• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:05
CEST 18:05
KST 01:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7711 users

[LoL Stream] Requizen - Page 5

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11 12 Next All
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
July 25 2013 20:27 GMT
#81
Duo with Upperbound~
It's your boy Guzma!
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-25 21:58:42
July 25 2013 21:10 GMT
#82
In honor or req I'll be tuning in while working late. Don't distract me too much

<3
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-25 22:03:52
July 25 2013 22:03 GMT
#83
Chat doesn't load for me, is there something else to do apart from reloading?

Nvm. it loaded right after I clicked "post". ._.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-25 22:24:03
July 25 2013 22:12 GMT
#84
Req, stop being so stingy with your wards, you keep getting surprised by people in bushes ^^

Battle cry sona. I really wish chat worked
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
upperbound
Profile Joined September 2011
United States2300 Posts
July 26 2013 02:44 GMT
#85
Was fun playing with you today, Req. Looking forward to some more games soon.
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
July 26 2013 14:41 GMT
#86
Gonna do a write up like I usually do~

Long story short: I played like shit. I can blame most of it on my pure lack of sleep and mental burnout from the 30 hour work day, but still.

  • Sona is made of paper. This occasionally sucks when I facecheck bushes.
  • If my team wants me to join them instead of remaining to split push, even if I keep 2-3 people in my lane all game so they can take the rest of the map... maybe I shouldn't just ignore them, it just seemed to piss them off.
  • Can't be stingy with ults. I don't remember if that came up yesterday, but it's a thing nonetheless.


Probs gonna stream Sunday, gone tonight and tomorrow.

On July 26 2013 11:44 upperbound wrote:
Was fun playing with you today, Req. Looking forward to some more games soon.

Hell yeah, thanks for carrying me those last few games. I promise I play (marginally) better when my brain isn't fried like an egg. We duo again sometimes for sure :3
It's your boy Guzma!
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
July 28 2013 19:31 GMT
#87
Streaming around now. Gonna be doing some duo unless someone pops on~

Just playing to improve today, will see how victory comes alongside that.
It's your boy Guzma!
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
July 28 2013 21:17 GMT
#88
Technical difficulties aside, streaming will continue until I improve!
It's your boy Guzma!
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 29 2013 00:13 GMT
#89
Awwww I missed it?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
July 29 2013 00:17 GMT
#90
I'll be back later, just gotta run some errands. Planning on streaming late~
It's your boy Guzma!
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
July 29 2013 01:27 GMT
#91
Stream's back up!
It's your boy Guzma!
nyxnyxnyx
Profile Joined April 2010
Indonesia2978 Posts
July 29 2013 01:40 GMT
#92
scumbag req, says he wants to improve, plays bots
cool beans
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
July 29 2013 01:43 GMT
#93
blame waveofbastard
It's your boy Guzma!
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
July 29 2013 02:45 GMT
#94
Silver 3 promo series~
It's your boy Guzma!
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
July 29 2013 14:57 GMT
#95
I tilted pretty hard, and I apologize.

  • Garen was a bad pick. Not only did we need some extra teamfighting power and damage, I also hadn't played him in months.
  • As was pointed out to me, I don't know how to assess the amount of damage I do with most of my champions. This led to several situations where I could have secured a kill or gone into a fight, but didn't.
  • I'm not communicating to my team enough. Not that they'll listen, but I should try anyway.
  • Combat shrooms when I'm playing Teemo, would have saved me in a couple situations.
  • Enemy ability timings. I often am afraid of going in, even though the enemy's ult/burst/escape/CC is down. I need to keep track of these.
  • Enemy and my own relative strengths. This is often what leads me to needless deaths or playing like a pansy when I should be asserting myself.


I'll be focusing on these tonight:

  • Using actives/ultimates/summoners on cooldown as much as possible.
  • Unless a situation is obviously bad (like my last Yi "play"), I'm just going to go hard in every situation and learn my limits the hard way.
  • Talk to my teammates at least once every few minutes in every game, even if they're raging. Mute only goes one way, after all.
  • Last hitting. Sorry Wave


I'll start streaming tonight around 7PM CST, hopefully. I really appreciate you guys sticking with me through my rage and shit play, sorry if I'm not entertaining or act like an asshole. You've all helped me a lot, and honestly I went overall positive yesterday despite my rage.
It's your boy Guzma!
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 29 2013 15:16 GMT
#96
On July 29 2013 23:57 Requizen wrote:
I tilted pretty hard, and I apologize.

  • Garen was a bad pick. Not only did we need some extra teamfighting power and damage, I also hadn't played him in months.
  • As was pointed out to me, I don't know how to assess the amount of damage I do with most of my champions. This led to several situations where I could have secured a kill or gone into a fight, but didn't.
  • I'm not communicating to my team enough. Not that they'll listen, but I should try anyway.
  • Combat shrooms when I'm playing Teemo, would have saved me in a couple situations.
  • Enemy ability timings. I often am afraid of going in, even though the enemy's ult/burst/escape/CC is down. I need to keep track of these.
  • Enemy and my own relative strengths. This is often what leads me to needless deaths or playing like a pansy when I should be asserting myself.


I'll be focusing on these tonight:

  • Using actives/ultimates/summoners on cooldown as much as possible.
  • Unless a situation is obviously bad (like my last Yi "play"), I'm just going to go hard in every situation and learn my limits the hard way.
  • Talk to my teammates at least once every few minutes in every game, even if they're raging. Mute only goes one way, after all.
  • Last hitting. Sorry Wave


I'll start streaming tonight around 7PM CST, hopefully. I really appreciate you guys sticking with me through my rage and shit play, sorry if I'm not entertaining or act like an asshole. You've all helped me a lot, and honestly I went overall positive yesterday despite my rage.

Comments on your comments:
Essentially your list is fairly accurate---I'm a little biased when you refer to communication with enemy team though because when I used to play ranked I often found it was better for me and I raged less when I muted and ignored everyone and just 'spoke' through pings and such. I found communication would only go so far; when people think you're wrong or won't listen to you or flame, communicating doesn't help too much. Obviously that won't always be the case but I just found not communicating was better for me personally for a while. I'm good at leading a team through voice chat, not a bunch of strangers through typing.

Your list of things to improve upon is a good one.
-I suggested last night maybe putting up a couple stickies on your monitor to remind you to use actives/battleshrooms or something.
-Going hard or going home is a drastic change in playstyle that will take some getting used to. Hopefully it will help you gain a better idea of ability damage/enemy abilities and when all-ins will work or won't.
-Your last hitting defs needs work, don't have to apologize to me (I don't even know why you did)---is it maybe that you sort of lose focus while laning pretty easily?

Should be around later to watch. Maybe we can even duo if I can secure the better computer for a bit.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
July 29 2013 15:45 GMT
#97
You commented on my last hitting and I kinda snapped at you, but I do really need to improve at it.
It's your boy Guzma!
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 29 2013 16:13 GMT
#98
Just stumbled upon this btw.
http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/1j9ndv/hello_i_reached_diamond_3_by_only_playing_teemo/
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
July 29 2013 16:35 GMT
#99
Do you really want me to Teemo or dodge? Because I will Teemo or dodge.
It's your boy Guzma!
upperbound
Profile Joined September 2011
United States2300 Posts
July 29 2013 19:14 GMT
#100
Hey man, games like last night happen. There were a few things that you could have done to make a difference, but try not to take any particular game too hard. You did a lot of things right in that Garen game, but ultimately not enough for the win. I had a similar experience today where I started 4-0 in a Shen vs. Yorick lane (I don't even know how Yorick loses lane to Shen...), bot swapped up top after winning their lane,, and I killed Vayne in that swapped lane. However, some games are really hard to win. I had a Sunfire and a Wits End at 15:00, but my team could never stay alive long enough to actually fight 5v5 -- sometimes people just don't listen. However, I have had the opposite experience a number of times, where if you highlight good plays during rough times and keep morale high, you can often snowball a single good fight or pick into a bunch of objectives. I feel like the game last night could possibly have been a candidate for that kind of tactic.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 523
BRAT_OK 49
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31162
Bisu 2702
Shuttle 1679
Hyuk 1013
Mini 819
EffOrt 818
Larva 422
Soma 380
ZerO 243
firebathero 224
[ Show more ]
hero 137
sorry 72
Sexy 57
Hyun 46
PianO 45
Mong 42
Pusan 37
Trap 34
ToSsGirL 33
Killer 28
zelot 18
Terrorterran 16
Rock 13
JulyZerg 11
Bale 11
Sacsri 10
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc10112
qojqva1910
Dendi1001
Counter-Strike
fl0m2746
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1455
crisheroes1146
Liquid`Hasu638
Other Games
singsing1975
B2W.Neo1000
Beastyqt646
FrodaN624
Mlord386
Hui .236
Livibee180
Liquid`VortiX157
KnowMe120
ArmadaUGS110
Mew2King71
Trikslyr24
CosmosSc2 16
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 66
• StrangeGG 39
• mYiSmile119
• Adnapsc2 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• Azhi_Dahaki1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8080
League of Legends
• Jankos1832
Other Games
• Shiphtur203
• WagamamaTV191
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
55m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 55m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 55m
INu's Battles
19h 55m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
22h 55m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 23h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.