• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:11
CEST 21:11
KST 04:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon109
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7839 users

The Shikyo Memorial for QQ Therapy - Page 583

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 581 582 583 584 585 687 Next
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
August 21 2014 15:50 GMT
#11641
--- Nuked ---
Sakray
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
France2198 Posts
August 21 2014 22:28 GMT
#11642
Ok so apparently picking Vayne top is a valid reason to get reported. And telling your mates that they're the ones that failed, because as the first pick, you get Vayne and explicitely say "TOP", but your mates still pick Garen (intented to go top) and Poppy fucking support, ignoring you, then blame you for failing their lanes.
Sure, I died only 2 times out of 26 death for our team (2 times in our base as they were getting our nexus). Their mid was 10-1 and their adc 11-2, but it's my fault, sure.

If you can't read, are fucking unskilled, and are a worthless fucking retarded piece of shit, you shouldn't be playing this game or be allowed to talk.

I swear, all my games from the past 2-3 days I've been matched with the most unskilled players I've ever been with. Everytime, I have the least amount of death. Everytime, I do most of the damage. Everytime, their build are WORSE THAN RECOMMENDED BUILD.

To sum up :
Game 1 : I'm Vayne top, ending up 1/2/2, rest of team, TF 1/8/2, Hecarim 1/6/1, Garen 1/6/4, Poppy 3/4/1. TF with the Sheen into NLR, legit as fuck.
Game 2 : I'm Lulu top, ending up 2/7/4, rest of team, Ali 2/11/4 (their blitz sup was 12/2/11), Ez BT rush into Triforce 6/4/9, Vi flaming and blaming everyone, building Ancient Golem 1st (rofl), 3/10/2, Lux 5/13/5. Once lanephase was over I was 1/1, but their mid/jungle/adc/support were fed as fuck.
Game 3 : Our Trist got fed, snowballed, we won.
Game 4 : I'm Jinx adc, ending up 6/8/5, rest of team, Thresh 1/11/12, Noc taking all buffs for feral flare 3/7/1, Jayce IE rush 6/7/2, Ahri Athene rush "need mana regen and cd reduc" 4/8/5. WE HAD PLENTY OF CC AND NOBODY WAS ABLE TO LAND A SINGLE ONE ON THEIR OVERFED KATARINA OMFG
Game 5 : I'm Lulu top, ending up 15/9/21, rest of team, Thresh 0/16/21, WW 9/11/19, Katarina shunpo=>ult=>instant zhonya after 1 tick 11/15/19, Sivir 9/14/18. Their Blitz went tanky (banshee/warmog/iceborn gauntlet) ap (dfg/rabaddon). I was solokilling their 33/8 Vayne, doing anything I could to keep my team alive, but nope, better suicide and not be able to use our spells properly lel.
Game 6 : I'm Lulu top, ending up 4/4/8, taking a huge dump on Nasus, rest of team, Vi 11/5/8, Ahri 3/11/12, Blitz 4/7/12, Lucian 11/8/11. Nasus was left afk farming and I was forced to choose between : trying to stop Nasus from pushing but my team would lose 4v3 (technically 4v4 but their Varus was irrelevant as he got detsroyed and was 2 items behind), or join team to try to win teamfight (we would lose them anyway as they were REALLY EXTREMELY FUCKING BAD) but lose turrets/inhibs on the lane where Nasus was
Game 7 : I was Darius top, our Kog got overfed and snowballed
Game 8 : I'm Trist adc, ending up 3/3/1, rest of team Lee top getting detsroyed by Darius but still rushing hydra 1/8/1, Rengar 0/5/2, Braum 2/5/4, Xerath 2/7/3. Their Zed mid was 11/1/4 and Darius 10/1/2.
Game 9 : I'm full stuffed Tristana (even with Zephyr instead of boots yeah, 500 ad base dmg), we lost because our raging Lee kept sending their tanks/cc dealers on me with his ult, so I was forced to run back and kite (for ex. in last teamfight, he kicks ulting wukong on me, by the time I took care of him they all got killed by their full stuff Ziggs and full shitstuffed Lucian, because ofc they kept staying clumped and in Lucian's range), or get pilled on.
Game 10 : Forgot that I was making this post, closed launcher because they were doing emergency restart, so I have no mean to have informations :|

ffs
MooMooMugi
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States10531 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-22 02:54:17
August 22 2014 02:54 GMT
#11643
I find it funny how people thinks its amusing to trash talk a lane that you are already suppose to win (Ryze vs. Jax) while having their jungler and mid lane dive top twice before lvl7.

"LOL SALTY"
"GET SHAT ON HAHA"
"GRATS ON PROMOS"

I guess you have to do whatever it takes to inflate your ego and make yourself feel better putting others down
|LoL & SC2 IGN both my username| Just livin' the baylife| Hearthstone ID: MooMooMugi#1544| Dank Memer since 2011
Scorcher2k
Profile Joined November 2009
United States802 Posts
August 22 2014 03:31 GMT
#11644
I think I'm ready to quit this game or at least not play ranked anymore. I don't understand how to win with the fuckheads that I'm getting at this elo and if they are on the other team then the game isn't even fun. I've been winning lane by a large margin 90% of the time while the other lanes either lose horribly or mid game hits and they just have no fucking clue how to play the game from there.

I've been in this spot with my duo partner for a couple weeks now where we just don't know what to do to control these games. Mute them, ping them, be constructive, carry and roam as hard as possible... Nothing fucking works when you get these god damned asshats in the game.

To top it all off, the more I read posts here and on reddit, the more I question if there is any sense in even trying to raise my elo. It seems like it is just as bad no matter where you are. I don't even care about what I'm ranked. I just want good games.
miicah
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia2470 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-22 08:21:44
August 22 2014 08:21 GMT
#11645
[image loading]


Fuckin little rat cunt lost me my series
@miicah88
schmutttt
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia3856 Posts
August 22 2014 08:28 GMT
#11646
Sorry miicah but that is pretty hilarious
Usagi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Spain1647 Posts
August 22 2014 10:11 GMT
#11647
So nidalee first thing say "wtf ad is recomended now?"
I knew it was going to bed bad but not bad as 0-3 minute 5 and then Bye, ragequit.... and the guy was playing promos...
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
August 22 2014 10:15 GMT
#11648
Had a game last night, duoing with my friend on his last game for this gold promo. The game got out of hand pretty early because bot lane fed like hell. Right before the game ended, LeBlanc on the other team "Karma(who my friend was playing mid), teach me how to get into gold."

What a fucking asshat.
Amui
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada10567 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-22 11:52:45
August 22 2014 11:16 GMT
#11649
Lost 6 games in a row now. How the fuck are you supposed to win when top feeds 3 kills by 5 mins, mid 2 kills. So fucking stupid.

7 fucking losses in a row. The fuckign nid jungle somehow got 4 kills by 10 minutes. How the fuck does that even happen. From diamond promos straight into plat II. What the fuck is this shit.

How the hell does an eve jungle get outjungled so fucking hard.
Porouscloud - NA LoL
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-22 11:29:52
August 22 2014 11:28 GMT
#11650
--- Nuked ---
Gaslo
Profile Joined February 2011
Finland951 Posts
August 22 2014 11:42 GMT
#11651
I was already writing about this dude here, but then i thought fuck it, just que again and win some points. He played Tresh, pinged like a kazillion times that i should lanterngank botlane, and stupid as i was i did what he wanted, enemy botlane was like 200 yards from him when i arrived at the purple brush, he just threw the lantern at me, and then stood there waiting for me to close the remaining 100 yards, i tried it twice, and both times he refused to even try the hook, or wait for a good moment for the lantern.

Rest of the game he just ping spammed so much i had to take my headphones off.

And the reason why i wrote this again. Douchebag is in my game next time too, goes 0/9 from toplane, builds full AP singed against full AD comp. Fuck you, fuck you so much.
Usagi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Spain1647 Posts
August 22 2014 11:48 GMT
#11652
I only win in blue side today, pleeeeaze I want som purple side wins... need to get LP!
Amui
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada10567 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-22 12:40:51
August 22 2014 12:27 GMT
#11653
8 fucking losses in a row.
Porouscloud - NA LoL
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
August 22 2014 13:48 GMT
#11654
--- Nuked ---
Sakray
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
France2198 Posts
August 22 2014 23:13 GMT
#11655
I should stop playing toplane and midlane as it's impossible to carry plat motherfuckers at this level.
Last game, I'm Zed mid, most dmg, their Lulu single handedly carried the game by spamming keys on their graves. I did most dmg of my team, our Twitch right behind me for he trolled for the last 10min (suiciding by running into Morgana/Ryze/Udyr cc, being invis at everyfight but never fighting, etc), but when I play adc I just hard carry every game.

It's sad to have only 2 options :
- stick to 1 role and 3 champ to get LP
- try to play the 2-3 champs you're comfortable with in every lane but lose every game where you're not adc = constantly losing LP to end up being demoted.

Fuck.
Volband
Profile Joined March 2011
Hungary6034 Posts
August 23 2014 03:59 GMT
#11656
Wow, I spectated a friends game (silver) and there was this darius top who went vs Akali, and he had less than 1cs/minute. The Lee Sin on the same team seemed to always wanted to get caught by akali, so he can "show off" with his ward jump and kicking away skills, but he always died.
Not my qq, but how the fuck you make less than 1cs/minute and not being afk? He even had a hydra...
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
August 23 2014 06:25 GMT
#11657
Playing J4, doin my thing, getting all the lanes rolling.... but it didn't fucking matter because the 1 nice push we had going, the fucking Malphite didn't TP so both our side inhibitors got crushed because of splitpushing WW and Yi. Fast foward to 20 minutes of base defense and a loss. Postgame, enemy mid ways WW was bitching all game. Why can't the enemy team ever get a ragey asshole that feeds and goes full yolo or AFKs? Bias my ass, this shit is fucking dumb.
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
August 23 2014 07:32 GMT
#11658
--- Nuked ---
Usagi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Spain1647 Posts
August 23 2014 08:12 GMT
#11659
I have been playing this last couple of days with some bronze and low silver friends... I know now how my higher ranked buddies felt about me 2 years ago -_-
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
August 23 2014 08:22 GMT
#11660
--- Nuked ---
Prev 1 581 582 583 584 585 687 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 527
UpATreeSC 98
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 950
Dewaltoss 144
firebathero 89
Zeus 67
Trap 45
910 35
zelot 26
Sexy 24
Bale 23
JYJ 17
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 16
NaDa 16
Shine 14
Dota 2
Gorgc6571
420jenkins220
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1260
Fnx 846
edward72
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS144
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1683
Other Games
summit1g4233
Grubby3237
Beastyqt740
B2W.Neo620
byalli417
KnowMe162
C9.Mang0158
TKL 109
BRAT_OK 76
Railgan18
Chillindude12
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV258
BasetradeTV257
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream120
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 6
• Adnapsc2 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki47
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur341
• WagamamaTV285
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 49m
Kung Fu Cup
15h 49m
Stellar Fest
17h 49m
The PondCast
1d 14h
OSC
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.