• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:01
CEST 21:01
KST 04:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9534 users

[LoL Stream] Requizen - Page 7

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 12 Next All
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 02 2013 12:13 GMT
#121
Played a normal right after you went to bed with DURRHURRDERP on his smurf; there was a Vlad in that game who carried real hard.
I don't have a LoLreplay or anything of it but I just thought I'd let you know in case you actually felt like playing him more often.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
August 02 2013 13:33 GMT
#122
No. Fuck Vlad.

I'm kidding of course. He's a good champion, I just don't think he fits my playstyle. I also suck with him, so rather than forcing myself to learn and get good with a champ I dislike, I'm going to get good with champs I enjoy playing.
It's your boy Guzma!
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
August 02 2013 14:42 GMT
#123
Also, no stream tonight, LCS viewing party. Will return Saturday or Sunday~
It's your boy Guzma!
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
August 03 2013 03:14 GMT
#124
Decided to play a couple games before bed, come join!

http://www.twitch.tv/requizen
It's your boy Guzma!
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
August 03 2013 06:19 GMT
#125
On the next Requizen stream: I read GoT to Ghandi while I queue for ranked!

Also Teemo :3
It's your boy Guzma!
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
August 04 2013 15:02 GMT
#126
Gonna be streaming sporadically all day. Live now, dunno when I'll stop~
It's your boy Guzma!
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-05 02:06:11
August 05 2013 02:01 GMT
#127
Well Req I'm trying to watch you, I really am, but Twitch won't work for me.
gg

Edit: Yeah this is fucking weird. Can't get any streams on TL or Twitch itself to load, but all the streams on Solomid work fine.
Req, get 50 viewers so they add you to the scanner, kthx.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
August 05 2013 02:06 GMT
#128
On August 05 2013 11:01 WaveofShadow wrote:
Well Req I'm trying to watch you, I really am, but Twitch won't work for me.
gg

Edit: Yeah this is fucking weird. Can't get any streams on TL or Twitch itself to load, but all the streams on Solomid work fine.
Req, get 50 viewers so they add you to the scanner, kthx.

try the tl viewer?
It's your boy Guzma!
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 05 2013 02:11 GMT
#129
Reading comprehension, breh.
Now its loading but no chat.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
August 05 2013 18:23 GMT
#130
Was fun duoing with you Req. You took my ribbing well and kept a positive attitude when things were really bleak. Being able to enjoy yourself like that even when the game is a lost cause is more important than people realize. I do, however, have a few thoughts as to how you can improve in your various roles.

First, you need to work on animation cancelling your auto-attacks. You might already be familiar with the concept, but you're not executing it (I went back and checked the archive from yesterday). In short, the actual attack occurs roughly halfway through the animation, meaning that everything that follows that point is superfluous. By moving before the animation ends you still hit/fire, but dramatically reduce the time spent stationary. This is critical to last-hitting safely, and is the fundamental building block for fighting on the move (which you could also stand to improve).

Second, try to think on your feet more. It's hard to calmly and quickly assess difficult situations (e.g. skirmishes and team fights), but if you can avoid acting on instinct you can make opportunities and plays that will win you games. Going back through your games and trying to see these possibilities after the fact can help you start seeing them as they happen.

Finally, don't psych yourself out. In the Zac game (before we queued together) you quietly freaked out because you didn't get a leash or your red, and passed up an easy double kill opportunity top as a result. Then when you and Kat got into a fight over it you threatened to afk or feed. Don't do that. Keep calm and gain Elo.

Looking forward to next time.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
August 05 2013 20:02 GMT
#131
Do you plan on streaming yourself btw Monte? I saw on your blog the note where you say you plan to try getting a higher tier before you try your hand again at educational stuff.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
August 05 2013 20:28 GMT
#132
Maybe, but I've got too many things going on right now for me to commit to anything specific.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
August 05 2013 21:59 GMT
#133
tyty Monte~

Playing some things until ranked comes back, feel free to drop in and say hi~
It's your boy Guzma!
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
August 05 2013 22:13 GMT
#134
Twitch appears to be back... still waiting on Ranked tho. Reading KS to my viewers until then~
It's your boy Guzma!
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
August 05 2013 22:44 GMT
#135
I'm off to dinner anyway. But I'll check in if I can when I get back.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
August 05 2013 22:45 GMT
#136
On August 06 2013 07:44 Seuss wrote:
I'm off to dinner anyway. But I'll check in if I can when I get back.

K~

Ranked is back, gonna solo
It's your boy Guzma!
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
August 06 2013 02:03 GMT
#137
The streaming will continue until morale LP improves
It's your boy Guzma!
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
August 06 2013 12:54 GMT
#138
So who won in the end, the Teemo or you?
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
August 06 2013 13:57 GMT
#139
On August 06 2013 21:54 Alaric wrote:
So who won in the end, the Teemo or you?

Teemo Our Yi baited me into a dive early on and I gave up a kill, then I tried to all-in him at 6 with no items and realized that I couldn't quite do that when he was full health and up a kill. It just kinda snowballed from there. Oh well, was 3-2 with Diana at the end of the day, she's so fun~

Things I learned yesterday:

  • Diana is hella fun if I don't play like a dummy
  • Teemo can apparently play bot lane with Support Shen and carry a game
  • Support Ryze is dumb
  • Diana Q is pretty hard to land and I should make sure it's going to before I ult in


And of course the normal stuff like last hitting and what not, which I've been improving on lately at least.
It's your boy Guzma!
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
August 06 2013 14:14 GMT
#140
Always Rapidstar, never not Rapidstar.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #2
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason216
BRAT_OK 88
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14151
Mini 243
BeSt 209
Dewaltoss 151
Mind 87
Hyun 43
NaDa 22
Bale 21
Artosis 7
ZZZero.O 2
Dota 2
qojqva2801
420jenkins485
Counter-Strike
fl0m4257
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5591
Khaldor1422
Liquid`Hasu1104
MindelVK13
Other Games
summit1g3632
FrodaN1993
B2W.Neo814
byalli423
ToD130
QueenE72
Railgan50
Mew2King40
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1231
BasetradeTV219
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream54
StarCraft 2
angryscii 35
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 40
• Reevou 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 23
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3863
Other Games
• imaqtpie685
• Shiphtur279
• WagamamaTV233
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 59m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 59m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
15h 59m
Monday Night Weeklies
20h 59m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 15h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.