• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:10
CEST 18:10
KST 01:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8157 users

The Shikyo Memorial for QQ Therapy - Page 573

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 571 572 573 574 575 687 Next
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
July 16 2014 16:57 GMT
#11441
On July 15 2014 12:11 Shotcoder wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2014 11:37 Sufficiency wrote:
On July 14 2014 18:50 Shotcoder wrote:
Decided to get one of my smurfs through provisionals....holy fucking shit people are really this bad. I have to play absolutely perfect just so our 18/4/11 cait can carry the game because she has no idea how to position or orb walk.


S1 to G5 promos were the hardest games I had to play for this season, both on my main and smurf. It was so memorable.

I am plat 3.


I had my main up to plat 4 promos before tanking it back to plat 5 and then trying to carry my buddy from silver 2 to g5 and got myself demoted to G1 in the process. Decided to start on a smurf and went 7-3 in provisional matches and go placed into G4, but its so painful to be 3-1-14 as a support with a 14-1-8 or something stupid adc and we lose team fight after team fight because she wants to auto attack a chogath who is stunned instead of the akali that's right in front of her face and also stunned.

Target prioritization is so bad at this level and it just makes me wonder what the difference between my skill level and low diamond is because it can only be exponential to what the difference between me and low golds are.


How did you go from plat to gold...
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
July 16 2014 16:59 GMT
#11442
On July 15 2014 12:29 Nos- wrote:
God damn I just wanted a peaceful game, and then vlad and zed just start flaming the fuck out of each other. Like I'm getting kills left and right as lee sin and these guys can't win zed vs tf or vlad against gp when vlad is up 3 kills. God that's just frustrating when you're playing with stupid children.


Just mute them.

https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Immortall
Profile Joined January 2012
Netherlands124 Posts
July 16 2014 20:00 GMT
#11443
Fuck fuck fuck ranked is fucking shit i hate ranked why do i play ranked when i'm on tilt god damnit raaaaaaaaaaagggggggghhhhhhh


Fuck Ryze and fuck Nidalee and fuck Jax
god fucking damnit if i'm going to get demoted to Gold V AGAIN because of this shit i'll never touch this game again
Shotcoder
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2316 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-17 01:40:39
July 17 2014 01:36 GMT
#11444
On July 17 2014 01:57 Sufficiency wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2014 12:11 Shotcoder wrote:
On July 15 2014 11:37 Sufficiency wrote:
On July 14 2014 18:50 Shotcoder wrote:
Decided to get one of my smurfs through provisionals....holy fucking shit people are really this bad. I have to play absolutely perfect just so our 18/4/11 cait can carry the game because she has no idea how to position or orb walk.


S1 to G5 promos were the hardest games I had to play for this season, both on my main and smurf. It was so memorable.

I am plat 3.


I had my main up to plat 4 promos before tanking it back to plat 5 and then trying to carry my buddy from silver 2 to g5 and got myself demoted to G1 in the process. Decided to start on a smurf and went 7-3 in provisional matches and go placed into G4, but its so painful to be 3-1-14 as a support with a 14-1-8 or something stupid adc and we lose team fight after team fight because she wants to auto attack a chogath who is stunned instead of the akali that's right in front of her face and also stunned.

Target prioritization is so bad at this level and it just makes me wonder what the difference between my skill level and low diamond is because it can only be exponential to what the difference between me and low golds are.


How did you go from plat to gold...


if you lose enough at Zero LP in Division 5 you can get demoted. Me tanking to plat 5 followed by queueing with someone significantly lower than me cause me to drop back to G1 after going like 2-5 and then a 3 game losing streak.

Edit: I not blaming him for my losses at all. I tanked to zero LP by a combination of playing poorly, not caring after a few losses and queueing anyways, and trolling assholes(yea I dont care about LP, if you're a dick I stop caring). and that just carried ouver to my games when I queued with him, unhealthy playing mentailty.
Shotcoder - C+ BW Terran, Gold LoL(ADC Main)
miicah
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia2470 Posts
July 17 2014 01:58 GMT
#11445
You need Silver 5 MMR to drop from Plat 5 to Gold 1. So unless you were bugged I don't think that's right.
@miicah88
aurawashere
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada454 Posts
July 17 2014 05:25 GMT
#11446
junglers in high plat low diamond are braindead
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
July 17 2014 14:23 GMT
#11447
On July 17 2014 10:58 miicah wrote:
You need Silver 5 MMR to drop from Plat 5 to Gold 1. So unless you were bugged I don't think that's right.


Yeah. I don't think it is possible to have a -10 differential and get demoted...
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
GrandInquisitor *
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
New York City13113 Posts
July 17 2014 18:04 GMT
#11448
On July 17 2014 10:36 Shotcoder wrote:
Edit: I not blaming him for my losses at all. I tanked to zero LP by a combination of playing poorly, not caring after a few losses and queueing anyways, and trolling assholes(yea I dont care about LP, if you're a dick I stop caring). and that just carried ouver to my games when I queued with him, unhealthy playing mentailty.

Do you think you're any different than anyone else who says "fuck this I'm at 0LP idc any more"? Or is it that when you troll and feed, I bet you just have a really good reason for it?
What fun is it being cool if you can’t wear a sombrero?
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
July 18 2014 03:57 GMT
#11449
God, the struggle is over. Finally past the mental block that was the B2 promo series. Now Silver is back in sight!
Usagi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Spain1647 Posts
July 18 2014 08:20 GMT
#11450
On July 18 2014 12:57 Gahlo wrote:
God, the struggle is over. Finally past the mental block that was the B2 promo series. Now Silver is back in sight!

Stay strong, you can do it!
schmutttt
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia3856 Posts
July 18 2014 08:49 GMT
#11451
Can we please just delete nidalee, AP was stupid but now ad nid in top lane is a nightmare
Shotcoder
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2316 Posts
July 18 2014 10:40 GMT
#11452
On July 18 2014 03:04 GrandInquisitor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2014 10:36 Shotcoder wrote:
Edit: I not blaming him for my losses at all. I tanked to zero LP by a combination of playing poorly, not caring after a few losses and queueing anyways, and trolling assholes(yea I dont care about LP, if you're a dick I stop caring). and that just carried ouver to my games when I queued with him, unhealthy playing mentailty.

Do you think you're any different than anyone else who says "fuck this I'm at 0LP idc any more"? Or is it that when you troll and feed, I bet you just have a really good reason for it?


I care about LP, my wording was poor there. I stop caring about LP at the point you start being a dick. I'd rather lose and have an asshat lose than win and have said asshat also get carried to a win. I'm not any different than most league players and I'm ok with that. Falling to gold also doesnt bother me.
Shotcoder - C+ BW Terran, Gold LoL(ADC Main)
Scorcher2k
Profile Joined November 2009
United States802 Posts
July 18 2014 19:05 GMT
#11453
On July 18 2014 19:40 Shotcoder wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2014 03:04 GrandInquisitor wrote:
On July 17 2014 10:36 Shotcoder wrote:
Edit: I not blaming him for my losses at all. I tanked to zero LP by a combination of playing poorly, not caring after a few losses and queueing anyways, and trolling assholes(yea I dont care about LP, if you're a dick I stop caring). and that just carried ouver to my games when I queued with him, unhealthy playing mentailty.

Do you think you're any different than anyone else who says "fuck this I'm at 0LP idc any more"? Or is it that when you troll and feed, I bet you just have a really good reason for it?


I care about LP, my wording was poor there. I stop caring about LP at the point you start being a dick. I'd rather lose and have an asshat lose than win and have said asshat also get carried to a win. I'm not any different than most league players and I'm ok with that. Falling to gold also doesnt bother me.

How about the other three players on your team?
Lonyo
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United Kingdom3884 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-18 20:55:36
July 18 2014 20:54 GMT
#11454
Yay. 4 enemies in our base because we lost a teamfight. Vayne and Casseopeia alive in our base with 2 nexus turrets.
Vayne goes in and kills 2 with 1 more nearly dead and dies.
Cass decides to sit at fountain and makes us lose because she refuses to join in because we had just lost a teamfight mid 3v5 due to Vayne being a problem all game and never being with the team.
So rather than saving the game for us and killing the remaining 2 enemies, giving us a chance to win since we were way ahead apart from one team fight, Cass would rather sit at fountain and make us lose, because that makes so much more sense.
43 minutes into the game. 71 kills to 51, 83k gold to 71k. So we lose because Cass wants to sit at fountain and make us lose.

Fucking trolls.
HOLY CHECK!
Shotcoder
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2316 Posts
July 19 2014 05:37 GMT
#11455
On July 19 2014 04:05 Scorcher2k wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2014 19:40 Shotcoder wrote:
On July 18 2014 03:04 GrandInquisitor wrote:
On July 17 2014 10:36 Shotcoder wrote:
Edit: I not blaming him for my losses at all. I tanked to zero LP by a combination of playing poorly, not caring after a few losses and queueing anyways, and trolling assholes(yea I dont care about LP, if you're a dick I stop caring). and that just carried ouver to my games when I queued with him, unhealthy playing mentailty.

Do you think you're any different than anyone else who says "fuck this I'm at 0LP idc any more"? Or is it that when you troll and feed, I bet you just have a really good reason for it?


I care about LP, my wording was poor there. I stop caring about LP at the point you start being a dick. I'd rather lose and have an asshat lose than win and have said asshat also get carried to a win. I'm not any different than most league players and I'm ok with that. Falling to gold also doesnt bother me.

How about the other three players on your team?


Unfortunate casualties.
Shotcoder - C+ BW Terran, Gold LoL(ADC Main)
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12010 Posts
July 19 2014 09:39 GMT
#11456
Yeah, i hate that kind of thinking.

1 Guy was mean to me, so i punish three other guys who were not involved in any way, just because they happen to be in the same game, instead of JUST PRESSING THE FUCKING MUTE BUTTON THE FIRST TIME SOMEONE SAYS SOMETHING RETARDED LIKE A SANE PERSON AND AVOIDING THE WHOLE PROBLEM; ALWAYS. Seriously. The mute button is right there. Use it. It works like a charm against assholes. It is amazing. But people would rather keep on listening to them and get more and more annoyed.

Now 3 guys come out of that game annoyed, queue for another, and two of them go "You troll me, i troll you" and you have a cascading pile of shit that could have been easily avoided if people wouldn't put their heads up their arses.
Lonyo
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United Kingdom3884 Posts
July 19 2014 10:20 GMT
#11457
On July 19 2014 18:39 Simberto wrote:
Yeah, i hate that kind of thinking.

1 Guy was mean to me, so i punish three other guys who were not involved in any way, just because they happen to be in the same game, instead of JUST PRESSING THE FUCKING MUTE BUTTON THE FIRST TIME SOMEONE SAYS SOMETHING RETARDED LIKE A SANE PERSON AND AVOIDING THE WHOLE PROBLEM; ALWAYS. Seriously. The mute button is right there. Use it. It works like a charm against assholes. It is amazing. But people would rather keep on listening to them and get more and more annoyed.

Now 3 guys come out of that game annoyed, queue for another, and two of them go "You troll me, i troll you" and you have a cascading pile of shit that could have been easily avoided if people wouldn't put their heads up their arses.


I had one guy who got offended by something someone else said and went afk, then said "I'll play when he apologises to me".
My response was "When are you going to apologise to the rest of the team that you are screwing over?"

Then the next time it happened in a different game, I just said "You might be pissed off with that one guy, but there are 5 people on a team and you're screwing 3 of us over who did nothing." And it actually seemed to work. Hey, reasoning with people can work! Or he just wasn't that committed to throwing the game.
HOLY CHECK!
Chemiczny84
Profile Joined June 2011
Poland458 Posts
July 19 2014 14:44 GMT
#11458
On July 17 2014 10:58 miicah wrote:
You need Silver 5 MMR to drop from Plat 5 to Gold 1. So unless you were bugged I don't think that's right.

Isn't it silver 1? I thought you had to be one full tier lower to be demoted, not two...

imBLIND
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States2626 Posts
July 20 2014 02:19 GMT
#11459
Never playing this game on weekends ever again. Doesnt matter if its the summer or not, there's always an influx of shitty people who think they belong in the LCS and keep doing stupid shit.
im deaf
Usagi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Spain1647 Posts
July 20 2014 09:06 GMT
#11460
On July 19 2014 23:44 Chemiczny84 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2014 10:58 miicah wrote:
You need Silver 5 MMR to drop from Plat 5 to Gold 1. So unless you were bugged I don't think that's right.

Isn't it silver 1? I thought you had to be one full tier lower to be demoted, not two...


One full tier, not one division.
Your mmr has to drop to Sivision 5 of the tier below you.
Prev 1 571 572 573 574 575 687 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 642
ComeBackTV 578
SteadfastSC412
Rex103
CosmosSc2 46
EnkiAlexander 35
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 427
ProTech147
Rex 103
CosmosSc2 49
UpATreeSC 42
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44074
Jaedong 1332
Hyuk 1200
Mini 648
Soma 506
Horang2 484
BeSt 479
Soulkey 317
Larva 306
Rush 290
[ Show more ]
ZerO 267
Last 205
Snow 200
hero 81
Liquid`Ret 56
Mind 56
Free 36
Killer 35
sorry 33
Terrorterran 23
ToSsGirL 23
Rock 22
yabsab 21
HiyA 18
Shine 18
Trap 16
Dota 2
Gorgc7888
qojqva1420
Dendi904
Counter-Strike
Fnx 859
x6flipin778
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2558
Khaldor1972
Liquid`Hasu9
Other Games
ArmadaUGS3136
singsing1841
B2W.Neo990
hiko809
byalli454
KnowMe141
Liquid`VortiX117
QueenE95
Mew2King53
Trikslyr32
Railgan16
ZerO(Twitch)12
Chillindude1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream99
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 23
• mYiSmile123
• Adnapsc2 7
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix13
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2897
League of Legends
• Nemesis1946
• Jankos1077
• TFBlade745
Other Games
• Shiphtur322
• WagamamaTV261
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 50m
OSC
20h 50m
Stellar Fest
20h 50m
OSC
1d 7h
Stellar Fest
1d 20h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.