• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:58
CEST 13:58
KST 20:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8186 users

TL Health and Fitness Initiative 2012 - Page 125

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 123 124 125 126 127 379 Next
Malinor
Profile Joined November 2008
Germany4758 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-15 23:25:16
March 15 2012 23:22 GMT
#2481
I want to eat Would be nice if my Squat and Deadlift would go up for once. At least a new PR doing dips for reps, will start weighted dips soon.

Patience is a virtue...
"Withstand. Suffer. Live as you must now live. There will, one day, be answer to this." ||| "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come."
sJarl
Profile Joined September 2010
Iceland1699 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-15 23:56:13
March 15 2012 23:36 GMT
#2482
On March 16 2012 08:22 Malinor wrote:
I want to eat Would be nice if my Squat and Deadlift would go up for once. At least a new PR doing dips for reps, will start weighted dips soon.

Patience is a virtue...


Man...just wait until you get to lift in caloric surplus. It will be like roids.

godfuckingdammit! after sitting on my ass for the last 2 weeks (2 weeks left) studying, missing my heavy bench singles today and then I see this:



off to sleep and training again tomorrow.
"Witness!" - Karsa Orlong
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
March 15 2012 23:58 GMT
#2483
Also forgot to mention that there were a group of guys doing front squats on the smith machine. This is the first time I ever seen this and it looked incredibly awkward and retarded. I know the smith machine is shitty compared to free lifting, but is front squats even safe/viable at all on smith.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
Deadeight
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom1629 Posts
March 16 2012 01:25 GMT
#2484
That says it was raw, so I guess in raw you're allowed a belt and stuff around your knees? What the hell do they actually wear when it's not?
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
March 16 2012 01:28 GMT
#2485
On March 16 2012 10:25 Deadeight wrote:
That says it was raw, so I guess in raw you're allowed a belt and stuff around your knees? What the hell do they actually wear when it's not?

Knee wraps and belts are mostly safety. Competition gear includes elastic suits and shirts that enable you to lift a lot more
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
March 16 2012 02:41 GMT
#2486
On March 16 2012 08:22 Malinor wrote:
I want to eat Would be nice if my Squat and Deadlift would go up for once. At least a new PR doing dips for reps, will start weighted dips soon.

Patience is a virtue...


100kg brah. Meet you there.
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
March 16 2012 03:23 GMT
#2487
I'm pushing 98kg...not in a good way
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
March 16 2012 11:26 GMT
#2488
So after working out on tuesday for the first time in forever my whole body is still sore and I still can't even stretch my arms fully. :/ I hope it isn't like this too much longer, I can't do my 3 times a week rhytm if I take like a week to recover.

However otherwise it's nice, today I walked 4km(I hate jogging in this weather so won't even try) and I actually went ahead and bought some lean chicken to have a bit more variance =P
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
infinity21 *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada6683 Posts
March 16 2012 11:32 GMT
#2489
On March 16 2012 20:26 Shikyo wrote:
So after working out on tuesday for the first time in forever my whole body is still sore and I still can't even stretch my arms fully. :/ I hope it isn't like this too much longer, I can't do my 3 times a week rhytm if I take like a week to recover.

However otherwise it's nice, today I walked 4km(I hate jogging in this weather so won't even try) and I actually went ahead and bought some lean chicken to have a bit more variance =P

Keep doing light exercises to get the blood flowing even if you're sore. It shouldn't take your body more than a couple of weeks to adapt as long as you're eating & sleeping right.
Official Entusman #21
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-16 11:40:08
March 16 2012 11:39 GMT
#2490
On March 16 2012 20:32 infinity21 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2012 20:26 Shikyo wrote:
So after working out on tuesday for the first time in forever my whole body is still sore and I still can't even stretch my arms fully. :/ I hope it isn't like this too much longer, I can't do my 3 times a week rhytm if I take like a week to recover.

However otherwise it's nice, today I walked 4km(I hate jogging in this weather so won't even try) and I actually went ahead and bought some lean chicken to have a bit more variance =P

Keep doing light exercises to get the blood flowing even if you're sore. It shouldn't take your body more than a couple of weeks to adapt as long as you're eating & sleeping right.

So do you think it'd be good idea if I only did high-rep-low-weight stuff to begin with and kept that up until I don't get sore from it anymore? Though the first one was that kind anyway(like 20 repsx3). I just feel kind of retarded doing like triceps when my arm can't even do the last 30 degrees :3 (About sleep I actually kind of fucked that up because of reading for my final exam but hopefully that's not fatal)
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Deadeight
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom1629 Posts
March 16 2012 11:52 GMT
#2491
My parents have offered to buy my weight lifting shoes. Are they a good idea for squats? I normally put a 1.25kg plate under each heel and do them barefoot, so I'm guessing so. I don't have much no knowledge about this stuff.
Sneakyz
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden2361 Posts
March 16 2012 12:10 GMT
#2492
They wouldn't be that useful if you squat low bar imo, since one of the reasons people use them is to keep a more vertical body position, allowing you to hit a low and stable depth. But if you squat high bar or are into olympic lifting they will probably be good additions. But you should take anything Dimsum/Decaf says over me .
I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.
NeedsmoreCELLTECH
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Netherlands1242 Posts
March 16 2012 12:22 GMT
#2493
On March 16 2012 20:52 Deadeight wrote:
My parents have offered to buy my weight lifting shoes. Are they a good idea for squats? I normally put a 1.25kg plate under each heel and do them barefoot, so I'm guessing so. I don't have much no knowledge about this stuff.

Your parents fucking RULE :D If you squat high-bar or are interested in the oly lifts, than they are definately worth it. Otherwise your 'lifting shoes' should probably just be a pair of Chucks.
Get huge or die mirin | Diamond on LoL
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
March 16 2012 13:35 GMT
#2494
Today was exhausting:
230lb squat 5x5
80lb db bench 5x5
10lb weighted pullups 5x5
Glad it's the weekend XD
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
FFGenerations
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
7088 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-16 13:50:56
March 16 2012 13:46 GMT
#2495
for squats, if you're having to stand on plates/need shoes then you should be fixing your flexibility/mobility instead of spending £90 on shoes for a quickfix.

if i could go back in time i would stop being so complacent and tired and instead work on my flexibility and put that £90 towards more protein milkshake tubs/food/savings.

personally i got to the point where my confidence was so shit that i just "had" to buy them. otherwise they are just a very very expensive luxury that is a complete copout from working on being consistent with a daily flexibility routine.

if you are more advanced then its a different story but if you haven't fixed your flexibility then i would do that before buying them.

however, they are cool. but you can use the money on a couple of 5kg protein tubs
Cool BW Music Vid - youtube.com/watch?v=W54nlqJ-Nx8 ~~~~~ ᕤ OYSTERS ᕤ CLAMS ᕤ AND ᕤ CUCKOLDS ᕤ ~~~~~~ ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ PUNCH HIM ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ
mcmartini
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Australia1972 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-16 14:44:03
March 16 2012 14:18 GMT
#2496
Name/nick : Michael / mcmartini
Age: 23 || Height: 184cm || Weight: 112kg was 116kg at start of training
Starting Date: 09/02/12 || Goal Date: 22/09/88 - (Birthday)
Weight goals --

I would like to be back to under 100kg.
Training goals --
Barbell Bench Press Current(not including bar cause not sure what it weighs and no one I train with counts the bar) = 30kg x8 x3 (8 reps, 3 sets) Goal = 50kg x 8 x3

Deadlift (Currently done on hack squat machine) Current = 75kg x8 x3 Goal = Barbell Deadlifts @ 50kg x8 x3

Squats (Currently done in Smith machine mainly to learn form at the moment) 35kg x8 x3 Goals = Barbell squat 60kg x8 x3

Get my cardio going again and sort out the shin problems I have been getting when trying to do some running/jogging.

Nutrition goals --
Going through uni I drank and ate whatever, ate off campus more often then not which is a lot of terrible fast food. Since the beginning of the year cut out all alcohol and soft drink and doing well without it or caffeine in general. Eating 4 meals a day minimum and having whey protein shakes when possible, light breakfast, raw almonds/walnuts/brazil nuts as snacks. Wholemeal biscuits with cottage cheese and FF ham for lunches, more nuts/fruit as snack and then either baked/grilled chicken pork with steamed vegetables or salad for dinner. I want to keep a similar eating situation till my birthday and stay off the alcohol/soft drink.

Sleep goals --
Current: Sort of all over the place, get 8 hrs most nights but want to sleep earlier when possible tonight obviously being the weekend up a bit later. Goal: sleep 8 hrs in bed by 11pm up by 7.

Misc/stress goals
Get that job to bring more order to my life. Get car in a reliable working order so I make it to gym and stop relying on lifts when car breaks down. Can't really think of much else.

General training regime is 6 days a week with cardio being done on break day, nothing heavy just 30 mins or so. Each day is a specific muscle group. Arms, Back, Chest, Abs, Shoulders, Legs. Been going for over a month now and starting to see some general definition and as I noted have already lost 4kg while gaining some muscle. Obviously I am no expert just wanted to write this down so I can look back and see how far I have come. :D
I just want to say I have 370 APM - Liquid'Tyler SotG 14-12-2011 "I mean it's too bad you can't be paid to be, you know, a chicken shit fucking whiny bitch on the internet or we would have lots of rich community members" Nick "Tasteless" Plott
Zafrumi
Profile Joined June 2009
Switzerland1272 Posts
March 16 2012 14:44 GMT
#2497
On March 16 2012 08:36 sJarl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2012 08:22 Malinor wrote:
I want to eat Would be nice if my Squat and Deadlift would go up for once. At least a new PR doing dips for reps, will start weighted dips soon.

Patience is a virtue...


Man...just wait until you get to lift in caloric surplus. It will be like roids.

godfuckingdammit! after sitting on my ass for the last 2 weeks (2 weeks left) studying, missing my heavy bench singles today and then I see this:

+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNQP382CT2k


off to sleep and training again tomorrow.


holy shit that woman is like 25kg lighter than me and deadlifts the same weight as me :/ gotta step it up!
"Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general" -Mark Rippetoe
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-16 14:59:57
March 16 2012 14:54 GMT
#2498
On March 16 2012 23:18 mcmartini wrote:
Name/nick : Michael / mcmartini
Age: 23 || Height: 184cm || Weight: 112kg was 116kg at start of training
Starting Date: 09/02/12 || Goal Date: 22/09/88 - (Birthday)
Weight goals --

I would like to be back to under 100kg.
Training goals --
Barbell Bench Press Current(not including bar cause not sure what it weighs and no one I train with counts the bar) = 30kg x8 x3 (8 reps, 3 sets) Goal = 50kg x 8 x3

Deadlift (Currently done on hack squat machine) Current = 75kg x8 x3 Goal = Barbell Deadlifts @ 50kg x8 x3

Squats (Currently done in Smith machine mainly to learn form at the moment) 35kg x8 x3 Goals = Barbell squat 60kg x8 x3

Get my cardio going again and sort out the shin problems I have been getting when trying to do some running/jogging.

Nutrition goals --
Going through uni I drank and ate whatever, ate off campus more often then not which is a lot of terrible fast food. Since the beginning of the year cut out all alcohol and soft drink and doing well without it or caffeine in general. Eating 4 meals a day minimum and having whey protein shakes when possible, light breakfast, raw almonds/walnuts/brazil nuts as snacks. Wholemeal biscuits with cottage cheese and FF ham for lunches, more nuts/fruit as snack and then either baked/grilled chicken pork with steamed vegetables or salad for dinner. I want to keep a similar eating situation till my birthday and stay off the alcohol/soft drink.

Sleep goals --
Current: Sort of all over the place, get 8 hrs most nights but want to sleep earlier when possible tonight obviously being the weekend up a bit later. Goal: sleep 8 hrs in bed by 11pm up by 7.

Misc/stress goals
Get that job to bring more order to my life. Get car in a reliable working order so I make it to gym and stop relying on lifts when car breaks down. Can't really think of much else.

General training regime is 6 days a week with cardio being done on break day, nothing heavy just 30 mins or so. Each day is a specific muscle group. Arms, Back, Chest, Abs, Shoulders, Legs. Been going for over a month now and starting to see some general definition and as I noted have already lost 4kg while gaining some muscle. Obviously I am no expert just wanted to write this down so I can look back and see how far I have come. :D


Welcome!
First off, i'd recommend getting off the hack squat/smith machine as they will not help you with your form. At your size you should easily be able to handle the empty barbell well enough to learn form.
I'd recommend hopping off the bodybuilding split (you're probably wasting a lot of time) and switch to a full body 3x week workout until you have a moderate level of strength built up. Check out the General Training sticky!
Weight loss will be mostly diet, so focus mostly on that. If you want to recompose your body to have a better body fat to lean muscle ratio then you'll definitely want to focus on the big compound lifts (squat/bench/deadlift/etc).
As for your shins, you can work on them by doing stretches and exercises (like holding your foot in the air and "writing" the alphabet or doing clockwise and counterclockwise circles) It helps if you ease into your running too, if you're doing sprints (which you should for weight loss, look into High Intensity Interval Training) then keep the volume low and add more each time.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
sJarl
Profile Joined September 2010
Iceland1699 Posts
March 16 2012 14:56 GMT
#2499
On March 16 2012 23:44 Zafrumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2012 08:36 sJarl wrote:
On March 16 2012 08:22 Malinor wrote:
I want to eat Would be nice if my Squat and Deadlift would go up for once. At least a new PR doing dips for reps, will start weighted dips soon.

Patience is a virtue...


Man...just wait until you get to lift in caloric surplus. It will be like roids.

godfuckingdammit! after sitting on my ass for the last 2 weeks (2 weeks left) studying, missing my heavy bench singles today and then I see this:

+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNQP382CT2k


off to sleep and training again tomorrow.


holy shit that woman is like 25kg lighter than me and deadlifts the same weight as me :/ gotta step it up!


Not to mention the bench press. That part made me really really sad.
"Witness!" - Karsa Orlong
mcmartini
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Australia1972 Posts
March 16 2012 14:59 GMT
#2500
On March 16 2012 23:54 decafchicken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2012 23:18 mcmartini wrote:
Name/nick : Michael / mcmartini
Age: 23 || Height: 184cm || Weight: 112kg was 116kg at start of training
Starting Date: 09/02/12 || Goal Date: 22/09/88 - (Birthday)
Weight goals --

I would like to be back to under 100kg.
Training goals --
Barbell Bench Press Current(not including bar cause not sure what it weighs and no one I train with counts the bar) = 30kg x8 x3 (8 reps, 3 sets) Goal = 50kg x 8 x3

Deadlift (Currently done on hack squat machine) Current = 75kg x8 x3 Goal = Barbell Deadlifts @ 50kg x8 x3

Squats (Currently done in Smith machine mainly to learn form at the moment) 35kg x8 x3 Goals = Barbell squat 60kg x8 x3

Get my cardio going again and sort out the shin problems I have been getting when trying to do some running/jogging.

Nutrition goals --
Going through uni I drank and ate whatever, ate off campus more often then not which is a lot of terrible fast food. Since the beginning of the year cut out all alcohol and soft drink and doing well without it or caffeine in general. Eating 4 meals a day minimum and having whey protein shakes when possible, light breakfast, raw almonds/walnuts/brazil nuts as snacks. Wholemeal biscuits with cottage cheese and FF ham for lunches, more nuts/fruit as snack and then either baked/grilled chicken pork with steamed vegetables or salad for dinner. I want to keep a similar eating situation till my birthday and stay off the alcohol/soft drink.

Sleep goals --
Current: Sort of all over the place, get 8 hrs most nights but want to sleep earlier when possible tonight obviously being the weekend up a bit later. Goal: sleep 8 hrs in bed by 11pm up by 7.

Misc/stress goals
Get that job to bring more order to my life. Get car in a reliable working order so I make it to gym and stop relying on lifts when car breaks down. Can't really think of much else.

General training regime is 6 days a week with cardio being done on break day, nothing heavy just 30 mins or so. Each day is a specific muscle group. Arms, Back, Chest, Abs, Shoulders, Legs. Been going for over a month now and starting to see some general definition and as I noted have already lost 4kg while gaining some muscle. Obviously I am no expert just wanted to write this down so I can look back and see how far I have come. :D


Welcome!
First off, i'd recommend getting off the hack squat/smith machine as they will not help you with your form. At your size you should easily be able to handle the empty barbell well enough to learn form.
I'd recommend hopping off the bodybuilding split (you're probably wasting a lot of time) and switch to a full body 3x week workout until you have a moderate level of strength built up. Check out the General Training sticky!

Hey I have have browsed through the sticky (like a month or so ago when I was too shy to post here) , the main reason I am doing the regime I am doing is I am going with a couple of friends who have been going for a while, (one has been going for 2 or so years the other 6 months or so). I agree about the machines was meant to be doing Barbell Deadlifts today but it was our last exercise and it was pretty crowded but will definitely get into asap Also what would you consider moderate strength ?
I just want to say I have 370 APM - Liquid'Tyler SotG 14-12-2011 "I mean it's too bad you can't be paid to be, you know, a chicken shit fucking whiny bitch on the internet or we would have lots of rich community members" Nick "Tasteless" Plott
Prev 1 123 124 125 126 127 379 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1119
WardiTV451
OGKoka 171
Liquipedia
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Afreeca ASL 11693
StarCastTV_EN311
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko390
OGKoka 171
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 13483
Bisu 4841
FanTaSy 3775
Shuttle 1715
Jaedong 1484
BeSt 947
actioN 781
EffOrt 606
Horang2 488
Larva 270
[ Show more ]
Leta 259
Zeus 249
Dewaltoss 116
Barracks 114
Mind 111
Sexy 83
JYJ 75
Mong 73
scan(afreeca) 61
sorry 57
ToSsGirL 52
Shinee 49
Sea.KH 46
Killer 41
Bale 35
sSak 34
soO 31
Free 26
Aegong 22
HiyA 15
Sacsri 10
zelot 10
yabsab 8
Dota 2
Gorgc2278
Dendi637
XaKoH 385
Counter-Strike
x6flipin253
Other Games
singsing2435
olofmeister1302
B2W.Neo561
crisheroes315
Pyrionflax206
Livibee146
dupreeh102
XBOCT78
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick590
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 181
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1469
Other Games
• WagamamaTV175
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
4h 2m
Replay Cast
11h 2m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 2m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
23h 2m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC S3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.