• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:59
CEST 15:59
KST 22:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5822 users

The Shikyo Memorial for QQ Therapy - Page 586

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 584 585 586 587 588 687 Next
Shottaz
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom414 Posts
August 28 2014 17:46 GMT
#11701
I'm unranked, 5 wins and 1 loss in placement so far. Ran into a plat Riven who rolled me

"you're bad"

Thanks...
Praise the sun! \o/
Sakray
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
France2198 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-28 21:53:03
August 28 2014 21:52 GMT
#11702
Riot are really the worst at handling a EU server to a good state, it'sz fucking unplayable, I have like 80ms (usually 60, but it's barely noticable), TOO BAD THE GAME KEEPS FREEZING AND LAGGNING EVERY GOD DAMN 10 SECONDS.
Like, I try to cs, nothing happens for 2s, then I realise I'm in the middle of 3 man not being able to throw a single spell.
I've checked my connection, no stream running, etc...

Fuck you Riot holy fucking shit. I've stopped ranked because of all the cancerous retards I had the past few days, now I can't even play normal games.
739
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bearded Elder29905 Posts
August 29 2014 05:57 GMT
#11703
I've never had problems with latency/lag/spikes on EUW server for the last 2-3 months when people started complaining and I don't have a A-tier internet.. I'm always aout 55-60ms and it's fine.
WriterSalty oldboy that loves memes | One and only back-to-back Liquibet Winner
Gaslo
Profile Joined February 2011
Finland951 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-29 14:40:47
August 29 2014 14:40 GMT
#11704
What goes on a mind of a Rengar, who uses flash in a level 1 skirmish, tries to level 2 gank a nidalee through a ward he knows is placed, takes 4 CS, and goes to counterjungle enemy blue buff, without flash. Through a ward.

edit: then again i fucked up like 25 things in that game, so hard to complain about others ;p
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
August 29 2014 16:19 GMT
#11705
--- Nuked ---
Sakray
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
France2198 Posts
August 29 2014 16:30 GMT
#11706
HOLY SHIT, got matched with a toplane Riven that gave 6 kills to their Gnar, then went afk because "which we had a jungle, and you flammed me " WHICH WE FUCKING DIDN'T, our Malphite jungle did his fucking job by letting this spoiled retarded motherfucking brat getting wrecked and he camped us bot to get me rolling. I was 7-2 but hey, 4v5, can't do shit gg.
AND HE FUCKING REPORTED ME AFTER THE GAME BECAUSE APPARENTLY I FLAMED HIM HOLY FUCKING MOTHER OF GOD, yeah after that I clearly wanted to flame this fucking piece of shit. Plz god make him fall in his stairs and break is fucking neck on the ground.
IamPryda
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1186 Posts
August 29 2014 18:29 GMT
#11707
I honestly don't get this game. 4 ranked games in a row that I have 1 or 2 ppl on my team just get rekt in lane to the point that game is over after 20. I swear I have the worst luck with match maker
Moar banelings less qq
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12006 Posts
August 29 2014 18:39 GMT
#11708
This is getting ridiculous.

I have dropped nearly 2 division now, without being able to play my main role. Why are there suddenly shitloads of horribly bad "support mains" or duos?
Sakray
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
France2198 Posts
August 29 2014 19:10 GMT
#11709
Oh wow another motherfucking retard that goes afk after feeding and flaming, plus our mid going Zed 6/13 coz "i don't give a fuck, i'll try a build" as everyone was flaming, then goes 1v5 everytime he could

I swear to god I'm starting to get cancer
Volband
Profile Joined March 2011
Hungary6034 Posts
August 30 2014 05:53 GMT
#11710
On August 30 2014 04:10 Sakray wrote:
Oh wow another motherfucking retard that goes afk after feeding and flaming, plus our mid going Zed 6/13 coz "i don't give a fuck, i'll try a build" as everyone was flaming, then goes 1v5 everytime he could

I swear to god I'm starting to get cancer

Fuck those convenient liars.

5-0 "hahah, noob!"
0-5 "trying new build, don't care"

I wish I was taking notes, because I could make a hilarious compilation.
Amui
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada10567 Posts
August 30 2014 08:22 GMT
#11711
Ran out of time to hit diamond this season on my home setup. Couldn't find time to play(also D3 2.1 patch...) due to eating out almost every single meal in the last couple weeks with various friends/family. Moving across the country is such a hassle. Might be able to find the time to hit diamond again, but it's going to get a whole lot harder.
Porouscloud - NA LoL
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12006 Posts
August 30 2014 16:13 GMT
#11712
Can someone explain to me why people play vayne? Sure, 1/10 of the games the enemy bot is retarded and you get absurdly fed. But the rest of the games, it is usually lose lane and every dragon into a slow death over the next 30 minutes. Is that 1 game out of 10 really worth the remaining 9? And the only explanation i get is "she is fun". In my opinion, winning is more fun than losing. So how can a champ that is just objectively BAD and loses almost every lane be fun? It completely baffles me. Is that one penta every 100 games so much fun that it doesnt matter how miserable the remainder of the games are?
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
August 30 2014 16:46 GMT
#11713
--- Nuked ---
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12006 Posts
August 30 2014 17:31 GMT
#11714
I find it incredibly annoying that i now have to learn multiple new roles that i never played before, just because there are shitloads of horribly bad supports who lose their lane but have to pick it instead of letting me, who is only good at support, play my main role. This shit had me demoted 2 divisions now. I used to be able to get supp 95% of the games, but apparently supp is really popular now. I don't even see why, i was a lot more influential when i could still buy infinite wards.

And then, after being forced into a role i am not good at, i obviously get flamed despite doing better than my counterpart. I am jungler and go 2/0 while the enemy jungler goes 1/1 (I was amumu, he was vi. No assists anywhere.). Still all lanes lose on their own 1v1. And i gotta hear shit like "Yeah it was prob his first time amumu, he was scared of bandage tossing". No, i was not. I just didn't randomly throw a bandage toss at more than max range that would never have hit anything. So if i run in, noone stops the enemy, and they just walk away outside of bandage toss range, then yes, i don't use bandage toss. (And the second i left the lane, they would start a 2v2 and lose it, of course.)
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
August 30 2014 21:49 GMT
#11715
You guys ever seen a warwick solo xin pre-6 and a 7/0 annie at 7 minutes with 4 levels on our akali?

I have, it hurts.
Glorious SEA doto
Flonomenalz
Profile Joined May 2011
Nigeria3519 Posts
August 30 2014 23:41 GMT
#11716
On August 31 2014 06:49 Fusilero wrote:
You guys ever seen a warwick solo xin pre-6 and a 7/0 annie at 7 minutes with 4 levels on our akali?

I have, it hurts.

LMFAO.
I love crazymoving
Uldridge
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Belgium5226 Posts
August 31 2014 00:31 GMT
#11717
This game is trying so hard to destroy my good moods over and over...
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Trying to get to promo's... I get 2 games with an afk and then this. I was Leona. I get this. fucking. Zed. Graves had zerkers and vamp scepter at 15 minutes. Fun times. Amumu missed every bandage toss. Fun times. Darius fed Fiora... and then she got a pentakill. I'm so done with playing this game seriously.
Taxes are for Terrans
nimbim
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany986 Posts
August 31 2014 03:14 GMT
#11718
Wow. Down to silver 3 again, thanks feeding idiots. Oh, our initiator just went in, let's run away everyone! Such good, please follow the red on the map until you get killed by the enemy team. Nevermind the fact that 2 others just went down there in the same fashion. It really was a great idea, do it again and again! Don't forget to flame the person who asks for wards.
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
August 31 2014 05:51 GMT
#11719
--- Nuked ---
Goumindong
Profile Joined February 2013
United States3529 Posts
August 31 2014 07:24 GMT
#11720
On August 31 2014 14:51 krndandaman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2014 06:49 Fusilero wrote:
You guys ever seen a warwick solo xin pre-6 and a 7/0 annie at 7 minutes with 4 levels on our akali?

I have, it hurts.


actually a warwick pre-6 is not that bad at dueling as most people make it out to be.
i've killed many lee sins 1 on 1 pre 6

Yea warwicks weakness is no gap closer so he can't gank. If enemies are melee only and willing to close to you they get trucked. The last ww I played against totally wrecked an Irelia top lane and just became an unstoppable beast. He would ult my trist and kill her with me (as Alistar) immediately peeling hard for her. The only fight that we won was the one where he decided to ult me instead thinking I was caught out.
Prev 1 584 585 586 587 588 687 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 1032
WardiTV848
OGKoka 270
Rex148
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 270
Rex 148
ProTech121
Codebar 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2631
Shuttle 2213
Horang2 1289
EffOrt 957
BeSt 623
Mini 413
Light 409
firebathero 325
Stork 307
ZerO 290
[ Show more ]
Rush 232
ggaemo 201
Barracks 118
Zeus 85
Shine 84
Sea.KH 66
Killer 59
Hyun 50
Shinee 32
Sexy 27
Mong 27
ToSsGirL 26
Bale 25
Aegong 25
sorry 20
soO 20
PianO 20
Terrorterran 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Sacsri 11
yabsab 10
HiyA 8
zelot 7
Icarus 6
Noble 6
Dota 2
qojqva3322
Dendi2031
BananaSlamJamma364
LuMiX1
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes501
Other Games
singsing2219
olofmeister1645
hiko993
B2W.Neo780
Lowko371
Pyrionflax232
Sick187
Liquid`VortiX174
ArmadaUGS97
Mew2King41
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream536
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH307
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2153
• Nemesis1470
Other Games
• WagamamaTV266
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
2h 1m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 1m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 1m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 10h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 21h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.