• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:15
CEST 06:15
KST 13:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9371 users

The LiquidLegends Lounge - Page 1787

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1885 Next
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
November 10 2017 11:56 GMT
#35721
It's pretty sad to see the "it's just opportunists falsely accusing people" argument come out on this forum.
Writer@WriterYamato
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
November 10 2017 12:20 GMT
#35722
He's saying "do you believe there are absolutely 0 opportunists in that whole situation?" not that it's only opportunists, there's a difference.
I mean, if you want a famous example that's pretty much what happened to Mickael Jackson.

And he's saying that because there could certainly be opportunists amongst all the plaintiffs, yes it's important to take the time and procedure and weed them from the legitimate testimonies.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 10 2017 12:40 GMT
#35723
Since some of this stuff is based in the UK maybe I'll be able to listen to the victim statements and report back to you absolutely nothing because of security reasons. But just know that I'll know the truth.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-11-10 12:54:07
November 10 2017 12:53 GMT
#35724
On November 10 2017 21:20 Alaric wrote:
He's saying "do you believe there are absolutely 0 opportunists in that whole situation?" not that it's only opportunists, there's a difference.
I mean, if you want a famous example that's pretty much what happened to Mickael Jackson.

And he's saying that because there could certainly be opportunists amongst all the plaintiffs, yes it's important to take the time and procedure and weed them from the legitimate testimonies.

See I understand that, but it's used to widely discredit all allegations. It's a blanket response, a feature of the same sort of culture that discourages women from speaking out at all about the sexual harassment or assault they have fallen victim to.

Maybe nafta is using it here In Good Faith (TM) but it's also used in bad faith all the time and it's depressing to see it pop up in a community I am a part of. It's fine to believe in due process of law, but that doesn't really apply to my opinion of a person. I err on the side of believing the claims made by these women (and men as well in Spacey's case), precisely because of all of the factors that make them accusing these powerful men a risky endeavor. If it turns out that some of the accusations were false, then I'll reconsider my opinion. As it stands, I think the number of false accusations is so low as to not factor in to my evaluation of the situation.
Writer@WriterYamato
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
November 10 2017 13:09 GMT
#35725
so instead you widely discredit anyone mentioning it
nice to see such upstanding members of the community
A backwards poet writes inverse.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
November 10 2017 13:14 GMT
#35726
On November 10 2017 22:09 Dandel Ion wrote:
so instead you widely discredit anyone mentioning it
nice to see such upstanding members of the community

I'm attacking the argument, not the person.

I even give nafta the benefit of the doubt. I don't know him, I'm not assuming he's a misogynist. I'm just explaining how his argument is misused for nefarious deeds. I'm also explaining why I personally don't need to see these accusations go through the courts to form an opinion on the people being accused.

You're free to disagree with me, but I'm not being unreasonable.
Writer@WriterYamato
AlterKot
Profile Blog Joined January 2014
Poland7525 Posts
November 10 2017 14:13 GMT
#35727
I mean what Katara wants is already in place, because any recruiter will just punch your name in google, see the first headline be "Chad Thundercock accused of rape" and immediately throw your CV into a dumpster, not bothering to find the link on some niche site that actually did post the update that "oh it was just a false accusation from his crazy ex trying to get alimony from him".

Unlucky.
Americans don't like to use unblockables, it is considered not honest. You press a button at the wrong time and hit the other person, you are random, not a top player. You DP Sim's far fierce, it is random and not honest.
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-11-10 14:29:21
November 10 2017 14:27 GMT
#35728
It's such a tricky subject. On the one hand it's not like most other crimes due to it's deeply personal nature and power dynamics. There's so much outside pressure on victims that it makes things so complicated to actually pursue. That's why taking it seriously from the start is so important. It shows victims that it's ok to come forward, noone will think less of them or that what they experienced wasn't important.

On the other hand due process is an important piece of law. Assuming everyone is guilty from the start is not something you want regardless of the nature of the crime they are accused of. This is where we need to find a middle ground. Taking the victim seriously and putting forward all the due process required while still not judging the perpetrator as guilty until due process has been dealt with.

The final real tricky part is how bad the court and police systems around the world have been when dealing with this type of crime. Victims are often scoffed at or even told they are the ones at fault which means due process was never actually carried out. This makes it hard for people to really trust the system and instead rely on the public opinion court. It's really important that these people in Hollywood actually get tried and found guilty of crimes if they are guilty. It'll do a lot to help restore faith in the system.

ps: Let's just chill a bit with the personal attacks here. I know it's a touchy subject which means it's even more important to keep the discussion civil. Nothing comes from people being heated. Text is a very imperfect medium. There are difficult cultures and people in this discussion which can lead to misunderstandings.
red_
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8474 Posts
November 10 2017 15:05 GMT
#35729
So side stepping this conversation because ya... I haven't price checked PC parts/sales trends in forever, should I still be waiting for Black Friday/weekend deals or do the 'sales of the day' type shit on amazon and newegg and whatnot dip low enough that I should just start picking things out now?

Battlefront does come out next week so there's some incentive to have the build picked and shipping by next week but at the same time a couple weeks of not playing it on release won't kill me(gonna be gone all thanksgiving weekend out of town anyways)
How did the experience of working at Mr Burns' Nuclear Plant influence Homer's composition of the Iliad and Odyssey?
nafta
Profile Joined August 2010
Bulgaria18893 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-11-10 15:46:30
November 10 2017 15:43 GMT
#35730
On November 10 2017 22:14 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2017 22:09 Dandel Ion wrote:
so instead you widely discredit anyone mentioning it
nice to see such upstanding members of the community

I'm attacking the argument, not the person.

I even give nafta the benefit of the doubt. I don't know him, I'm not assuming he's a misogynist. I'm just explaining how his argument is misused for nefarious deeds. I'm also explaining why I personally don't need to see these accusations go through the courts to form an opinion on the people being accused.

You're free to disagree with me, but I'm not being unreasonable.

I don't really see why would it matter if you think I am a misogynist when it comes to what I said lol. As I am sure you have heard:

"What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence"

I feel like a lot of people on both sides are just taking personal experience too much in the equation. I had a girl make such claims with literally 0 proof and having to actually deal with the treatment I got from some people was extremely unpleasant. Obviously nothing from the law but I can imagine how bad it can get for people who aren't teenagers and this can actually cost them things....

Obviously having evidence for this stuff is extremely difficult and women do get abused because of it which is unfortunate. However we can't just "listen and believe".
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
November 10 2017 16:02 GMT
#35731
On November 11 2017 00:43 nafta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2017 22:14 yamato77 wrote:
On November 10 2017 22:09 Dandel Ion wrote:
so instead you widely discredit anyone mentioning it
nice to see such upstanding members of the community

I'm attacking the argument, not the person.

I even give nafta the benefit of the doubt. I don't know him, I'm not assuming he's a misogynist. I'm just explaining how his argument is misused for nefarious deeds. I'm also explaining why I personally don't need to see these accusations go through the courts to form an opinion on the people being accused.

You're free to disagree with me, but I'm not being unreasonable.

I don't really see why would it matter if you think I am a misogynist when it comes to what I said lol. As I am sure you have heard:

"What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence"

I feel like a lot of people on both sides are just taking personal experience too much in the equation. I had a girl make such claims with literally 0 proof and having to actually deal with the treatment I got from some people was extremely unpleasant. Obviously nothing from the law but I can imagine how bad it can get for people who aren't teenagers and this can actually cost them things....

Obviously having evidence for this stuff is extremely difficult and women do get abused because of it which is unfortunate. However we can't just "listen and believe".

While it's important to take claims seriously, all you have to do is google "fake rape accusations" to see how just the publicity of it can ruin someone's life.

However, that said, if multiple people are coming forward, it's much less likely that all of them are lying. And I have much less sympathy for hollywood stars who are accused than a regular person dealing with it.
It's your boy Guzma!
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
November 10 2017 16:18 GMT
#35732
On November 11 2017 00:43 nafta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2017 22:14 yamato77 wrote:
On November 10 2017 22:09 Dandel Ion wrote:
so instead you widely discredit anyone mentioning it
nice to see such upstanding members of the community

I'm attacking the argument, not the person.

I even give nafta the benefit of the doubt. I don't know him, I'm not assuming he's a misogynist. I'm just explaining how his argument is misused for nefarious deeds. I'm also explaining why I personally don't need to see these accusations go through the courts to form an opinion on the people being accused.

You're free to disagree with me, but I'm not being unreasonable.

I don't really see why would it matter if you think I am a misogynist when it comes to what I said lol. As I am sure you have heard:

"What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence"

I feel like a lot of people on both sides are just taking personal experience too much in the equation. I had a girl make such claims with literally 0 proof and having to actually deal with the treatment I got from some people was extremely unpleasant. Obviously nothing from the law but I can imagine how bad it can get for people who aren't teenagers and this can actually cost them things....

Obviously having evidence for this stuff is extremely difficult and women do get abused because of it which is unfortunate. However we can't just "listen and believe".

A personal statement is evidence. Yes, people lie. Yes, some women (the most generous figures in criminal statistics I could find say 10%, more studies have the figures much lower) lie about being assaulted. No, that does not mean that the large-scale revelations about the pervasive sexual harassment, misconduct, and assault that occurred before and still occurs now within Hollywood should be distrusted on the basis of the possibility that some of these women have the capability of lying.

Especially when it pertains to Louis C.K.; the number of accusers, the legitimacy of the institution that published the report (the New York Times), and the enduring nature of the rumors of his misconduct over a period of many years are all factors that make it extremely unlikely that he is simply being smeared by women with ulterior motives.

You may choose to reserve judgment in these cases, and that's your prerogative, but I think that it's reasonable to believe that these allegations are true. Obviously not all of the allegations are as substantial as the ones against C.K., or Spacey, or Weinstein, but the individual nuances of each case can be examined as an outside party. I'm not saying I believe every single instance simply on the basis of personal testimony, but I certainly do err on that side, and until the culture and the institutions of my society change, I think I have to.
Writer@WriterYamato
nafta
Profile Joined August 2010
Bulgaria18893 Posts
November 10 2017 16:22 GMT
#35733
On November 11 2017 01:02 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2017 00:43 nafta wrote:
On November 10 2017 22:14 yamato77 wrote:
On November 10 2017 22:09 Dandel Ion wrote:
so instead you widely discredit anyone mentioning it
nice to see such upstanding members of the community

I'm attacking the argument, not the person.

I even give nafta the benefit of the doubt. I don't know him, I'm not assuming he's a misogynist. I'm just explaining how his argument is misused for nefarious deeds. I'm also explaining why I personally don't need to see these accusations go through the courts to form an opinion on the people being accused.

You're free to disagree with me, but I'm not being unreasonable.

I don't really see why would it matter if you think I am a misogynist when it comes to what I said lol. As I am sure you have heard:

"What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence"

I feel like a lot of people on both sides are just taking personal experience too much in the equation. I had a girl make such claims with literally 0 proof and having to actually deal with the treatment I got from some people was extremely unpleasant. Obviously nothing from the law but I can imagine how bad it can get for people who aren't teenagers and this can actually cost them things....

Obviously having evidence for this stuff is extremely difficult and women do get abused because of it which is unfortunate. However we can't just "listen and believe".

While it's important to take claims seriously, all you have to do is google "fake rape accusations" to see how just the publicity of it can ruin someone's life.

However, that said, if multiple people are coming forward, it's much less likely that all of them are lying. And I have much less sympathy for hollywood stars who are accused than a regular person dealing with it.

I dunno. Nowadays you really don't need much. Some of the ones I saw were literally of the type "10 years ago me and x were in a room and it was just the 2 of us". At that point if enough people have a bone to pick with you it can get out of hand real fast.

The way a lot of the media handles this shit is probably the biggest problem however.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-11-10 16:33:30
November 10 2017 16:31 GMT
#35734
On November 11 2017 00:05 red_ wrote:
So side stepping this conversation because ya... I haven't price checked PC parts/sales trends in forever, should I still be waiting for Black Friday/weekend deals or do the 'sales of the day' type shit on amazon and newegg and whatnot dip low enough that I should just start picking things out now?

Battlefront does come out next week so there's some incentive to have the build picked and shipping by next week but at the same time a couple weeks of not playing it on release won't kill me(gonna be gone all thanksgiving weekend out of town anyways)


I've been keeping tabs on http://www.logicalincrements.com/

I've been waiting for a convenient time to be home to receive all the shipments, but at this point I may be looking at grabbing the Black Friday holiday deals. Not sure if Logical Increments will be updated for Black Friday, but I'll be looking to build something in the Enthusiast - Extremist range.

While I want some high processing power for actual personal work (GIS), I'm aiming for a solid VR capable rig. I might actually start playing Elite Dangerous again for it.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
November 10 2017 16:32 GMT
#35735
The way media handles anything is pretty much the biggest problem ever.

SEE: Poring over every minute detail of the life of a shooter/serial killer after a tragedy, which is proven to encourage copycats.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
nafta
Profile Joined August 2010
Bulgaria18893 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-11-10 16:54:20
November 10 2017 16:48 GMT
#35736
On November 11 2017 01:18 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2017 00:43 nafta wrote:
On November 10 2017 22:14 yamato77 wrote:
On November 10 2017 22:09 Dandel Ion wrote:
so instead you widely discredit anyone mentioning it
nice to see such upstanding members of the community

I'm attacking the argument, not the person.

I even give nafta the benefit of the doubt. I don't know him, I'm not assuming he's a misogynist. I'm just explaining how his argument is misused for nefarious deeds. I'm also explaining why I personally don't need to see these accusations go through the courts to form an opinion on the people being accused.

You're free to disagree with me, but I'm not being unreasonable.

I don't really see why would it matter if you think I am a misogynist when it comes to what I said lol. As I am sure you have heard:

"What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence"

I feel like a lot of people on both sides are just taking personal experience too much in the equation. I had a girl make such claims with literally 0 proof and having to actually deal with the treatment I got from some people was extremely unpleasant. Obviously nothing from the law but I can imagine how bad it can get for people who aren't teenagers and this can actually cost them things....

Obviously having evidence for this stuff is extremely difficult and women do get abused because of it which is unfortunate. However we can't just "listen and believe".

A personal statement is evidence. Yes, people lie. Yes, some women (the most generous figures in criminal statistics I could find say 10%, more studies have the figures much lower) lie about being assaulted. No, that does not mean that the large-scale revelations about the pervasive sexual harassment, misconduct, and assault that occurred before and still occurs now within Hollywood should be distrusted on the basis of the possibility that some of these women have the capability of lying.

Especially when it pertains to Louis C.K.; the number of accusers, the legitimacy of the institution that published the report (the New York Times), and the enduring nature of the rumors of his misconduct over a period of many years are all factors that make it extremely unlikely that he is simply being smeared by women with ulterior motives.

You may choose to reserve judgment in these cases, and that's your prerogative, but I think that it's reasonable to believe that these allegations are true. Obviously not all of the allegations are as substantial as the ones against C.K., or Spacey, or Weinstein, but the individual nuances of each case can be examined as an outside party. I'm not saying I believe every single instance simply on the basis of personal testimony, but I certainly do err on that side, and until the culture and the institutions of my society change, I think I have to.

These 10% figures are stupid. Truth is you can never know what happens behind closed doors. Even video footage is so easy to manipulate nowadays and human memory is just not reliable.

Btw I agree with you that most of these people are probably guilty and I am no fan of Hollywood. I just really dislike witch hunts and things like this tend to regularly turn into one. Also I am not really gonna go into it but you can't really rely on any news publications nowadays. Seems like profits from people who want to hear their opinion said by someone else is significantly more important than the truth.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-11-10 17:00:40
November 10 2017 16:59 GMT
#35737
I wish I could show you the videos I watch.
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
November 10 2017 17:01 GMT
#35738
On November 11 2017 01:59 Holyflare wrote:
Hahaha I can tell you that probably 99% of the accusations that get anywhere near police intervention are probably legitimate.

That is of course true. But people are saying that you don't need police intervention, just a public accusation and it can follow you for the rest of your life. Gossip and rumors can kill a career or relationships even if the government isn't involved in any way.
It's your boy Guzma!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 10 2017 17:05 GMT
#35739
No, you don't need police intervention in the current world and media is disgusting. I'm fully of the opinion that everyone in a legal matter should remain anonymous until prosecution but I'm also morally conflicted because I know that exposure also leads to more people coming forward which is great.

It stems from a lack of talking about it and the taboo. If more schools had sexual health classes that weren't shit and talked about abuse throughly then things would be so much easier in terms of evidence gathering.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 10 2017 17:08 GMT
#35740
Of the thousands of cases I've been witness to about 70% are historical cases that the victim didn't come forward until many years later because they didn't understand the ramifications of what happened or didn't want to speak up or ruin their family or thought they wouldn't be believed. The minute they get a phone call from the police asking if anything happened to them because it happened to someone else they start talking.

It's fucking sad.
Prev 1 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1885 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft386
RuFF_SC2 218
Nina 90
-ZergGirl 59
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2158
Bale 18
sorry 16
yabsab 14
Terrorterran 8
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
LuMiX1
League of Legends
JimRising 662
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1155
taco 522
minikerr12
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox768
Other Games
summit1g9389
Day[9].tv488
WinterStarcraft337
C9.Mang0273
Maynarde137
Sick134
Livibee132
ViBE93
ArmadaUGS31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick857
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream168
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota264
League of Legends
• Stunt331
Other Games
• Day9tv488
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
6h 46m
Stellar Fest
8h 46m
The PondCast
1d 5h
OSC
1d 8h
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
OSC
1d 19h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.