• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:55
CEST 21:55
KST 04:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9635 users

TL Health and Fitness Initiative 2012 - Page 124

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 122 123 124 125 126 379 Next
NeedsmoreCELLTECH
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Netherlands1242 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-15 05:58:23
March 15 2012 05:54 GMT
#2461
On March 15 2012 10:14 funkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2012 08:38 GoTuNk! wrote:
On March 15 2012 03:09 GoTuNk! wrote:
lol smolov. Just took a 6 hour nap. I'm going to the gym later, hopefully I don't fail again
Also fish oil pills are like roids. I've been drugging myself with 3-4g a day and my everlasting knee pain is gone.


Squat: 160kgx3x4

that was, ezzzzzzzzzz. Saturday last day of hard squatting, monday taper and next saturday I squat 200kg++

After I'm done with that I can finally cut and get a 6 pack.

I'm off to drink and do weed. Weed is awesome, shouldn't be illegal



Porque?

Aqui es bastante "dificil" estos dias conseguir buena weed, es una puta odisea encontrar quien te venda, quien te quiera seguir vendiendo, y quien te venda a largo plazo, pero meh.

Que fuman allá en chile?

So. Never followed a class of Spanish in my life. Here goes: Why is Thomas of Aquino an difficult bastard to consume good weed with, he is a whore against which I want to go, shouldn't do that again, they sold a large box.

Close enough. Feels like my latin in highschool rofl.

I think in 'hangover' this translates to "oh jesus funkie why u so stupid".
Get huge or die mirin | Diamond on LoL
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
March 15 2012 06:24 GMT
#2462
aqui es fácil comprar pero no puedes controlar la calidad.

Es para abc1 (gente con más plata), el resto no puede comprarla.
Release
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4397 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-15 06:29:42
March 15 2012 06:25 GMT
#2463
On March 15 2012 10:14 funkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2012 08:38 GoTuNk! wrote:
On March 15 2012 03:09 GoTuNk! wrote:
lol smolov. Just took a 6 hour nap. I'm going to the gym later, hopefully I don't fail again
Also fish oil pills are like roids. I've been drugging myself with 3-4g a day and my everlasting knee pain is gone.


Squat: 160kgx3x4

that was, ezzzzzzzzzz. Saturday last day of hard squatting, monday taper and next saturday I squat 200kg++

After I'm done with that I can finally cut and get a 6 pack.

I'm off to drink and do weed. Weed is awesome, shouldn't be illegal



Porque?

Aqui es bastante "dificil" estos dias conseguir buena weed, es una puta odisea encontrar quien te venda, quien te quiera seguir vendiendo, y quien te venda a largo plazo, pero meh.

Que fuman allá en chile?

ill give it a try. Hmmm...

Why?
Here is a somewhat hard these day to find good weed, it's a bitch to hate begin who sells, who wants you after selling, and who sells to you in a large place, for me.

What do you smoke in Chile?


☺
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
March 15 2012 07:13 GMT
#2464
shit workout today, my jerk was shit due to some combination of me sucking and the platform being really slick. had to move on to the rubber floor. clean wasn't very good either.

CJ up to 130, couple misses at 135, then a couple jerk doubles at 110
Power snatch doubles up to 95, single at 100
FS doubles x 4 @ 140
bench - 5x5 @ 145 (65kg?) YEAH BABY
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Zafrumi
Profile Joined June 2009
Switzerland1272 Posts
March 15 2012 08:51 GMT
#2465
nice bench bro
"Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general" -Mark Rippetoe
zatic
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Zurich15366 Posts
March 15 2012 09:19 GMT
#2466
So last night I dreamed I was doing really tough body strength excersizes for the first time.

Today I have DOMS. WTF.
ModeratorI know Teamliquid is known as a massive building
Zafrumi
Profile Joined June 2009
Switzerland1272 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-15 09:33:11
March 15 2012 09:21 GMT
#2467
you got krüger'd! if you workout in your dreams, you workout for real!
"Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general" -Mark Rippetoe
NeedsmoreCELLTECH
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Netherlands1242 Posts
March 15 2012 09:41 GMT
#2468
On March 15 2012 15:25 Release wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2012 10:14 funkie wrote:
On March 15 2012 08:38 GoTuNk! wrote:
On March 15 2012 03:09 GoTuNk! wrote:
lol smolov. Just took a 6 hour nap. I'm going to the gym later, hopefully I don't fail again
Also fish oil pills are like roids. I've been drugging myself with 3-4g a day and my everlasting knee pain is gone.


Squat: 160kgx3x4

that was, ezzzzzzzzzz. Saturday last day of hard squatting, monday taper and next saturday I squat 200kg++

After I'm done with that I can finally cut and get a 6 pack.

I'm off to drink and do weed. Weed is awesome, shouldn't be illegal



Porque?

Aqui es bastante "dificil" estos dias conseguir buena weed, es una puta odisea encontrar quien te venda, quien te quiera seguir vendiendo, y quien te venda a largo plazo, pero meh.

Que fuman allá en chile?

ill give it a try. Hmmm...

Why?
Here is a somewhat hard these day to find good weed, it's a bitch to hate begin who sells, who wants you after selling, and who sells to you in a large place, for me.

What do you smoke in Chile?



I am so making a 'translate the foreigners' thread afterwards.
Get huge or die mirin | Diamond on LoL
FFGenerations
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
7088 Posts
March 15 2012 12:21 GMT
#2469
ahh i am pretty sore too lol
after my Brazilian thug city/water-chase dream i went back and had a crazy terrifying one where i was watching these 2 guys run along a beach/side of a beach wall (too high to climb), where the seawater was almost knee deep and rising , and a huge shark monster was chasing them both getting closer and closer, until eventually one of the guys lagged behind and slipped and the shark slowly came at him, i could see the look of insane horror in the guy's face as the huge creature came facetoface with him and his eyes widened like a madman as the jaws opened and masses of teeth sprung out inches from his head
seriously traumatising
Cool BW Music Vid - youtube.com/watch?v=W54nlqJ-Nx8 ~~~~~ ᕤ OYSTERS ᕤ CLAMS ᕤ AND ᕤ CUCKOLDS ᕤ ~~~~~~ ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ PUNCH HIM ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ
sJarl
Profile Joined September 2010
Iceland1699 Posts
March 15 2012 12:22 GMT
#2470
Without a doubt, the best supplement ever created:

"Witness!" - Karsa Orlong
Zafrumi
Profile Joined June 2009
Switzerland1272 Posts
March 15 2012 12:29 GMT
#2471
On March 15 2012 21:22 sJarl wrote:
Without a doubt, the best supplement ever created:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nITLob098W8


lol
I like how they say that their product tastes like shit
"Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general" -Mark Rippetoe
Raidern
Profile Joined February 2005
Brazil3821 Posts
March 15 2012 13:20 GMT
#2472
ahha some of the "spanish" translations were pretty decent actually. I thought that spanish would look to a Dutch what Dutch/German looks to us. hasjlkfdhjsstraat basically. I'm glad that knowing Portuguese automatically makes you understand 90% of what's written in Spanish. I think it's maybe the most beautiful language I know, and the funny thing is I used to hate spanish when I was a kid, because I associated it with Paraguay, a country that sells a lot of fake products lol
For the Swarm!
Ingenol
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States1328 Posts
March 15 2012 14:50 GMT
#2473
On March 15 2012 22:20 Raidern wrote:
ahha some of the "spanish" translations were pretty decent actually. I thought that spanish would look to a Dutch what Dutch/German looks to us. hasjlkfdhjsstraat basically. I'm glad that knowing Portuguese automatically makes you understand 90% of what's written in Spanish. I think it's maybe the most beautiful language I know, and the funny thing is I used to hate spanish when I was a kid, because I associated it with Paraguay, a country that sells a lot of fake products lol

Not to derail too much but that's interesting. As an American I think Brasilian Portuguese sounds even cooler than Spanish. Portuguese in Portugal is definitely more grating to my ears, though. I do speak Spanish reasonably well and Portuguese only a little bit so maybe that factors in.
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
March 15 2012 16:43 GMT
#2474
Good gym session last night:

250X5 (PR) Squat
170X5 (PR) Bench
Sets of 135 for Rows

Little rant, I mainly dislike receiving advice from people at the gym. If I want it I will probably ask. Last night while doing rows the way I usually do (http://stronglifts.com/how-to-master-barbell-row-technique/ overhand style) and this guy tells me I have to do underhand style to hit back and proceeds to show me. He continues to say I need to go really slow and pause on my chest to get the "pump". He was working out near me so I just did my sets like he said to avoid awkwardness. QQ.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
March 15 2012 16:53 GMT
#2475
Nice PRs! I can't wait start putting up big numbers with my squats.

Also, that awkwardness sucks lol. Sometimes I get the urge to walk over to people I've met before doing machines and let them know they're doing crap but I think I'll wait til I can back up my talk
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
KOVU
Profile Joined September 2010
Denmark708 Posts
March 15 2012 18:13 GMT
#2476
PR'ed on deadlifts today, pulled 124kg for 5 reps. Been adding 2kg every week for a couple of weeks now. And that's without a proper diet and basically no sleep whatsoever, slept for less than 4 hours this night. I wonder how fast I would progress with proper diet and a good sleep schedule.
Zafrumi
Profile Joined June 2009
Switzerland1272 Posts
March 15 2012 18:29 GMT
#2477
On March 16 2012 03:13 KOVU wrote:
PR'ed on deadlifts today, pulled 124kg for 5 reps. Been adding 2kg every week for a couple of weeks now. And that's without a proper diet and basically no sleep whatsoever, slept for less than 4 hours this night. I wonder how fast I would progress with proper diet and a good sleep schedule.


beginner gains ftw! enjoy it while it lasts
"Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general" -Mark Rippetoe
KOVU
Profile Joined September 2010
Denmark708 Posts
March 15 2012 18:49 GMT
#2478
On March 16 2012 03:29 Zafrumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2012 03:13 KOVU wrote:
PR'ed on deadlifts today, pulled 124kg for 5 reps. Been adding 2kg every week for a couple of weeks now. And that's without a proper diet and basically no sleep whatsoever, slept for less than 4 hours this night. I wonder how fast I would progress with proper diet and a good sleep schedule.


beginner gains ftw! enjoy it while it lasts

Been training for long over a year, but been dealing with inflexibility and injuries most of the time. Most of my injuries were caused by running actually, so I stopped doing that
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
March 15 2012 20:54 GMT
#2479
On March 16 2012 01:43 Mementoss wrote:
Good gym session last night:

250X5 (PR) Squat
170X5 (PR) Bench
Sets of 135 for Rows

Little rant, I mainly dislike receiving advice from people at the gym. If I want it I will probably ask. Last night while doing rows the way I usually do (http://stronglifts.com/how-to-master-barbell-row-technique/ overhand style) and this guy tells me I have to do underhand style to hit back and proceeds to show me. He continues to say I need to go really slow and pause on my chest to get the "pump". He was working out near me so I just did my sets like he said to avoid awkwardness. QQ.



I would murder anyone besides a coach/one of my few friends that tried to tell me how to fix my form in a commercial gym. I also constantly struggle with not flipping out on people for their shitty form


On March 16 2012 03:49 KOVU wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2012 03:29 Zafrumi wrote:
On March 16 2012 03:13 KOVU wrote:
PR'ed on deadlifts today, pulled 124kg for 5 reps. Been adding 2kg every week for a couple of weeks now. And that's without a proper diet and basically no sleep whatsoever, slept for less than 4 hours this night. I wonder how fast I would progress with proper diet and a good sleep schedule.


beginner gains ftw! enjoy it while it lasts

Been training for long over a year, but been dealing with inflexibility and injuries most of the time. Most of my injuries were caused by running actually, so I stopped doing that


It doesnt matter how long you've been training, how much you're lifting in relation to your bodyweight and how often you can increase your working weight are much better indicators of someones level
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
FFGenerations
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
7088 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-15 22:44:07
March 15 2012 21:48 GMT
#2480
today:
25 mins / 2.25km run/walk
just put a 2kg pork shoulder in the oven
update: injured my hand lifting the 2kg pork shoulder, zzzzz
Cool BW Music Vid - youtube.com/watch?v=W54nlqJ-Nx8 ~~~~~ ᕤ OYSTERS ᕤ CLAMS ᕤ AND ᕤ CUCKOLDS ᕤ ~~~~~~ ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ PUNCH HIM ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ
Prev 1 122 123 124 125 126 379 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O87
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason183
BRAT_OK 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15495
Artosis 824
Mini 237
ZZZero.O 87
Mind 79
Hyun 38
Bale 24
NaDa 23
Dota 2
qojqva2522
420jenkins596
League of Legends
Doublelift1774
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5968
Khaldor1310
Liquid`Hasu1031
MindelVK9
Other Games
summit1g6284
FrodaN1959
B2W.Neo712
byalli346
ToD215
Railgan38
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1286
BasetradeTV254
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
StarCraft 2
angryscii 33
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 49
• Adnapsc2 30
• Reevou 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 26
• Azhi_Dahaki23
• FirePhoenix8
• FT.aCt)Sony1
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie952
• Shiphtur262
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 5m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 5m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
15h 5m
Monday Night Weeklies
20h 5m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 15h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.