• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:17
CEST 23:17
KST 06:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7028 users

The Shikyo Memorial for QQ Therapy - Page 585

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 583 584 585 586 587 687 Next
739
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bearded Elder29905 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-26 12:09:20
August 26 2014 12:09 GMT
#11681
Also I've noticed that people tend to report players that are feeding/fucking up their lanes for "Verbal abuse" instead of other things, simply because when you report someone for being not skilled enough doesn't do shit to them and being reported for verbal abuse or verbal harassment can end up with you getting chat restriction.
WriterSalty oldboy that loves memes | One and only back-to-back Liquibet Winner
Fuzzmosis
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada752 Posts
August 26 2014 14:18 GMT
#11682
I stopped playing Dota 2 because I can't stand all the luck.

Then I played a game as twitch vs Graves. Win lane, 3 kills up, ahead in CS, get IE first. Not best choice, but he's going the same path, so ahead in everything, I can duel him, right? Twitch's speciality, appear, get first shot in, have my buff on and crits just make people explode.

First time, he doesn't even have a completed IE, crits me 3/3 times, I crit 0-5. Lose the duel, twitch's specialty.
Second time, 2/4 crits for him, 0/5 for me.
Third time, 2/6 crits for him, 0/4 for me.
Fourth time: He's exhausted. 5/6 crits, 0/6 crits for me, and I lose a 2v1 against him.

I was counting. 1/26 crits on Graves at 25% item wise. He had around 50% on me, same itemization. I can 100% say I lost that game because of luck, and that's so rare. Thanks RNG. I guess I should just go play some Faceless void and backtrack 100% of all damage to make up for that bullshit disparity.

Riot, can we please have crit chance just be a fucking counter, ALA Ashe passive? I know disparity like this is rare, but that was more bullshit than anyone should need to deal with.

It wasn't that I wasn't critting at all. Against his team, minions, no problem. Just on my target, my goal as an ADC twitch, his specialty, the game decided that I was going to lose. I ended the game with the highest damage to champions... but couldn't kill Graves because luck decided that I should go fuck myself.
I'm From Canada, so they think I'm slow, eh?
Osmoses
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Sweden5302 Posts
August 26 2014 15:07 GMT
#11683
Well sure rng can screw you, but you still shouldn't duel Graves as Twitch :p
Excuse me hun, but what is your name? Vivian? I woke up next to you naked and, uh, did we, um?
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12008 Posts
August 26 2014 16:08 GMT
#11684
On August 26 2014 20:34 miicah wrote:
Why the fuck doesnt this game have backdoor protection like dota


It has.

"REINFORCED ARMOR

Unique Passive - Reinforced Armor: Gains 150 armor and 150 magic resistance when no enemy minions are in range for attack."

Is on all turrets.

On August 26 2014 23:18 Fuzzmosis wrote:
I stopped playing Dota 2 because I can't stand all the luck.

Then I played a game as twitch vs Graves. Win lane, 3 kills up, ahead in CS, get IE first. Not best choice, but he's going the same path, so ahead in everything, I can duel him, right? Twitch's speciality, appear, get first shot in, have my buff on and crits just make people explode.

First time, he doesn't even have a completed IE, crits me 3/3 times, I crit 0-5. Lose the duel, twitch's specialty.
Second time, 2/4 crits for him, 0/5 for me.
Third time, 2/6 crits for him, 0/4 for me.
Fourth time: He's exhausted. 5/6 crits, 0/6 crits for me, and I lose a 2v1 against him.

I was counting. 1/26 crits on Graves at 25% item wise. He had around 50% on me, same itemization. I can 100% say I lost that game because of luck, and that's so rare. Thanks RNG. I guess I should just go play some Faceless void and backtrack 100% of all damage to make up for that bullshit disparity.

Riot, can we please have crit chance just be a fucking counter, ALA Ashe passive? I know disparity like this is rare, but that was more bullshit than anyone should need to deal with.

It wasn't that I wasn't critting at all. Against his team, minions, no problem. Just on my target, my goal as an ADC twitch, his specialty, the game decided that I was going to lose. I ended the game with the highest damage to champions... but couldn't kill Graves because luck decided that I should go fuck myself.


Lol already doesn't use true RNG, it uses a sort of Pseudo RNG which decreases the chance of you streaking. I also highly doubt the accuracy of your data. Have you considered the idea that the reason that you lost is the fact that dueling a graves as twitch is usually not a good idea?
wussleeQ
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States3130 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-26 16:27:37
August 26 2014 16:27 GMT
#11685
i was wondering why everyone was raging in this thread and then realized i clicked on the wrong thread >: (
BW -> League -> CSGO
Capped
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom7236 Posts
August 26 2014 17:09 GMT
#11686
@ Last page @ me

Yeah it was teamchat and we were all legit having fun, others were typing rekt, people were lolling, fun was being had. It couldn't have been delayed either since it was my first game in over a week and when i logged on i recieved notice of the 20 game chat restriction i mentioned.

Some people just report for the sake of doing it, i've had other people tell me the same shit happens.

Still, i havent recieved a chat ban because of it yet, i know i deserved the current one Its just super annoying not even messaging your enemies, being respectful / having fun with your team and then after the game "you have a bad attitude" - well no shit i do NOW!
Useless wet fish.
Fuzzmosis
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada752 Posts
August 26 2014 17:43 GMT
#11687
I didn't not crit the entire game. Just literarily every duel with Graves, where 1 crit would win it for me, or him not critting, would win me the duel. This is counting him using buckshot and his ult.

I crit all the time against minions and his teammates. Just never when it mattered. The one crit I had was when my team let him steal red casually and I tried to stop it. Failed attempt, but I hit my crit!
I'm From Canada, so they think I'm slow, eh?
snow2.0
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany2073 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-26 22:28:17
August 26 2014 22:23 GMT
#11688
COME ON

http://i.imgur.com/8C7ocpf.png

Earlygame, Jayce AND ryze both go 0/5 and keep crying about Vi ganks, but they're always at the enemy tower for some reason...

Lategame. WOOOO, we actually made it there!
Started building AP because everyone keeps spreading and dieing since the game began, so i can do a decent chunk of damage along with whoever i get stuck with in the skirmishes.
Corki buy no banshees or GA, facechecks stuff again and again. Dies 1st doing nothing 3 times in a row in the last 3 fights I keep the game going with 1 or 2 guys the first 2 times, but the 3rd time everyone just rushes in to "help" dead corki and dies. Welp.
miicah
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia2470 Posts
August 27 2014 00:58 GMT
#11689
On August 27 2014 01:08 Simberto wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 26 2014 20:34 miicah wrote:
Why the fuck doesnt this game have backdoor protection like dota


It has.

"REINFORCED ARMOR

Unique Passive - Reinforced Armor: Gains 150 armor and 150 magic resistance when no enemy minions are in range for attack."

Is on all turrets.



It's not on the Nexus though:

While the Nexus has no armor or magic resistance, it does have 5500 health and 25 health regeneration per 5 seconds.


Ancients:

Ancients have 4250 hit points, and regenerate 3 hit points/second. Ancients also have 15 armor, 1800/1800 sight range, and True Sight in a 900 area around them.


Also it is almost impossible to 1v1 a tower in Dota 2 without creeps.
@miicah88
qotsager
Profile Joined March 2012
Germany585 Posts
August 27 2014 14:02 GMT
#11690
is anybody else going from massive winning streaks to massive losing streaks in ranked? i'm always cruising my way up to my promo in silver 1, then proceed to lose promo 0/3, then lose some more until i'm back at like 10 lp. happened 3 times now. maybe i'm just not meant for gold.
***Official ABL Winner 2013***
las91
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States5080 Posts
August 27 2014 14:07 GMT
#11691
On August 27 2014 23:02 qotsager wrote:
is anybody else going from massive winning streaks to massive losing streaks in ranked? i'm always cruising my way up to my promo in silver 1, then proceed to lose promo 0/3, then lose some more until i'm back at like 10 lp. happened 3 times now. maybe i'm just not meant for gold.


Yeah I frequently have 5-6 win/loss streaks or 8 of 10 win/loss streaks etc. Just have to focus really hard once you're in the losing streak and try not to get on tilt.
In Inca we trust
hezi1985
Profile Joined May 2014
Poland14 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-27 15:01:04
August 27 2014 14:59 GMT
#11692
Love ppl who go into ranked, say "I only play jungle, jungle is my main" and then when they are out top instead they have 30cs at 20 minutes with severe jungle help (he was 2/0/1 after 3 ganks). Then again the guy who picked jung had 3 successful ganks top and fed 4 kills to their Annie mid (Annie was already 3/0 after 10 minutes with a tower and completely shitting on our first pick Yasuo, but 2 consecutive double kills did not help). At the same time i'm 1/0/1 on my Trist and outfarming their Ashe by around 30cs until I get dove by 4 men repeatedly while my supp Blitz is standing around and the rest of the team does nothing else on the map. I love promos....
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
August 27 2014 15:42 GMT
#11693
On August 27 2014 01:08 Simberto wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 26 2014 20:34 miicah wrote:
Why the fuck doesnt this game have backdoor protection like dota


It has.

"REINFORCED ARMOR

Unique Passive - Reinforced Armor: Gains 150 armor and 150 magic resistance when no enemy minions are in range for attack."

Is on all turrets.

Show nested quote +
On August 26 2014 23:18 Fuzzmosis wrote:
I stopped playing Dota 2 because I can't stand all the luck.

Then I played a game as twitch vs Graves. Win lane, 3 kills up, ahead in CS, get IE first. Not best choice, but he's going the same path, so ahead in everything, I can duel him, right? Twitch's speciality, appear, get first shot in, have my buff on and crits just make people explode.

First time, he doesn't even have a completed IE, crits me 3/3 times, I crit 0-5. Lose the duel, twitch's specialty.
Second time, 2/4 crits for him, 0/5 for me.
Third time, 2/6 crits for him, 0/4 for me.
Fourth time: He's exhausted. 5/6 crits, 0/6 crits for me, and I lose a 2v1 against him.

I was counting. 1/26 crits on Graves at 25% item wise. He had around 50% on me, same itemization. I can 100% say I lost that game because of luck, and that's so rare. Thanks RNG. I guess I should just go play some Faceless void and backtrack 100% of all damage to make up for that bullshit disparity.

Riot, can we please have crit chance just be a fucking counter, ALA Ashe passive? I know disparity like this is rare, but that was more bullshit than anyone should need to deal with.

It wasn't that I wasn't critting at all. Against his team, minions, no problem. Just on my target, my goal as an ADC twitch, his specialty, the game decided that I was going to lose. I ended the game with the highest damage to champions... but couldn't kill Graves because luck decided that I should go fuck myself.


Lol already doesn't use true RNG, it uses a sort of Pseudo RNG which decreases the chance of you streaking. I also highly doubt the accuracy of your data. Have you considered the idea that the reason that you lost is the fact that dueling a graves as twitch is usually not a good idea?


I kind of want to test this actually. Just how much is there to prevent multiple crits in a row?
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Cr4zyH0r5e
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Peru1308 Posts
August 27 2014 17:31 GMT
#11694
Went 5-5 in promos. Play with these guys. Placed in gold 1.
I will never understand Riot.
[image loading]
Diamond 4 Jungle/Support - http://www.twitch.tv/cr4zyh0r5e/c/3051057 Zyra support 101
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12008 Posts
August 27 2014 17:49 GMT
#11695
Can someone explain to me why there are shitloads of supports around now? I used to be able to get supp pretty much every game. Now it's maybe every second. And every single one of them loses his lane hard. If you are gonna lose anyways, you might as well let me take the role i am capable of winning with.
qotsager
Profile Joined March 2012
Germany585 Posts
August 27 2014 19:09 GMT
#11696
On August 28 2014 02:31 Cr4zyH0r5e wrote:
Went 5-5 in promos. Play with these guys. Placed in gold 1.
I will never understand Riot.
[image loading]


i think gold 1 is the highest you can achieve during placement matches.
***Official ABL Winner 2013***
nimbim
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany986 Posts
August 27 2014 21:00 GMT
#11697
From the promo series down to 1lp. Damn idiots feeding every game... check score after my first death, see its something like 3-15 AGAIN D: Jungler refusing to gank the only lane that does fine -_- fml
iCanada
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada10660 Posts
August 28 2014 03:41 GMT
#11698
On August 28 2014 02:49 Simberto wrote:
Can someone explain to me why there are shitloads of supports around now? I used to be able to get supp pretty much every game. Now it's maybe every second. And every single one of them loses his lane hard. If you are gonna lose anyways, you might as well let me take the role i am capable of winning with.


Because people like to get carried and dick around.

It's stupid, but a shit support is much easier to carry than a shit mid lane or top lane, so long as the ad is competent.
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
August 28 2014 13:54 GMT
#11699
--- Nuked ---
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-28 16:43:19
August 28 2014 16:19 GMT
#11700
--- Nuked ---
Prev 1 583 584 585 586 587 687 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 191
JuggernautJason125
Nina 96
SpeCial 2
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 167
firebathero 79
910 40
NaDa 30
Counter-Strike
Fnx 800
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0187
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9748
crisheroes1776
Liquid`Hasu1708
Trikslyr70
Other Games
summit1g7011
Liquid`RaSZi5677
Beastyqt806
shahzam526
B2W.Neo221
Pyrionflax177
ToD169
KnowMe132
ArmadaUGS105
ZombieGrub85
IndyStarCraft 66
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream370
Other Games
BasetradeTV192
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 48
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 43
• Eskiya23 15
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV485
League of Legends
• TFBlade1190
Other Games
• imaqtpie1155
• Shiphtur287
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 43m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 43m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.