• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:56
CEST 11:56
KST 18:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12400 users

[LoL Stream] Requizen - Page 3

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
March 05 2013 01:26 GMT
#41
Streaming
It's your boy Guzma!
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
March 19 2013 00:38 GMT
#42
Streaming
It's your boy Guzma!
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
March 19 2013 23:52 GMT
#43
Stream's up, music and League
It's your boy Guzma!
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 30 2013 21:10 GMT
#44
Yay for duo queue!
Watch me fail to get promoted!
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
April 06 2013 17:36 GMT
#45
Streaming duo with a friend
It's your boy Guzma!
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
April 14 2013 22:23 GMT
#46
Streaming ranked 5s with people
It's your boy Guzma!
Zergneedsfood
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States10671 Posts
April 14 2013 22:40 GMT
#47
You didnt stream our duo queue? lame
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Make a contract with me and join TLADT | Onodera isn't actually a girl, she's just a doormat you walk over to get to the girl. - Numy 2015
sylverfyre
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8298 Posts
April 14 2013 23:45 GMT
#48
Get Req'd son.
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
April 20 2013 05:02 GMT
#49
STREAMING

THERE IS A WAVE HERE

TEE HEE
It's your boy Guzma!
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
May 14 2013 00:11 GMT
#50
Streaming
http://www.twitch.tv/Requizen
duo with ObeseChicken
It's your boy Guzma!
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
July 22 2013 22:43 GMT
#51
Streaming myself attempting not to suck, no promises.
It's your boy Guzma!
BlackPaladin
Profile Joined May 2010
United States9316 Posts
July 23 2013 00:21 GMT
#52
On July 23 2013 07:43 Requizen wrote:
Streaming myself attempting not to suck, no promises.


Is it even possible to fail at ATTEMPTING not to suck? :D
"Your full potential does not matter if you do not use all 100% of it."
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
July 23 2013 13:40 GMT
#53
Things that my fantastic stream chat pointed out that I need to work on:

  1. Locked Camera
    Killed me in that Kennen game, definitely could have helped me in others.
  2. Stockpiling gold
    Spent way too much time attacking a tower after forcing them back or killing them while I had 1.5k + gold.
  3. Having a plan
    I had a lot of times where I was just kind of farming or running from place to place without having a plan, should have been with the team trying to force fights or splitpushing a lane instead.
  4. Never using teleport or using it poorly
    Self explanitory.


Let me know if there's anything I missed in my analysis. I think my plan for the future is:

  • Don't run Teleport unless I'm Shen or a heavy splitpusher. I don't use it enough and I would be better served having Ignite so I don't have to focus on correct Teleport utilization on top of the other things I'm learning.
  • Backing after every kill and shove. Also backing when I have a gold pool and can shove the lane to their tower.
  • Every couple minutes stop and ask myself what my plan is. I tried to do this last night, but still ended up doing nothing a lot.


Thanks to all the viewers and friends!
It's your boy Guzma!
upperbound
Profile Joined September 2011
United States2300 Posts
July 23 2013 14:30 GMT
#54
Had a lot of fun watching last night. Keep it up.
nyxnyxnyx
Profile Joined April 2010
Indonesia2978 Posts
July 23 2013 14:42 GMT
#55
An easy plan to think about is: how do I secure the next Dragon?
cool beans
zer0das
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States8519 Posts
July 23 2013 17:26 GMT
#56
One bit of advice: accept the fact you're going to make mistakes, and try not to let it bother you. Say to yourself "okay, this is what I did wrong, and this is what I could improve upon next time" and don't beat yourself up over it. I may post in the qq thread a lot, but if I got as worked up as you did in your last promo game, I think I'd keel over dead.

And once you asked what you should be doing and did it, that game was wrapped up like a present on Christmas.
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
July 24 2013 01:33 GMT
#57
Time to improve!

http://www.twitch.tv/requizen/
It's your boy Guzma!
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 24 2013 01:39 GMT
#58
Noooo I'm gonna miss it
Stream for at least 3 hours, k?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
sylverfyre
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8298 Posts
July 24 2013 01:46 GMT
#59
On July 23 2013 22:40 Requizen wrote:
Things that my fantastic stream chat pointed out that I need to work on:

  1. Locked Camera
    Killed me in that Kennen game, definitely could have helped me in others.
  2. Stockpiling gold
    Spent way too much time attacking a tower after forcing them back or killing them while I had 1.5k + gold.
  3. Having a plan
    I had a lot of times where I was just kind of farming or running from place to place without having a plan, should have been with the team trying to force fights or splitpushing a lane instead.
  4. Never using teleport or using it poorly
    Self explanitory.


Let me know if there's anything I missed in my analysis. I think my plan for the future is:

  • Don't run Teleport unless I'm Shen or a heavy splitpusher. I don't use it enough and I would be better served having Ignite so I don't have to focus on correct Teleport utilization on top of the other things I'm learning.
  • Backing after every kill and shove. Also backing when I have a gold pool and can shove the lane to their tower.
  • Every couple minutes stop and ask myself what my plan is. I tried to do this last night, but still ended up doing nothing a lot.


Thanks to all the viewers and friends!

Running Teleport as top when the opponent is shen is another easymode "when do I teleport?" Teleport in response to him teleporting (if your team isn't just getting totally dunked)
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
July 24 2013 02:27 GMT
#60
Gawd dammit Req. Wai your stream no mobile enabled?
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 7230
Horang2 553
Hyuk 445
BeSt 442
Stork 164
sorry 107
Killer 95
Pusan 76
Shinee 71
Hyun 69
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 60
Bonyth 49
Snow 48
Bale 36
Hm[arnc] 31
Mind 24
JYJ 21
Sacsri 17
Noble 8
Dota 2
XcaliburYe4
League of Legends
JimRising 489
Other Games
gofns33891
singsing2018
ArmadaUGS78
Mew2King76
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick663
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream165
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 54
• Adnapsc2 22
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2304
League of Legends
• Lourlo1368
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4m
CranKy Ducklings12
INu's Battles
2h 4m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
5h 4m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 4m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 4m
Replay Cast
13h 4m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 1h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.