• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:07
CEST 13:07
KST 20:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8810 users

The LiquidLegends Lounge - Page 1798

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1885 Next
Karis Vas Ryaar
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States4396 Posts
November 21 2017 01:00 GMT
#35941
I usually need 8 to 9 and to go to bed at before 12-12:30. If I go to bed at like 2 am even If I get 8 hrs of sleep I'm a mess
"I'm not agreeing with a lot of Virus's decisions but they are working" Tasteless. Ipl4 Losers Bracket Virus 2-1 Maru
Crusnik
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5378 Posts
November 21 2017 01:07 GMT
#35942
On November 21 2017 02:50 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2017 12:32 Crusnik wrote:
Baelsar's War is a hellish dungeon in FF14....First one I've failed since restarting the game....


I must have had some help on that one because I don't remember it being that bad.

Get hype though because Stormblood is awesome.

Also, @ketara, I started some of the Darkest Dungeon DLC, but didn't go back to it. I went into the "new stuff" too early and got wrecked by some nasty crocodile jerk with a billion health. I need to go back again because I never played with Antiquarian and that game is some good shit.


See, part of it is I'm tanking as a Dark Knight and I think I'm fucking up my cooldowns, plus I'm not in full Shire gear, so that doesnt help either....Could be that my friend is a terrible healer as well, that's always a possibility

As far as sleeping goes, I think I'm kinda a nightowl? Past couple years I've been unemployed during the winter and just done the whole, sleep during the day, up at late afternoon-night thing, but that was while working part-time snow removal, so working like 5-10AM, maybe. During the rest of the year, I train my body to wake up at 530-545AM just to get ready for work, normally without needing the alarm, but I set it as insurance.
Steam: rook492
phyvo
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States5635 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-11-21 01:43:44
November 21 2017 01:40 GMT
#35943
On November 21 2017 08:39 NeoIllusions wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2017 07:34 Holyflare wrote:
I still sleep like 4 hours now. I feel dead inside and will die young though.

4 hours a night is intense. I'm sure you've acclimated by now but that can't possibly be healthy...


My understanding is that while there are a few people who only need 6 hours (and some who need 9+), anyone who says they only need 4 hours is kidding themselves. I had a friend who said that, even said his mother was the same way, but I am honestly still skeptical because I think he was a severe workaholic and it just became habitual for him.

On November 21 2017 09:26 Uldridge wrote:
There's also a phenomenon where people have longer than 24h circadian rhythms so they just shift by a couple of hours every time and for them it's fucking hell to adapt to anything society tells them to conform to.
My ideal cycle is go to sleep around 5 am, get up at 11-12 am, but if I don't have anything to do, I can easily stretch that till 2 pm.
But I desperately want to become more productive and this also, sadly, means I need some ties to an awake society, but the process of doing it is so so difficult. I can do it for stretches of a week max, but I inevitably get back to the 5 am cycle.. sigh. Fucking circadian rhythms.


I mean, sleep studies established awhile ago that humans have some of the least accurate internal clocks in the natural world and that our inner clock's "day" is about 25 hours. Is this what you're referring to? Because the reason why most people don't go to bed 1 hour later every day is because our body gets to correct itself using natural sunlight. So if some people actually have trouble with that it sounds more to me like they're just not registering the natural "correction".
"BE A MANGO TO SLEEP LIKE A SNORING TIGER" - Monte
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
November 21 2017 01:49 GMT
#35944
On November 21 2017 10:40 phyvo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2017 09:26 Uldridge wrote:
There's also a phenomenon where people have longer than 24h circadian rhythms so they just shift by a couple of hours every time and for them it's fucking hell to adapt to anything society tells them to conform to.
My ideal cycle is go to sleep around 5 am, get up at 11-12 am, but if I don't have anything to do, I can easily stretch that till 2 pm.
But I desperately want to become more productive and this also, sadly, means I need some ties to an awake society, but the process of doing it is so so difficult. I can do it for stretches of a week max, but I inevitably get back to the 5 am cycle.. sigh. Fucking circadian rhythms.


I mean, sleep studies established awhile ago that humans have some of the least accurate internal clocks in the natural world and that our inner clock's "day" is about 25 hours. Is this what you're referring to? Because the reason why most people don't go to bed 1 hour later every day is because our body gets to correct itself using natural sunlight. So if some people actually have trouble with that it sounds more to me like they're just not registering the natural "correction".

That would line up with the commercials I hear on the radio for blind people that can't keep a sleep schedule without medication. Can't correct with sunlight when you can't see it.
Uldridge
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Belgium5226 Posts
November 21 2017 02:19 GMT
#35945
On November 21 2017 10:40 phyvo wrote:
I mean, sleep studies established awhile ago that humans have some of the least accurate internal clocks in the natural world and that our inner clock's "day" is about 25 hours. Is this what you're referring to? Because the reason why most people don't go to bed 1 hour later every day is because our body gets to correct itself using natural sunlight. So if some people actually have trouble with that it sounds more to me like they're just not registering the natural "correction".

Kind of, but I was referring more to the likes of this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circadian_rhythm_sleep_disorder#Circadian_rhythm_abnormalities

Taxes are for Terrans
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-11-21 02:24:09
November 21 2017 02:19 GMT
#35946
I'm fucking stupid and only get around 4h a night. Sometimes I pass out for 2-3h around 9,wake up at 12 and am absolutely wired for a few hours.

My sleep schedule is all kinds of messed up but I'm too stupid to try to change things because I always feel the need to have that 'me' time late at night when there's no one around.

I have a couple days I don't start until 1 so on those days I'd get up and drive my son to school, come home and sleep a couple more hours, but now I have to use that time to get stuff done I have no way of getting done otherwise.

And now I find out my car needs more work done and I have no time to take it in, so I have to borrow my mom's car, have my wife drop the baby off with my mom while she tries to get my car fixed in enough time for my mom to do her stuff during the day...


Fuck adulting.
Fuck every part of it.


Except for the part where my wife sent me a video of the baby waving for the first time today. I can't tell whether I'm insanely happy or kinda sad I'll basically never experience this stuff except of its second hand.


Sorry I'm ranting
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Uldridge
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Belgium5226 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-11-21 02:45:55
November 21 2017 02:45 GMT
#35947
Routine is an insanely useful thing to practice and acquire. I lack it so very very much, but once I'll have the hang of it, my productiveness will be through the fucking roof.
Adulting is simple in a sense, right? You know what to do and when to do them. Sure, shit pops up that can't be foreseen, but then there's basically the devil inside of you trying to bring chaos into your life because walking the tight rope is exciting. Routine keeps you grounded, sane and successful. It's also boring. We all have AD(H)D
Taxes are for Terrans
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-11-21 09:39:14
November 21 2017 07:40 GMT
#35948
On November 21 2017 10:40 phyvo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2017 08:39 NeoIllusions wrote:
On November 21 2017 07:34 Holyflare wrote:
I still sleep like 4 hours now. I feel dead inside and will die young though.

4 hours a night is intense. I'm sure you've acclimated by now but that can't possibly be healthy...


My understanding is that while there are a few people who only need 6 hours (and some who need 9+), anyone who says they only need 4 hours is kidding themselves. I had a friend who said that, even said his mother was the same way, but I am honestly still skeptical because I think he was a severe workaholic and it just became habitual for him.

Show nested quote +
On November 21 2017 09:26 Uldridge wrote:
There's also a phenomenon where people have longer than 24h circadian rhythms so they just shift by a couple of hours every time and for them it's fucking hell to adapt to anything society tells them to conform to.
My ideal cycle is go to sleep around 5 am, get up at 11-12 am, but if I don't have anything to do, I can easily stretch that till 2 pm.
But I desperately want to become more productive and this also, sadly, means I need some ties to an awake society, but the process of doing it is so so difficult. I can do it for stretches of a week max, but I inevitably get back to the 5 am cycle.. sigh. Fucking circadian rhythms.


I mean, sleep studies established awhile ago that humans have some of the least accurate internal clocks in the natural world and that our inner clock's "day" is about 25 hours. Is this what you're referring to? Because the reason why most people don't go to bed 1 hour later every day is because our body gets to correct itself using natural sunlight. So if some people actually have trouble with that it sounds more to me like they're just not registering the natural "correction".



+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]


it should be less but it recorded some funky time yesterday when I only got 3 hours sleep. Do feel absolutely fucking exhausted though.

Getting this much sleep quite often definitely slows brain function by a shit tonne. I already know it's a problem for me but like wave I crave that me time and always end up sleeping late. I don't even have problems falling asleep when I'm in bed it's just getting there.

It also leaves my arms fucking aching like a bitch. Probably why my tendonitis got so bad in the first place.
killerdog
Profile Joined February 2010
Denmark6522 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-11-21 16:36:17
November 21 2017 16:36 GMT
#35949
Does anyone here have experience with making python code run on GPU's?

Trying to work out if it's worth using Numba to throw a function to my gtx 780, but it's more just recursive iteration over a very large array than it is repeated simultaneous calculations, so i'm not sure how effective it would actually be.
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
November 21 2017 20:13 GMT
#35950
It occurred to me that I also have had only a handful of nights in the last 4 years where my sleep was uninterrupted so that may also contribute to my old man hours.

Also, the morning is quiet and peaceful too HF
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
November 21 2017 23:00 GMT
#35951
It's easier to stay up till 6-7 AM than to get up then though.


I drafted weirdly this time, BR control with 13 creatures (8 at the end of pack 1, including the B/R keepers) and 8+ removal pieces (Plank, Lightning Strike, 2x Vanquish, Contract Killing, Unfriendly Fire, 2x Cannonade, Dual Shot, some in the sideboard).
Then promptly lost 2 games in a row to River's Rebuke. What a card. D:
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 21 2017 23:43 GMT
#35952
On November 22 2017 05:13 mordek wrote:
It occurred to me that I also have had only a handful of nights in the last 4 years where my sleep was uninterrupted so that may also contribute to my old man hours.

Also, the morning is quiet and peaceful too HF


Not when it's packed full of commuters sardined into a train it's not.
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-11-22 02:26:18
November 22 2017 02:24 GMT
#35953
On November 18 2017 00:43 yamato77 wrote:
The amount of money I've spent on DotA is surely in the thousands.

I am part of the problem I'm sure

I've probably spent $500+ on compendiums + points alone. I've also bought 3-4 Arcanas which are like 30-40 CAD each. Although I've sold some really expensive shit as well, like the free Rainmaker I got from TL and the Invoker immortal ($500 right there).
Administrator
killerdog
Profile Joined February 2010
Denmark6522 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-11-22 03:01:05
November 22 2017 02:59 GMT
#35954
It's pretty funny how everyone on reddit is celebrating belgium declaring lootboxes gambling while in the same breath saying that valve lootboxes are fine because it's only cosmetics.

As if gambling regulators are going to think csgo crates, where you pay 2-3 euros for a chance at a 500+ euro knife in a completely unregulated game played by minors, is less gambling-esque than buying yourself a damage buff in battlefront
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
November 22 2017 03:22 GMT
#35955
6 hours of gym and 2 hours of running per week is absolutely killing me.

I am dying.

1 week to go.

Stupid inlaws.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
red_
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8474 Posts
November 22 2017 04:51 GMT
#35956
On November 22 2017 11:59 killerdog wrote:
It's pretty funny how everyone on reddit is celebrating belgium declaring lootboxes gambling while in the same breath saying that valve lootboxes are fine because it's only cosmetics.

As if gambling regulators are going to think csgo crates, where you pay 2-3 euros for a chance at a 500+ euro knife in a completely unregulated game played by minors, is less gambling-esque than buying yourself a damage buff in battlefront


Also as if Belgium doing something will be what makes a company like EA buckle. The EU as a whole would have to follow up, and even then I'm betting they'd try to find a way around it(publicize % chances like in China?) before abandoning the biggest profit system in gaming.

But ya, reddit still has a hardon for OW+CSGO+DotA2+LoL, and while I'm fine with all of their systems personally, from the 'get toxic gambling out of gaming' PoV they would all have to go. Then again baseball cards have been legalized forms of gambling forever, so I don't know that anything will really come of it stateside.
How did the experience of working at Mr Burns' Nuclear Plant influence Homer's composition of the Iliad and Odyssey?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 22 2017 08:20 GMT
#35957
I don't particularly have a problem with cosmetic loot boxes. I have a problem with cs go in that it is essentially real money and has a side business basically. Same as dota 2 etc. Steam marketplace makes it like that.

I could see how even cosmetic loot boxes are addictive to kids and people with addictive personalities though and would much rather they didn't exist.
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-11-22 13:58:36
November 22 2017 13:53 GMT
#35958
On November 22 2017 17:20 Holyflare wrote:
I don't particularly have a problem with cosmetic loot boxes. I have a problem with cs go in that it is essentially real money and has a side business basically. Same as dota 2 etc. Steam marketplace makes it like that.

I could see how even cosmetic loot boxes are addictive to kids and people with addictive personalities though and would much rather they didn't exist.


The marketplace is where the problem really exists. Going back to red's example, the easy distinction to make between baseball cards and other forms of gambling is that it isn't possible to lose. You buy a pack and get some random cards. Maybe you get good ones that are worth a lot of money and maybe you don't. When you add the marketplace into this it becomes possible to buy keys with the assumption that you'll get lucky and make money. You've completed a system where it is easy to gamble and have losses.
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 22 2017 14:02 GMT
#35959
On November 22 2017 22:53 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2017 17:20 Holyflare wrote:
I don't particularly have a problem with cosmetic loot boxes. I have a problem with cs go in that it is essentially real money and has a side business basically. Same as dota 2 etc. Steam marketplace makes it like that.

I could see how even cosmetic loot boxes are addictive to kids and people with addictive personalities though and would much rather they didn't exist.


The marketplace is where the problem really exists. Going back to red's example, the easy distinction to make between baseball cards and other forms of gambling is that it isn't possible to lose. You buy a pack and get some random cards. Maybe you get good ones that are worth a lot of money and maybe you don't. When you add the marketplace into this it becomes possible to buy keys with the assumption that you'll get lucky and make money. You've completed a system where it is easy to gamble and have losses.


So then you're ok with the battlefront 2 system? :p
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
November 22 2017 16:27 GMT
#35960
On November 22 2017 23:02 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2017 22:53 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
On November 22 2017 17:20 Holyflare wrote:
I don't particularly have a problem with cosmetic loot boxes. I have a problem with cs go in that it is essentially real money and has a side business basically. Same as dota 2 etc. Steam marketplace makes it like that.

I could see how even cosmetic loot boxes are addictive to kids and people with addictive personalities though and would much rather they didn't exist.


The marketplace is where the problem really exists. Going back to red's example, the easy distinction to make between baseball cards and other forms of gambling is that it isn't possible to lose. You buy a pack and get some random cards. Maybe you get good ones that are worth a lot of money and maybe you don't. When you add the marketplace into this it becomes possible to buy keys with the assumption that you'll get lucky and make money. You've completed a system where it is easy to gamble and have losses.


So then you're ok with the battlefront 2 system? :p


The battlefront 2 system sucks for a lot of reasons, but gambling doesn't even make the top five.
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
Prev 1 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1885 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 4
Leta vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 16942
StarCastTV_EN387
Liquipedia
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs PercivalLIVE!
TBD vs Krystianer
CranKy Ducklings92
CranKy Ducklings SOOP16
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko161
ProTech36
OGKoka 34
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 11787
Jaedong 5816
EffOrt 2850
BeSt 1239
actioN 879
Killer 667
Soma 605
ZerO 513
Horang2 493
Pusan 470
[ Show more ]
Zeus 260
Stork 225
Rush 178
JYJ 161
Barracks 121
Mong 55
ToSsGirL 53
HiyA 47
Terrorterran 32
Bale 32
Sexy 31
Sharp 24
Shinee 22
sorry 18
NaDa 18
Sacsri 11
JulyZerg 10
Noble 10
Dota 2
Gorgc5183
XaKoH 429
Dendi5
League of Legends
Reynor47
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft2326
crisheroes2319
Other Games
gofns63093
singsing1432
olofmeister1288
byalli598
Livibee201
Pyrionflax142
ArmadaUGS57
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick539
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream364
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 254
StarCraft 2
WardiTV46
Other Games
BasetradeTV1
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1941
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
12h 53m
Kung Fu Cup
23h 53m
The PondCast
1d 22h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.