• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:04
CEST 07:04
KST 14:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8226 users

The LiquidLegends Lounge - Page 1774

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1885 Next
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
October 18 2017 21:51 GMT
#35461
eat tuna fish or something smelly but tasty at your desk. if he asks you to stop, tell him that at least tuna may smell but it doesn't cause lung cancer.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
October 18 2017 22:22 GMT
#35462
take a shit on his desk. if he asks you to stop, tell him that at least shit may smell but it doesn't cause lung cancer.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
October 18 2017 22:45 GMT
#35463
Spoken like a true Euro.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
October 18 2017 23:13 GMT
#35464
On October 19 2017 07:22 Dandel Ion wrote:
take a shit on his desk. if he asks you to stop, tell him that at least shit may smell but it doesn't cause lung cancer.

Damn. Daniel Ion has no chill.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
October 19 2017 00:42 GMT
#35465
On October 19 2017 07:22 Dandel Ion wrote:
take a shit on his desk. if he asks you to stop, tell him that at least shit may smell but it doesn't cause lung cancer.


I bet it does if you eat it.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
October 19 2017 00:47 GMT
#35466
Is it really such a big deal? I once got told I smell like a smoker yet I never smoked in my life or hang around with smokers xD does it really hurt people's feelings that bad?
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
October 19 2017 01:32 GMT
#35467
A disagreeable smell is a disagreeable smell, it's about discomfort, not hurt feelings.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
October 19 2017 01:41 GMT
#35468
On October 19 2017 09:47 Scip wrote:
Is it really such a big deal? I once got told I smell like a smoker yet I never smoked in my life or hang around with smokers xD does it really hurt people's feelings that bad?

As somebody that had terrible asthma growing up, cigarette smoke is the only thing that still bothers me.
Ethelis
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2400 Posts
October 19 2017 01:42 GMT
#35469
On October 19 2017 06:51 ticklishmusic wrote:
eat tuna fish or something smelly but tasty at your desk. if he asks you to stop, tell him that at least tuna may smell but it doesn't cause lung cancer.


This guy in goes hard.
Disabled gamer - Diamond 3 (LoL) D+ Rank scrublord on BW. Bisu doesnt need DTs, He uses probes. just ask Flash.
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
October 19 2017 02:31 GMT
#35470
On October 19 2017 10:32 Alaric wrote:
A disagreeable smell is a disagreeable smell, it's about discomfort, not hurt feelings.

I am talking about telling people about the smell, not the smell itself
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-10-19 10:15:47
October 19 2017 10:15 GMT
#35471
Lobby government to raise taxes on tobacco enough that he needs to move job for a higher income or gets priced out of the area.
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
October 19 2017 14:24 GMT
#35472
On October 19 2017 06:31 Requizen wrote:
Yeah I dunno. He's new so maybe it won't keep up.


That's wishful thinking. If you can smell it on him without being up close and personal it's almost certainly habitual and fairly heavy.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
October 19 2017 15:05 GMT
#35473
If you don't try fix the situation now that's just going to lead to pent up resentment and eventual much larger issues down the line. Don't avoid the problem! People with experience in the work place gave good suggestions. Try something out man.
iCanada
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada10660 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-10-19 20:59:07
October 19 2017 20:47 GMT
#35474
Eh, he probably just smokes in a confined space. All smokers stink but it's only any issue from more than 2 ft away unless they practically bathe in it in confined spaces in my experience. Any real wind or good breeze and you shouldn't heave an issue if you're further.



On October 19 2017 09:47 Scip wrote:
Is it really such a big deal? I once got told I smell like a smoker yet I never smoked in my life or hang around with smokers xD does it really hurt people's feelings that bad?


Many of smokers are real defensive about it in general. It is they are embarrassed that they are addicted and you know it; feel like they are being called out on their personality and flaws. As such a wide spectrum of personality types are likely to lash back at you.

That's why i like to broach the subject with a story of some other smoker being obnoxiously rude in a group setting. Less likely that person thinks you're being critical of them and it gives them a chance to just show you respect. But i could see how it' could be kinda bitchy / passive aggressive. Depends how you broach it.

Although many are pretty reasonable about it. Your mileage may very. Haha.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
October 20 2017 02:32 GMT
#35475
10-man pod, or "well at some point variance needed to come back to me"
+ Show Spoiler +
My deck tonight ran: Vraska, Fathom Fleet Captain, Dreamcaller Siren... no 4th rare I think, I remember giving back more cards but I had foil commons too.

10 people, I'm bringing my own packs, an 11th came at the last second so our usual winner, seat to my right, got up and gave him his spot.
P1P1 Vraska, read "I wanna be B or G and splash the other colour, probably." Looks way easier if I can be black and use treasures, so I'm already biased toward a pirate deck if I can (3/7 drafts were BW). Pack also has Hammerskull, Aerialist, several other good cards... it's a really solid pack.
P1P2 Seekers' Squire, then from there it looks like BR, with Firebrand, 2x Brutes, Swashbuckling in pack 1... solid. White seems open for dinos but I really don't want it, and I pick up a couple late U cards like One with the Winds and Depths of Desire.
At that point it looks like I could be UB or BR because I have about as many cards of each, and none are bombs although the R curve is already looking great.

Pack 2 is weird, with nothing really for me, and I end up first picking a foil Hoarder (neighbour is confused when he receives the pack), next pick is a monoR pack with mostly dinos...
Pack 2 doesn't necessarily lack Black but it's so goddamn full of great U and R cards that I'm almost tempted to pivot to that and ditch Black. However that'd mean no Vraska, and building with an almost empty 2-drop slot from mid-pack 2 and only 10 or so playables.
I pass a Firebrand #2, pick a quartermaster after a Cutlass, decide to pass a good B card (maybe Vanquish the Weak? I remember passing one) for Dreamcaller Siren (reminder that cost has UU) which is basically when I decide to relegate red to a "maybe splash"... reducing my 3-drop slot to nothing. Then there's a Tempest Caller (UU cost too) pick 10, wtf.

Pack 3 starts nice with Fathom Fleet Captain (my box has been really decent so far) but gets hard, as I really want 3-drops, and while some Black comes to me it appears that red isn't being passed at all. I smile at a pack with RG land to help the splash and Sailor of Means, and pick the mandatory 3-drop. There's One with the Wind too, then people start reacting strongly a couple seats ahead. Apparently the pack is absurd.
I get a pick 9 choice between Marauding Looter or Shipwreck Looter. What?! 2nd marauding and definite R splash, and I get another Sailor of Means next pick.

The deck ends up running 1 forest and 2 mountains, with 7 treasure makers (3x hoarder, 2x sailor, 2x depths of desire), has the cutlass + quartermaster combo, 2x one with the wind, siren's ruse to better enable simple attacks or blink Dreamcaller Siren, Vraska, and 2x Marauding Looter to find my stuff.
It looks strong, but with a definite lack of flyers (literally 0 lookouts offered to me, maybe one bloodletter, and only the aerialist I opened) and top-end (looters are a decent body, but then it's Vraska/queen's agent and that's all).

The guy to my right is abzan. He probably picked a bit of green early pack 1 then moved into black, because he's running like 3x Vanquish, 2x Contract Killing, 2x Interdiction... 16 creatures too. Part of why I got more stuff pack 3 is that he took the removal pack 1 and gave me the creatures, then had to take whatever creatures he could get his hands on pack 3, and being 3c some black slipped through the cracks.
To his right is Grixis Pirates courtesy of Beckett Brass (P1P2 apparently?), he's a newer guy so he probably didn't think of solidifying in 2 colours and I didn't see too much of his deck.
To his right is monoR (sent signals with Beckett then... not sure why he stayed monoR). 2x Bonded Horncrest, 2x Unfriendly Fire, Dinosaur Stampede, 2+ Tilonalli's Knight, a Pyromancer or two, the pseudo-Outpost Siege... he's actually got a decent deck!

To my left is GW dinos. I really really thought I'd put him in U, especially since he's very biased toward that and slower decks (he can play aggro, he just hates it), but he took Hammerskull over Aerialist in my pack and after that all the W dino cards I didn't want I guess.

Match 1 vs Grixis Beckett
Game 1 goes t2 Fathom Fleet Captain, t3 Cutlass, t4 don't attack then Dreamcaller Siren to remove blockers on his turn, t5 no 4th land but make a token and hold Siren's Ruse to blink the Dreamcaller on his beginning of combat step again.
That was just gross, and I even had a Storm Caller to end it. All that went through him playing 2x Deadeye Tormentor to force discards.
Game 2 was a lot slower and I had to play One with the Wind on Sailor of Means just so he wouldn't swing the Brazen Buccaneers into it after playing Beckett (thanksfully they explored lands), then quartermaster finding Cutlass and sacrificing itself to a Skittering Heartstopper + Swashbuckling. I drew a bunch of lands, playing Storm Caller for a blocker and keeping Depths of Desire to bounce Beckett and eat stuff if he went wide (he kept conservative attacks), then Dark Nourishment.
In the end an exploration revealed Tormentor, so I had to use my cards before his next turn, and I couldn't Nourishment Beckett then bounce something as I needed the bounce mana first. So I blocked, bounced her to eat, then hoped he'd replay her first (which he did, we showed to him why sending the "expendable" (and discard on a stick) card first was the correct play afterwards), so I killed her in response to the discard trigger for Tormentor.
After he lost so much I'd stabilied and won in a couple swings in the air.

Match 2 vs abzan stuff
I was really scared of the match-up: I'm running 14 creatures, rely on auras and cutlass to make them actually big, and don't really have the curve to reliably kill/tempo people before the stabilise and his big dinos + removal take over.
Game 1 I could run out Vraska on turn 5 but he's got Pterodon Knight and Emissary of Sunrise with a counter, and mana up. + Show Spoiler +
I'm playing around Vanquish the Weak eot + a dino next turn, so a minus has to target the Knight, then I chump the Emissary next turn and if he's got Vanquish eot + any creature, Vraska can't be saved so I have to minus again for essentially a 2-for-2 (since I had to chump the turn prior). Not what I want our of her, I need to be able to protect her as I won't match his late game otherwise.
If I plus her, vanquish + dino means I'm taking at least 3 damage, possibly have to chump the Emissary too or she goes to 2. Basically minusing her afterwards means she dies unless I keep drawing creatures and my opponent doesn't, and if I keep plussing her without drawing a 2/4 or better (and not losing it to removal) the tokens will chump the Emissary.

I don't think I can afford to play her into open mana, ideally I'd like him to spend mana removing something over developing his board first, and I need to develop mine.

He saw my Dreamcaller Siren from an exploration so I might as well run it there to buy a turn of his attacks. He casts Vanquish on it, great as I'm not in position to race and he doesn't have a flyer so far (no dino for Knight). I sandbag Vraska a couple more turns playing a Marauding Looter and moving the Cutlass around for better block, then she enters the fray. Thanks to that I can remove something, let her go down to 1 then keep plussing and either play creatures or leave mana up to make attack harder for my opponent. After a couple turns my opponent scoops, I assume he wouldn't be able to stick 2 flyers (to prevent a minus on the first one) and with an X/4 to stop Emissary attacks and force the tokens to chump, he didn't think he'd be able to do something before the ult.
Game 2 is a mulligan but he only plays Ixalli's Keeper. I end up bouncing it just to be able to t5 Marauding Looter off the treasure, a risky play but he seemed to do nothing either. I take a Ceratops hit because looting is way too important, and I have Siren's Ruse in case of blockers... none (well just the Keeper), so I get to play a hoarder, loot, play Siren's Ruse to untap and eat the Keeper when it attacks (and take the Ceratops again). I loot again, and on his turn I chump Ceratops with Hoarder, then finish with Dark Nourishment in the end step, using the hoarder's treasure to cast the other Marauder I looted into.
Being able to double loot each turn to get rid of lands is as ridiculously good as it sound and my opponent concedes after I do it twice and replace the 3-4 lands on top of my deck with too many creatures even when he goes Contract Killing + use the treasures for Vanquish. He shows me his hand, with the expected contents: white creatures and interdictions, and another Vanquish. I was planning on racing the Ceratops if need be, as I wanted to keep one of my few creatures immune to Vanquish (that even came above the loots) since I wanted to fight and end the game before he got his 3rd colour.
I think the match-up isn't good for me and I was lucky he burned his removal so eagerly on the Siren game 1, and didn't punish me not doing anything until the t4 eot bounce in game 2.

Match 3 vs UBr pirates
I know he has River's Rebuke as I saw the end of his match, he knows I have Vraska.
Game 1 he goes Siren Stormtamer, play Opt t3 to find 3rd land drop, Bloodletter... we're kinda racing since I have Sailor of Means with Cutlass, but then I drop Vraska. + Show Spoiler +
Killing a flyer then spamming plus would be nice, especially to remove his board as much as possible in case he's got River's Rebuke, but he's holding U up (he does on basically every turn). I think it would actually have been decent, it's UB so he's unlikely to have pump spells, and I know he doesn't like Mark of the Vampire as much as I do. He'll sac the Stormtamer then the Bloodletter will put Vraska to 1, but after that I can plus every turn, he can't remove her, and my other targeting spells are now online.
The drawback is that I can never minus her again.
My reasoning is that if I keep plussing, her loyalty will only go down 1 per turn (6 to 8 then 5, to 7 then 4, etc.) which gives me a couple turns to blast something if he doesn't hold up Stormtamer mana. That's kinda greedy I guess.

I have a Marauding looter in play from turn 5, but I can't attack easily quite yet because of Watertrap Weavers one after the other, but my opponent doesn't find his 6th land. I could dramatically hasten my clock by playing One with the Wind but I'm thinking I may need it as 2 "hasty" damage if he ends up playing the Rebuke, and I don't want to lose it if I play it, attack once then he topdecks a land. At that point I actually have the game won but I make a big mistake. + Show Spoiler +
2x One with the Wind, Storm Caller, queen's agent in hand. 6 lands in play, one treasure. I loot, hesitate, then discard a One with the Wind since I figure won't be able to burst him: he'll sac Stormtamer to counter the Caller's trigger, and thus will have enough blockers to not die as I can't play both auras on menace tokens to effectively get 8 unblockable damage.
My opponent taps out for the first time during the next turn, and plays Wanted Scoundrels and Watertrap Weaver keeping the Marauding Looter down (I have 3 Vraska tokens, a Sailor with cutlass). So I get to play Storm Caller, but even if I play the aura that's only 11 damage and he's at 12. Turns out if I'd actually kept the other aura, using Vraska's minus to make a treasure (even better on the Scoundrels) would have let me cast both auras and hit for 13. Play to your outs kids.

Thanksfully for me he doesn't topdeck a land the following turn and I win.
Game 2 is tempo stuff. I go 2/3 Squire, his Weaver buys him one attack, then I play Hoarder and he plays Cutlass. He takes the trade with my Hoarder, I follow up with quartermaster fetching my own cutlass.
He plays his own Marauding Looter and I don't find a land, I'm uncomfortable burning all my treasures as I want to play around bounce/counters and I'm terrified of him stalling to 6 lands. Bounce the looter, hit. He replays it and a 2-drop, and I get a land so I cast Dark Nourishment, glad that he didn't equip the looter, then swing again. What he's got left in hand are 2 lands and he doesn't topdeck something to save himself to he scoops.

Well, I'll take the 3-0, and I'll take the mythic from my own boosters, but I definitely was very lucky, and the table was soft. Had the club's president played instead of giving up his seat to the last second guy I'd never have gotten away with such a draft (he'd have taken more creatures and made a streamlined deck, reducing my quality), and the late late blue bombs in pack 2 were ridiculous. Then luck during games too, with my opponent keeping a hand unable to punish my slow start M2G2, or not finding his 6th land M3G1.

Since the club bought a lot of boxes for the drafts, president's got leftover "dino-size showdown packs" from buy-a-box, he's adding them to the picks (as in you can tell him "I'll skip this pick and take the pack instead"). They're pretty high EV just because the Rebecca Guay lands are ~1.50€ each and you may luck out on your rares. Getting a 3rd Vraska seems better (may have been tempted by the Jace, but he's in English and I figure with 3x Vraska I'm set till she rotates).

I don't feel like this draft taught me much about the format, because I got so lucky with rares and looters, and pack should surely have been pretty different (as my left neighbour said he was pretty much passing me a block-constructed UR deck).
My usual strategy of "pick a single colour pack 1, choose the other early pack 2 from the ones open pack 1 that are coming back" isn't applicable because of tribes making some cards pair-specific, and you usually can't get enough of a colour from one pack and a half due to the lack of playables.
On the other hand whenever I've settled in a pair and cut it hard (especially one colour), that colour is cut even harder from pack 2 and I somehow get punished. I don't quite get the signals or things in this format.
B/W are by far my most played colours and U the least. I really want to draft good UR (tempo) and BR (curve out with tormentors and arsonists and stuff backed up by tricks) decks in this format, but that's because pirates' kind of synergy is the one that appeals most to me. I doubt I'll manage to get a good merfolk deck tho, because it's much harder to get than a good vampire one (in terms of cards, eg. it needs to be opened in the pod, and opened for your seat), and people are always looking out for it.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
nafta
Profile Joined August 2010
Bulgaria18893 Posts
October 20 2017 08:45 GMT
#35476
On October 20 2017 05:47 iCanada wrote:
Eh, he probably just smokes in a confined space. All smokers stink but it's only any issue from more than 2 ft away unless they practically bathe in it in confined spaces in my experience. Any real wind or good breeze and you shouldn't heave an issue if you're further.



Show nested quote +
On October 19 2017 09:47 Scip wrote:
Is it really such a big deal? I once got told I smell like a smoker yet I never smoked in my life or hang around with smokers xD does it really hurt people's feelings that bad?


Many of smokers are real defensive about it in general. It is they are embarrassed that they are addicted and you know it; feel like they are being called out on their personality and flaws. As such a wide spectrum of personality types are likely to lash back at you.

That's why i like to broach the subject with a story of some other smoker being obnoxiously rude in a group setting. Less likely that person thinks you're being critical of them and it gives them a chance to just show you respect. But i could see how it' could be kinda bitchy / passive aggressive. Depends how you broach it.

Although many are pretty reasonable about it. Your mileage may very. Haha.

Well just look at a few comments further up to understand why smokers act super defensive very often lol.

~70% of my office smokes and it doesn't smell at all so clearly the specific person is just doing something wrong.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 20 2017 10:32 GMT
#35477
Interview went pretty well. Will find out next week if I get the job.
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
October 20 2017 12:26 GMT
#35478
On October 20 2017 19:32 Holyflare wrote:
Interview went pretty well. Will find out next week if I get the job.

glgl. did you have any other interviews set up externally or did nothing turn up so far this week?
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 20 2017 12:47 GMT
#35479
Didn't apply for anything, wanted to prepare instead. If I don't get it then I'll go application crazy.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
October 20 2017 13:23 GMT
#35480
Weee~

I thought you mentioned that after feeling bamboozled you'd started applying. Was it more a heat of the moment thing?
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Prev 1 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1885 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 582
Hyuk 481
Leta 92
TT1 18
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm248
League of Legends
JimRising 719
Other Games
summit1g9795
WinterStarcraft456
Mew2King93
ViBE77
ArmadaUGS59
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1026
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream138
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki30
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2214
League of Legends
• Rush1321
• Lourlo1093
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 56m
INu's Battles
6h 56m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
9h 56m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 56m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 56m
Replay Cast
17h 56m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 5h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.