• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:22
CEST 20:22
KST 03:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8530 users

Teamliquid Health and Fitness Initiative for 2014 - Page 63

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 173 Next
Shelke14
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada6655 Posts
April 22 2014 13:35 GMT
#1241
Alright team question. My shoulder feels fucked up. When I stretch it out sometimes there's a striking pain at the top of my arm where it connects to the shoulder... Did I just pull something snd it will heal or is it doctor needed
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
April 22 2014 13:41 GMT
#1242
Probably need more specifics. You can fill out the questionnaire and post here for best chance at getting a response:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/sports/268891-the-injuries-thread#1
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
April 22 2014 13:48 GMT
#1243
On April 22 2014 22:35 Shelke14 wrote:
Alright team question. My shoulder feels fucked up. When I stretch it out sometimes there's a striking pain at the top of my arm where it connects to the shoulder... Did I just pull something snd it will heal or is it doctor needed


begin by aplying heat and rubbing it multiples times a day
pain should let you know how to proceed.
IgnE
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7681 Posts
April 22 2014 17:09 GMT
#1244
On April 22 2014 22:35 Shelke14 wrote:
Alright team question. My shoulder feels fucked up. When I stretch it out sometimes there's a striking pain at the top of my arm where it connects to the shoulder... Did I just pull something snd it will heal or is it doctor needed


General rule of thumb is that if you can sleep without pain you don't need to see the doctor yet.
The unrealistic sound of these propositions is indicative, not of their utopian character, but of the strength of the forces which prevent their realization.
Donkeys
Profile Joined August 2010
Mexico308 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-22 23:32:53
April 22 2014 21:48 GMT
#1245
Yesterday:

a.m.
Snatch 175 185 200 210 175x1x3
CJ 215 230 245 255x 255x 225x1x3
Sn pull 210x3 220x3x2 230x3x2

p.m.
Press 125x2 135x2 140x2x3 130x3x3
squat 315x5 335x3 345x3 330x3 315x3

Today:
Block power sn 165x1x3 155x2x3
Block p cl + p jerk 185 200x2 sets 205 210 185

Not the prettiest lifts I've made haha

http://www.belowtherimyo.blogspot.com/
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-22 22:31:24
April 22 2014 22:30 GMT
#1246
FatFunkie update:

Went out and started looking at gyms again. Most of them have a lot of machines (rofl, everytime I saw a smith machine I yelled DEEECAF), none of them have barbells, nor a squat rack.

Found a CrossFit gym, just emailed them to see if they'd allow me to use their equipment for OlyLifting and maybe seldomly do a class once in a while.

Hopefully they reply. They have bumper plates, and a shitload of space to throw weights around. :D.

Edit: holy shit, in one of their pics, they show their equipment and it's all Rogue. HOLY GRAIL?
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
Najda
Profile Joined June 2010
United States3765 Posts
April 22 2014 22:34 GMT
#1247
On April 23 2014 07:30 funkie wrote:
FatFunkie update:

Went out and started looking at gyms again. Most of them have a lot of machines (rofl, everytime I saw a smith machine I yelled DEEECAF), none of them have barbells, nor a squat rack.

Found a CrossFit gym, just emailed them to see if they'd allow me to use their equipment for OlyLifting and maybe seldomly do a class once in a while.

Hopefully they reply. They have bumper plates, and a shitload of space to throw weights around. :D.

Edit: holy shit, in one of their pics, they show their equipment and it's all Rogue. HOLY GRAIL?


Crossfit loves rogue fitness, I think there might be a partnership there or something.
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
April 23 2014 00:08 GMT
#1248
On April 23 2014 07:34 Najda wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2014 07:30 funkie wrote:
FatFunkie update:

Went out and started looking at gyms again. Most of them have a lot of machines (rofl, everytime I saw a smith machine I yelled DEEECAF), none of them have barbells, nor a squat rack.

Found a CrossFit gym, just emailed them to see if they'd allow me to use their equipment for OlyLifting and maybe seldomly do a class once in a while.

Hopefully they reply. They have bumper plates, and a shitload of space to throw weights around. :D.

Edit: holy shit, in one of their pics, they show their equipment and it's all Rogue. HOLY GRAIL?


Crossfit loves rogue fitness, I think there might be a partnership there or something.


I think they were just the first company to really market themselves to crossfit, and they sponsor all the equipment for the games. That combined with the way crossfit is really isolated from the rest of the fitness world kinda means crossfitters see rogue as the "best of the best" when it comes to equipment, even if that's not actually the truth.
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
April 23 2014 01:20 GMT
#1249
On April 23 2014 09:08 phyre112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2014 07:34 Najda wrote:
On April 23 2014 07:30 funkie wrote:
FatFunkie update:

Went out and started looking at gyms again. Most of them have a lot of machines (rofl, everytime I saw a smith machine I yelled DEEECAF), none of them have barbells, nor a squat rack.

Found a CrossFit gym, just emailed them to see if they'd allow me to use their equipment for OlyLifting and maybe seldomly do a class once in a while.

Hopefully they reply. They have bumper plates, and a shitload of space to throw weights around. :D.

Edit: holy shit, in one of their pics, they show their equipment and it's all Rogue. HOLY GRAIL?


Crossfit loves rogue fitness, I think there might be a partnership there or something.


I think they were just the first company to really market themselves to crossfit, and they sponsor all the equipment for the games. That combined with the way crossfit is really isolated from the rest of the fitness world kinda means crossfitters see rogue as the "best of the best" when it comes to equipment, even if that's not actually the truth.


Yeah rogue stuff is good but not great. Holy grail is finding a place full of eleiko/zhang kong equipment, full of crossfit girls, where only rock and metal music is allowed.
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-23 02:08:12
April 23 2014 01:57 GMT
#1250
On April 23 2014 10:20 GoTuNk! wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2014 09:08 phyre112 wrote:
On April 23 2014 07:34 Najda wrote:
On April 23 2014 07:30 funkie wrote:
FatFunkie update:

Went out and started looking at gyms again. Most of them have a lot of machines (rofl, everytime I saw a smith machine I yelled DEEECAF), none of them have barbells, nor a squat rack.

Found a CrossFit gym, just emailed them to see if they'd allow me to use their equipment for OlyLifting and maybe seldomly do a class once in a while.

Hopefully they reply. They have bumper plates, and a shitload of space to throw weights around. :D.

Edit: holy shit, in one of their pics, they show their equipment and it's all Rogue. HOLY GRAIL?


Crossfit loves rogue fitness, I think there might be a partnership there or something.


I think they were just the first company to really market themselves to crossfit, and they sponsor all the equipment for the games. That combined with the way crossfit is really isolated from the rest of the fitness world kinda means crossfitters see rogue as the "best of the best" when it comes to equipment, even if that's not actually the truth.


Yeah rogue stuff is good but not great. Holy grail is finding a place full of eleiko/zhang kong equipment, full of crossfit girls, where only rock and metal music is allowed.



I CALL IT HOLY GRAIL BECAUSE..

most gyms here just use machines, and not free weights. I went to around 6-7 gyms. only one had a squat rack, and it was at the back of the gym. I asked, they said it was never used.

?

1.- They have squat racks.
2.- They have bumper plates.
3.- They allow oly lifting and power lifting.
4.- The attitude towards Oly lifting there is pretty much the standard. If you're not doing compound lifts, you're doing it wrong.
5.- It's probably the only place in the whole state that allows this kind of lifting.
6.- Since the mind set here isn't that biased towards free weights, Rogue equipment might be the best thing I can find in terms of quality.
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
IgnE
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7681 Posts
April 23 2014 09:01 GMT
#1251
http://www.ergo-log.com/squat-technique-worsens-with-lots-of-reps-and-sets.html

[image loading]
The unrealistic sound of these propositions is indicative, not of their utopian character, but of the strength of the forces which prevent their realization.
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
April 23 2014 12:26 GMT
#1252
I think I either pulled some abdominal muscle (right below my ribs on my right side) squatting or I ran into something and it's bruised and I don't remember. Never had this before, only slightly nagging fortunately.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-23 13:58:52
April 23 2014 13:56 GMT
#1253
@funkie that's awesome. Yeah rogue is definitely not my favorite but I'll take a xfit filled with rogue that lets me throw around some weight over any globo bullshit gym. Gotunk I've only ever lifted on one Zhang Khong set and i don't think it was maintained very well because it didn't spin great but other than that it was lovely. At my gyms I usually lift on a competition eleiko or DHS bar with full weight sets to match

On April 23 2014 18:01 IgnE wrote:
http://www.ergo-log.com/squat-technique-worsens-with-lots-of-reps-and-sets.html

[image loading]


I've actually noticed this when I've done max weight sets of 8 or 10, the longer into the set some of the reps almost seem to do themselves despite exhaustion just because my body is searching for the most efficient way to get through the rep.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Arisen
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States2382 Posts
April 23 2014 14:49 GMT
#1254
So, I'm noticing that I'm developing a lot of...stuff. I don't want to call them injuries, but they're just little things that are fucked up. For example, I was having pain in my groin/hip/adductor area the other day after a run on one side. After doing some research I found out what the injury probably was and some corrective stretches to fix that (Tight hip flexors). I'm working on fixing that with stretching every morning, but as that issue is fixing itself I'm discovering I have new fucked up shit. Something else hurts or is tight. 2 or 3 things now I have noticed are tight or fucked up and I then set in on fixing it.

So here's my question. It's obvious I have a lot of muscle imbalances; How do I identify and work on fixing them BEFORE stuff starts to hurt?
"If you're not angry, you're not paying attention"
Najda
Profile Joined June 2010
United States3765 Posts
April 23 2014 15:12 GMT
#1255
On April 23 2014 18:01 IgnE wrote:
http://www.ergo-log.com/squat-technique-worsens-with-lots-of-reps-and-sets.html

[image loading]


Their conclusion seems to contradict their findings. They said form improves over the duration of a long session, and the conclusion was to do shorter sessions.. What?

To ne it just demonstrates the importance of the warmup sets.
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
April 23 2014 15:18 GMT
#1256
On April 23 2014 23:49 Arisen wrote:
So, I'm noticing that I'm developing a lot of...stuff. I don't want to call them injuries, but they're just little things that are fucked up. For example, I was having pain in my groin/hip/adductor area the other day after a run on one side. After doing some research I found out what the injury probably was and some corrective stretches to fix that (Tight hip flexors). I'm working on fixing that with stretching every morning, but as that issue is fixing itself I'm discovering I have new fucked up shit. Something else hurts or is tight. 2 or 3 things now I have noticed are tight or fucked up and I then set in on fixing it.

So here's my question. It's obvious I have a lot of muscle imbalances; How do I identify and work on fixing them BEFORE stuff starts to hurt?


Welcome to athlete life ^_^ You're becoming a high performance machine that requires more maintenance.

Yoga will expose your weakness and imbalances pretty fast and show you what you need to fix (and help you fix it). Isolation stuff with dumbells (rows, presses, etc) or isolation movements/stretches (like pistol squats) so that you can compare left to right are good as well.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
April 23 2014 16:55 GMT
#1257
On April 24 2014 00:18 decafchicken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2014 23:49 Arisen wrote:
So, I'm noticing that I'm developing a lot of...stuff. I don't want to call them injuries, but they're just little things that are fucked up. For example, I was having pain in my groin/hip/adductor area the other day after a run on one side. After doing some research I found out what the injury probably was and some corrective stretches to fix that (Tight hip flexors). I'm working on fixing that with stretching every morning, but as that issue is fixing itself I'm discovering I have new fucked up shit. Something else hurts or is tight. 2 or 3 things now I have noticed are tight or fucked up and I then set in on fixing it.

So here's my question. It's obvious I have a lot of muscle imbalances; How do I identify and work on fixing them BEFORE stuff starts to hurt?


Welcome to athlete life ^_^ You're becoming a high performance machine that requires more maintenance.

Yoga will expose your weakness and imbalances pretty fast and show you what you need to fix (and help you fix it). Isolation stuff with dumbells (rows, presses, etc) or isolation movements/stretches (like pistol squats) so that you can compare left to right are good as well.


Yeah, we are kinda always in pain ;(. Another alternative is going to a good chiro (my crossfit gym has one). All my knee pain was from a small cramped muscle behind the joint that pulled my knee sideways and fucked it up. Been massaging it as he taught me and applying ice on the joint and I feel almost like before I started oly lifting. He also fixed my right angle and told me to stretch both tight soas, my hip also feels better as a result.

What a good chiro does is put you in a table and check for joint misalignments. Then he'll start pinching your body and whenever u are really tight u just jump of the pain. Then rub out tightness and give you the corrective drills to fix the areas.

Decaf, I've never touched an eleiko bar :'(
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
April 23 2014 16:59 GMT
#1258
That chiro sounds legit, hard to come by honestly.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
April 23 2014 17:12 GMT
#1259
On April 24 2014 01:55 GoTuNk! wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2014 00:18 decafchicken wrote:
On April 23 2014 23:49 Arisen wrote:
So, I'm noticing that I'm developing a lot of...stuff. I don't want to call them injuries, but they're just little things that are fucked up. For example, I was having pain in my groin/hip/adductor area the other day after a run on one side. After doing some research I found out what the injury probably was and some corrective stretches to fix that (Tight hip flexors). I'm working on fixing that with stretching every morning, but as that issue is fixing itself I'm discovering I have new fucked up shit. Something else hurts or is tight. 2 or 3 things now I have noticed are tight or fucked up and I then set in on fixing it.

So here's my question. It's obvious I have a lot of muscle imbalances; How do I identify and work on fixing them BEFORE stuff starts to hurt?


Welcome to athlete life ^_^ You're becoming a high performance machine that requires more maintenance.

Yoga will expose your weakness and imbalances pretty fast and show you what you need to fix (and help you fix it). Isolation stuff with dumbells (rows, presses, etc) or isolation movements/stretches (like pistol squats) so that you can compare left to right are good as well.


Yeah, we are kinda always in pain ;(. Another alternative is going to a good chiro (my crossfit gym has one). All my knee pain was from a small cramped muscle behind the joint that pulled my knee sideways and fucked it up. Been massaging it as he taught me and applying ice on the joint and I feel almost like before I started oly lifting. He also fixed my right angle and told me to stretch both tight soas, my hip also feels better as a result.

What a good chiro does is put you in a table and check for joint misalignments. Then he'll start pinching your body and whenever u are really tight u just jump of the pain. Then rub out tightness and give you the corrective drills to fix the areas.

Decaf, I've never touched an eleiko bar :'(


You should touch my bar.

Also, I'm designing tl.net h&f shirts. Ya'll gonna love them.
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
zatic
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Zurich15366 Posts
April 23 2014 17:27 GMT
#1260
On April 24 2014 02:12 funkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2014 01:55 GoTuNk! wrote:
On April 24 2014 00:18 decafchicken wrote:
On April 23 2014 23:49 Arisen wrote:
So, I'm noticing that I'm developing a lot of...stuff. I don't want to call them injuries, but they're just little things that are fucked up. For example, I was having pain in my groin/hip/adductor area the other day after a run on one side. After doing some research I found out what the injury probably was and some corrective stretches to fix that (Tight hip flexors). I'm working on fixing that with stretching every morning, but as that issue is fixing itself I'm discovering I have new fucked up shit. Something else hurts or is tight. 2 or 3 things now I have noticed are tight or fucked up and I then set in on fixing it.

So here's my question. It's obvious I have a lot of muscle imbalances; How do I identify and work on fixing them BEFORE stuff starts to hurt?


Welcome to athlete life ^_^ You're becoming a high performance machine that requires more maintenance.

Yoga will expose your weakness and imbalances pretty fast and show you what you need to fix (and help you fix it). Isolation stuff with dumbells (rows, presses, etc) or isolation movements/stretches (like pistol squats) so that you can compare left to right are good as well.


Yeah, we are kinda always in pain ;(. Another alternative is going to a good chiro (my crossfit gym has one). All my knee pain was from a small cramped muscle behind the joint that pulled my knee sideways and fucked it up. Been massaging it as he taught me and applying ice on the joint and I feel almost like before I started oly lifting. He also fixed my right angle and told me to stretch both tight soas, my hip also feels better as a result.

What a good chiro does is put you in a table and check for joint misalignments. Then he'll start pinching your body and whenever u are really tight u just jump of the pain. Then rub out tightness and give you the corrective drills to fix the areas.

Decaf, I've never touched an eleiko bar :'(


You should touch my bar.

Also, I'm designing tl.net h&f shirts. Ya'll gonna love them.

Awesome :D
ModeratorI know Teamliquid is known as a massive building
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 257
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 257
BRAT_OK 67
JuggernautJason19
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25423
Mini 428
Hyuk 192
firebathero 175
ggaemo 131
Dewaltoss 68
Mong 47
Hyun 36
ToSsGirL 22
Dota 2
Gorgc10023
febbydoto2
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1380
crisheroes1076
Liquid`Hasu766
Other Games
Grubby3125
FrodaN2486
fl0m1079
Beastyqt743
mouzStarbuck189
KnowMe186
Livibee161
ArmadaUGS120
Mew2King52
Trikslyr43
ToD33
Chillindude28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1008
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 78
• StrangeGG 51
• Adnapsc2 24
• LUISG 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 12
• blackmanpl 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8605
• WagamamaTV299
Other Games
• imaqtpie602
• Shiphtur307
• tFFMrPink 8
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
38m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 38m
INu's Battles
17h 38m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
20h 38m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
Replay Cast
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.