• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:21
CEST 13:21
KST 20:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9032 users

The Shikyo Memorial for QQ Therapy - Page 575

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 573 574 575 576 577 687 Next
Sakray
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
France2198 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-22 21:20:46
July 22 2014 20:37 GMT
#11481
So our botlane was Cait/Thresh vs Morg/Tristana.
Cait got destroyed (like she gave 6 kills and Tresh 2 or 3).

Their excuses ? "THEY HAVE TONS OF CC"

Why in every game outside of promo I have Trist and detsroiy everyone, and in promo 4 times out of 5, our first pick takes adc.

edit : OH GOD WHY DO EVERY ADC IN MY TEAM IS A FUCKING TRASH AND WHEN I GET TO PICK IT I JUST RAPE EVERYONE HOLY FUCKING SHIT THX FOR THROWING MY PLAT PROMO DICKHEADS
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
July 23 2014 01:15 GMT
#11482
Fuck this game.
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
July 23 2014 02:00 GMT
#11483
My glorious match history for the last 15 games or so...

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-history/NA1/48338815
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Senorcuidado
Profile Joined May 2010
United States700 Posts
July 23 2014 02:54 GMT
#11484
I love this thread. Just reading what you guys go through makes me feel better about my games.

I'll contribute but it doesn't compare to some of the stuff I'm reading here. I was on Wukong, pretty fed, and Syndra was going god mode in mid lane. Darius is winning top, and I rotated to each lane and took every outer tower one at a time. I'm thinking this game is easy. Syndra is a monster and she's actually good at the champ, and I can kill any of them with just eqr. I look at our adc, Quinn, who said they main Quinn, and she has Tiamat, and I am concerned, but I believe in the rest of us. Well, she got caught about four times in a row by Trundle's pillar, of all things, and insisted that the trundle cc is just so very very strong...and we are literally always 4v5. The enemy trist is already kind of fed and nami and lulu peel is too strong. None of us ever witnessed a Sona ult from our support; maybe her keyboard was broken. The moral is that bot lane these days really matters. They can win/lose the game no matter how well the rest of the team is doing. I mean, we were basically 3v5 (if Sona isn't ulting she might as well not be there) but that game was hard to swallow. Quinn said she mains Quinn and always goes Ravenous Hydra...I don't know if that is a real thing or what but I looked her up and this Quinn main has 2 games played on Quinn.

In the game after that our Ezreal stayed in lane with ~100 health after the enemy laners tower dove at lv 3 and gave us two kills. He hit the enemy tower three times, thresh got back to lane and landed a hook, and we were like why would you stay? For the insignificant tower damage? He threatened to rage quit on the spot! Nobody had even called him bad yet or anything. I figure if you are that sensitive about it you probably get called bad quite a bit, and maybe you should consider whether 3 autos on a tower is worth eating a hook you apparently can't dodge even with arcane shift. We still won that game. I just roamed mid a lot and got Ahri and Vi some kills. Ezreal was mad at me for leaving lane but we weren't going to win any 2v2s and I I screwed the enemy jungle and mid by showing up so much. They must have been raging at their bot lane about the Leona camp lol.
schmutttt
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia3856 Posts
July 23 2014 03:11 GMT
#11485
On July 23 2014 11:54 Senorcuidado wrote:
I love this thread. Just reading what you guys go through makes me feel better about my games.

I'll contribute but it doesn't compare to some of the stuff I'm reading here. I was on Wukong, pretty fed, and Syndra was going god mode in mid lane. Darius is winning top, and I rotated to each lane and took every outer tower one at a time. I'm thinking this game is easy. Syndra is a monster and she's actually good at the champ, and I can kill any of them with just eqr. I look at our adc, Quinn, who said they main Quinn, and she has Tiamat, and I am concerned, but I believe in the rest of us. Well, she got caught about four times in a row by Trundle's pillar, of all things, and insisted that the trundle cc is just so very very strong...and we are literally always 4v5. The enemy trist is already kind of fed and nami and lulu peel is too strong. None of us ever witnessed a Sona ult from our support; maybe her keyboard was broken. The moral is that bot lane these days really matters. They can win/lose the game no matter how well the rest of the team is doing. I mean, we were basically 3v5 (if Sona isn't ulting she might as well not be there) but that game was hard to swallow. Quinn said she mains Quinn and always goes Ravenous Hydra...I don't know if that is a real thing or what but I looked her up and this Quinn main has 2 games played on Quinn.

In the game after that our Ezreal stayed in lane with ~100 health after the enemy laners tower dove at lv 3 and gave us two kills. He hit the enemy tower three times, thresh got back to lane and landed a hook, and we were like why would you stay? For the insignificant tower damage? He threatened to rage quit on the spot! Nobody had even called him bad yet or anything. I figure if you are that sensitive about it you probably get called bad quite a bit, and maybe you should consider whether 3 autos on a tower is worth eating a hook you apparently can't dodge even with arcane shift. We still won that game. I just roamed mid a lot and got Ahri and Vi some kills. Ezreal was mad at me for leaving lane but we weren't going to win any 2v2s and I I screwed the enemy jungle and mid by showing up so much. They must have been raging at their bot lane about the Leona camp lol.


A good bot lane is a nightmare to vs, especially if they shit on your botlane then start rotating correctly. Just had a game where somehow Lucian and Braum both weren't banned, they took an inhib at 15 minutes (The mid inhib mind you, they already took two turrets bot) whilst poor old me was sitting top nasus vs irelia farming away. Our ezreal then sat there blaming our team for losing bot, I mean really you pick the lowest damage adc who is terrible against Braum then have the balls to blame others?
padfoota
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Taiwan1571 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-23 12:50:41
July 23 2014 12:44 GMT
#11486
On July 23 2014 12:11 schmutttt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2014 11:54 Senorcuidado wrote:
I love this thread. Just reading what you guys go through makes me feel better about my games.

I'll contribute but it doesn't compare to some of the stuff I'm reading here. I was on Wukong, pretty fed, and Syndra was going god mode in mid lane. Darius is winning top, and I rotated to each lane and took every outer tower one at a time. I'm thinking this game is easy. Syndra is a monster and she's actually good at the champ, and I can kill any of them with just eqr. I look at our adc, Quinn, who said they main Quinn, and she has Tiamat, and I am concerned, but I believe in the rest of us. Well, she got caught about four times in a row by Trundle's pillar, of all things, and insisted that the trundle cc is just so very very strong...and we are literally always 4v5. The enemy trist is already kind of fed and nami and lulu peel is too strong. None of us ever witnessed a Sona ult from our support; maybe her keyboard was broken. The moral is that bot lane these days really matters. They can win/lose the game no matter how well the rest of the team is doing. I mean, we were basically 3v5 (if Sona isn't ulting she might as well not be there) but that game was hard to swallow. Quinn said she mains Quinn and always goes Ravenous Hydra...I don't know if that is a real thing or what but I looked her up and this Quinn main has 2 games played on Quinn.

In the game after that our Ezreal stayed in lane with ~100 health after the enemy laners tower dove at lv 3 and gave us two kills. He hit the enemy tower three times, thresh got back to lane and landed a hook, and we were like why would you stay? For the insignificant tower damage? He threatened to rage quit on the spot! Nobody had even called him bad yet or anything. I figure if you are that sensitive about it you probably get called bad quite a bit, and maybe you should consider whether 3 autos on a tower is worth eating a hook you apparently can't dodge even with arcane shift. We still won that game. I just roamed mid a lot and got Ahri and Vi some kills. Ezreal was mad at me for leaving lane but we weren't going to win any 2v2s and I I screwed the enemy jungle and mid by showing up so much. They must have been raging at their bot lane about the Leona camp lol.


A good bot lane is a nightmare to vs, especially if they shit on your botlane then start rotating correctly. Just had a game where somehow Lucian and Braum both weren't banned, they took an inhib at 15 minutes (The mid inhib mind you, they already took two turrets bot) whilst poor old me was sitting top nasus vs irelia farming away. Our ezreal then sat there blaming our team for losing bot, I mean really you pick the lowest damage adc who is terrible against Braum then have the balls to blame others?


Naw, A good Mid+Jungler is much scarier...especially if its Syndra with a assassin type jungler early on. holy fucking shit. They start roaming around super early on and your jungler is fucked, they both buy a scanner and pinks the river so you have no control over map anymore, and once that happens its either top or bottom thats going to get dived 2-3 times in a row...and yeah mid game rolls around and thats when the midlaner is "strongest" lol. Sure, a super fed bot lane pre 6 (draven especially) will do amazing, but unless mid, jungle arent doing too hot and top lane didnt bring teleport they usually get picked on eventually.
Then again ezreal is actually doing ok these days - its completely about the itemization, considering hes been popping out a lot on OGN and doing really nicely
Stop procrastinating
Volband
Profile Joined March 2011
Hungary6034 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-24 01:50:11
July 24 2014 01:43 GMT
#11487
High platinum stories in a nutshell:

- Diamond smurf greets us with "hi dogs" in the lobby. No1 gives a shit except this one guy. Oh yes he did. He fed like hell intentionally, because he will teach the other guy a lesson, that calling ppl dogs makes them feel bad, so he will make him bad too. Yeah, thanks einstein, you single handedly losing the game for three innocent players are much better than being called a dog in a game, where every second game you get notified that your mother is actually a whore. Thanks, please keep teaching.

- Fizz was not watching for invades and our rengar died lvl1. Rengo got mad, said he wont gank mid, but I think he actually tried. Anyway, Fizz goes like 0-3. He says it's because he will teach Rengar a lesson. Yes, after getting crushed in lane you suddenly just want to teach others. Man up.

- I ask for support, guy above me takes it (Braum), jungle remains. Okay. Nothings happening, I gank bot, we dive too deep, enemy triple kill. K. A minute later Lucian calls out Braum for not having much presence. Braum says he will not be blamed for others mistakes, so he will feed, to teach him a lesson.He said he decides if he wins his matches or not, and now he decided not to. ff20 noobs, and died like 15 times. We were still in the game, actually got a baron too, and we had a chance to win. Braum kept ff-ing, surr noobs-ing, and one time called me out for being shit, and picking sejuani only to show off with my skin (!), instead of picking vi (not that I have her, but yeah). Mind you, this is the guy who took the role I asked for just to go feeding frenzy. Eventually we lost.

Can you see the fucking pattern? In low elo, it's like "oh, you mid bro? double mid then!" Here? There's no double mid, oh no, here you are taught all kind of lessons. Also, 80% of the games one of the top laner will go 0-6. Again, no exaggeration. I'm stupid about top lanes meta, but this is the thing now here, and trust me, it sucks when it's not your top laner. Except if the enemy has a useless riven, she can get fed, no1 cares.

I can understand that ppl here get cocky, me too, everyone thinks platinum is like fucking challenger here, but for the love of god, the last game I trolled intentionally (in ranked ofc, I always jerk around in normals) was in s2 when my team was full of trolls, so I picked something shitty, hoping they would leave. But they didnt, so that teleport-revive twitch mid game happened. #neverforget

Well, can't complain, I had many great games too, being on par with d5/d4 people, and now I'm finally in diamond promos. It's just shitty when you finally decide to climb the ranks, and you just get unlucky and get games in a row which you just can't control, and you fall down almost a whole division. I hope Riot pulls through with the newly promosed punishment system for extremely toxic guys. Also, bring back the tribunal, because it is a joke, that I have to be afraid of getting another chat ban, because my Ziggs, who harassed me all game long (had to mute him after 5mins, because I just couldn't concentrate) reported me. Oh, the joy when in the next game I counterjungled his ass...

Edit: oh, and guys, in the name of every support main, except the masochist ones: ask your support if they are fine if you just yolo pick vayne for adc bot. I mean, if he says "sure mate, lets sit under the turret and give the enemy adc an insta +30 cs lead, or just keep feeding", then it's a mutual choice right there. Otherwise it's all on you.
padfoota
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Taiwan1571 Posts
July 24 2014 08:48 GMT
#11488
Silver really is hardest league.
Im trying to help a friend get through silver and jesus christ wow everything happens
Smurfs, paid ladder climbers, people who dont know how to play the game, people who dont know how to play the champ, people who dont know how to buy items, DC for all the reasons, raging etc
Stop procrastinating
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
July 24 2014 13:02 GMT
#11489
--- Nuked ---
padfoota
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Taiwan1571 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-24 16:55:00
July 24 2014 16:51 GMT
#11490
Back to my dia account
Game 1. Tristana. My support Thesh dying left and right. walking up to face tank with no mr runes vs ezreal (who went sheen first) and soraka. Doesnt fucking hook properly nor use his E properly. diving for no reason and ignoring what his own wards are telling him.
1v3 yeah? Still manage to have 1.0+kda. Lose anyways, since all lanes are fucked

Game 2 Caitlyn. Jungle DCd. Opponent did a level 1 round about in our jungle and managed to get behind us near blue buff. Didnt die, summoners all blown. My support alistar decides to get frisky after they came back to lane. With their jungler. Dies. Comes back, gets poked down, goes home. Comes back, dies. Rinse and repeat

1v3 yeah? Also manage to get 1.0+kda. Lose anyways, since all lanes are fucked

Fuck this playing Xerath. Opponents pick Malphite support and wukong top. Doesnt matter they both suck watch me fucking carry this. Top Cho goes 0/6 due to opponent lee sin ganks. Bot lane (who are duoing) goes cait thresh and loses early on to a fucking malphite lucian. This is pre patch lucian. He sucks. Malphite is fucking shit support pre 6 and is shit support if no ulti. No understand. I manage to get a kill on kat irregardless of our non-existent jungler warwick and their lee sin constantly fucking with me. That apparently aggroed the rest of them. They proceed to malphite-wukong dive mid. Inhib down. Lose. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Fine. Im 5th pick. Im going fucking Nami. Watch me carry this shit. goes 2/0/6. 20 minutes in we're walking up to their inhib they surrendered. Check my stats lately. All losses, 2 wins. Nami. Realize my previous ranked games from a while ago were two elise games where im raping their jungler but all my lanes are dying regardless of my ganks. Both losses.
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Had a small dumb theory about this afterwards - team usually follows support since they usually start the fight or tells everyone to run away - meaning no CC and no support better start running. Since teamfights and ward wars also revolve around the support - does that mean the true hidden carry is the support o.o
Stop procrastinating
Senorcuidado
Profile Joined May 2010
United States700 Posts
July 25 2014 02:44 GMT
#11491
In today's edition of I lost my promo series again, I was last pick in both games (because duh it's my series) and I had to support. We had a Nunu jungle and my heart sank. The other team had Evelynn with smite/ignite and she carried every lane. Instead of counter jungling or counter ganking or anything useful, Nunu tried to force ganks with his awful cc. I was Zyra support, which is quite fun, but at one point I singlehandedly took Tristana from 100% to ~25% and my Lucian then decided to participate by tower diving and donating a free kill. He also repeatedly said "brb" and went afk for a couple minutes in lane because exterminators were at his house or something. The second game was a standard Warwick who always ults Thresh game, with the added bonus of a Varus who missed every ult and a "smurfing" Darius who tower dove Teemo at level 3. That game also had a fed Tristana on the other team. She is becoming a common problem, although the real terror was Teemo that game. Is it so much to ask to be first pick during promo series rito? <3
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
July 25 2014 07:53 GMT
#11492
Not strictly about the game but I want to rage, this fucking PC. I finally fix LoL for it, I fix the drivers I think I fucking fixed everything. Go on league it's all smooth it's all working of happenings and all that.

Wake up next day, go on league, graphics are now fucked up, crashes mid game, won't restart and have to go through a long process of refixing everything and I've lost the match. Fucking hell pls be fixed soon laptop.
Glorious SEA doto
nimbim
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany986 Posts
July 25 2014 16:59 GMT
#11493
How to drop divisions in Silver:
Double farm of enemy ADC, still lose because everyone just goes roaming around the map to get picked off one by one, so I have at most 2 ppl with me in a fight (and nobody would cc what's attacking me anyway).
7-1 mid, but it makes no difference in a team fight because everyone targets Malph, while enemy team goes directly for our ADC and me.
Ping for everyone who is about to run into their doom, be ignored.

I hope this guide is helpful.
Ethelis
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2400 Posts
July 25 2014 21:11 GMT
#11494
http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1468033514/40086719


This game was so unbelievable. Even with that no dmg MF we should've won easily. Lee kept making the worst calls and i just couldnt get my team to listen one way or another. I think i finally ran into an uncarryable game, can't believe this is low diamond/high plat. Absurd.
Disabled gamer - Diamond 3 (LoL) D+ Rank scrublord on BW. Bisu doesnt need DTs, He uses probes. just ask Flash.
Flonomenalz
Profile Joined May 2011
Nigeria3519 Posts
July 25 2014 21:45 GMT
#11495
This thread is fun. Let me summarize Silver-Gold league.

1. First pick: picks random champ (urgot top, for instance), claims "just because pros don't do it doesn't mean it doesn't work", feeds, says not one word of apology for wasting 30 mins of everyone's time.

2. First pick: doesn't ban Braum, locks Vayne adc, gets counter picked by Cait w/ Braum supp, gets obliterated in lane, blames jungler, rage quits.

3. Jungler says: "Afk feral" in pregame lobby. Chock another one up to the lose column.

4. Mid lane gives first blood: "That luck". --> But you died. Comes back, dies again "OMG THAT LUCK!" --> BUT YOU DIED.

5. Mid lane gives repeated kills to mid/jungler camping his lane: "OMG GO TO OTHER LANES, THAT CAMP" --> but you keep pushing without warding, why wouldn't they want free kills? A jungler is supposed to gank lanes.

6. Top lane picks Teemo specifically to counter Nasus, and is losing in farm by 30 at 10 mins. *sigh*

7. Sion mid. Can we just let this die?

8. First picks that say "I'm banning whoever I want fuck yourselves" why do you even exist?

9. Last picks that say "Well I called jungler so" and lock in jungler irrespective of pick order. Why? Normal and blind pick exist, why in ranked?

10. "I can only play one role" why are you in ranked?

11. Run to lane to farm a big wave instead of securing an objective with your team. Why?

12. Jungler that burns smite on wolves or some other camp in late game when baron is up and is always a subject of contest. Why, why, why?

Sigh. I have so many questions. But yeah, this is Silver/Gold. And from what I hear, Plat as well.
I love crazymoving
anmolsinghmzn2009
Profile Joined June 2011
India1783 Posts
July 26 2014 08:12 GMT
#11496
Man fizz players are a worse cancer that yorick or nidalee or one for all soraka
Dunk first. Ask questions while dunking.
Amui
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada10567 Posts
July 26 2014 10:40 GMT
#11497
Well for the like 20th time this season I've gotten myself to plat 1, and then promptly dropped back to plat 2. Dunno what it is, but getting diamond this season, unlike last season, feels impossible. Last season it might have taken me like 200 games, gaining maybe 5 points a day because of clamping, but at least there was progress
Porouscloud - NA LoL
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
July 26 2014 13:04 GMT
#11498
--- Nuked ---
schmutttt
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia3856 Posts
July 26 2014 14:30 GMT
#11499
I seem to always absolutely smash my lane when I play Renekton, yet team always seems to feed after early advantages. Guess that's what I get for maining Renekton .
Nos-
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada12016 Posts
July 26 2014 18:46 GMT
#11500
uhh... this wasn't a fun game LOL

[image loading]
Bronze player stuck in platinum
Prev 1 573 574 575 576 577 687 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
WardiTV200
Rex53
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko262
ProTech129
Rex 53
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14331
Soma 815
Jaedong 675
actioN 592
Hyuk 525
Soulkey 489
Horang2 346
BeSt 288
Larva 260
910 250
[ Show more ]
Mini 246
Light 208
Stork 193
Snow 175
EffOrt 160
ZerO 131
Last 123
Pusan 114
ggaemo 78
Mind 60
Rush 55
Shinee 47
Killer 40
Creator 38
Mong 37
Yoon 35
Bale 24
hero 21
Sharp 20
sorry 12
yabsab 12
Sacsri 10
Noble 10
HiyA 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5431
Dendi207
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1615
pashabiceps869
markeloff42
kRYSTAL_19
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2825
Khaldor866
Other Games
gofns51668
singsing1530
XBOCT324
Pyrionflax253
DeMusliM215
B2W.Neo209
Mew2King84
ArmadaUGS40
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream182
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH326
• StrangeGG 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos944
Other Games
• WagamamaTV191
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
1h 39m
The PondCast
22h 39m
OSC
1d 1h
Stellar Fest
1d 1h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.