• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:58
CEST 13:58
KST 20:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8172 users

TL Health and Fitness Initiative 2012 - Page 123

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 121 122 123 124 125 379 Next
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-14 18:09:34
March 14 2012 18:09 GMT
#2441
lol smolov. Just took a 6 hour nap. I'm going to the gym later, hopefully I don't fail again
Also fish oil pills are like roids. I've been drugging myself with 3-4g a day and my everlasting knee pain is gone.
Deadeight
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom1629 Posts
March 14 2012 18:15 GMT
#2442
Reminds me I want to sort out a form check, because I switched from a squat suitable for rowing (high bar, feet close together, bend the ankles and knees go forward) to a proper low bar squat. I've also transitioned to not using the pad, and I could do with a form check.

However when I tried it a week or so ago a gym guy told me I wasn't allowed to film anything without prior permission. I'd have to tell them two weeks in advance and they put up signs saying there will be filming going on and to contact them with any complaints. All this, and they have CCTV.... Bloody EU.

So when my leg is better I'll do it sly on a phone.
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
March 14 2012 18:32 GMT
#2443
On March 15 2012 03:15 Deadeight wrote:

So when my leg is better I'll do it sly on a phone.


This is exactly what I was going to suggest. That is pretty crazy they have to have 2 week notice and put up signs.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Osmoses
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Sweden5302 Posts
March 14 2012 18:46 GMT
#2444
On March 15 2012 03:32 mordek wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2012 03:15 Deadeight wrote:

So when my leg is better I'll do it sly on a phone.


This is exactly what I was going to suggest. That is pretty crazy they have to have 2 week notice and put up signs.

Idd, it's a form check, not the next Hollywood blockbuster. Ridiculous.
Excuse me hun, but what is your name? Vivian? I woke up next to you naked and, uh, did we, um?
shawster
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada2485 Posts
March 14 2012 18:50 GMT
#2445
On March 14 2012 16:39 KOVU wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2012 15:12 shawster wrote:
hey guys i just started SL 5x5 and i skimmed through SS, not sure which program to use.

i started squating about 2 weeks ago for the first time ever, and deadlifting as well. anyways i have a couple question for you fitness guru's and i apologize if i'm misinformed. i tried my best to research lol :

1. which program should i choose? they are pretty much the same thing but cleans instead of barbell rows. also 3x5 instead of 5x5. from quick google most people say that SS is better

2. when i'm benching and doing barbell rows i feel tied, but i don't feel any after effect in the muscles i'm supposed to be working. i know soreness isn't an indication of muscle growth or strength increasing but i don't feel burn. when i squat i feel it afterwards even if the soreness is minimal the day after. is this from too much weight or because of bad form?

3. general question : i'm gonna attempt to learn the power clean. i've read through the starting strength instructions. any quick no-no's that you can throw out there?

thanks!


1. Start with low weight (!) and add on weight every session. SS and SL 5x5 is pretty much the same thing, doesnt matter what you do.

2. Should get clearer the more weight you use, keep adding weight - but not sacrificing form.

3. There is an amazing guide in the olympic weightlifting thread. If you feel your form is bad film yourself at the gym and show it here, this goes for all the lifts.


Thanks for responding. Yeah I'm just gonna stick with sl but I'm gonna do power cleans because I can't stand barbell rows.

I went this morning and did ohp for the first time. I actually felt pretty good but I arched my back a little to much and didn't place my head forward enough when i locked. Felt a little bit on the spine.

And when I do squats I need the sissy pad. I know it's bad but bein 6'0 and 140 I'm soo skinny. When I place the bar low enough to not hurt I start to curve my wrist, and when it's high I feel it on my shoulder blades.
Deadeight
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom1629 Posts
March 14 2012 18:59 GMT
#2446
On March 15 2012 03:50 shawster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2012 16:39 KOVU wrote:
On March 14 2012 15:12 shawster wrote:
hey guys i just started SL 5x5 and i skimmed through SS, not sure which program to use.

i started squating about 2 weeks ago for the first time ever, and deadlifting as well. anyways i have a couple question for you fitness guru's and i apologize if i'm misinformed. i tried my best to research lol :

1. which program should i choose? they are pretty much the same thing but cleans instead of barbell rows. also 3x5 instead of 5x5. from quick google most people say that SS is better

2. when i'm benching and doing barbell rows i feel tied, but i don't feel any after effect in the muscles i'm supposed to be working. i know soreness isn't an indication of muscle growth or strength increasing but i don't feel burn. when i squat i feel it afterwards even if the soreness is minimal the day after. is this from too much weight or because of bad form?

3. general question : i'm gonna attempt to learn the power clean. i've read through the starting strength instructions. any quick no-no's that you can throw out there?

thanks!


1. Start with low weight (!) and add on weight every session. SS and SL 5x5 is pretty much the same thing, doesnt matter what you do.

2. Should get clearer the more weight you use, keep adding weight - but not sacrificing form.

3. There is an amazing guide in the olympic weightlifting thread. If you feel your form is bad film yourself at the gym and show it here, this goes for all the lifts.


Thanks for responding. Yeah I'm just gonna stick with sl but I'm gonna do power cleans because I can't stand barbell rows.

I went this morning and did ohp for the first time. I actually felt pretty good but I arched my back a little to much and didn't place my head forward enough when i locked. Felt a little bit on the spine.

And when I do squats I need the sissy pad. I know it's bad but bein 6'0 and 140 I'm soo skinny. When I place the bar low enough to not hurt I start to curve my wrist, and when it's high I feel it on my shoulder blades.



There's a bit of an argument about this on previous pages, but for what it's worth I'll give you my opinion on the pad. I used it for a long time without any problems, and on a normal persons weight I don't think it has any negative effects really with a high bar squat.

However, now I really wish I'd started without the pad. Now that I use it I'm having to work on form again (in part due to now doing low bar squats, with low bar I think a pad is a bad idea as it displaces the bar awkwardly). It's changed things and I'm kind of having to work up through the weight again without a pad. I'm really getting used to it and it doesn't hurt at all anymore, though when I started with it I had mild discomfort.

As long as it's not resting on your vertebrae directly or something I would encourage you to soldier on with the bare bar.
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
March 14 2012 19:02 GMT
#2447
@deadlift form check - looks pretty good imo, just seems like a fairly unnecessary hip thrust at the end like you're about to do a clean but you arent. Also this is just personal preference but i feel weird watching people do deadlifts like that, i always bang out the reps as fast as i can when i'm pumped up for deadlifts.

On March 15 2012 03:50 shawster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2012 16:39 KOVU wrote:
On March 14 2012 15:12 shawster wrote:
hey guys i just started SL 5x5 and i skimmed through SS, not sure which program to use.

i started squating about 2 weeks ago for the first time ever, and deadlifting as well. anyways i have a couple question for you fitness guru's and i apologize if i'm misinformed. i tried my best to research lol :

1. which program should i choose? they are pretty much the same thing but cleans instead of barbell rows. also 3x5 instead of 5x5. from quick google most people say that SS is better

2. when i'm benching and doing barbell rows i feel tied, but i don't feel any after effect in the muscles i'm supposed to be working. i know soreness isn't an indication of muscle growth or strength increasing but i don't feel burn. when i squat i feel it afterwards even if the soreness is minimal the day after. is this from too much weight or because of bad form?

3. general question : i'm gonna attempt to learn the power clean. i've read through the starting strength instructions. any quick no-no's that you can throw out there?

thanks!


1. Start with low weight (!) and add on weight every session. SS and SL 5x5 is pretty much the same thing, doesnt matter what you do.

2. Should get clearer the more weight you use, keep adding weight - but not sacrificing form.

3. There is an amazing guide in the olympic weightlifting thread. If you feel your form is bad film yourself at the gym and show it here, this goes for all the lifts.


Thanks for responding. Yeah I'm just gonna stick with sl but I'm gonna do power cleans because I can't stand barbell rows.

I went this morning and did ohp for the first time. I actually felt pretty good but I arched my back a little to much and didn't place my head forward enough when i locked. Felt a little bit on the spine.

And when I do squats I need the sissy pad. I know it's bad but bein 6'0 and 140 I'm soo skinny. When I place the bar low enough to not hurt I start to curve my wrist, and when it's high I feel it on my shoulder blades.


Pull ups/deadlifts/power cleans will give you sexy traps in no time. At 6 foot 140 you probably shouldn't be squatting a weight that is heavy enough to cause you significant pain. Also, work on that wrist flexibility if its giving you issues. Check out the oly lifting thread for some stretches.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-14 19:04:52
March 14 2012 19:02 GMT
#2448
On March 15 2012 03:50 shawster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2012 16:39 KOVU wrote:
On March 14 2012 15:12 shawster wrote:
hey guys i just started SL 5x5 and i skimmed through SS, not sure which program to use.

i started squating about 2 weeks ago for the first time ever, and deadlifting as well. anyways i have a couple question for you fitness guru's and i apologize if i'm misinformed. i tried my best to research lol :

1. which program should i choose? they are pretty much the same thing but cleans instead of barbell rows. also 3x5 instead of 5x5. from quick google most people say that SS is better

2. when i'm benching and doing barbell rows i feel tied, but i don't feel any after effect in the muscles i'm supposed to be working. i know soreness isn't an indication of muscle growth or strength increasing but i don't feel burn. when i squat i feel it afterwards even if the soreness is minimal the day after. is this from too much weight or because of bad form?

3. general question : i'm gonna attempt to learn the power clean. i've read through the starting strength instructions. any quick no-no's that you can throw out there?

thanks!


1. Start with low weight (!) and add on weight every session. SS and SL 5x5 is pretty much the same thing, doesnt matter what you do.

2. Should get clearer the more weight you use, keep adding weight - but not sacrificing form.

3. There is an amazing guide in the olympic weightlifting thread. If you feel your form is bad film yourself at the gym and show it here, this goes for all the lifts.


And when I do squats I need the sissy pad. I know it's bad but bein 6'0 and 140 I'm soo skinny. When I place the bar low enough to not hurt I start to curve my wrist, and when it's high I feel it on my shoulder blades.

I was using the bar pad until told not to and I can tell you it probably has more to do wtih form although it sounds like you don't have a lot of muscle on the back (for now ) I found that if I brought the bar lower my wrists hurt but I found if I rotate my hand outwards (towards pinky finger) a little, pain is gone and it feels naturally supported on my back.

@decaf That thing was freaking heavy, I was mentally bracing myself lol, thanks though
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
rEiGN~
Profile Joined September 2010
369 Posts
March 14 2012 19:15 GMT
#2449
http://images.iherb.com/m/NOW-01662-0.jpg

is this some fish oil stuff? or should I use liquid fish oil?
TL.net Stream Viewer Count http://goo.gl/ahf1E
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
March 14 2012 19:17 GMT
#2450
On March 15 2012 04:15 rEiGN~ wrote:
http://images.iherb.com/m/NOW-01662-0.jpg

is this some fish oil stuff? or should I use liquid fish oil?


Omega 3 is the healthy stuff in fish oil. Getting it from fish oil would be best I guess, but a supplement is fine.

( not sure if thats what youre asking)
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
FFGenerations
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
7088 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-14 19:30:55
March 14 2012 19:22 GMT
#2451
they all have different ratios like dph / eph , huge differences between brands, idk for sure what is good and what isnt , and hence have not yet ever bought any

god i just ate 1700+kcal of southern fried chicken breasts
if someone pushed me out my chair right now i wouldnt be able to do anything about it
i wouldnt even roll
Cool BW Music Vid - youtube.com/watch?v=W54nlqJ-Nx8 ~~~~~ ᕤ OYSTERS ᕤ CLAMS ᕤ AND ᕤ CUCKOLDS ᕤ ~~~~~~ ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ PUNCH HIM ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ
sJarl
Profile Joined September 2010
Iceland1699 Posts
March 14 2012 19:33 GMT
#2452
On March 15 2012 04:17 solidbebe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2012 04:15 rEiGN~ wrote:
http://images.iherb.com/m/NOW-01662-0.jpg

is this some fish oil stuff? or should I use liquid fish oil?


Omega 3 is the healthy stuff in fish oil. Getting it from fish oil would be best I guess, but a supplement is fine.

( not sure if thats what youre asking)


isn't fish oil a supplement? Also, I doubt that you would get enough O3 from fish alone, but it wouldn't certainly not hurt if you could.
"Witness!" - Karsa Orlong
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
March 14 2012 19:48 GMT
#2453
On March 15 2012 04:33 sJarl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2012 04:17 solidbebe wrote:
On March 15 2012 04:15 rEiGN~ wrote:
http://images.iherb.com/m/NOW-01662-0.jpg

is this some fish oil stuff? or should I use liquid fish oil?


Omega 3 is the healthy stuff in fish oil. Getting it from fish oil would be best I guess, but a supplement is fine.

( not sure if thats what youre asking)


isn't fish oil a supplement? Also, I doubt that you would get enough O3 from fish alone, but it wouldn't certainly not hurt if you could.


>_< I'm really confused today lol. Fish oil is indeed the supplement. I don't know if you can get enough O3 from fish alone, I do know that it would require alot of fish, which usually doesn't workout.


Btw the stuff in that pic might actually be liquid, I've never heard of solid O3 pills.
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-14 21:06:13
March 14 2012 19:57 GMT
#2454
Yikes.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Pulimuli
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Sweden2766 Posts
March 14 2012 22:49 GMT
#2455
On March 15 2012 01:58 decafchicken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2012 01:43 Pulimuli wrote:
been doing energy drinks before working out for a couple of days now, usually never eat sugar so i get really speeded and just want to workout like crazy :D

It's probably mostly the caffeine.


no ive been drinking caffeine every day since i was 13 :b
FFGenerations
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
7088 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-14 23:32:26
March 14 2012 23:28 GMT
#2456
On March 15 2012 04:02 decafchicken wrote:
@deadlift form check - looks pretty good imo, just seems like a fairly unnecessary hip thrust at the end like you're about to do a clean but you arent. Also this is just personal preference but i feel weird watching people do deadlifts like that, i always bang out the reps as fast as i can when i'm pumped up for deadlifts.

Show nested quote +
On March 15 2012 03:50 shawster wrote:
On March 14 2012 16:39 KOVU wrote:
On March 14 2012 15:12 shawster wrote:
hey guys i just started SL 5x5 and i skimmed through SS, not sure which program to use.

i started squating about 2 weeks ago for the first time ever, and deadlifting as well. anyways i have a couple question for you fitness guru's and i apologize if i'm misinformed. i tried my best to research lol :

1. which program should i choose? they are pretty much the same thing but cleans instead of barbell rows. also 3x5 instead of 5x5. from quick google most people say that SS is better

2. when i'm benching and doing barbell rows i feel tied, but i don't feel any after effect in the muscles i'm supposed to be working. i know soreness isn't an indication of muscle growth or strength increasing but i don't feel burn. when i squat i feel it afterwards even if the soreness is minimal the day after. is this from too much weight or because of bad form?

3. general question : i'm gonna attempt to learn the power clean. i've read through the starting strength instructions. any quick no-no's that you can throw out there?

thanks!


1. Start with low weight (!) and add on weight every session. SS and SL 5x5 is pretty much the same thing, doesnt matter what you do.

2. Should get clearer the more weight you use, keep adding weight - but not sacrificing form.

3. There is an amazing guide in the olympic weightlifting thread. If you feel your form is bad film yourself at the gym and show it here, this goes for all the lifts.


Thanks for responding. Yeah I'm just gonna stick with sl but I'm gonna do power cleans because I can't stand barbell rows.

I went this morning and did ohp for the first time. I actually felt pretty good but I arched my back a little to much and didn't place my head forward enough when i locked. Felt a little bit on the spine.

And when I do squats I need the sissy pad. I know it's bad but bein 6'0 and 140 I'm soo skinny. When I place the bar low enough to not hurt I start to curve my wrist, and when it's high I feel it on my shoulder blades.


Pull ups/deadlifts/power cleans will give you sexy traps in no time. At 6 foot 140 you probably shouldn't be squatting a weight that is heavy enough to cause you significant pain. Also, work on that wrist flexibility if its giving you issues. Check out the oly lifting thread for some stretches.


the hip thrust thing at end of deadlifts, i think thats because we're told to SQUEEZE GLUTES, and that is the resulting look of it all.. besides in his video that looked very subtle to me

as for the squat bar/pad, i had literally zero traps/muscle/fat there and yes it hurt but nothing really worth writing home about (i was squatting 40, 50, 60). it can get raw/sore but still not a big deal

the annoying bit iirc is that you cant have the bar back/down your back at all coz itll just fall off. so its harder to balance your body right for squat or smt

but it doesnt take long to get a bit of bulk/muscle there and i wouldnt recommend a pad just because squatting is gonna be heavy and hard no matter what (not getting any lighter) so you better learn it right from the getgo

why am i awake already ? had a weird / epic dream about being this evil murderer thug who was travelling through this city to start a new life in Brazil that lay around the horizon, if i could escape the waves that were coming up this long beach... i was a good guitar player though, i do enjoy it when i play a musical instrument in my dreams
Cool BW Music Vid - youtube.com/watch?v=W54nlqJ-Nx8 ~~~~~ ᕤ OYSTERS ᕤ CLAMS ᕤ AND ᕤ CUCKOLDS ᕤ ~~~~~~ ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ PUNCH HIM ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
March 14 2012 23:38 GMT
#2457
On March 15 2012 03:09 GoTuNk! wrote:
lol smolov. Just took a 6 hour nap. I'm going to the gym later, hopefully I don't fail again
Also fish oil pills are like roids. I've been drugging myself with 3-4g a day and my everlasting knee pain is gone.


Squat: 160kgx3x4

that was, ezzzzzzzzzz. Saturday last day of hard squatting, monday taper and next saturday I squat 200kg++

After I'm done with that I can finally cut and get a 6 pack.

I'm off to drink and do weed. Weed is awesome, shouldn't be illegal
Vitruvian
Profile Joined September 2011
United States168 Posts
March 15 2012 00:57 GMT
#2458
On March 15 2012 00:24 solidbebe wrote:
Man today I ate 3 bananas before my workout, then I went at it extra hard. At the end I was so nauseous ooooooh. I felt like I could puke and the vile aftertaste of bananas came back into my mouth. Damn that was disgusting.


This guy feels your pain.

funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
March 15 2012 01:14 GMT
#2459
On March 15 2012 08:38 GoTuNk! wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2012 03:09 GoTuNk! wrote:
lol smolov. Just took a 6 hour nap. I'm going to the gym later, hopefully I don't fail again
Also fish oil pills are like roids. I've been drugging myself with 3-4g a day and my everlasting knee pain is gone.


Squat: 160kgx3x4

that was, ezzzzzzzzzz. Saturday last day of hard squatting, monday taper and next saturday I squat 200kg++

After I'm done with that I can finally cut and get a 6 pack.

I'm off to drink and do weed. Weed is awesome, shouldn't be illegal



Porque?

Aqui es bastante "dificil" estos dias conseguir buena weed, es una puta odisea encontrar quien te venda, quien te quiera seguir vendiendo, y quien te venda a largo plazo, pero meh.

Que fuman allá en chile?
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
March 15 2012 02:12 GMT
#2460
I actually understood minor bits of that from my high school spanish. woot.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Prev 1 121 122 123 124 125 379 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1119
WardiTV451
OGKoka 171
Liquipedia
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Afreeca ASL 11693
StarCastTV_EN311
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko390
OGKoka 171
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 13483
Bisu 4841
FanTaSy 3775
Shuttle 1715
Jaedong 1484
BeSt 947
actioN 781
EffOrt 606
Horang2 488
Larva 270
[ Show more ]
Leta 259
Zeus 249
Dewaltoss 116
Barracks 114
Mind 111
Sexy 83
JYJ 75
Mong 73
scan(afreeca) 61
sorry 57
ToSsGirL 52
Shinee 49
Sea.KH 46
Killer 41
Bale 35
sSak 34
soO 31
Free 26
Aegong 22
HiyA 15
Sacsri 10
zelot 10
yabsab 8
Dota 2
Gorgc2278
Dendi637
XaKoH 385
Counter-Strike
x6flipin253
Other Games
singsing2435
olofmeister1302
B2W.Neo561
crisheroes315
Pyrionflax206
Livibee146
dupreeh102
XBOCT78
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick590
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 181
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1469
Other Games
• WagamamaTV175
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
4h 2m
Replay Cast
11h 2m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 2m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
23h 2m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC S3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.