• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:09
CEST 22:09
KST 05:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8479 users

The Shikyo Memorial for QQ Therapy - Page 537

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 535 536 537 538 539 687 Next
MooMooMugi
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States10531 Posts
February 16 2014 19:52 GMT
#10721
On a huge losing streak in ranked because I've been going on tilt so easily, this needs to stop ><
|LoL & SC2 IGN both my username| Just livin' the baylife| Hearthstone ID: MooMooMugi#1544| Dank Memer since 2011
GTPGlitch
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
5061 Posts
February 16 2014 23:55 GMT
#10722
I have officially remembered why I don't play normals anymore

Testing tp/exhaust support alistar - give Katarina FB against gragas mid. She proceeds by going straight for hextech gunblade, feeding gragas about 4 kills in the process and somehow falling behind to be 3 levels under gragas. No boots until the 20 minute mark... Sees our blue get warded by presumably the enemy lee, gets pinged back several times, tries to solo it anyway, lee and yasuo just walk around the bush and kill her -_-

And the worst part is that we would have won that game anyway if our jungle kayle didn't d/c... I was like 3/4/18, lucian was pretty far ahead of their graves, talon was fairly even with yasuo, and kayle was pretty even with lee. As long as we killed gragas/yasuo we won every fight, but alas -_-;;
Jo Byung Se #1 fan | CJ_Rush(reborn) fan | Liquid'Jinro(ret) fan | Liquid'Taeja fan | oGsTheSuperNada fan | Iris[gm](ret) fan |
SoraLimit
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada747 Posts
February 17 2014 01:49 GMT
#10723
I'm done. I don't want to play ranked anymore. This season has already gone to shit, and it's only the second month in. I can't stand the massive losing streaks and the shitty playing I have done. I don't feel like I'm improving and when I do, the universe decides to throw a curveball and randomly let our teammates throw. I am done.
miicah
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia2470 Posts
February 17 2014 05:09 GMT
#10724
On February 16 2014 21:32 krndandaman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2014 13:29 GolemMadness wrote:
I love when I'm 15-5-11, but then I don't take lantern once so our Thresh trash talks me the entire rest of the game/after game. Sometimes I wish you could punch people in the face through your screen.


That feel when someone trash talks you, you ignore them and proceed to play like a god, then one fuck up and they trash talk you again. You know they've been waiting this whole time to call you out one one thing despite playing near perfect till then.


You mean like when your full AP amumu comes to lane and the lucian is obviously dead, yet he rages in all caps about how you should learn to flay (even though he was dead to rights, no mana or flash???). Then proceeds to berate you (and the enemy support) the entire game "look at these two retards fighting."

I have thick skin, but fuck me sometimes people really get to you.

We lost that game btw despite having a crushing first 20mins. 0 tank item amumu OP.
@miicah88
Zooper31
Profile Joined May 2009
United States5713 Posts
February 17 2014 06:13 GMT
#10725
If I've learned anything from doing arams it's to dodge the game if you don't have a healer on your team or your team isn't the most godly poke team ever. It's pointless to play otherwise because you can guarantee the enemy team has a Soraka, Sona, or Alistar spamming heals making the game impossible. Or they have Lux, Grag, and Ziggs all on the same team spamming you nonstop.
Asato ma sad gamaya, tamaso ma jyotir gamaya, mrtyor mamrtam gamaya
Amui
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada10567 Posts
February 17 2014 07:26 GMT
#10726
Failed like 3 promo series in a row now. So fucking frustrating to get your team like 4 kills early, but it doesn't matter if bot lane's getting shit on so hard they can't do anything.

Some games I play like shit, and get carried, but I never seem to be able to hard carry my team.
Porouscloud - NA LoL
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
February 17 2014 08:35 GMT
#10727
--- Nuked ---
IMoperator
Profile Joined October 2011
4476 Posts
February 17 2014 09:17 GMT
#10728
gotta love having those last 3 games as my promos to fucking diamond. someone please, shoot me in the fucking head.
[image loading]
Cheap0
Profile Joined July 2012
United States540 Posts
February 17 2014 09:33 GMT
#10729
Too many must ban champions right now.

Kassadin
Yasuo
Kha'zix
Thresh
Gragas
Elise
Vi
Dr. Mundo
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
February 17 2014 09:35 GMT
#10730
On February 17 2014 18:33 Cheap0 wrote:
Too many must ban champions right now.

Kassadin
Yasuo
Kha'zix
Thresh
Gragas
Elise
Vi
Dr. Mundo


I seriously doubt Gragas, Vi, or Mundo is worth banning. The rest I can understand.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Amui
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada10567 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-17 10:20:47
February 17 2014 10:14 GMT
#10731
I hate this game. Somehow the other team has great picks, and then my team picks top nocturne into jax and xerath(first time) into LB.

Can't win to save my life. Went through 2 promo series to return to plat 1, people just troll or DC or straight up just feed. It's fucking ridiculous.
Porouscloud - NA LoL
IMoperator
Profile Joined October 2011
4476 Posts
February 17 2014 13:22 GMT
#10732
second fucking promos to diamond lost. I swear to fucking god promo series are rigged. it took me NINE promos just to go from plat 3 to plat 2, and now I win a bunch straight to get into my diamond promos, and as soon as i get there I get the raging retards, the feeders and all that other shit. I just want fucking diamond already, haven't i suffered enough???
Shotcoder
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2316 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-17 15:09:33
February 17 2014 14:31 GMT
#10733
I think riot has an alogirithm that puts the fucking worst possible players in your MMR on your team during promos. it never fucking fails I get the one retard that feeds, rages, or just has no fucking idea what League of Legends is.

Edit: how do some people win games? I honestly dont understand... Like I watch my lee sin get FB and 2 kills afterwards, then proceed to die 9 times in a row. same with Pantheon. How the fuck do you win games?
Shotcoder - C+ BW Terran, Gold LoL(ADC Main)
lterav
Profile Joined February 2014
16 Posts
February 17 2014 16:39 GMT
#10734
Took a long break from this game for nearly half of last year. Decided to come back and give Season 4 a shot. Due to taking a long break from the game, I knew I played pretty horribly, and went 2-8 in my provisionals, and take responsibility for that. Before I decided to really sit down and grind out more games from this point on, I checked out some videos on how to improve, specifically from this page. Needless to say, I realized a lot of things I was lacking that I didn't know about before, and decided to be more conscious of my play and my mistakes.

Fast forward to now, and I feel my recent games from the 10 provisionals I did earlier are good improvement. Except now. I keep losing. Many times In a row.

http://i.imgur.com/wyo5jtx.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/w8VbY7n.jpg

I thought getting humbled by how much more I have to improve as evidenced by the videos I watched would ease the sting of losing games. It did for awhile. Then games like these happen again, just like they happened in Season 3 right before I quit. I know I still make mistakes even now, and maybe the roles I main (bot lane) may have something to do with it. But I just don't know what to do anymore.
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
February 17 2014 22:44 GMT
#10735
--- Nuked ---
MooMooMugi
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States10531 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-17 22:52:08
February 17 2014 22:51 GMT
#10736
On February 18 2014 07:44 krndandaman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2014 01:39 lterav wrote:
Took a long break from this game for nearly half of last year. Decided to come back and give Season 4 a shot. Due to taking a long break from the game, I knew I played pretty horribly, and went 2-8 in my provisionals, and take responsibility for that. Before I decided to really sit down and grind out more games from this point on, I checked out some videos on how to improve, specifically from this page. Needless to say, I realized a lot of things I was lacking that I didn't know about before, and decided to be more conscious of my play and my mistakes.

Fast forward to now, and I feel my recent games from the 10 provisionals I did earlier are good improvement. Except now. I keep losing. Many times In a row.

http://i.imgur.com/wyo5jtx.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/w8VbY7n.jpg

I thought getting humbled by how much more I have to improve as evidenced by the videos I watched would ease the sting of losing games. It did for awhile. Then games like these happen again, just like they happened in Season 3 right before I quit. I know I still make mistakes even now, and maybe the roles I main (bot lane) may have something to do with it. But I just don't know what to do anymore.


That's tough. What rank were you last season?

I don't know if you saw the post on reddit about a D1 player's climb from bronze to diamond, but he listed the best roles to carry with for each tier. I agree with most of his conclusions.

For silver, he said mid is the best to carry with. No one wards so it is very easy to roam and snowball yourself and other lanes, which it seems the khazix in your last game did. As an adc, no one peels for you and the lack of wards makes it very hard for you to survive if your opponent is fed.

Granted, you should be able to still carry yourself out with adc but it might take a bit until the sample size becomes larger.
If your mid isn't bad, go mid and carry.

Assuming you GET mid, dont forget in low elo 4 people call mid and top and believe they are gunna carry but end up being the ones that need to be carried
|LoL & SC2 IGN both my username| Just livin' the baylife| Hearthstone ID: MooMooMugi#1544| Dank Memer since 2011
Sakray
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
France2198 Posts
February 17 2014 22:55 GMT
#10737
I have a s3 challenger with a s3 diamond in my team, I'm adc. We shit on their botlane, denying farm and xp, but their jungle starts camping us, + their top teleporting to fuck us up even more, so Vayne catches up in farm, not in kills (she got none, and half the assists). She was constantly low hp but diving against a Leona as Lucian/Annie isn't a good idea.

Midlane Kassadin (our challenger) gets 0-3'd by their Swain, our top starts flaming hardcore all game long, what the fucking fuck
lterav
Profile Joined February 2014
16 Posts
February 17 2014 23:29 GMT
#10738
On February 18 2014 07:44 krndandaman wrote:
That's tough. What rank were you last season?

I don't know if you saw the post on reddit about a D1 player's climb from bronze to diamond, but he listed the best roles to carry with for each tier. I agree with most of his conclusions.

For silver, he said mid is the best to carry with. No one wards so it is very easy to roam and snowball yourself and other lanes, which it seems the khazix in your last game did. As an adc, no one peels for you and the lack of wards makes it very hard for you to survive if your opponent is fed.

Granted, you should be able to still carry yourself out with adc but it might take a bit until the sample size becomes larger.
If your mid isn't bad, go mid and carry.

Actually haven't seen that post, I'll definitely dig that up now, sounds like it'd be real helpful to me. Last season I peaked at Silver I~80LP, and after provisionals this season I ended up at Bronze I, and now in Silver V. The Bronze to Silver promos went by pretty easily and quickly, mainly because I felt I had enough impact in the games that even when behind I'd be able to pull my team through. But now I feel a bit stuck where I'm getting games like the above, and that no matter how much I try to minimize mistakes it's just not enough.

As for playing mid, what MooMooMugi says is true, in that an overwhelming majority of my games mid is called/picked. In S3 I often called "fill" and what this translated to was me not being able to play mid all that often. So by virtue of not having played it often in ranked, I haven't felt comfortable in calling mid as my first choice (lack of balls I guess) even though I'm probably confident that I'd do a better job than the random person calling it in my games.

In any case I do appreciate the advice. I feel that playing more mid lane might be a possible solution to my current situation.

And to add more QQ to the thread, I just had a game where I went 14/1/17 with MF to gain 18 points, only to lose it right away and put me back to 0 points, playing MF again, but going 2/0/1 because top and mid went 2/10/0 and 1/10/0 respectively...
739
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bearded Elder29905 Posts
February 18 2014 07:35 GMT
#10739
I just can't win games recently, I've went from 90LP into 0LP... premade bot in almost every game, feeding their lanes like a true wood V players, Varus 3/15, Thresh 1/12. Damn even if I perform 100% of mid/top or jungle I just can't carry the game on my own.
WriterSalty oldboy that loves memes | One and only back-to-back Liquibet Winner
Cheap0
Profile Joined July 2012
United States540 Posts
February 18 2014 08:03 GMT
#10740
Miles ahead, then enemy team wins two team fights, takes a dragon, 3 towers, and an inhibitor before our top-lane Mordekaiser groups. All this, because he won't fucking group. Then he proceeds to rage all game about how terrible we are. Nobody even got mad at him or anything, he was the only one raging.

Thanks for nothing you useless piece of shit. It's 100% your fault that we lost.
Prev 1 535 536 537 538 539 687 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 855
SteadfastSC568
EnkiAlexander 64
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 568
ZombieGrub137
JuggernautJason65
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23862
Soulkey 291
Mini 163
White-Ra 139
Trap 25
ToSsGirL 25
Shine 21
NotJumperer 19
League of Legends
Doublelift1129
Counter-Strike
fl0m1467
shoxiejesuss587
C9.Mang0177
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King95
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2453
Liquid`Hasu1932
Other Games
Grubby2861
ArmadaUGS1691
B2W.Neo527
shahzam269
Pyrionflax187
UpATreeSC77
Chillindude58
Dewaltoss52
Trikslyr44
Railgan24
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV183
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream106
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 8
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 50
• Azhi_Dahaki29
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV320
League of Legends
• TFBlade1114
• Noizen210
Other Games
• imaqtpie1103
• Scarra741
• Shiphtur296
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13h 51m
OSC
16h 51m
Stellar Fest
16h 51m
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 16h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.