• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:09
CEST 22:09
KST 05:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8718 users

The Shikyo Memorial for QQ Therapy - Page 58

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 687 Next
Kyo Yuy
Profile Joined January 2009
United States1286 Posts
November 02 2011 01:40 GMT
#1141
One thing that bothers me in general is when someone complains about everyone else on the team sucking, and that individual has a score of like 3-15.

I admit that I too get angry when my teammates are doing poorly, but I don't like to lash out because it only pisses people off and makes them quit, stop trying, or ignore anything you say.

It's just really really bad when someone who is really bad is also saying the entire team sucks. :\
#1 KawaiiRice fan :D
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
November 02 2011 01:41 GMT
#1142
People are really poor at self reflection.
Why blame yourself when you can blame your team? :D
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
CeriseCherries
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
6170 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-02 02:09:22
November 02 2011 02:09 GMT
#1143
ugh. mid. level 2. "omfg gank for me now"
//
picks AP TF mid v malzahar. dies twice, decides too hard to lane against him, goes bot (yes gentlemen, 3 laning bot) and forces me take mid

jungling = thankless job.
Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.
overt
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States9006 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-02 02:17:44
November 02 2011 02:17 GMT
#1144
AP TF is like the safest lane ever. You have infinite mana and you can farm from like 700 range away. Even if you have trouble fighting your lane opponent you should always be able to safely farm. Like, I could see yourself getting beat early by a Malz cause he pushes so hard but once you get a Dring or two and a few levels AP TF clears waves really fast. But yeah, people are stupid and will always be mad at the jungler because he's the easiest person to blame.
iCanada
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada10660 Posts
November 02 2011 02:45 GMT
#1145
On October 30 2011 16:56 travis wrote:
yes ppl are very annoying when u jungle lol

like suuuuuuper annoying and unreasonable -.-


WHY HAVN'T YOU GANKED THE ENITRE TEAM YET!!!!! YOU ALREADY LEVEL 2!!!!

To be fair, there are a lot of really bad junglers out there, but most of them aren't that bad. For some idiotic reason everyone expects you to be top, bottom, mid, and getting blue/red at every given instant in the game... I feel like simply commenting on how a jungler is playing should have the necessary prerequisite of having actually played a significant number of games as a jungler.

The worst part is how demanding people are of ganks. I was level 5 as Fiddle, while the other team had no jungler. I successfully gank both top (Cait and trynd) and then instead of the obligatory "nice" or even "thanks" I got a "Finally, you are the worst jungler ever." despite the fact that as a jungler I was a higher level than he was.
anmolsinghmzn2009
Profile Joined June 2011
India1783 Posts
November 02 2011 03:03 GMT
#1146
On October 31 2011 08:17 Nytefish wrote:
So angry right now. Losing games because my connection randomly decides to shit up is the only thing that annoys me. It's really weird too because my connection speed is usually fine and I can still browse the internet as usual, but the game just lags to hell and crashes (I see that "bug splat error report" prompt).

Oh this.
Living in india I naturally get a really high latency - around 400-500 but I'm used to it and don't even notice. The only times I have some difficultly is when I'm laning early game as an AD carry, but I only play normal so w/e. But, those random lag spikes where ur champion just stops moving; somehow they always seem to occur when I'm overextended or in a team-fight. So annoying
Dunk first. Ask questions while dunking.
tobi9999
Profile Joined April 2009
United States1966 Posts
November 02 2011 03:06 GMT
#1147
On November 02 2011 12:03 anmolsinghmzn2009 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2011 08:17 Nytefish wrote:
So angry right now. Losing games because my connection randomly decides to shit up is the only thing that annoys me. It's really weird too because my connection speed is usually fine and I can still browse the internet as usual, but the game just lags to hell and crashes (I see that "bug splat error report" prompt).

Oh this.
Living in india I naturally get a really high latency - around 400-500 but I'm used to it and don't even notice. The only times I have some difficultly is when I'm laning early game as an AD carry, but I only play normal so w/e. But, those random lag spikes where ur champion just stops moving; somehow they always seem to occur when I'm overextended or in a team-fight. So annoying


wow 400-500 ping would make last hitting impossible :x

It was difficult for me when I was at 150-250 ping when I played from China. I could not imagine that -
"tobi is ur iq 9999? cuz i think it might be u so smart wowowow." -Artosis
anmolsinghmzn2009
Profile Joined June 2011
India1783 Posts
November 02 2011 03:50 GMT
#1148
On November 02 2011 12:06 tobi9999 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2011 12:03 anmolsinghmzn2009 wrote:
On October 31 2011 08:17 Nytefish wrote:
So angry right now. Losing games because my connection randomly decides to shit up is the only thing that annoys me. It's really weird too because my connection speed is usually fine and I can still browse the internet as usual, but the game just lags to hell and crashes (I see that "bug splat error report" prompt).

Oh this.
Living in india I naturally get a really high latency - around 400-500 but I'm used to it and don't even notice. The only times I have some difficultly is when I'm laning early game as an AD carry, but I only play normal so w/e. But, those random lag spikes where ur champion just stops moving; somehow they always seem to occur when I'm overextended or in a team-fight. So annoying


wow 400-500 ping would make last hitting impossible :x

It was difficult for me when I was at 150-250 ping when I played from China. I could not imagine that -


Nah its manageable. I don't have AD carry runes yet, so I don't hit that 80 creeps in 10 minute benchmark. I've found the best to be 65 for me. It definitely will help when I get those AD quints and ArPen marks. I'd say anything upto 600ms is playable for most champs, and upto 500 for carries if ur good. Sure its harder landing skillshots and stuff (I'm trying to learn lee sin lol), but u develop an instinct of subconsciously predicting stuff. Also chogath rules, q+w clear entire minions waves - 350 farm when the carry has 200 huehuehue
Dunk first. Ask questions while dunking.
anmolsinghmzn2009
Profile Joined June 2011
India1783 Posts
November 02 2011 03:53 GMT
#1149
On November 02 2011 11:45 iCanada wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2011 16:56 travis wrote:
yes ppl are very annoying when u jungle lol

like suuuuuuper annoying and unreasonable -.-


WHY HAVN'T YOU GANKED THE ENITRE TEAM YET!!!!! YOU ALREADY LEVEL 2!!!!

To be fair, there are a lot of really bad junglers out there, but most of them aren't that bad. For some idiotic reason everyone expects you to be top, bottom, mid, and getting blue/red at every given instant in the game... I feel like simply commenting on how a jungler is playing should have the necessary prerequisite of having actually played a significant number of games as a jungler.

The worst part is how demanding people are of ganks. I was level 5 as Fiddle, while the other team had no jungler. I successfully gank both top (Cait and trynd) and then instead of the obligatory "nice" or even "thanks" I got a "Finally, you are the worst jungler ever." despite the fact that as a jungler I was a higher level than he was.


This is why I always put off learning jungling. I want to, but between what I think I should be doing and four other people yelling at me I feel utterly clueless.
Dunk first. Ask questions while dunking.
Dgiese
Profile Joined July 2010
United States2687 Posts
November 02 2011 03:57 GMT
#1150
On November 02 2011 12:53 anmolsinghmzn2009 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2011 11:45 iCanada wrote:
On October 30 2011 16:56 travis wrote:
yes ppl are very annoying when u jungle lol

like suuuuuuper annoying and unreasonable -.-


WHY HAVN'T YOU GANKED THE ENITRE TEAM YET!!!!! YOU ALREADY LEVEL 2!!!!

To be fair, there are a lot of really bad junglers out there, but most of them aren't that bad. For some idiotic reason everyone expects you to be top, bottom, mid, and getting blue/red at every given instant in the game... I feel like simply commenting on how a jungler is playing should have the necessary prerequisite of having actually played a significant number of games as a jungler.

The worst part is how demanding people are of ganks. I was level 5 as Fiddle, while the other team had no jungler. I successfully gank both top (Cait and trynd) and then instead of the obligatory "nice" or even "thanks" I got a "Finally, you are the worst jungler ever." despite the fact that as a jungler I was a higher level than he was.


This is why I always put off learning jungling. I want to, but between what I think I should be doing and four other people yelling at me I feel utterly clueless.

/ignore all

seriously, it works wonders. I get sick of getting yelled at and then trying to explain why I haven't ganked a lane where my team has pushed it to a tower, and the opponenet is on full hp. I play worse when I take time to try and reason with people. Ignore all makes jungling far more relaxing.
anmolsinghmzn2009
Profile Joined June 2011
India1783 Posts
November 02 2011 04:05 GMT
#1151
On November 02 2011 12:57 Dgiese wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2011 12:53 anmolsinghmzn2009 wrote:
On November 02 2011 11:45 iCanada wrote:
On October 30 2011 16:56 travis wrote:
yes ppl are very annoying when u jungle lol

like suuuuuuper annoying and unreasonable -.-


WHY HAVN'T YOU GANKED THE ENITRE TEAM YET!!!!! YOU ALREADY LEVEL 2!!!!

To be fair, there are a lot of really bad junglers out there, but most of them aren't that bad. For some idiotic reason everyone expects you to be top, bottom, mid, and getting blue/red at every given instant in the game... I feel like simply commenting on how a jungler is playing should have the necessary prerequisite of having actually played a significant number of games as a jungler.

The worst part is how demanding people are of ganks. I was level 5 as Fiddle, while the other team had no jungler. I successfully gank both top (Cait and trynd) and then instead of the obligatory "nice" or even "thanks" I got a "Finally, you are the worst jungler ever." despite the fact that as a jungler I was a higher level than he was.


This is why I always put off learning jungling. I want to, but between what I think I should be doing and four other people yelling at me I feel utterly clueless.

/ignore all

seriously, it works wonders. I get sick of getting yelled at and then trying to explain why I haven't ganked a lane where my team has pushed it to a tower, and the opponenet is on full hp. I play worse when I take time to try and reason with people. Ignore all makes jungling far more relaxing.

I'll take ur advice and unleash the deadly combo of /ignore all and jungle shaco! :D
Dunk first. Ask questions while dunking.
iCanada
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada10660 Posts
November 02 2011 04:10 GMT
#1152
On November 02 2011 12:53 anmolsinghmzn2009 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2011 11:45 iCanada wrote:
On October 30 2011 16:56 travis wrote:
yes ppl are very annoying when u jungle lol

like suuuuuuper annoying and unreasonable -.-


WHY HAVN'T YOU GANKED THE ENITRE TEAM YET!!!!! YOU ALREADY LEVEL 2!!!!

To be fair, there are a lot of really bad junglers out there, but most of them aren't that bad. For some idiotic reason everyone expects you to be top, bottom, mid, and getting blue/red at every given instant in the game... I feel like simply commenting on how a jungler is playing should have the necessary prerequisite of having actually played a significant number of games as a jungler.

The worst part is how demanding people are of ganks. I was level 5 as Fiddle, while the other team had no jungler. I successfully gank both top (Cait and trynd) and then instead of the obligatory "nice" or even "thanks" I got a "Finally, you are the worst jungler ever." despite the fact that as a jungler I was a higher level than he was.


This is why I always put off learning jungling. I want to, but between what I think I should be doing and four other people yelling at me I feel utterly clueless.


Eh, while it is kind of annoying, I'd argue it is kind of helpful. Just make sure you blow out steam every once and a little while. Hell, youc an even play like 10 custom games with bots on your team and on the other team to get your routine down. Then you can find times when the jungle is clear and you can do other stuff.

When you win you get to shove it in your teammates faces. When you lose, you get an abundance of criticism to work on. Lots of it will be unwarranted that you can't do anything with, but as a Jungler you never walk away from a game saying "what could I have done better?" because there is just always a decision that you could have done differently and everyone will tell you about it.

I certainly have played my fair share of games where I am 15/0/15 and we get absolutely owned. You just kind of sit there and say "well huh. I guess I played perfectly and still lost..." when obviously you aren't a pro player so there is something you could have done better.
Dgiese
Profile Joined July 2010
United States2687 Posts
November 02 2011 04:10 GMT
#1153
Just ping what you want your team to do, should work out fine. most you will need to say ever is "Do baron, X is bot".
anmolsinghmzn2009
Profile Joined June 2011
India1783 Posts
November 02 2011 04:23 GMT
#1154
On November 02 2011 13:10 iCanada wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2011 12:53 anmolsinghmzn2009 wrote:
On November 02 2011 11:45 iCanada wrote:
On October 30 2011 16:56 travis wrote:
yes ppl are very annoying when u jungle lol

like suuuuuuper annoying and unreasonable -.-


WHY HAVN'T YOU GANKED THE ENITRE TEAM YET!!!!! YOU ALREADY LEVEL 2!!!!

To be fair, there are a lot of really bad junglers out there, but most of them aren't that bad. For some idiotic reason everyone expects you to be top, bottom, mid, and getting blue/red at every given instant in the game... I feel like simply commenting on how a jungler is playing should have the necessary prerequisite of having actually played a significant number of games as a jungler.

The worst part is how demanding people are of ganks. I was level 5 as Fiddle, while the other team had no jungler. I successfully gank both top (Cait and trynd) and then instead of the obligatory "nice" or even "thanks" I got a "Finally, you are the worst jungler ever." despite the fact that as a jungler I was a higher level than he was.


This is why I always put off learning jungling. I want to, but between what I think I should be doing and four other people yelling at me I feel utterly clueless.


Eh, while it is kind of annoying, I'd argue it is kind of helpful. Just make sure you blow out steam every once and a little while. Hell, youc an even play like 10 custom games with bots on your team and on the other team to get your routine down. Then you can find times when the jungle is clear and you can do other stuff.

When you win you get to shove it in your teammates faces. When you lose, you get an abundance of criticism to work on. Lots of it will be unwarranted that you can't do anything with, but as a Jungler you never walk away from a game saying "what could I have done better?" because there is just always a decision that you could have done differently and everyone will tell you about it.

I certainly have played my fair share of games where I am 15/0/15 and we get absolutely owned. You just kind of sit there and say "well huh. I guess I played perfectly and still lost..." when obviously you aren't a pro player so there is something you could have done better.

Well mostly my problem is with decision making while jungling about what lanes to gank and balancing my own farm with helping out the lanes. I suppose it'll just come through practice. I should just sit down and grind out some jungle games instead of finding excuses not to.
Dunk first. Ask questions while dunking.
Abenson
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada4122 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-04 20:58:16
November 02 2011 05:17 GMT
#1155
[image loading]

I tried D:
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
November 02 2011 05:53 GMT
#1156
On November 02 2011 13:23 anmolsinghmzn2009 wrote:
Well mostly my problem is with decision making while jungling about what lanes to gank and balancing my own farm with helping out the lanes. I suppose it'll just come through practice. I should just sit down and grind out some jungle games instead of finding excuses not to.

The big pit to fall into is to get into the mindset of "gank the lanes that need help". While failing lanes obviously take some priority, wasting time trying to gank for hard to gank lanes or lanes that are always pushed often just wastes time for you.

"Gank the lanes that are gankable" is probably the better mindset to start with. From there it comes down to determining what lanes are gankable and what you can get away with.
Moderator
anmolsinghmzn2009
Profile Joined June 2011
India1783 Posts
November 02 2011 05:55 GMT
#1157
On November 02 2011 14:53 TheYango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2011 13:23 anmolsinghmzn2009 wrote:
Well mostly my problem is with decision making while jungling about what lanes to gank and balancing my own farm with helping out the lanes. I suppose it'll just come through practice. I should just sit down and grind out some jungle games instead of finding excuses not to.

The big pit to fall into is to get into the mindset of "gank the lanes that need help". While failing lanes obviously take some priority, wasting time trying to gank for hard to gank lanes or lanes that are always pushed often just wastes time for you.

"Gank the lanes that are gankable" is probably the better mindset to start with. From there it comes down to determining what lanes are gankable and what you can get away with.


Thanks for the advice. I'll keep these points in mind.
Dunk first. Ask questions while dunking.
Ryuu314
Profile Joined October 2009
United States12679 Posts
November 02 2011 07:41 GMT
#1158
goddam. every time i play lee sin I get fucking trolled. first a troll eve pick then a afk fiddle. i now have a negative winrate with lee sin wtf
Shiv.
Profile Joined January 2011
3534 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-02 11:46:09
November 02 2011 11:37 GMT
#1159
''There's no need for CV if everyone buys wards.''
On an unrelated note, Riot are mind-bogglingly stupid fucktards for fucking up the fucking boompje-Mac-client. SORRY WE WEREN'T ABLE TO REACT ACCORDINGLY CONCERNING THE WCG ISSUES, TOO FUCKING BUSY FUCKING UP A MINORITY OF OUR PLAYER BASE FOR NO APPARENT FUCKING REASON HUEHUEHUE.
currently rooting for myself.
Sabin010
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1892 Posts
November 02 2011 13:35 GMT
#1160
Every time a new champ comes out you get to fight in team select over who gets to play said new champ. I just had a kid say if he didn't get dragon bitch he would feed.
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 687 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O121
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 681
JuggernautJason87
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 636
Shuttle 511
ZZZero.O 121
Zeus 65
Hyun 42
soO 35
Dota 2
qojqva2394
canceldota55
League of Legends
Doublelift184
Counter-Strike
fl0m5507
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4460
Liquid`Hasu718
Other Games
summit1g4475
FrodaN896
KnowMe333
420jenkins220
ToD219
Pyrionflax208
Livibee169
QueenE78
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick661
StarCraft 2
angryscii 32
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 79
• Hupsaiya 47
• Adnapsc2 23
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 38
• FirePhoenix7
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1829
Other Games
• imaqtpie764
• Shiphtur606
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 51m
Patches Events
18h 51m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 51m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 51m
OSC
1d 2h
OSC
1d 15h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.