• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:48
CEST 20:48
KST 03:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7325 users

Teamliquid Health and Fitness Initiative for 2014 - Page 62

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 173 Next
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-18 23:43:01
April 18 2014 23:42 GMT
#1221
blonde, and anabolicqt. The more strong people the better.

How is med school treating you sJarl? How far into are you by now?
NeedsmoreCELLTECH
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Netherlands1242 Posts
April 19 2014 06:02 GMT
#1222
On April 19 2014 07:35 MtlGuitarist97 wrote:
I wonder if Blonde is going to be coming back any time soon...

BlondeonBlonde is still the reason I want to stay lower bodyfat when I bulk lol.
Get huge or die mirin | Diamond on LoL
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
April 19 2014 09:38 GMT
#1223
blonde still doing lots of lifting, working on his oly lifting. he is on facebook more than TL for some ungodly reason ~~
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
sJarl
Profile Joined September 2010
Iceland1699 Posts
April 19 2014 12:45 GMT
#1224
Lol been doing fine except I haven't bothered with any training.

About to finish my 4th year (out of 6) so i think the exams I'm taking now are equivalent to Step 2. Loads of fun...but I actually get to meet patients and the surgery rotation was awesome.

I will be doing some running since I signed up for a 10k race in August (peer pressure from classmates...) ans maybe some oly lifting.
"Witness!" - Karsa Orlong
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
April 19 2014 14:28 GMT
#1225
On April 19 2014 21:45 sJarl wrote:
Lol been doing fine except I haven't bothered with any training.

About to finish my 4th year (out of 6) so i think the exams I'm taking now are equivalent to Step 2. Loads of fun...but I actually get to meet patients and the surgery rotation was awesome.

I will be doing some running since I signed up for a 10k race in August (peer pressure from classmates...) ans maybe some oly lifting.


Wish we had the 6 year style of program here. So much more efficient, since, unless you get somethign stupid like an english degree, most of the time the first year here is just a repeat of the last two years of undergrad. Too much money in the 4+4 model though I guess.

Good to see you back, and good luck with whatever training you pick up.
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
April 19 2014 15:37 GMT
#1226
No need to shit talk degrees in a workout thread.
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
MtlGuitarist97
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States1539 Posts
April 19 2014 15:41 GMT
#1227


Two guys from the Barstarzz make Mike Chang look like an idiot with impressive as hell weighted pull ups.
IgnE
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7681 Posts
April 19 2014 18:52 GMT
#1228
On April 20 2014 00:41 MtlGuitarist97 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4zJad1_GeQ

Two guys from the Barstarzz make Mike Chang look like an idiot with impressive as hell weighted pull ups.


13 is a joke of a world record though
The unrealistic sound of these propositions is indicative, not of their utopian character, but of the strength of the forces which prevent their realization.
MtlGuitarist97
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States1539 Posts
April 19 2014 19:09 GMT
#1229
On April 20 2014 03:52 IgnE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2014 00:41 MtlGuitarist97 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4zJad1_GeQ

Two guys from the Barstarzz make Mike Chang look like an idiot with impressive as hell weighted pull ups.


13 is a joke of a world record though

Everyone knows that's not a world record. That's just what Guinness has as the world record -- everyone knows that there are people who can do way more than that (Eshlow could do pull ups with 3 plates for instance)
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
April 19 2014 19:36 GMT
#1230
On April 20 2014 00:37 farvacola wrote:
No need to shit talk degrees in a workout thread.


I have no problems with an English degree in general; but its foolish to think that majoring in English as an undergrad prepares you for med school, and I have talked to people who honestly believe that.

Anyway, that's off-topic.

Front squatted heavy without any pain today. Psoas massage and couch stretch are doing wonderful things. I need to work on ly shoulders though, and im going to need bumpers pretty fast, because even with light snatches its killing them to not be able to drop the bar.
BlondeOnBlonde
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada150 Posts
April 20 2014 02:08 GMT
#1231
On April 19 2014 07:35 MtlGuitarist97 wrote:
I wonder if Blonde is going to be coming back any time soon...


Hello
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
April 20 2014 21:39 GMT
#1232
Man I failed miserably earlier this week trying a new 1RM squat. Got a random dude to spot me (definitely was bigger than me) and I just stalled at the bottom. It wasn't even close, was so sad lol. The was nice enough to coach me on my form but he didn't really seem to be in a good mood so it was really awkward. Felt like crap mentally the whole dayt, but still ended up having a really solid workout on everything else.
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
April 21 2014 12:07 GMT
#1233
Squat 215 3x5
Deadlift 265 1x5
Hit 190 bodyweight. Heaviest I've ever been in my life. Forgot my shirt for work at home so had to cut my workout short blah.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
autoexec
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States530 Posts
April 21 2014 22:33 GMT
#1234
Came back from my deload week and first day back I worked my way up to 365 on squat triples today. First time I have ever really gone ATG with a considerable load on my back. Literally the best squat session in my life, but I am definitely feeling it in the old hamstrings
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
April 21 2014 23:47 GMT
#1235
Keep hitting my chin on jerks. Any time I go over 135. You would think 2 or 3 times would teach me to look up, but no.
I'm also treating the jerk too much like a push press. I only get a decent split like 1/5 attempts =( gotta make my feet a bigger priority.
SoleSteeler
Profile Joined April 2003
Canada5472 Posts
April 22 2014 00:02 GMT
#1236
After really, really hurting my lower back last Wednesday, the pain went down significantly on Friday, and continued going down enough that I could do a light squat session on Monday. In the span of 2 hours it seemed, I went from feeling like being 15% recovered to 80% all of a sudden. I've never hurt myself like that squatting, so I really need to fix my squat form. Going to try to take a video tomorrow. :S
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-22 02:12:09
April 22 2014 01:47 GMT
#1237
BP 137.5kgx2 x3 x 2, 100kg x10 x6 x4 lol
Squat 180kgx2, 175kgx3x3(PR)
tricep/curls

Everything felt heavy as shit, fucking easter. Prolly didn't eat enough plus 3 day off which I haven't taken in months.
Had to bail on doing more sets on the squat, seemed wise as my right ab cramped shortly after. Been massagin/heating to fix for a while now, should be ok by tomorrow. Also knee didn't blow up and feels better

Edit: Glad Sjari/Blonde are back, we can compete on lifts now =d
Osmoses
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Sweden5302 Posts
April 22 2014 07:38 GMT
#1238
Played golf all weekend. Constant sun, red neck. Feels good, aside from the sore feet.
Excuse me hun, but what is your name? Vivian? I woke up next to you naked and, uh, did we, um?
NeedsmoreCELLTECH
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Netherlands1242 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-22 08:10:54
April 22 2014 08:10 GMT
#1239
I basically taught myself how to swings irons by watching Ernie Els strike the ball. Here's a really nice vid.
Absolute poetry in motion:
Get huge or die mirin | Diamond on LoL
Osmoses
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Sweden5302 Posts
April 22 2014 12:20 GMT
#1240
I took a course and basically had to relearn all my shit because I was doing it wrong.
Excuse me hun, but what is your name? Vivian? I woke up next to you naked and, uh, did we, um?
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 240
ProTech164
BRAT_OK 52
MindelVK 26
JuggernautJason20
CosmosSc2 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23630
Shuttle 694
Hyuk 174
White-Ra 140
Dewaltoss 98
firebathero 76
Trap 48
ToSsGirL 28
Sacsri 23
Shine 19
[ Show more ]
Bale 17
Rock 16
Dota 2
Gorgc9761
qojqva1524
Counter-Strike
fl0m1560
Fnx 811
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King89
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2113
Khaldor1361
crisheroes1314
Liquid`Hasu460
Other Games
summit1g4186
FrodaN1534
Beastyqt638
Mlord318
XBOCT296
C9.Mang0185
ArmadaUGS179
QueenE83
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV236
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream57
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH325
• StrangeGG 75
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 16
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie937
• Shiphtur329
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 12m
CranKy Ducklings
15h 12m
Online Event
16h 12m
FEL
21h 12m
AI Arena Tournament
22h 12m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.