• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:48
CEST 01:48
KST 08:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7250 users

TL Health and Fitness Initiative 2011 - Page 600

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 598 599 600 601 602 730 Next
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
September 20 2011 01:19 GMT
#11981
On September 20 2011 10:11 MeShiet wrote:
Thanks for the quick reply decaf, I'm not afraid of anything other than how getting an extra gym session in will affect my school schedule. Right now, I want to squat harder than ever, getting pinned after a clean is so damn embarrassing.

Haha yeah thats never good. There's currently like less than 10kg difference between my max CJ and my max FS as far as i can tell...so obviously i need to raise my FS cause i'm pretty sure i can pull more than 145 but i wouldn't make it past the sticking point in the top half of the squat.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
DimmuKlok
Profile Joined June 2010
United States225 Posts
September 20 2011 01:34 GMT
#11982
On September 20 2011 09:47 J.E.G. wrote:
John "Grizzly"
Age: 26 || Height: 6'3" || Weight: 250lbs
Starting Date: 09/19/11 || Goal Date: 06/03/12
Weight goals -- 210lbs
Training goals -- [not sure yet]
Nutrition goals -- [not sure yet]
Misc goals -- [not sure yet]

down from 283 since jan 2010. Would have lost more by now but have run into a number of injuries from playing soccer and joint fatigue from running (hamstring, both knees, ankle). Started daily cycling a month ago and have seen rapid results. Good combo of cardio (myth or not for weight loss, it's still good for you) and weight training (climbing hills when you weigh 250lbs is fucking hard!). Also doing upper body routines in the gym 3x/week.

Congrats on your progress! You seem to have something that works for you, so I won't recommend anything workout related. What have you been eating? If you're trying to clean up your diet then I highly recommend you check out the Paleo diet in the OP.
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
September 20 2011 01:37 GMT
#11983
On September 20 2011 09:53 Froadac wrote:
Eshlow: Went to gym today to do lifts. Coach guy remarked that my hips are always rotated very forward. Like very very very far forward. How can you correct that?

At 4 eggs and 2 slices of toast for breakfast though. Calories ><


Could be any multidude of things.

Weak hammies, tight hip flexors, weak abdominals, etc.

I would do some stretches for your quads and hip flexors and see if that helps
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
September 20 2011 01:40 GMT
#11984
6 week update from Strong lifts:

Starting Weight / Current Weight
Squats 95 5X5 / 170 5X5 +75 lbs
Bench 115 5X5 / 150 5X5 +35 lbs
Deadlift 135 1X5 / 215 1X5 +80 lbs
BentRows 65 5X5 / 130 5X5 +65 lbs
Press 65 5X5 / 100 5X5 +35 lbs

Body Weight: 143 / 153 + 10 lbs

I have a question about bent over rows though, I get a weird feeling in my groin when im doing them just as im getting out of them. Is this normal? Is this just a flexibility issue or a form issue?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
infinity21 *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada6683 Posts
September 20 2011 02:07 GMT
#11985
Hmm I did some dls at higher weights today. Work weight is 185 but I felt really good afterwards so did one rep at 225 then another at 275. Should I be upping my work weight by 20lb each from 185 or make more of a jump to something like 220?
Official Entusman #21
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
September 20 2011 02:50 GMT
#11986
On September 20 2011 10:40 Mementoss wrote:
6 week update from Strong lifts:

Starting Weight / Current Weight
Squats 95 5X5 / 170 5X5 +75 lbs
Bench 115 5X5 / 150 5X5 +35 lbs
Deadlift 135 1X5 / 215 1X5 +80 lbs
BentRows 65 5X5 / 130 5X5 +65 lbs
Press 65 5X5 / 100 5X5 +35 lbs

Body Weight: 143 / 153 + 10 lbs

I have a question about bent over rows though, I get a weird feeling in my groin when im doing them just as im getting out of them. Is this normal? Is this just a flexibility issue or a form issue?


Nice progress.

Regarding your question, not enough information to tell whether it's an injury/flexibility/or something else.

On September 20 2011 11:07 infinity21 wrote:
Hmm I did some dls at higher weights today. Work weight is 185 but I felt really good afterwards so did one rep at 225 then another at 275. Should I be upping my work weight by 20lb each from 185 or make more of a jump to something like 220?


Are you working back into it after having previously lifted weights? If so, things will come back much faster than as a new person. 15-20 lbs jumps may not be out of the question if this is the case.
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
infinity21 *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada6683 Posts
September 20 2011 02:56 GMT
#11987
No I've never done DLs until a month ago
Official Entusman #21
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
September 20 2011 03:06 GMT
#11988
On September 20 2011 11:56 infinity21 wrote:
No I've never done DLs until a month ago


You're on SS? or SL5x5?

Feel free to make some 20 lbs jumps for 3 sessions and then evaluate where you're at.
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
infinity21 *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada6683 Posts
September 20 2011 03:22 GMT
#11989
On September 20 2011 12:06 eshlow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2011 11:56 infinity21 wrote:
No I've never done DLs until a month ago


You're on SS? or SL5x5?

Feel free to make some 20 lbs jumps for 3 sessions and then evaluate where you're at.

I'm basically doing SL with chin-ups instead of rows
I'll try 20lb jumps for a bit, thanks.
Official Entusman #21
RemedySC
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada176 Posts
September 20 2011 03:39 GMT
#11990
Squat: 3x5 190lbs
Bench: 3x5 120lbs (Deloaded after three fail attempts at 135lbs.)
Deadlift: 1x5 240lbs PR

Taking a police prep course at the moment, today we just started doing gym. It wasn't too bad, just a lot of running so far. Hope it doesn't interfere with Starting Strength, although I may switch to an advanced novice program in the next month.

If anyone has any advice on progressing out of starting strength I would greatly appreciate it.

Aegisky
Profile Joined September 2011
61 Posts
September 20 2011 03:57 GMT
#11991
This is just a very general question about allergies: if one is allergic to dairy, eggs, seafood, and nuts, is there any substitute for thinks to consume in order to gain some weight? I don't really plan on really working out, etc., but I thought you guys might know. I'm really really skinny despite consuming a moderately high amount of foodstuffs, and was just wondering this out of random curiosity.
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-20 04:06:01
September 20 2011 04:01 GMT
#11992
On September 20 2011 12:57 Aegisky wrote:
This is just a very general question about allergies: if one is allergic to dairy, eggs, seafood, and nuts, is there any substitute for thinks to consume in order to gain some weight? I don't really plan on really working out, etc., but I thought you guys might know. I'm really really skinny despite consuming a moderately high amount of foodstuffs, and was just wondering this out of random curiosity.


Animals, birds, fruits, vegetables,

Preferably grass fed animals... the fatty meat off them is rich and good. Coconut, and avocadoes are also some good fats too.

If you're light you're not eating enough. Put what you in per day in a food calculator like fitday it will show you that you're not eating enough.

edit if you need some good carbs mass up on the sweet potatoes. Love those.
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
Aegisky
Profile Joined September 2011
61 Posts
September 20 2011 04:05 GMT
#11993
Got it, thanks! :D

I will try to eat more meat. f*cking LOVE meat lol
FiWiFaKi
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada9859 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-20 04:13:42
September 20 2011 04:09 GMT
#11994
On September 20 2011 12:39 RemedySC wrote:
Squat: 3x5 190lbs
Bench: 3x5 120lbs (Deloaded after three fail attempts at 135lbs.)
Deadlift: 1x5 240lbs PR

Taking a police prep course at the moment, today we just started doing gym. It wasn't too bad, just a lot of running so far. Hope it doesn't interfere with Starting Strength, although I may switch to an advanced novice program in the next month.

If anyone has any advice on progressing out of starting strength I would greatly appreciate it.




Do you feel like you're plateauing? Because I am just a little bit taller (5'9.5) and 160lbs and I'm not sure at your exact body build. But just a little bit ago my weights were almost identical to yours. Right now I have:

Squat: 245lb (225lb w/ atg)
Bench: 155lbs
Deadlift: 275lb

And I do feel like most people can reach those numbers and higher off SS. I think a few big things are, make sure you are eating enough, atleast to me 144lbs bodyweight sounds quite light for your lifts. And if you still see no progress in 2-3 weeks, well then there are a lot of suggestions on the SS wiki as how to go from there.
In life, the journey is more satisfying than the destination. || .::Entrepreneurship::. Living a few years of your life like most people won't, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can't || Mechanical Engineering & Economics Major
Tokyla
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada42 Posts
September 20 2011 04:25 GMT
#11995
I have looked at this thread before but I never actually wanted to post stuff till now lol. Well im a 16 year-old 150lbs 5'11 guy. Since school started I lost all motivation to work out and now just spend my time on tl, /r/starcraft, doing some homework, and just on the computer a lot. I just don't know how I'm gonna get myself back to working out and also I let my diet slip a bit (eating a bit more junkfood for the calories and to try to gain weight) I know I'm doing it wrong but im not sure what to eat. My current diet is basically cafeteria food and my mom's cooking :D which is basically composed of rice with chicken,meat,shrimp,vegetables etc(it varies). I kinda feel bad though just posting my problems and asking somebody to give me answers though ._.

Well i would like some feedback and what to do to gain some more weight and work out more thanks tl community ^^
Enemies = Mass Carriers(squared)
RemedySC
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada176 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-20 04:28:56
September 20 2011 04:27 GMT
#11996
On September 20 2011 13:09 FiWiFaKi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2011 12:39 RemedySC wrote:
Squat: 3x5 190lbs
Bench: 3x5 120lbs (Deloaded after three fail attempts at 135lbs.)
Deadlift: 1x5 240lbs PR

Taking a police prep course at the moment, today we just started doing gym. It wasn't too bad, just a lot of running so far. Hope it doesn't interfere with Starting Strength, although I may switch to an advanced novice program in the next month.

If anyone has any advice on progressing out of starting strength I would greatly appreciate it.




Do you feel like you're plateauing? Because I am just a little bit taller (5'9.5) and 160lbs and I'm not sure at your exact body build. But just a little bit ago my weights were almost identical to yours. Right now I have:

Squat: 245lb (225lb w/ atg)
Bench: 155lbs
Deadlift: 275lb

And I do feel like most people can reach those numbers and higher off SS. I think a few big things are, make sure you are eating enough, atleast to me 144lbs bodyweight sounds quite light for your lifts. And if you still see no progress in 2-3 weeks, well then there are a lot of suggestions on the SS wiki as how to go from there.


The two lifts I feel I am plateauing on are Squat and Press. I'm confident that the other lifts could go up still.

I'll list my best lifts:

Squat: 200lbs 3x5
Bench: 130lbs 3x5
Press: 90lbs 3x5
Deadlift: 240lbs 1x5
Powerclean: 130lbs 5x3

As for my weight, my goal is to hit 160lbs by the end of the year.

I'll try eating more and stick with it for another month to see how things go.
NokCha
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Korea (South)410 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-20 04:57:43
September 20 2011 04:50 GMT
#11997
I just recently joined the gym lately because i needed to get in shape. I ended up hiring a fitness trainer for like $26/hr but i'm starting to have doubts to if hes training me correctly.

He told me to eat a protein shake (2 scoops(50g)) every single morning the moment i wake up and to eat small healthy snacks like nuts, fruits, or another protein shake(this is what i'm doubting) between meals.

I'm
Height: 5'7
Age: 23
Weight: 230lb
BF%=27%(I think this is inaccurate :\ He made me hold onto something that looked like a x-box controller and it magically told me my BF%)

Its been 2 weeks since i've trained with him (1 x a week) and i train 3-4 times every week by myself
My weight hasn't changed whatsoever.

My question is if its ok to eat so much protein in a day. I googled it and it said that its ok to overdose on protein as you pee it out but i'm worried about the excess calories in it. My trainer says its good calories and that i shouldn't worry about it at all. I'm particularly worried that the protein is whats making my weight unchanged.

I'm eating about 100-150g of protein a day.
Heres what i normally eat in a average day.
Breakfast:
Protein Shake 50g(400 calories) (Using Syntha 6 Protein Powder)
1 Fiber Bar (130 calories) (9g dietary fiber)

Lunch(About 500 Calories)
Small Bowl of Brown Rice
Chicken/Meat with some kimchi

Snack
Mixed salted/roasted nuts (150 to 170 calories)
or
Protein Shake 50g (400 calories)

Workout at Gym

Dinner(About 600 Calories)
Soup
Brown Rice
Meat
Vegetables

And another protein shake before i go to bed.(400 calories)

Thats roughly 2500 Calories i'm consuming everyday :\
RosaParksStoleMySeat
Profile Joined December 2009
Japan926 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-20 05:02:41
September 20 2011 05:02 GMT
#11998
On September 20 2011 13:50 NokCha wrote:
I just recently joined the gym lately because i needed to get in shape. I ended up hiring a fitness trainer for like $26/hr but i'm starting to have doubts to if hes training me correctly.

He told me to eat a protein shake (2 scoops(50g)) every single morning the moment i wake up and to eat small healthy snacks like nuts, fruits, or another protein shake(this is what i'm doubting) between meals.

I'm
Height: 5'7
Age: 23
Weight: 230lb
BF%=27%(I think this is inaccurate :\ He made me hold something that looked like a x-box controller and it magically told me my BF%)

Its been 2 weeks since i've trained with him (1 x a week) and i train 3-4 times every week by myself
My weight hasn't changed whatsoever.

My question is if its ok to eat so much protein in a day. I googled it and it said that its ok to overdose on protein as you pee it out but i'm worried about the excess calories in it. My trainer says its good calories and that i shouldn't worry about it at all.

I'm eating about 100-150g of protein a day.


Please fire that fitness trainer. Like, everything he's had you do is wrong in some way. I know that you are new to the gym and you don't know much about how to take off pounds, which is understandable, but you can find the information in this thread right here for free!

Eshlow and everyone else will help you out. Here is my advice for losing weight:

1.) Don't worry about how much you're currently eating. First and foremost, I say get quality under control. Let's define "quality." Quality (for weight loss) is:

-Low carb (100-125g/day maximum).
-High protein (for your weight, 230g/day is good).
-High fat (as much saturated and unsaturated fat as you can get in).

For example, a good breakfast would be some eggs. If you want, kimchi would be a good addition to it; I'm not Korean but I love this combination. The eggs are high in healthy fats and also have a decent amount of protein.

For lunch, I'll generally have some beef, chicken, or fish, and then some vegetables along with it.

For dinner I typically stick to fish, although any protein is fine. When I'm cutting I'll often eat bacon and eggs twice a day, but when I do that I'll always mix spinach into my eggs for the extra nutrients.

2.) Don't worry about when you're currently eating. You don't need to be snacking all day; actually, this is not productive for weight loss. Intermittent fasting is highly helpful for losing weight. I use the Leangains method for weight loss, which is basically this:

-Determine a "fasting period" of 16 hours (8 pm to 12 pm the next day is popular)
-During the fasting period, simply don't eat.
-During the refeeding period (which based on the above example would be 12 pm to 8 pm), eat. The breakfast lunch and dinner option from above is fine.

Intermittent fasting helps a lot with weight loss for a multitude of reasons.

3.) Train smart. I recommend Staring Strength to beginners because it will help you learn the main lifts and focus on compound movements. Information about it should be in the opening post.

Good luck.
Dalguno
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2446 Posts
September 20 2011 05:08 GMT
#11999
Hoping to be down to 165 from 182 by December. Super hard so far. Working with staying paleo, also super hard. Gonna do it though. Hopefully I'll have more time to lift.
"I'm gonna keep making drones cause I'm a baller, and ballers make drones." -Snute
NokCha
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Korea (South)410 Posts
September 20 2011 05:20 GMT
#12000
On September 20 2011 14:02 RosaParksStoleMySeat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2011 13:50 NokCha wrote:
I just recently joined the gym lately because i needed to get in shape. I ended up hiring a fitness trainer for like $26/hr but i'm starting to have doubts to if hes training me correctly.

He told me to eat a protein shake (2 scoops(50g)) every single morning the moment i wake up and to eat small healthy snacks like nuts, fruits, or another protein shake(this is what i'm doubting) between meals.

I'm
Height: 5'7
Age: 23
Weight: 230lb
BF%=27%(I think this is inaccurate :\ He made me hold something that looked like a x-box controller and it magically told me my BF%)

Its been 2 weeks since i've trained with him (1 x a week) and i train 3-4 times every week by myself
My weight hasn't changed whatsoever.

My question is if its ok to eat so much protein in a day. I googled it and it said that its ok to overdose on protein as you pee it out but i'm worried about the excess calories in it. My trainer says its good calories and that i shouldn't worry about it at all.

I'm eating about 100-150g of protein a day.


Please fire that fitness trainer. Like, everything he's had you do is wrong in some way. I know that you are new to the gym and you don't know much about how to take off pounds, which is understandable, but you can find the information in this thread right here for free!

Eshlow and everyone else will help you out. Here is my advice for losing weight:

1.) Don't worry about how much you're currently eating. First and foremost, I say get quality under control. Let's define "quality." Quality (for weight loss) is:

-Low carb (100-125g/day maximum).
-High protein (for your weight, 230g/day is good).
-High fat (as much saturated and unsaturated fat as you can get in).

For example, a good breakfast would be some eggs. If you want, kimchi would be a good addition to it; I'm not Korean but I love this combination. The eggs are high in healthy fats and also have a decent amount of protein.

For lunch, I'll generally have some beef, chicken, or fish, and then some vegetables along with it.

For dinner I typically stick to fish, although any protein is fine. When I'm cutting I'll often eat bacon and eggs twice a day, but when I do that I'll always mix spinach into my eggs for the extra nutrients.

2.) Don't worry about when you're currently eating. You don't need to be snacking all day; actually, this is not productive for weight loss. Intermittent fasting is highly helpful for losing weight. I use the Leangains method for weight loss, which is basically this:

-Determine a "fasting period" of 16 hours (8 pm to 12 pm the next day is popular)
-During the fasting period, simply don't eat.
-During the refeeding period (which based on the above example would be 12 pm to 8 pm), eat. The breakfast lunch and dinner option from above is fine.

Intermittent fasting helps a lot with weight loss for a multitude of reasons.

3.) Train smart. I recommend Staring Strength to beginners because it will help you learn the main lifts and focus on compound movements. Information about it should be in the opening post.

Good luck.


Thank you for such a quick reply. Unfortunately i cannot fire my personal trainer as i have a 1 year commitment with him. But the good thing is i can switch trainers to some other trainer that works at the gym.

My current one has had me do machines the first workout and then the second workout he made me sprint back and forth across the gym like 9 times while touching cones and balancing on some sort of ball while hes trying to throw me off balance. He said i have plenty muscles but my core and conditioning is very weak. Most of the trainers here seem to focus alot on core. Is it really that important to losing weight? Sometimes they make me do squats for half an hour or wall sits while they try to throw me off balance.
Prev 1 598 599 600 601 602 730 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 664
Artosis 543
White-Ra 128
910 42
Dota 2
monkeys_forever514
NeuroSwarm178
Counter-Strike
m0e_tv125
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe121
PPMD79
Heroes of the Storm
Trikslyr99
Other Games
summit1g8055
shahzam615
JimRising 438
C9.Mang0328
ArmadaUGS76
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick654
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream327
Other Games
BasetradeTV197
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 126
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki18
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 12m
Afreeca Starleague
10h 12m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d
Kung Fu Cup
1d 11h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.