This time the line-up of players features Dark, GuMiho, HyuN, MC, Classic, Mvp, Sacsri, and TY.
The match will be played on Saturday, Jul 06 6:30am GMT (GMT+00:00) and streamed through Tasteless' Twitch Channel.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Waxangel
United States33705 Posts
This time the line-up of players features Dark, GuMiho, HyuN, MC, Classic, Mvp, Sacsri, and TY. The match will be played on Saturday, Jul 06 6:30am GMT (GMT+00:00) and streamed through Tasteless' Twitch Channel. | ||
|
lechatnoir
392 Posts
| ||
|
MrIronGolem27
United States255 Posts
| ||
|
SmoKim
Denmark10305 Posts
| ||
|
Garnet
Vietnam9056 Posts
| ||
|
tigera6
3516 Posts
| ||
|
WombaT
Northern Ireland27460 Posts
On July 07 2024 22:25 tigera6 wrote: I like how they also try to balance this mod with changes and such, could be sustained into pro-tournament in KR. I quite like it as more of a fun novelty, I fear if people actually go try hard and explore it fully it’ll turn out to be pretty broken for serious competition, but these kinda show matches are a nice balance between that and people just joking around. That said I don’t think I’ve yet seen a BW T or Z beat SC2 Z, but I’m pleasantly surprised at how even some of the other matchups are. Modders have done a cracking job! | ||
|
MineraIs
United States846 Posts
| ||
|
harry matthew
1 Post
| ||
|
Biedrik
United States94 Posts
On July 08 2024 05:05 WombaT wrote: Show nested quote + On July 07 2024 22:25 tigera6 wrote: I like how they also try to balance this mod with changes and such, could be sustained into pro-tournament in KR. I quite like it as more of a fun novelty, I fear if people actually go try hard and explore it fully it’ll turn out to be pretty broken for serious competition, but these kinda show matches are a nice balance between that and people just joking around. It's a fun mod, but the moment they start trying to seriously balance it the whole point will be lost. With enough changes it'll easily cease to be SC1 vs SC2. | ||
|
WombaT
Northern Ireland27460 Posts
On July 09 2024 21:59 Biedrik wrote: Show nested quote + On July 08 2024 05:05 WombaT wrote: On July 07 2024 22:25 tigera6 wrote: I like how they also try to balance this mod with changes and such, could be sustained into pro-tournament in KR. I quite like it as more of a fun novelty, I fear if people actually go try hard and explore it fully it’ll turn out to be pretty broken for serious competition, but these kinda show matches are a nice balance between that and people just joking around. It's a fun mod, but the moment they start trying to seriously balance it the whole point will be lost. With enough changes it'll easily cease to be SC1 vs SC2. Yeah agreed 100% there. Not everything has to be built to be tournament friendly, and an attempt to do so may just kill the fun of the mod | ||
|
Biedrik
United States94 Posts
On July 09 2024 22:11 WombaT wrote: Show nested quote + On July 09 2024 21:59 Biedrik wrote: On July 08 2024 05:05 WombaT wrote: On July 07 2024 22:25 tigera6 wrote: I like how they also try to balance this mod with changes and such, could be sustained into pro-tournament in KR. I quite like it as more of a fun novelty, I fear if people actually go try hard and explore it fully it’ll turn out to be pretty broken for serious competition, but these kinda show matches are a nice balance between that and people just joking around. It's a fun mod, but the moment they start trying to seriously balance it the whole point will be lost. With enough changes it'll easily cease to be SC1 vs SC2. Yeah agreed 100% there. Not everything has to be built to be tournament friendly, and an attempt to do so may just kill the fun of the mod Seems like way too many people are pinning their hopes on the mod somehow reviving interest in StarCraft, so they want it to have a hardcore ladder and pro scene. What they are missing is that the appeal of this mod inherently speaks to people already familiar with StarCraft; this isn't the kind of thing that would ever bring in new fans. | ||
|
BisuDagger
Bisutopia19391 Posts
On July 09 2024 02:02 MineraIs wrote: I really enjoy the SC1 pros vs the SC2 pros. But when SC2 pros are forced to play SC1, they look like they do t k ow what they are doing. Can we get a full ASL vs GSL line up rather than have players jumped around? Would be happy to contribute! I agree. I’m having fun watching this, but I’m tired of watching pros play the SC version they aren’t aligned with. I want a serious correct game aligned snow vs Gumiho matchup or Dark vs Mini. Soulkey vs Gumho would be great too. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Calm Dota 2Bisu Shuttle Stork BeSt Mini EffOrt actioN Horang2 Rush [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Other Games singsing2523 hiko886 Beastyqt406 ceh9379 Livibee334 XBOCT270 Hui .223 XaKoH Trikslyr44 Chillindude25 QueenE15 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
[ Show More ] Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|