no idea how to make a diet.

Originally I was eating something like this in a typical day:

1-2 carrots, 1 banana, 1-2 small tubs of yoghurt (175g ea. @ ~70 Cal), and then the rest made up of no-Cal veggies and stuff. Not sure where to fit in protein aside from tofu now and then, as I am allergic to some nuts and don't want to be eating a lot of any kind.

Later I added in things like wholegrain/rye breads/wraps for lunch with lettuce, tomato, etc. but when I add these up it was about 300 Cal/day. I figured this was OK cos at the gym I'd burn more than that and I didn't think idle calorie burn would be so much.

Looking at some diet things I see your basal metabolic rate or w/e is about 2000 Cal, and you should not go much below about 1200-1500 Cal for a diet before your metabolism suffers and your body starts digesting lean muscle instead of body fat. Does this sound right?

So then, I should increase physical activity to increase fitness and burn more calories, do strength training to increase muscle mass and hence burn more calories, meanwhile keeping around 1200-1500 Cal/day in order to lose weight.

This just seems like a lot of fukn food o.O I doubt I went too much over that even without a diet unless they are talking about some different calorie (I know there are kilocalories and gram calories and all that but I assume the ones in the nutritional information boxes use the same one as the 1200-1500 value).

Any advice on this? Say if I had ~300 Cal meals (2xyoghurt and some fruit for brekkie, salad/rye sandwich or two for lunch, brown rice or something for dinner) and then ~50-100 Cal snacks 2-3 times a day (banana, yoghurt, salad wrap, carrots, etc.) to make up the 1200-1500? That hardly seems like a diet... although I guess by the time you are hungry it's too late and your metabolism has already suffered.

Anyway any info regarding the accuracy of this would be much appreciated. Cheers.

Also, at the gym if I do like 30-45mins of cardio (varying intensity, but BPM ranges from 160-195 the whole time) and then smash some weights for an hour or so - dunno how much this burns.

For weights what I usually do is... forget the proper term but basically if say I did bicep curls I might take 15kg each hand and do 12-16 reps, then wait a minute or do a diff exercise, and then come back and do 12kg bicep curls as many as I can, repeat each time reducing weight and doing as many as I can. Then I do this for things like shoulder press, bench press, lat pulldown, seated row, bicep curl, tricep pulldown before maybe doing some abs or something if I am not too fucked by that point.

Is this an OK way to both gain a bit of muscle mass (assuming I find enough protein in the diet) plus burn a good number of calories?

Again, any info much appreciated cos allt he contrasting information sources about stuff like this is so confusing.


I would strongly suggest reading this article that my friend wrote up:

http://www.eatmoveimprove.com/2009/05/eating-right-how-to-get-started/

I also don't recommend vegetarian/vegan b/c it cuts down on a lot of quality food choices that aren't processed foods.
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
So no fek
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3001 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-28 09:27:26
August 28 2009 09:26 GMT
#1080
Winning a CJ shirt that I didn't get signed (no way I'd wear it if it was signed), that I can't comfortably fit into has given me some motivation to lose weight. I've wanted to lose weight for quite some time, but I really have no motivation. Hopefully this will be enough to get me started.

Age: 19 Height: 5'10ish
Current Weight: 195-205lb, I think. Haven't weighed myself in a while, but I fluctuate around that. Probably on the heavier end recently.
Goal Weight - Whatever makes me look good in a CJ shirt, but probably around 160-170lb, with some muscles.
Starting Date: Now.
Goal Date: Next year's Blizzcon at the latest.


+ Show Spoiler [Before photo] +
[image loading]
#1 Shuttle fan - TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #36 BW4lyfe
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 119 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O87
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason183
BRAT_OK 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15495
Artosis 824
Mini 237
ZZZero.O 87
Mind 79
Hyun 38
Bale 24
NaDa 23
Dota 2
qojqva2522
420jenkins596
League of Legends
Doublelift1774
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5968
Khaldor1310
Liquid`Hasu1031
MindelVK9
Other Games
summit1g6284
FrodaN1959
B2W.Neo712
byalli346
ToD215
Railgan38
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1286
BasetradeTV254
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
StarCraft 2
angryscii 33
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 49
• Adnapsc2 30
• Reevou 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 26
• Azhi_Dahaki23
• FirePhoenix8
• FT.aCt)Sony1
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie952
• Shiphtur262
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 5m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 5m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
15h 5m
Monday Night Weeklies
20h 5m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 15h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.