• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:39
CEST 23:39
KST 06:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9857 users

The Shikyo Memorial for QQ Therapy - Page 535

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 533 534 535 536 537 687 Next
GolemMadness
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada11044 Posts
February 07 2014 02:46 GMT
#10681
It's seriously like when I jungle, no matter what, all my lanes lose. I camp a lane? They still lose. I have multiple kills and assists with zero deaths and their jungler has nothing? All lanes still lose. So fucking ridiculous.
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=FLABREZU
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-07 06:15:01
February 07 2014 03:15 GMT
#10682
--- Nuked ---
Zooper31
Profile Joined May 2009
United States5713 Posts
February 07 2014 07:28 GMT
#10683
I've failed 3 different series tonight alone. Riot knows I'm supposed to not be here so I keep ending up with 90pts after each defeat. Only have to win 1 game to get back into them but come fucking on, not possible with these teams sometimes. 1st series I end up losing because we have two different people DC'ing. 2nd series I don't quite remember, general bad games my part and teammates.

3rd series we lose because at 50min into the game our Vayne doesn't have a single defensive item, they have a Gragas and a Vi. How do you even play adc without buying a single defensive item? She had 3 completed items and she was working on a fucking BT, on Vayne, over a GA or banshees. I was supporting her and had literally 3k more gold at the end of the game and was sitting on 6 items. She just didn't have any clue what do during teamfights and got dove while attempted to kill their adc before she died.
Asato ma sad gamaya, tamaso ma jyotir gamaya, mrtyor mamrtam gamaya
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
February 07 2014 08:08 GMT
#10684
--- Nuked ---
padfoota
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Taiwan1571 Posts
February 07 2014 11:01 GMT
#10685
I dont understand how US servers are this bad >_>

I literally cannot comprehend some of the stuff you guys are saying.
Stop procrastinating
GrandInquisitor *
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
New York City13113 Posts
February 07 2014 17:28 GMT
#10686
On February 07 2014 12:15 krndandaman wrote:
welp. 0/17/1 nasus.
sold his first item trinity force for thornmail as a response to someone recommending he go armor.
me(jungle) and bot was 10/1 at that point but nasus feeding 12 kills within 20 minutes kinda cancelled that out.
first ranked game of the day. yippee

He's probably typing "Don't worry guys, I'll outscale them!"
What fun is it being cool if you can’t wear a sombrero?
Shotcoder
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2316 Posts
February 07 2014 19:59 GMT
#10687
I'm here to condone dodging. If you get a role you arent good in. Dont force me or yourself to lose mmr. I dont care about LP. I really don't but if I have to play with worse players in the future because you can't support even though you chose to support between ad and support then I dont know what to tell you. Dont do it. Dodge, take the 3 lp loss and 5 minute timer and requeue later.

Also don't play support if you're a pussy. This isnt season 2. You can farm for 25 minutes before team fights start to happen. You can't play passive and eventually take over a game. So don't sit at fucking tower half of laning phase and then dont understand how they got 2 dragons and our tower without you even poking. You are thresh, walk up and auto the fucking adc or support when they come up to cs or poke. I don't know why supports think they can just afk watch the lane every game and then complain when they lose the lane and whine to the jungler about how we dont get ganks. If you didnt play like a bitch none of this would have happened in the first place.

Secondly. Dont pick vayne in solo queue and then say "I did fine my mechanics just aren't up to par" WTF THAT"S WHAT VAYNE IS ALL ABOUT. Dont pick vayne if you dont have gold level mechanics on her when you're in a gold level game. Dont pick her if you expect to farm for 40 minutes before actually fighting. This isnt CLG and you arent fucking doublelift. we wont wait on you because we cant.

I'm going to dodge every game I get a vayne, nidalee, lee sin, or elise. They obviously require too much brainpower for people to play and the enemy team always gets the superior players. I'm going to dodge every game my team decides theyre going to play whatever they want because it ends up with GP jungle fiora top, veigar mid and lulu support at the end we lose because we dont have a strong team fight and we cant tank their adc for longer than half of a second.

Lastly don't come into Ranked and tell me you're playing for fun. This is ranked, I want to win. You want to play for fun and troll around? There's a normal queue for that. Use it, please
Shotcoder - C+ BW Terran, Gold LoL(ADC Main)
phyren
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States1067 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-07 21:32:36
February 07 2014 20:54 GMT
#10688
I honestly have no idea what the skill in this game is. I've tried winning my won lane hard, go 8/0; end the game 16/4 and still lose hard. I've tried roaming to snowball other lanes, my jungler dies at lvl 3 giving my lane opponent double buffs. I've tried split pushing, get big enough to 1v3 any of their team, my apc keeps suiciding into them and getting nothing for it so they die 4v5. I genuinely have no idea what it takes to carry out of fucking plat.

edit: oh and talking to them doesnt work either.
SoraLimit
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada747 Posts
February 08 2014 08:58 GMT
#10689
5th series towards plat this season, 5th time getting 2 - 3. I swear it's fate that decides I'm not deserving for plat. Fuck this game. I hate it, another week of break for me.
Sakray
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
France2198 Posts
February 08 2014 14:24 GMT
#10690
If you're 0-4 atm in loses, DON'T KEEP FUCKING PLAYING AND TRAKE A BREAK INSTEAD OF PLAYING ANOTHER ONE JUST TO RAGEQUIT BECAUSE YOU'RE 0-2 FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT

Their team was so fucking bad but they won just because 5v4. I was fed but Vi having sunfire/thornmail/randuin, as an adc I was basically useless.

Damnit fucking son of a bitch
Cheap0
Profile Joined July 2012
United States540 Posts
February 09 2014 10:47 GMT
#10691
It's always bot.
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
February 09 2014 10:52 GMT
#10692
Got back to gold after being placed in Silver 4

Didn't get placed in fucking Taric's Enforcers. THE LEGACY IS DEAD
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-09 16:38:14
February 09 2014 16:36 GMT
#10693
Holy fucking shit fucking yasuo players, when an alistar/wukong gets a 4 man knockup PRESS FUCKING R IS THERE SOMETHING TOO COMPLICATED FOR YOU ALL. DO I HAVE TO DRAW A DIAGRAM AT THE START OF THE MATCH.
He single handedly cost me my gold III promos -_-
Glorious SEA doto
NeoGeoOdin
Profile Joined October 2011
Colombia140 Posts
February 10 2014 15:52 GMT
#10694
Year of the Horse----> no Hecarim Skin....

feels bad man.
W2
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States1177 Posts
February 11 2014 08:52 GMT
#10695
Went 3-7 today and I feel terrible. I just want to end my life and end this suffering. But I will give my pathetic life one more chance. I mustn't let a night like this happen ever again. I'll do anything it takes
Hi
Shotcoder
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2316 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-11 08:54:40
February 11 2014 08:53 GMT
#10696
Gunna put this out there.

Skill doesn't matter. I was just in a game with Krazyness where he legit got outplayed by gold players. No not oh a few outplays here and there. He was the most deaths on the team, was trolling, feeding and being a complete asshole to everyone on the team for zero reason. Calling for ganks in a lane he couldnt win, berating the jungler for not helping, talking shit to his support who was thresh when he constantly got caught out and outplayed.

1/7 as ADC and he shit talked the whole game. this is a D1 streamer that gets 600+ viewers on a regular basis. He chose to lose that game. Volibear wasnt that far behind, I was ahead top, and our mid was even on damage if she could hit spears.

Krazyness if you read this, get better scrub, I've seen better adc play from Destiny

Edit: I'm sorry for anyone who actually enjoys watching him. He acts like a complete douchbag in game because eh's getting outplayed by people 2 complete divisions below him. Go find someone who will teach you how to play without being a douchbag.
Shotcoder - C+ BW Terran, Gold LoL(ADC Main)
Zizoz
Profile Joined June 2012
United States232 Posts
February 11 2014 10:27 GMT
#10697
I'm 3-12 over my last 15 games. I was in Gold 2; now I'm in Gold 4.

1-4 today, and I didn't even feel I played badly, except for the first game.
silencefc
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States875 Posts
February 11 2014 11:16 GMT
#10698
I'm getting so many teammates with such terrible decision making.

So. God. Damn. Greedy.
Slice like a goddamn hammer.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
February 11 2014 22:59 GMT
#10699
I can take a loss, but geez is it infuriating to be way ahead of the enemy Yi+Akali teamcomp and to have your "teammates" go and get caught around 7-8 times over the rest of the game. We had Amumu, Sona and Ziggs, we could wreck teamfights as long as we got out cc on their carries. It wasn't that hard: ward, move as one, get teamfights and avoid picks.

They scatter, never ward, Shyvana dies three times while "splitpushing" because he doesn't ward and ignore our pings when 4 enemies rush toward him, Sivir complains about a lack of wards and proceeds to get caught in our jungle (literally less than 10s later), Amumu tells us to follow him when he goes in and proceeds to facecheck the tribrush near nashor, alone, getting caught again. Game finishes to be thrown as we saw them doing Nashor while we're way too far to catch up in time, I tell them it's too late and risky and they've prob trapped it, Sivir runs to the bush to the right of the pit and proceeds to get instagibbed by Jarvan and Yi.

I can take a loss when the enemy plays better.
But it's so goddamn infuriating when it would have been that easy to avoid, were it not for teammates not being bad, but being outright retards. It's not like they put us on ignore: people talked and everything, without flaming. They were just dumb and either didn't take notice of calls, or decided to ignore them (and proceeded to suicide).
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
zer0das
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States8519 Posts
February 12 2014 02:41 GMT
#10700
I have very little free time to play League now, and when I do, its always getting DDOSed and I have 3000 ping. -.-
Prev 1 533 534 535 536 537 687 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 464
Nina 93
ViBE93
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17735
Soulkey 202
White-Ra 195
Mini 164
ToSsGirL 21
Shine 18
Dota 2
monkeys_forever249
League of Legends
Doublelift3026
Counter-Strike
fl0m1323
C9.Mang0176
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4958
Khaldor1833
Liquid`Hasu1254
Trikslyr43
Other Games
summit1g5527
ArmadaUGS2957
shahzam500
Pyrionflax159
ZombieGrub79
Mew2King64
Railgan24
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV198
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream103
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 27
• davetesta22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 47
• Azhi_Dahaki15
• HerbMon 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1323
• imaqtpie1076
• Shiphtur264
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
12h 21m
OSC
15h 21m
Stellar Fest
15h 21m
OSC
1d 2h
Stellar Fest
1d 15h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.