• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:00
CEST 23:00
KST 06:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8402 users

The Shikyo Memorial for QQ Therapy - Page 571

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 569 570 571 572 573 687 Next
Volband
Profile Joined March 2011
Hungary6034 Posts
July 09 2014 19:41 GMT
#11401
Get cancer you intentionally troller fucking excuse of a lifeform. I'm dead serious I would kill this motherfucker if I was absolutely sure I would not get convicted.

User was temp banned for this post.
zer0das
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States8519 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-09 21:52:37
July 09 2014 21:52 GMT
#11402
Getting ddosed in a 4v5 in ARAM. Awesome. Real awesome (we were about to kill their inhib too).

(Apparently staying in game and clicking around so you don't idle out didn't work either).
miicah
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia2470 Posts
July 10 2014 03:16 GMT
#11403
People calling me a fanboy for having 2g at the end of my name.

Even though trick was named something completely different when I made my account.
@miicah88
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
July 10 2014 04:51 GMT
#11404
--- Nuked ---
Shotcoder
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2316 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-10 06:23:14
July 10 2014 06:18 GMT
#11405
It's so pathetic how bad Low gold/High Silver is compared to even high gold low plat. I duo'd with my buuddy who is silver 1 and after months of only queing with him and losing a lot I finally dropped from Plat 4 to gold 3 with an MMR now of Gold 5. It's so fucking painful. No one listens to anything. Win a team fight? better get wolves and not dragon or a tower or Baron. Open inhib? Better dive the top inner tower. Wtf is this shit honestly?

Edit: The best is when they stumble onto a win and talk shit.
Shotcoder - C+ BW Terran, Gold LoL(ADC Main)
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22627 Posts
July 10 2014 15:21 GMT
#11406
zzz and again I get blamed for not tryharding in a 4v5. Am i seriously the only person who wants to just get the 20min's over with as soon as possible and queue for another game?
Are people really so dumb/bad they dont understand that going even in lanes is useless in a 4v5? that extra person is going to utterly crush teamfights and predictable we get rolled but hey lets not blame the guy who ragequit 11 seconds into the game...

Love this game but my god I hate the people who play it...
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
GrandInquisitor *
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
New York City13113 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-10 21:02:21
July 10 2014 20:59 GMT
#11407
On July 11 2014 00:21 Gorsameth wrote:
zzz and again I get blamed for not tryharding in a 4v5. Am i seriously the only person who wants to just get the 20min's over with as soon as possible and queue for another game?
Are people really so dumb/bad they dont understand that going even in lanes is useless in a 4v5? that extra person is going to utterly crush teamfights and predictable we get rolled but hey lets not blame the guy who ragequit 11 seconds into the game...

Love this game but my god I hate the people who play it...

Screw you, man. Anyone that uses the term "tryharding" derogatorily in a ranked game is not someone I want on my team.

I've been in so many winnable 4v5's where my team throws away the win because they don't care. You've never won a 4v5 teamfight where your top laner was splitpushing without teleport but the other team engaged really poorly or miscommunicated? Stuff happens, solo queue is full of bad players. This isn't OGN where being down a person is an autoloss because the other team will play perfectly. Make picks, rotate objectives, and sure, you're at a disadvantage, but certainly not an insurmountable one.

In the past month I've lost two 4v5's where we have a massive gold advantage, because the team doesn't understand that we have to push aggressively whenever we win a teamfight. Instead, they back off because they're scared and don't know how to close out games, so of course we'll lose in the endgame.

I have one rule for surrendering and/or giving up mentally: if they've taken more inhibitors than we've taken towers, I'll throw in the towel. Anything before that and I just see you as another person that types [All] ff@20 when their top laner gives up first blood, someone who is so scared of trying and failing that they would rather give up and blame circumstance instead.
What fun is it being cool if you can’t wear a sombrero?
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22627 Posts
July 10 2014 23:04 GMT
#11408
On July 11 2014 05:59 GrandInquisitor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 11 2014 00:21 Gorsameth wrote:
zzz and again I get blamed for not tryharding in a 4v5. Am i seriously the only person who wants to just get the 20min's over with as soon as possible and queue for another game?
Are people really so dumb/bad they dont understand that going even in lanes is useless in a 4v5? that extra person is going to utterly crush teamfights and predictable we get rolled but hey lets not blame the guy who ragequit 11 seconds into the game...

Love this game but my god I hate the people who play it...

Screw you, man. Anyone that uses the term "tryharding" derogatorily in a ranked game is not someone I want on my team.

I've been in so many winnable 4v5's where my team throws away the win because they don't care. You've never won a 4v5 teamfight where your top laner was splitpushing without teleport but the other team engaged really poorly or miscommunicated? Stuff happens, solo queue is full of bad players. This isn't OGN where being down a person is an autoloss because the other team will play perfectly. Make picks, rotate objectives, and sure, you're at a disadvantage, but certainly not an insurmountable one.

In the past month I've lost two 4v5's where we have a massive gold advantage, because the team doesn't understand that we have to push aggressively whenever we win a teamfight. Instead, they back off because they're scared and don't know how to close out games, so of course we'll lose in the endgame.

I have one rule for surrendering and/or giving up mentally: if they've taken more inhibitors than we've taken towers, I'll throw in the towel. Anything before that and I just see you as another person that types [All] ff@20 when their top laner gives up first blood, someone who is so scared of trying and failing that they would rather give up and blame circumstance instead.

I hate to break it to you but my time is limited. esp when you need ~1h available to play a single game. I don't want to spend 30 minutes when its like a 5% chance to win or less from the very first second.
A 5v5 I will pretty much always play out despite how terrible our comp might be or how badly people feed but I had 0 interest in struggling through 30 minutes of depression to maybe have a tiny chance the opponents are retarded enough to lose a 4v5.
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
GrandInquisitor *
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
New York City13113 Posts
July 10 2014 23:20 GMT
#11409
On July 11 2014 08:04 Gorsameth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 11 2014 05:59 GrandInquisitor wrote:
On July 11 2014 00:21 Gorsameth wrote:
zzz and again I get blamed for not tryharding in a 4v5. Am i seriously the only person who wants to just get the 20min's over with as soon as possible and queue for another game?
Are people really so dumb/bad they dont understand that going even in lanes is useless in a 4v5? that extra person is going to utterly crush teamfights and predictable we get rolled but hey lets not blame the guy who ragequit 11 seconds into the game...

Love this game but my god I hate the people who play it...

Screw you, man. Anyone that uses the term "tryharding" derogatorily in a ranked game is not someone I want on my team.

I've been in so many winnable 4v5's where my team throws away the win because they don't care. You've never won a 4v5 teamfight where your top laner was splitpushing without teleport but the other team engaged really poorly or miscommunicated? Stuff happens, solo queue is full of bad players. This isn't OGN where being down a person is an autoloss because the other team will play perfectly. Make picks, rotate objectives, and sure, you're at a disadvantage, but certainly not an insurmountable one.

In the past month I've lost two 4v5's where we have a massive gold advantage, because the team doesn't understand that we have to push aggressively whenever we win a teamfight. Instead, they back off because they're scared and don't know how to close out games, so of course we'll lose in the endgame.

I have one rule for surrendering and/or giving up mentally: if they've taken more inhibitors than we've taken towers, I'll throw in the towel. Anything before that and I just see you as another person that types [All] ff@20 when their top laner gives up first blood, someone who is so scared of trying and failing that they would rather give up and blame circumstance instead.

I hate to break it to you but my time is limited. esp when you need ~1h available to play a single game. I don't want to spend 30 minutes when its like a 5% chance to win or less from the very first second.
A 5v5 I will pretty much always play out despite how terrible our comp might be or how badly people feed but I had 0 interest in struggling through 30 minutes of depression to maybe have a tiny chance the opponents are retarded enough to lose a 4v5.

Hey, I have no idea what you did or didn't do. Maybe you just also afk'ed. Maybe you played hard but started a surrender vote at 20 minutes when they had more kills. Maybe you intentionally fed so they would end more quickly. Who knows. It is just baffling to me that you can ever mock a teammate for "tryharding" when you are the one that signed up for a ranked game with them.
What fun is it being cool if you can’t wear a sombrero?
miicah
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia2470 Posts
July 11 2014 00:59 GMT
#11410
Have to agree with him, had a 4v5 from the start where I tried my best but by about 15mins I knew it was over (Thresh did reconnect but other team was already too far ahead). I'd rather surrender then play a 50min game with a slight chance of us winning.
@miicah88
Fildun
Profile Joined December 2012
Netherlands4124 Posts
July 11 2014 15:55 GMT
#11411
ITS SO HOT
It's 28 degrees Celsius over here and it's just too hot to do anything decent at all even play Leauge holy shit it is so hot it is so hot
Laptop also overheating ITS SO HOT
miicah
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia2470 Posts
July 12 2014 04:31 GMT
#11412
Hahah that's so cute, 28 being hot.
@miicah88
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12010 Posts
July 12 2014 09:22 GMT
#11413
It is when you don't live in a desert full of poisonous things.
Fildun
Profile Joined December 2012
Netherlands4124 Posts
July 12 2014 09:40 GMT
#11414
On July 12 2014 13:31 miicah wrote:
Hahah that's so cute, 28 being hot.

Yeah but on the other hand you think it's cold when its 15.
zer0das
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States8519 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-12 15:30:40
July 12 2014 15:28 GMT
#11415
I'm almost to diamond, and I run into Ryan Choi's smurf who is playing jungle Thresh on the enemy team. All I can think is "if this stupid Maokai knew even the slightest bit about vision control, or he actually came with us up mid when we chained 4 kills after they did a stupid baron, this game would be easy."

At one point we coulda plowed straight to inhib because I kept picking people off with bubbles/tidal waves after Irelia's baron catch on 2 of them, but Maokai is like doing blue or some shit, and Tristana randomly decides to rocket jump away when we should have been pushing hard (3v2 and if I land a bubble, they're dead- plus Akali is dead for like another 30 seconds and their respawn timers are all staggered to hell, 4v2 if the dumb tree is there). 3 towers and inhib, who the hell wants that. Sigh.

Also a mid Nid who had literally 0 impact aside from the fact Akali and Thresh were always bot. Whoo.
padfoota
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Taiwan1571 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-12 19:06:14
July 12 2014 18:59 GMT
#11416
On July 12 2014 18:40 Fildun wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 12 2014 13:31 miicah wrote:
Hahah that's so cute, 28 being hot.

Yeah but on the other hand you think it's cold when its 15.


Thats cute. I live in shanghai where 40 is normal in the summer and -5 in the winter
All with this goddamn humidity

BTW my laptop keeps hitting 100...other than the thermo paste, cleanout and fan what else do i need D

Then again I went out today
Jesus christ its hot holy fucking hell

On July 11 2014 05:59 GrandInquisitor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 11 2014 00:21 Gorsameth wrote:
zzz and again I get blamed for not tryharding in a 4v5. Am i seriously the only person who wants to just get the 20min's over with as soon as possible and queue for another game?
Are people really so dumb/bad they dont understand that going even in lanes is useless in a 4v5? that extra person is going to utterly crush teamfights and predictable we get rolled but hey lets not blame the guy who ragequit 11 seconds into the game...

Love this game but my god I hate the people who play it...

Screw you, man. Anyone that uses the term "tryharding" derogatorily in a ranked game is not someone I want on my team.

I've been in so many winnable 4v5's where my team throws away the win because they don't care. You've never won a 4v5 teamfight where your top laner was splitpushing without teleport but the other team engaged really poorly or miscommunicated? Stuff happens, solo queue is full of bad players. This isn't OGN where being down a person is an autoloss because the other team will play perfectly. Make picks, rotate objectives, and sure, you're at a disadvantage, but certainly not an insurmountable one.

In the past month I've lost two 4v5's where we have a massive gold advantage, because the team doesn't understand that we have to push aggressively whenever we win a teamfight. Instead, they back off because they're scared and don't know how to close out games, so of course we'll lose in the endgame.

I have one rule for surrendering and/or giving up mentally: if they've taken more inhibitors than we've taken towers, I'll throw in the towel. Anything before that and I just see you as another person that types [All] ff@20 when their top laner gives up first blood, someone who is so scared of trying and failing that they would rather give up and blame circumstance instead.


Had a 4v5 today. Jungle aatrox did really well at the start but suddenly said something urgent came up, was sorry, left.
I suck at top. Im practicing Irelia top. Its fucking Jax. Its hard yo. Mid fizz doing ok, I do some decent telports and manage to pick up a bunch of kills along with fizz (who went TF gunblade zerk greaves, very interesting never seen this) but that goddamn lategame jax is too damn hard 4v5.
Stop procrastinating
miicah
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia2470 Posts
July 12 2014 21:40 GMT
#11417
On July 13 2014 03:59 padfoota wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 12 2014 18:40 Fildun wrote:
On July 12 2014 13:31 miicah wrote:
Hahah that's so cute, 28 being hot.

Yeah but on the other hand you think it's cold when its 15.


Thats cute. I live in shanghai where 40 is normal in the summer and -5 in the winter
All with this goddamn humidity



lol nice country
@miicah88
zer0das
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States8519 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-13 07:54:38
July 13 2014 07:41 GMT
#11418
I have a Tris on my team who is so blatantly drop hacking the game to get an advantage in team fights, I just can't ethically play the game. Holy shit this player base.

Edit: The best part is, everyone started accusing me because I refused to continue playing in light of the aforementioned drop hacking that was very blatantly affecting the outcome of team fights. Yeah, that really makes sense....

The disgusting thing was everyone my team was like YEEEAH KEEP DROP HACKING besides myself. Sigh. At least I got the drop hacker hacker to give up on trying to out right win.
GolemMadness
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada11044 Posts
July 13 2014 08:56 GMT
#11419
First pick instalocks Braum. Says that he's not playing Braum and will trade him to someone. Doesn't say which champion he wants or where he's going. I pick Tryndamere as second pick. Guy he's trading with asks who he wants, since he doesn't have a lot of champions. Guy says "hmm" and waits until 15 seconds left and asks for Darius. Guy doesn't have him, and I say that I'm top. He then asks for Riven and Yasuo, which the guy also doesn't have. With a second left, he picks Nasus. The guy then refuses to trade, so we end up with mid Nasus with exhaust.

Wouldn't be complete without team refusing to FF when we're down 20 kills so they waste another 10 minutes of time.
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=FLABREZU
Usagi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Spain1647 Posts
July 13 2014 11:48 GMT
#11420
From Gold promos (2-2 and a ww doing a stupid baron call) to Silver 2, gg Rito
Prev 1 569 570 571 572 573 687 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
SteadfastSC519
EnkiAlexander 89
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 519
ZombieGrub140
JuggernautJason106
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20543
Soulkey 261
White-Ra 162
Mini 154
Trap 27
ToSsGirL 24
Shine 15
Dota 2
monkeys_forever7
League of Legends
Doublelift2761
Counter-Strike
fl0m1359
shoxiejesuss521
C9.Mang0172
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4467
Khaldor2093
Liquid`Hasu1534
Trikslyr39
Other Games
summit1g3775
ArmadaUGS2586
B2W.Neo476
shahzam445
Pyrionflax183
Mew2King71
Railgan29
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV206
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream111
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 2
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 49
• Azhi_Dahaki32
• HerbMon 4
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV429
League of Legends
• TFBlade1009
• Noizen106
Other Games
• Scarra1293
• imaqtpie1122
• Shiphtur270
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13h
OSC
16h
Stellar Fest
16h
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 16h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.