• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:17
CEST 09:17
KST 16:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10832 users

The LiquidLegends Lounge - Page 1776

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1885 Next
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
October 23 2017 19:10 GMT
#35501
On October 24 2017 03:57 WaveofShadow wrote:
Just picked up a Samsung 960 and bought a goddamn direct replacement plan to go with it because fuck computers lately.

Now I get to go home later and hope my HDD is intact (and has more stuff on it than I expected).

Was almost going to shitlord on iris tomorrow but if all goes well I should be over watching already tonight

I hate Adulting. Wife has to get car fixed too and we have no idea what's wrong or how much it'll be....
Just fucking... Ugh


Responsibilities and bills and other bullshit is THE WORST.

Lucky me I find it better than homework, but STILL.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
killerdog
Profile Joined February 2010
Denmark6522 Posts
October 23 2017 20:14 GMT
#35502
This is reminding me I haven't backed up my statinary in like a year lol >.>

Maybe I should finally look into how the fuck you actually implement a raid setup
iCanada
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada10660 Posts
October 23 2017 20:43 GMT
#35503
On October 24 2017 03:57 WaveofShadow wrote:
Just picked up a Samsung 960 and bought a goddamn direct replacement plan to go with it because fuck computers lately.

Now I get to go home later and hope my HDD is intact (and has more stuff on it than I expected).

Was almost going to shitlord on iris tomorrow but if all goes well I should be over watching already tonight

I hate Adulting. Wife has to get car fixed too and we have no idea what's wrong or how much it'll be....
Just fucking... Ugh


What's going on with the car?
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-10-23 21:53:49
October 23 2017 21:51 GMT
#35504
On October 23 2017 23:29 Numy wrote:
Is that 500 for the year?!


It was 500 for about 30 hours of 1 on 1 sessions. Gonna be with him for like 5 weeks. Quite expensive for Malaysia but quite cheap for elsewhere which is most of the reason why I did it. He said he was gonna give me a personalized workout routine and make sure I knew wnough about it to keep doing it in USA or wherever. Hopefully will turn out to be a good thing.

But my in-laws suck! I wanted to wear a bark shirt and giant feather hat! And holy shit my back is sore. And I have to go there again in an hour.

In response to the "it's no longer a traditional event" news, fiance immediately dyed her hair purple. Her parents don't know yet. She's wonderful.


Good luck with the drive wave. We all know how scary the idea of losing data is.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
October 24 2017 00:06 GMT
#35505
if you put 500 bucks into getting fit then it can help keep you accountable at least.

a couple years ago my HDD died. i ended up having to use a third party tool to transfer over my files instead of the
that came with the samsung SSD, but it did eventually work.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 24 2017 00:48 GMT
#35506
On October 24 2017 05:43 iCanada wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2017 03:57 WaveofShadow wrote:
Just picked up a Samsung 960 and bought a goddamn direct replacement plan to go with it because fuck computers lately.

Now I get to go home later and hope my HDD is intact (and has more stuff on it than I expected).

Was almost going to shitlord on iris tomorrow but if all goes well I should be over watching already tonight

I hate Adulting. Wife has to get car fixed too and we have no idea what's wrong or how much it'll be....
Just fucking... Ugh


What's going on with the car?

It screams
We'll find out tomorrow
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
iCanada
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada10660 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-10-24 01:43:26
October 24 2017 01:28 GMT
#35507
My friend won't believe me that Mulan is a real good movie


On October 24 2017 09:48 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2017 05:43 iCanada wrote:
On October 24 2017 03:57 WaveofShadow wrote:
Just picked up a Samsung 960 and bought a goddamn direct replacement plan to go with it because fuck computers lately.

Now I get to go home later and hope my HDD is intact (and has more stuff on it than I expected).

Was almost going to shitlord on iris tomorrow but if all goes well I should be over watching already tonight

I hate Adulting. Wife has to get car fixed too and we have no idea what's wrong or how much it'll be....
Just fucking... Ugh


What's going on with the car?

It screams
We'll find out tomorrow


What kind of scream?

In general though sounds like either a bearing or a belt(either timing or accessories), depending on if it's from under the hood or the wheel area.

If it's from the hood it's probably a belt being worn. If it's timing belt then needs to be fixed right away, if it's any accessory then not really a big deal. Is it all the time or only if AC is on? Is it constant or only when cold? Belt itself is maybe 20 bucks, rest is Labour; on an American car maybe 2 hrs, on an Asian car I'd guess 6 to 8 hrs, on a euro car probably 10 to 12 hrs. So anywhere from 250 to like 1300 CAD fix.

If it's from wheel the chances are full hub worth ~70 bucks and maybe 1.5 hrs labour? So like 175 bucks per wheel, should likely do atleast the pair (ie both drive wheels or both follower wheels.).

Chances are it's one of those things. If mechanic says it's one of those things and tries to tell you its more than that ish take it somewhere else he's trying to snake ya.

If it's a standard could be input or output shaft bearing too I suppose. That would be like 50 bucks then 8 hrs labour. If it's that I'd do the clutch at the same time. Would be same labour for both.

Only other thing I could think of would be warped pistons if you had a mickey mouse vehicle (Like say... a Lada, Kia, or a Mitsubishi from 2001-2006ish [Lol 0-0-0 financing was a bad idea...]), but I sincerely doubt it even in that case. I'd say chances are good its a belt.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 24 2017 03:36 GMT
#35508
Mechanic is brother in law's best friend
Already basically fixed my car once for free---I'm not worried he's gonna cheat us.

Happens when the wheel turns sometimes, other times it's constant.

Also new SSD is up and running. Lost a bunch of pictures and some other stuff I'm not sure of but overall things are ok

Now I have to reconfigure everything and redownload every program in the world
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
killerdog
Profile Joined February 2010
Denmark6522 Posts
October 24 2017 04:36 GMT
#35509
On October 24 2017 12:36 WaveofShadow wrote:
Mechanic is brother in law's best friend
Already basically fixed my car once for free---I'm not worried he's gonna cheat us.

Happens when the wheel turns sometimes, other times it's constant.

Also new SSD is up and running. Lost a bunch of pictures and some other stuff I'm not sure of but overall things are ok

Now I have to reconfigure everything and redownload every program in the world

https://ninite.com/ is your friend ^^
Ansibled
Profile Joined November 2014
United Kingdom9872 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-10-24 14:52:04
October 24 2017 14:51 GMT
#35510
Hearthstone spooky arena is the most fun I've had with the game in a while, you get a free run too.
'StarCraft is just a fairy tale told to scare children actually.'
TL+ Member
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-10-24 16:39:49
October 24 2017 16:38 GMT
#35511
On October 24 2017 09:48 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2017 05:43 iCanada wrote:
On October 24 2017 03:57 WaveofShadow wrote:
Just picked up a Samsung 960 and bought a goddamn direct replacement plan to go with it because fuck computers lately.

Now I get to go home later and hope my HDD is intact (and has more stuff on it than I expected).

Was almost going to shitlord on iris tomorrow but if all goes well I should be over watching already tonight

I hate Adulting. Wife has to get car fixed too and we have no idea what's wrong or how much it'll be....
Just fucking... Ugh


What's going on with the car?

It screams
We'll find out tomorrow


I'm picturing your car just shouting at the top of its lungs like the screaming sun in Rick and Morty.

On October 24 2017 13:36 killerdog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2017 12:36 WaveofShadow wrote:
Mechanic is brother in law's best friend
Already basically fixed my car once for free---I'm not worried he's gonna cheat us.

Happens when the wheel turns sometimes, other times it's constant.

Also new SSD is up and running. Lost a bunch of pictures and some other stuff I'm not sure of but overall things are ok

Now I have to reconfigure everything and redownload every program in the world

https://ninite.com/ is your friend ^^


Super useful site. Although looking at it now, I'm surprised R and R Studio aren't listed under the developer tools
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
iCanada
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada10660 Posts
October 24 2017 16:54 GMT
#35512
https://i.imgur.com/jQZuXDi.gifv

That is possibly the most Canadian thing I've ever seen.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-10-24 17:32:06
October 24 2017 17:30 GMT
#35513
I'm famous now?

+ Show Spoiler +
twitter.com

That's me on the left. :D


It's live streamed tomorrow if anyone is interested in public inquiries lol.
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
October 24 2017 17:35 GMT
#35514
On October 25 2017 02:30 Holyflare wrote:
I'm famous now?

+ Show Spoiler +
twitter.com

That's me on the left. :D


It's live streamed tomorrow if anyone is interested in public inquiries lol.

The really old dude or are you scratching your butt on camera?

Seems interesting, how long have you been in this line of work? I don't think I've ever heard you talk about it.
It's your boy Guzma!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 24 2017 17:39 GMT
#35515
Tucking my shirt in :D!

I don't normally do court stuff, I normally transcribe it? I have absolutely no idea why but I'm covering the guy who presents electronic evidence in court this week so that's my job. Don't know if it's related to the new job I applied to or not but it beats typing and the monotonous routine that I'm usually in so I'm not gonna complain.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-10-24 18:45:18
October 24 2017 18:43 GMT
#35516
On October 24 2017 23:51 Ansibled wrote:
Hearthstone spooky arena is the most fun I've had with the game in a while, you get a free run too.

Pretty garbage in my experience, though I don't know if getting gifted 5 epics at the start is specific to this arena or something they've been doing for awhile.
Games have basically been "am I playing against someone who got to pick a class with non-shit cards + warlock hero power? If not, who draws the impactful epics first?" for me, worse than the last time they gifted a free ticket.

@Holyflare damn I know we've actually been at it for years now and we're all getting old men and stuff, but it always feels weird to see pictures of y'all and thinking "oh but, it's actually a fully formed adult and all, not a young guy!"
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Eppa!
Profile Joined November 2010
Sweden4641 Posts
October 25 2017 12:21 GMT
#35517
Idk dude I went 12-2 with Shaman+Mage. I think that worst hero power classes are really strong with strongest hero powers, you can tempo out hard enough Hunter+Rogue, Shaman+Rogue and Warrior+Rogue to get good results with them.
"Can't wait till Monday" Cixah+Waveofshadow. "Needs to be monday. Weekend please go by quickly." Gahlo
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
October 25 2017 13:47 GMT
#35518
D&D quotes are always great

From last night - "If the world was dreaming, this is the dream it would have of its physical self."
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
October 25 2017 14:13 GMT
#35519
On October 25 2017 21:21 Eppa! wrote:
Idk dude I went 12-2 with Shaman+Mage. I think that worst hero power classes are really strong with strongest hero powers, you can tempo out hard enough Hunter+Rogue, Shaman+Rogue and Warrior+Rogue to get good results with them.


I went 9-3 with Mage/Priest, I would have done better but I was tired and accidentally healed an enemy minion instead of my own and thus died. RIP.

It was fun but I'm not dumping more gold into it.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
phyvo
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States5635 Posts
October 25 2017 14:51 GMT
#35520
On October 25 2017 22:47 jcarlsoniv wrote:
D&D quotes are always great

From last night - "If the world was dreaming, this is the dream it would have of its physical self."


Hah, I that's a good one. You guys kind of make me envious. Everything I touched here at LL died horribly and I'm kind of nervous about trying to join an online group (so far I haven't met any IRL friends who do any tabletop stuff). It's fun to think about characters and stuff but at this point maybe I should just start writing fiction.

Regardless though I'm glad that you guys have kept it up for all this time.
"BE A MANGO TO SLEEP LIKE A SNORING TIGER" - Monte
Prev 1 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1885 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 912
ggaemo 457
Stork 328
Leta 213
PianO 109
Larva 84
Hyuk 31
ZergMaN 25
yabsab 21
Bale 20
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm171
League of Legends
JimRising 447
Reynor88
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King171
Westballz33
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor780
Other Games
summit1g10029
C9.Mang0250
Sick168
PiGStarcraft132
ArmadaUGS41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick627
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream158
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2288
League of Legends
• Lourlo1268
• Stunt525
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
2h 43m
Online Event
3h 43m
FEL
8h 43m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 43m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 43m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
INu's Battles
1d 4h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.