On August 06 2013 23:14 mordek wrote:
Always Rapidstar, never not Rapidstar.
Always Rapidstar, never not Rapidstar.
I feel like I'm missing a joke here
| Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn |
|
Requizen
United States33802 Posts
On August 06 2013 23:14 mordek wrote: Always Rapidstar, never not Rapidstar. I feel like I'm missing a joke here | ||
|
mordek
United States12705 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Requizen
United States33802 Posts
| ||
|
mordek
United States12705 Posts
| ||
|
Capped
United Kingdom7236 Posts
| ||
|
Requizen
United States33802 Posts
Stream is live, come join me~ | ||
|
Roffles
Pitcairn19291 Posts
| ||
|
Requizen
United States33802 Posts
I tilt kinda easily. Working on it. | ||
|
Roffles
Pitcairn19291 Posts
On August 07 2013 09:34 Requizen wrote: Sorry I blew up at you :\ I tilt kinda easily. Working on it. Idgaf. Why you acting all apologetic? Just do it next time and stop being a little bitch about it. | ||
|
Requizen
United States33802 Posts
On August 07 2013 09:35 Roffles wrote: Show nested quote + On August 07 2013 09:34 Requizen wrote: Sorry I blew up at you :\ I tilt kinda easily. Working on it. Idgaf. Why you acting all apologetic? Just do it next time and stop being a little bitch about it. Because when you act meanly towards someone the correct response is to be polite and apologize? That's the type of manners I was always taught. | ||
|
Roffles
Pitcairn19291 Posts
On August 07 2013 09:38 Requizen wrote: Show nested quote + On August 07 2013 09:35 Roffles wrote: On August 07 2013 09:34 Requizen wrote: Sorry I blew up at you :\ I tilt kinda easily. Working on it. Idgaf. Why you acting all apologetic? Just do it next time and stop being a little bitch about it. Because when you act meanly towards someone the correct response is to be polite and apologize? That's the type of manners I was always taught. Wouldn't have to apologize if you didn't throw a temper tantrum with wild excuses flying everywhere. Yes, the phrasing of it was crude, but no harm meant, was only used to say you play like a coward. Whatever, get over it and learn from it. | ||
|
WaveofShadow
Canada31495 Posts
<3 Req no tilty! Bad! Can't watch until sunday; I expect to see noticeable improvement by then. Do eet | ||
|
zer0das
United States8519 Posts
On August 07 2013 10:55 WaveofShadow wrote: Roffles #1 abrasive asshole. Honestly, if I tried to remember all the instances of Roffles being a prick, I think my head would explode.<3 | ||
|
WaveofShadow
Canada31495 Posts
| ||
|
Requizen
United States33802 Posts
| ||
|
GhandiEAGLE
United States20754 Posts
On August 07 2013 13:00 Requizen wrote: stream's up if anyone cares That's a tilting mentality imo + Show Spoiler + | ||
|
Requizen
United States33802 Posts
Scumbag Ghandi posts in thread but doesn't join stream | ||
|
Requizen
United States33802 Posts
| ||
|
Requizen
United States33802 Posts
| ||
|
Seuss
United States10536 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
|
|
|