• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:52
CEST 19:52
KST 02:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10430 users

The Shikyo Memorial for QQ Therapy - Page 572

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 570 571 572 573 574 687 Next
Maluk
Profile Joined August 2011
France987 Posts
July 13 2014 11:53 GMT
#11421
On July 13 2014 20:48 Usagi wrote:
From Gold promos (2-2 and a ww doing a stupid baron call) to Silver 2, gg Rito


It happened to me too, except that I had 4 failed promos to gold before dropping to silver 2. After that I quit ranked for about 6 months lol.
Usagi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Spain1647 Posts
July 13 2014 12:45 GMT
#11422
On July 13 2014 20:53 Maluk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2014 20:48 Usagi wrote:
From Gold promos (2-2 and a ww doing a stupid baron call) to Silver 2, gg Rito


It happened to me too, except that I had 4 failed promos to gold before dropping to silver 2. After that I quit ranked for about 6 months lol.

I had to play 7 and I say 7 promos to get to silver 1.

We have even made some pattern of what happens in our promos (me and y usual duo partner) and there are 3 final bosses.

Tristana in the eneemy team, we have "almost" managed to neuter this.
Twisted fate in our team
Warwick in our team.
Those 3 are the signs of out doom and they ALWAYS show up in our promos.
We will start banning those 3 in those games xD
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
July 13 2014 16:33 GMT
#11423
On July 13 2014 20:53 Maluk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2014 20:48 Usagi wrote:
From Gold promos (2-2 and a ww doing a stupid baron call) to Silver 2, gg Rito


It happened to me too, except that I had 4 failed promos to gold before dropping to silver 2. After that I quit ranked for about 6 months lol.

Happened to me too. Plat promo -> gold 2. Had to climb up again...
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Usagi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Spain1647 Posts
July 13 2014 17:26 GMT
#11424
Play promos.... start the game 5-1 the server acts, dc's the game for 12 minutes and when it comes back it is 4 vs 5, then lose the game.
This game hates me
Usagi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Spain1647 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-13 18:28:52
July 13 2014 18:10 GMT
#11425
God fucking lord, I see myself coming back here again and again today....

So after losing the first game of the series to server issues.... the second game I get stuck in bot lane with a fucking SMITE SORAKA!!!!! because his pc froze in champ selec aparently.... (note, I picked Braum to go supp and he was suposed to be the adc -_-)
Way to go 0-2 in promos with nothing you can do about it, this game is shit.
Sakray
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
France2198 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-13 20:44:53
July 13 2014 20:40 GMT
#11426
On July 14 2014 01:33 Sufficiency wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2014 20:53 Maluk wrote:
On July 13 2014 20:48 Usagi wrote:
From Gold promos (2-2 and a ww doing a stupid baron call) to Silver 2, gg Rito


It happened to me too, except that I had 4 failed promos to gold before dropping to silver 2. After that I quit ranked for about 6 months lol.

Happened to me too. Plat promo -> gold 2. Had to climb up again...


Same here, went from Plat promo to Gold II 0pts.
Most games were the same : proceed to destroy botlane only to get 3shot by either overfed enemy top/mid/jungle.

Then I discovered Trist'.
So far I'm 9-3 with her, 12/4 average score ingame, went from gold II 0pts to gold 1, feels nice.
zer0das
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States8519 Posts
July 14 2014 00:02 GMT
#11427
I have to say, quality of the average player on weekends goes down a tier. Have a pretty close game except the enemy comp revolves around a Zilean/Vayne/Jax thing, and while we're barely winning fights, its obviously getting worse and worse unless we have pristine engages.

So MF in her infinite wisdom gets Mercurial Scimatar and Warmogs. It's like, do you even have a plan to win? Your targets are either cced/exhausted or you're dead regardless, might as well build an IE and burn them down faster and you know... trust your support to do their job. The support you forced to play support by locking MF when you're last pick.

-.-
Maluk
Profile Joined August 2011
France987 Posts
July 14 2014 00:31 GMT
#11428
So 20/3/8 isn't good enough to carry. TIL.
At least this time around the team didn't blame me for the loss so I guess that's something.
Shotcoder
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2316 Posts
July 14 2014 09:50 GMT
#11429
Decided to get one of my smurfs through provisionals....holy fucking shit people are really this bad. I have to play absolutely perfect just so our 18/4/11 cait can carry the game because she has no idea how to position or orb walk.
Shotcoder - C+ BW Terran, Gold LoL(ADC Main)
Usagi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Spain1647 Posts
July 14 2014 12:18 GMT
#11430
On July 14 2014 18:50 Shotcoder wrote:
Decided to get one of my smurfs through provisionals....holy fucking shit people are really this bad. I have to play absolutely perfect just so our 18/4/11 cait can carry the game because she has no idea how to position or orb walk.

Welcome to the every day life of silver players
Sakray
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
France2198 Posts
July 14 2014 13:03 GMT
#11431
Holy shit the supports cancer is real, I had a Lulu that KEPT TRYING TO TRADE A LEONA/DRAVEN LANE, giving draven tons of kills and lurring me into dying as well. Game ended with me finishing my 3ird item (counting boots) with draven being full stuff at 30min 1shotting me.
And I'm the one to blame wen my entire lanephase got fucked up by a motherfucker, yeah, makes sense
Fildun
Profile Joined December 2012
Netherlands4124 Posts
July 14 2014 18:04 GMT
#11432
Ok so the enemy Irelia is fed and is diving our Tristana. I'm playing Skarner and try to ult the Irelia off our Tristana.
Tristana: OMG this Skarner so noob every fight in backline.
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
July 15 2014 02:37 GMT
#11433
On July 14 2014 18:50 Shotcoder wrote:
Decided to get one of my smurfs through provisionals....holy fucking shit people are really this bad. I have to play absolutely perfect just so our 18/4/11 cait can carry the game because she has no idea how to position or orb walk.


S1 to G5 promos were the hardest games I had to play for this season, both on my main and smurf. It was so memorable.

I am plat 3.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Shotcoder
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2316 Posts
July 15 2014 03:11 GMT
#11434
On July 15 2014 11:37 Sufficiency wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2014 18:50 Shotcoder wrote:
Decided to get one of my smurfs through provisionals....holy fucking shit people are really this bad. I have to play absolutely perfect just so our 18/4/11 cait can carry the game because she has no idea how to position or orb walk.


S1 to G5 promos were the hardest games I had to play for this season, both on my main and smurf. It was so memorable.

I am plat 3.


I had my main up to plat 4 promos before tanking it back to plat 5 and then trying to carry my buddy from silver 2 to g5 and got myself demoted to G1 in the process. Decided to start on a smurf and went 7-3 in provisional matches and go placed into G4, but its so painful to be 3-1-14 as a support with a 14-1-8 or something stupid adc and we lose team fight after team fight because she wants to auto attack a chogath who is stunned instead of the akali that's right in front of her face and also stunned.

Target prioritization is so bad at this level and it just makes me wonder what the difference between my skill level and low diamond is because it can only be exponential to what the difference between me and low golds are.
Shotcoder - C+ BW Terran, Gold LoL(ADC Main)
Nos-
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada12016 Posts
July 15 2014 03:29 GMT
#11435
God damn I just wanted a peaceful game, and then vlad and zed just start flaming the fuck out of each other. Like I'm getting kills left and right as lee sin and these guys can't win zed vs tf or vlad against gp when vlad is up 3 kills. God that's just frustrating when you're playing with stupid children.
Bronze player stuck in platinum
GolemMadness
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada11044 Posts
July 15 2014 09:12 GMT
#11436
I'm Fiddle jungle. Lee tries to invade me at my red, but I do two camps after blue and kill him after dodging his Q. Then Yasuo goes 1-13 and in the final fight doesn't ult on a 5 man Nami ult. Some people just make me want to rage.
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=FLABREZU
Sakray
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
France2198 Posts
July 15 2014 21:52 GMT
#11437
Welp, 4th picks goes ape shit because 3rd pick took Jungle.
"i cna only jungle, fuck you"
Picks Taric top, goes full armor build, still gets destroyed in less than 2s. We had Leona/TF/Taric/Maokai and I was Trist, and still their Udyr was able to right-click me and wait to get close.

This Taric was a fucking negative piece of fucking shit holy fuck, we could have won but nope.

AND I LOST 20 FUCKING LP FOR THIS OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Scorcher2k
Profile Joined November 2009
United States802 Posts
July 16 2014 00:04 GMT
#11438
Felt I should post here after this last grind I had to get back to gold for this season. Started in silver 1 and then was demoted to silver 2 because of inactivity. Made it back to silver 1 with no problem but then came within one game of promotion series to gold like eight times. The big three, that I believe to be true at this point in my league life:

1. Wondering how some people get into gold/plat/diamond is no longer a mystery because I look at their games played. Last season I ran into someone in gold 4 that had 1300+ ranked wins. So with just guessing this person played 2600 games in season 3... Extreme but anyone can get lucky if they play enough.

2. Never fucking play ranked on the weekend. Kids decide to rage, troll, or just afk for no fucking reason. It almost isn't even worth playing the game at all on the weekend in fact.

3. I hate being bottom lane now. I'm scared of getting a horrible support when I'm adc and I'm scared of getting a horrible adc when I'm support. If my duo partner and I go bot we crush and the top/mid lanes feed the game away anyway.
Osmoses
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Sweden5302 Posts
July 16 2014 07:28 GMT
#11439
That feel when you spend every teamfight soloing the adc, support and the jungler and the rest of the team get completely wrecked 4v2.
Excuse me hun, but what is your name? Vivian? I woke up next to you naked and, uh, did we, um?
GrandInquisitor *
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
New York City13113 Posts
July 16 2014 14:43 GMT
#11440
As Nasus, I did almost as much magic damage to champions as our Ziggs.

That's not good.
What fun is it being cool if you can’t wear a sombrero?
Prev 1 570 571 572 573 574 687 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 732
IntoTheiNu 588
SteadfastSC449
Rex89
CosmosSc2 67
EnkiAlexander 57
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 449
UpATreeSC 147
Rex 89
CosmosSc2 67
BRAT_OK 57
JuggernautJason21
PtitDrogo 20
MindelVK 19
Codebar 8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37915
Jaedong 1084
Soma 1052
Mini 690
BeSt 457
Larva 407
Rush 322
ZerO 291
Soulkey 238
Snow 150
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 109
hero 84
Liquid`Ret 62
Mind 38
sorry 25
Killer 25
Shine 22
ToSsGirL 21
yabsab 20
Trap 16
Terrorterran 16
Dota 2
qojqva1111
Dendi875
Counter-Strike
fl0m967
Fnx 734
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King67
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4057
crisheroes2324
Khaldor1776
Liquid`Hasu526
Other Games
ArmadaUGS1557
ceh9530
B2W.Neo499
byalli450
KnowMe134
QueenE88
C9.Mang067
Chillindude62
Trikslyr42
Railgan22
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream93
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 41
• Adnapsc2 9
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki19
• FirePhoenix13
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4070
League of Legends
• TFBlade1103
Other Games
• imaqtpie913
• Shiphtur347
• Scarra1
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
16h 8m
OSC
19h 8m
Stellar Fest
19h 8m
OSC
1d 6h
Stellar Fest
1d 19h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.