• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:14
CEST 02:14
KST 09:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)22Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8157 users

The Shikyo Memorial for QQ Therapy - Page 569

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 567 568 569 570 571 687 Next
Volband
Profile Joined March 2011
Hungary6034 Posts
July 01 2014 11:52 GMT
#11361
Guys, guys, in case you did not already know this: Akali does NOT counter Lulu mid. Crazy.

Shoutout to our mid laner, who'se being... 0-8 right now.
Lonyo
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United Kingdom3884 Posts
July 01 2014 20:20 GMT
#11362
Shoutout to the douche who decided to go AFK because Annie complained he didn't say SS to Irelia (who didn't even kill Annie) and proceeded to fuck over the rest of the team and resulting in us losing.

Once he was bored of being AFK he decided to suicide a few times.
Spent the game demanding Annie apologise for complaining, and refused to apologise to the other 3 members of the team he was screwing over.

Would have been a ridiculously easy win if he'd played. Wasted his own time as well, like a complete moronic douche.
HOLY CHECK!
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
July 01 2014 21:48 GMT
#11363
Dear diary: today akali and renekton decided to swap lanes giving us akali vs tryn top and renekton vs morde mid. We lost top and mid inhib turrets at 14 minutes and mid inhib at 15 while bot turret was still up.

Is this what it's like to be rekkles/lomostar when fnatic are sucking?
Glorious SEA doto
Sakray
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
France2198 Posts
July 01 2014 23:28 GMT
#11364
Blitz is a fucking cancer champ
iremnant3847
Profile Joined June 2012
Taiwan269 Posts
July 02 2014 02:05 GMT
#11365
On July 02 2014 08:28 Sakray wrote:
Blitz is a fucking cancer champ

Especially when the player pulls in the worst champs possible, like Amumu or Singed. Oh, the terror T^T
Volband
Profile Joined March 2011
Hungary6034 Posts
July 02 2014 10:59 GMT
#11366
Our mid laner duoing with a gold 2. He picks singed. His first ranked singed game. Goes 21-9 masteries vs Trynd. Goes Tear first vs Trynd. Follows up with Catalysts. Ends the game with 0/14.

Lolnexus is toxic? This fucking duoqing is toxic. Feeding is one thing, happens, especially in snowbally top lane, but when you bring your gold 2 friend who has 0 game sense. Yes. Great. The game took 40mins nonetheless.
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
July 02 2014 21:12 GMT
#11367
I hate posting here but damn. Promo games: 17-6, 17-9, 14-8.

I lost.

Fucking hell.
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Usagi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Spain1647 Posts
July 02 2014 22:22 GMT
#11368
On July 03 2014 06:12 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
I hate posting here but damn. Promo games: 17-6, 17-9, 14-8.

I lost.

Fucking hell.

I feel with you, lost 5 promos in a row... Ill never make it to silver 1 xD
TyrantPotato
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Australia1541 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-03 05:02:53
July 03 2014 03:21 GMT
#11369
lost first game of promos out of bronze, 1 delibrate troll, 3 raging sexists hounding this apparent "girl gamer".

-.-

Edit: promos lost, won second game because otherside had a troll who just ran around taking peoples lane farm. Lost third game from the exact same person who trolled two of my previous promo games decided to feed, wait no decided to "1v3 them in their jungle like a man" and I just dodged my 4th game because everyone wanted mid and no on would compromise so the team had a joke of a team comp (i was last pick was willing to fill)

On the plus side i leave promos with 86 LP, so 1 win and i can get back into them.
Forever ZeNEX.
Anakko
Profile Joined August 2012
France1934 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-03 04:41:56
July 03 2014 03:49 GMT
#11370
Stopped playing ranked for a bit after a few losses in a row, went to play normals. Over a couple weeks, get like 70% wins and start to feel better about the game, decide to get back to ranked after a nice win streak. Lose 4 in a row in the most toxic ridiculous way imaginable. Get demoted to silver 3.

Fuck this game.

edit: So after posting this, I go back and play one more game for the day, a normal this time (lost enough points for today). Here's what happens
[image loading]

This never happens in ranked, I'm so fucking sad right now
TrAce/Cpt Jack for president (or both)
TyrantPotato
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Australia1541 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-03 14:03:43
July 03 2014 13:10 GMT
#11371
Got back to promos, and instant gg, someone leaves at level one never comes back, bot lane duo quo leaves for 10 minutes 2v5.....

#promoluck

Edit: second game of promos. Robbed.


+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Bot lane was duo queing and were the same people who dc'd for 10 minutes my last game and they just went as a pair everywhere ignoring team. I dont think there was a single teamfight 5v5 that entire game. I did learn however, im confident in playing nidalee into riven, with fast enough reactions the match up is quite fun. Managed some fluke ass R > pounce away from rivens flash stun.

Forever ZeNEX.
Fildun
Profile Joined December 2012
Netherlands4124 Posts
July 03 2014 18:16 GMT
#11372
Go deathless, still lose. Truly elo hell.
aurawashere
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada454 Posts
July 03 2014 22:04 GMT
#11373
were you afk in base?
Fildun
Profile Joined December 2012
Netherlands4124 Posts
July 03 2014 22:20 GMT
#11374
On July 04 2014 07:04 aurawashere wrote:
were you afk in base?
.
Heh, no. I ended 5/0/8, you can see the game on lolking if you wish, IGN: WheelKing
Sakray
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
France2198 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-03 22:48:52
July 03 2014 22:34 GMT
#11375
I stopped ranked 2 weeks ago coz I've been tired of losing after constantly destroying botlane. I start losing LP so I play 1 ranked.

Mid Fizz got buttfucked by Mid Zed and Jungle Lee (like he had 44 cs to Zed's 100 at 11min).
Bot Morgana/Cait kept giving Enemy Vayne double kills. If Jungle Skarner tries to help, it's triple kill for Vayne.

And meanwhile in toplane, I smashed a Vlad with my Ryze. Buut since I was roaming alot to help team and get free kils, and he was afk brain farm yolomode in toplane, he got my 2 turrets.

I'm so tired of this right now.

Which champs are basically free elo if you're skilled enough ?
Volband
Profile Joined March 2011
Hungary6034 Posts
July 03 2014 23:51 GMT
#11376
On July 03 2014 22:10 TyrantPotato wrote:
Got back to promos, and instant gg, someone leaves at level one never comes back, bot lane duo quo leaves for 10 minutes 2v5.....

#promoluck

Edit: second game of promos. Robbed.


+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Bot lane was duo queing and were the same people who dc'd for 10 minutes my last game and they just went as a pair everywhere ignoring team. I dont think there was a single teamfight 5v5 that entire game. I did learn however, im confident in playing nidalee into riven, with fast enough reactions the match up is quite fun. Managed some fluke ass R > pounce away from rivens flash stun.


3-5-4 LB with meijai and a Leona with rod. I wish I could read minds!
Amui
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada10567 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-05 11:04:44
July 05 2014 09:31 GMT
#11377
Fuck eve. I killed the jax 1v1, and then ignite smite eve comes to my lane right before lee, and finishes me off. I'm still in great shape, lane is pushing towards me, so I freeze and make him lose as much as possible. Eve is just sitting in the close bush waiting for it to push out again. I make it out, but have to base. I come back, and jax starts playing strangely. I wait for the wave to push near my turret before even taking a creep and EVE IS STILL FUCKING THERE. First blood into repeated camping until I lose my turret, and even then I'm up 40 cs. That's still not enough though, I'm sitting farming my inner turret, walk out and eve is in the bush right outside fucking doubles.

And then I run into a D1/challenger smurf who I know the main of. Fun times.

Finally, rengar. This champion is stupid as fuck. No fucking reason why he should be able to oneshot people from stealth without warning. Whoever decided sticking 2x autoattack reset skills onto the champ is retarded.
Porouscloud - NA LoL
Maluk
Profile Joined August 2011
France987 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-05 15:15:35
July 05 2014 13:54 GMT
#11378
I tried to go jungle in a ranked game for the first time after a long while and it reminded me why I decided not to go jungle any more. All lanes feeding (best score after laning phase 1/4 for out roplaner). Bot lane was giving a kill per minute to the enemy Caitlyn. So that is 11/0 Caitlyn at 11 minutes. Don't know how I even managed to shut her down.

And it's not even like I got "outjunled" by the enemy jungler. The laners fed without jungler intervention and got their kills exclusively when I was ganking.

Lesson learned : I need to be on a lane to make sure that at least one of three lanes doesn't utterly feed. I'm going back to "anything but jungle" lol.
nafta
Profile Joined August 2010
Bulgaria18893 Posts
July 05 2014 15:07 GMT
#11379
Every time I read a comment about how diamond is really nice and nobody trolls I wish there were replays to just link my match history.Every game there is someone who feeds on purpose,runs around without using abilities,afks or multiple lanes go 0/10.There has literally been not a single balanced game in my last 30+.Don't even care if I lose just want to play a game with actual human beings and not what I see in my games.
[DUF]MethodMan
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Germany1716 Posts
July 05 2014 18:51 GMT
#11380
Today, Riot decided to not have me win a single game. Exclusively on my teams people dc, bug splat, etc. What have I done?
Prev 1 567 568 569 570 571 687 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 83
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12581
Rain 1775
Artosis 810
White-Ra 220
ToSsGirL 43
Dota 2
monkeys_forever616
NeuroSwarm168
League of Legends
Doublelift4286
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1232
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2278
WinterStarcraft137
Other Games
summit1g9022
shahzam687
ArmadaUGS682
Day[9].tv597
JimRising 490
C9.Mang0306
ViBE138
Maynarde117
Trikslyr46
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick745
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream116
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 95
• davetesta28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1188
• Day9tv597
• Shiphtur274
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
9h 46m
OSC
12h 46m
Stellar Fest
12h 46m
OSC
23h 46m
Stellar Fest
1d 12h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.