• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:57
CEST 23:57
KST 06:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5827 users

[Code S] Ro8 Day 2 Season 1 2014 - Page 96

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 94 95 96
scypio
Profile Joined December 2011
Poland2127 Posts
March 21 2014 19:44 GMT
#1901
I'd like to ask this question again: is there any way to watch the GSL games comfortably and in a spoiler-free manner?

I thought it would work just like in the old days of gomTv, I would click a link, move away from my PC and watch the whole series from the couch. But now I have to click each set individually, they get mixed with next series by twitch player, I would notice how long are the games etc.

This sucks. And Maru lost
I play random | I like Hots | INnoVation | sOs | Tefel TOP1!
Zenbrez
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada5973 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-21 20:00:56
March 21 2014 20:00 GMT
#1902
On March 22 2014 02:15 juvenal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2014 02:03 Zenbrez wrote:
We may have sOo in a back to back GSL finals

what's the last time it happened?

Nvm misunderstood
Refer to my post.
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
March 21 2014 20:05 GMT
#1903
On March 22 2014 04:44 scypio wrote:
I'd like to ask this question again: is there any way to watch the GSL games comfortably and in a spoiler-free manner?

I thought it would work just like in the old days of gomTv, I would click a link, move away from my PC and watch the whole series from the couch. But now I have to click each set individually, they get mixed with next series by twitch player, I would notice how long are the games etc.

This sucks. And Maru lost


Best I can do is this

http://www.reddit.com/r/spoilerfreesc
AdministratorBreak the chains
ArTiFaKs
Profile Joined September 2013
United States1229 Posts
March 21 2014 23:03 GMT
#1904
I still don't understand why Terran's stopped making widow mines with their bio. They're much better against muta's then hellbats obviously, but even though the hellbats tank the baneling shots, widow mines still kill them much faster. And you can just tell the zerg is much more afraid of the widow mines then the hellbats.
There are things known, and things unknown, and in-between are the doors.
LockeTazeline
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
2390 Posts
March 22 2014 00:20 GMT
#1905
PartinG 5-15 in games, 0-5 in series vs. Zerg in GSL Ro8.
2-10 vs. soO
ArTiFaKs
Profile Joined September 2013
United States1229 Posts
March 22 2014 01:18 GMT
#1906
On March 22 2014 05:05 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2014 04:44 scypio wrote:
I'd like to ask this question again: is there any way to watch the GSL games comfortably and in a spoiler-free manner?

I thought it would work just like in the old days of gomTv, I would click a link, move away from my PC and watch the whole series from the couch. But now I have to click each set individually, they get mixed with next series by twitch player, I would notice how long are the games etc.

This sucks. And Maru lost


Best I can do is this

http://www.reddit.com/r/spoilerfreesc


If you are watching the VODs from twitch, just click "More Videos" and click the "Past Broadcasts" tab next to the videos tab, and hit "load more videos" and it's usually after all the segmented videos of each game there is one long video of the whole broadcast. That's what I do, anyway and it's spoiler free. Just throwing that out there, you'll still have to skip inbetween the games during the breaks and stuff but at least it's 1 continuous video and spoiler free!
There are things known, and things unknown, and in-between are the doors.
M.R. McThundercrotch
Profile Joined June 2012
United States265 Posts
March 22 2014 07:32 GMT
#1907
Here is a post of mine from nearly a year ago:

On April 05 2013 18:52 M.R. McThundercrotch wrote:
Man, that game was basically over as soon as MVP ran in with those Hellions. I can't even remember the last time I watched a game where that build was used to kill a bunch of drones.

Even if he had killed every single Drone at that base, after losing all those Hellions, Scarlett still could have done that same Baneling attack and then followed it with a round of Drones to minimize the damage. However, if he saves the Hellions to poke, posture and clean up creep, then he can safely take a third and transition into his mid-game composition and be a great spot.

Really disappointing that MVP, of all people, would lose that way. He used to be the Georges St-Pierre of StarCraft - low risk, high skill.

That game made me sad.


As soon as Maru took his hellions into Life's base, I knew he had lost. Suiciding all your hellions just does not work. If they die, you die. You lose map control, scouting and the ability to even defend a counter attack and you cannot rebuild your army fast enough to keep up. Terran is not Zerg and hellions are not zerglings. In the midgame, a hellion runby is not harassment, it is damn near, if not completely, an all-in. You have to either kill an inordinate number of drones (we're talking like 30) or the Zerg just has to completely mishandle the follow up. I mean, 14 drones is 700 minerals and Zerg can remake that many all in one go. Maru lost more than that in resources (minerals and supply) in the attack and it takes far, far longer for him to rebuild. Again, he kills every single drone in that base, but loses his hellions, and the game ends in the exact same way.

Pros should not be losing games like this, especially not Maru, and casters should really recognize it as a huge blunder. Am I wrong? Is there something I am not seeing? Every time I see a Terran player try that, they immediately get counter attacked with ling/bane and never hold. It is just...I am a platinum scrub and I realized this when SlayerS was still a team. I feel like I am taking crazy pills or something.
On June 30 2012 01:42 iNcontroL wrote: Fuck a lot of you. Fuck you forever.
Kitaen
Profile Joined June 2011
Austria466 Posts
March 22 2014 08:12 GMT
#1908
On March 21 2014 21:42 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2014 21:37 Rollora wrote:
On March 21 2014 21:33 Alhoon wrote:
On March 21 2014 21:27 SC2Toastie wrote:
On March 21 2014 21:23 Alhoon wrote:
On March 21 2014 21:17 Musicus wrote:
On March 21 2014 21:03 Alhoon wrote:
On March 21 2014 20:59 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Parting needed more of this

[image loading]

It takes a special kind of idiot to not split your army against storms or archons. For those saying that's hard, try microing phoenix against them and come back saying splitting is hard.


you don't even need to split, you just don't have to fly around doing nothing while getting stormed, the mutas could've just attacked the HTs or just fly out of range, just do anything ^^

Then, what is the counter for ling muta corruptor? If storms and archons are out of the question, what's left? Void Rays I feel are completely useless, you can't mass them fast enough and they're useless vs. more muta heavy composition, even en masse. Phoenix with range maybe in theory but seeing even Parting, one of the best players in the world, can't micro them good enough, I don't think anyone can. Mass Stalker is a no-go due to lings.

Sick Phoenix microcombined with the zoning of Archons and Storm.

I don't think I've ever seen that pulled off on GSL level, even more so if you consider P has to macro during all that. If I see it pulled off in the finals, that'd be the sickest thing ever.

well microing(splitting, emping, attacking from different angles etc etc), mutlitasking (harass meanwhile, expand or whatever) and macro behind all that is something that terran has to do since the early WOL days, so it cant be that hard, saying microing one type of unit and maybe add a storm or two, is really easy compared to what T needs to do to win, so pls stop saying it is something hard to do, you are just not used to it


First of all that can't be compared, second of all it was totally uncalled for.

Protoss phoenix/army micro can't be compared to any other type of unit control in the game because you constantly need to keep them moving or they die and then your whole strategy falls apart. That's not what you do when you split. When you split terran units you want to move back as few units as possible to keep them from taking damage while as many units as possible fire safely at once without taking damage or being so close that they could take damage the next second.
Completely different skillset.

Phoenix micro is constant movement spam. Against corruptors (or with no range phoenix vs mutas) it's especially tough because you have to do it perfectly otherwise it's not effective. If you do it perfectly you outrange both, if you get too close you take damage and lose phoenixes, if you get too far away you're not doing damage. The line is extremely thin. Being able to walk that thin line while still macroing and controlling the rest of your army/running probes if necessary, etc. without losing phoenixes is the skillset you need for phoenix vs muta.


hahaha, yeah only that any terran army needs babysitting like this all the time, WOOAAH PHOENIX HARD TO MICRO,
go cry protoss, get serious
cba with bias like this from an offical wirter


User was warned for this post
scypio
Profile Joined December 2011
Poland2127 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-23 16:34:11
March 22 2014 08:37 GMT
#1909
On March 22 2014 10:18 ArTiFaKs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2014 05:05 Zealously wrote:
On March 22 2014 04:44 scypio wrote:
I'd like to ask this question again: is there any way to watch the GSL games comfortably and in a spoiler-free manner?

I thought it would work just like in the old days of gomTv, I would click a link, move away from my PC and watch the whole series from the couch. But now I have to click each set individually, they get mixed with next series by twitch player, I would notice how long are the games etc.

This sucks. And Maru lost


Best I can do is this

http://www.reddit.com/r/spoilerfreesc


If you are watching the VODs from twitch, just click "More Videos" and click the "Past Broadcasts" tab next to the videos tab, and hit "load more videos" and it's usually after all the segmented videos of each game there is one long video of the whole broadcast. That's what I do, anyway and it's spoiler free. Just throwing that out there, you'll still have to skip inbetween the games during the breaks and stuff but at least it's 1 continuous video and spoiler free!


No, it does not work like that...

I go to http://www.twitch.tv/gsl/profile/pastBroadcasts and I see 8 vods from Ro8 day2 instantly:

Code S Ro8 Match 4 Set 4
Code S Ro8 Match 4 Set 3
Code S Ro8 Match 4 Set 2
Code S Ro8 Match 4 Set 1
Code S Ro8 Match 3 Set 4
Code S Ro8 Match 3 Set 3
Code S Ro8 Match 3 Set 5
Code S Ro8 Match 3 Set 2

guess which player did not make it into G5... so sorry, there is no one long VoD for GSL.


e: yep, the vod is there, just need to click "Load more videos" on Past Broadcasts tab. That's the only difference between highlights and Past Broadcasts for gsl.

SpoilerFree starcraft does a better job (in theory) but it lags badly.
http://www.reddit.com/r/SpoilerFreeSC/wiki/wcs/2014season1korea died during Ro16.

reddit site links here:
http://clash.gg/vods/gsl

... and it is pretty good, but yestarday's games are still missing and you have to click through every single VoD anyway.

GSL/twitch VoD solution is really crappy. Bring GomTV back!
I play random | I like Hots | INnoVation | sOs | Tefel TOP1!
ZenithM
Profile Joined February 2011
France15952 Posts
March 22 2014 08:40 GMT
#1910
On March 22 2014 04:31 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2014 04:19 sharkie wrote:
Is it just me or do all top4 don't feel like champions (atm, Rain and Life generally are of course)?
I know they all won their matches deservedly, but there is no hype at all....

Or did the GSL lose hype?


I don't know, I think Rain vs Life will be a pretty sick finals

I agree. Rain vs Life would be sick. But I also share sharkie's concern in case we get Zest vs soO. I'm not against having a new SC2 champion every single GSL, but especially when the champion doesn't play my race, I feel less involved ;D
imrusty269
Profile Joined January 2014
United States1404 Posts
March 22 2014 10:21 GMT
#1911
NOOOOOOOO terran
Bbyong | MMA | Polt | Dream | Maru | Mvp
Kitaen
Profile Joined June 2011
Austria466 Posts
March 22 2014 10:51 GMT
#1912
On March 22 2014 17:12 Kitaen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2014 21:42 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On March 21 2014 21:37 Rollora wrote:
On March 21 2014 21:33 Alhoon wrote:
On March 21 2014 21:27 SC2Toastie wrote:
On March 21 2014 21:23 Alhoon wrote:
On March 21 2014 21:17 Musicus wrote:
On March 21 2014 21:03 Alhoon wrote:
On March 21 2014 20:59 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Parting needed more of this

[image loading]

It takes a special kind of idiot to not split your army against storms or archons. For those saying that's hard, try microing phoenix against them and come back saying splitting is hard.


you don't even need to split, you just don't have to fly around doing nothing while getting stormed, the mutas could've just attacked the HTs or just fly out of range, just do anything ^^

Then, what is the counter for ling muta corruptor? If storms and archons are out of the question, what's left? Void Rays I feel are completely useless, you can't mass them fast enough and they're useless vs. more muta heavy composition, even en masse. Phoenix with range maybe in theory but seeing even Parting, one of the best players in the world, can't micro them good enough, I don't think anyone can. Mass Stalker is a no-go due to lings.

Sick Phoenix microcombined with the zoning of Archons and Storm.

I don't think I've ever seen that pulled off on GSL level, even more so if you consider P has to macro during all that. If I see it pulled off in the finals, that'd be the sickest thing ever.

well microing(splitting, emping, attacking from different angles etc etc), mutlitasking (harass meanwhile, expand or whatever) and macro behind all that is something that terran has to do since the early WOL days, so it cant be that hard, saying microing one type of unit and maybe add a storm or two, is really easy compared to what T needs to do to win, so pls stop saying it is something hard to do, you are just not used to it


First of all that can't be compared, second of all it was totally uncalled for.

Protoss phoenix/army micro can't be compared to any other type of unit control in the game because you constantly need to keep them moving or they die and then your whole strategy falls apart. That's not what you do when you split. When you split terran units you want to move back as few units as possible to keep them from taking damage while as many units as possible fire safely at once without taking damage or being so close that they could take damage the next second.
Completely different skillset.

Phoenix micro is constant movement spam. Against corruptors (or with no range phoenix vs mutas) it's especially tough because you have to do it perfectly otherwise it's not effective. If you do it perfectly you outrange both, if you get too close you take damage and lose phoenixes, if you get too far away you're not doing damage. The line is extremely thin. Being able to walk that thin line while still macroing and controlling the rest of your army/running probes if necessary, etc. without losing phoenixes is the skillset you need for phoenix vs muta.


hahaha, yeah only that any terran army needs babysitting like this all the time, WOOAAH PHOENIX HARD TO MICRO,
go cry protoss, get serious
cba with bias like this from an offical wirter


User was warned for this post


i don't see a balance whine, admin - it's called sarcasm
cheekymonkey
Profile Joined January 2014
France1387 Posts
March 22 2014 12:31 GMT
#1913
god maru plays so exceptionally well, funny how he manages to continually stim his marines coming out of the barracks while fighting

i think still blizz has some balancing to do, maru is by far a superior player to i'd say to all other players currently in gsl.
Foxxan
Profile Joined October 2004
Sweden3427 Posts
March 22 2014 12:56 GMT
#1914
On March 22 2014 16:32 M.R. McThundercrotch wrote:
Here is a post of mine from nearly a year ago:

Show nested quote +
On April 05 2013 18:52 M.R. McThundercrotch wrote:
Man, that game was basically over as soon as MVP ran in with those Hellions. I can't even remember the last time I watched a game where that build was used to kill a bunch of drones.

Even if he had killed every single Drone at that base, after losing all those Hellions, Scarlett still could have done that same Baneling attack and then followed it with a round of Drones to minimize the damage. However, if he saves the Hellions to poke, posture and clean up creep, then he can safely take a third and transition into his mid-game composition and be a great spot.

Really disappointing that MVP, of all people, would lose that way. He used to be the Georges St-Pierre of StarCraft - low risk, high skill.

That game made me sad.


As soon as Maru took his hellions into Life's base, I knew he had lost. Suiciding all your hellions just does not work. If they die, you die. You lose map control, scouting and the ability to even defend a counter attack and you cannot rebuild your army fast enough to keep up. Terran is not Zerg and hellions are not zerglings. In the midgame, a hellion runby is not harassment, it is damn near, if not completely, an all-in. You have to either kill an inordinate number of drones (we're talking like 30) or the Zerg just has to completely mishandle the follow up. I mean, 14 drones is 700 minerals and Zerg can remake that many all in one go. Maru lost more than that in resources (minerals and supply) in the attack and it takes far, far longer for him to rebuild. Again, he kills every single drone in that base, but loses his hellions, and the game ends in the exact same way.

Pros should not be losing games like this, especially not Maru, and casters should really recognize it as a huge blunder. Am I wrong? Is there something I am not seeing? Every time I see a Terran player try that, they immediately get counter attacked with ling/bane and never hold. It is just...I am a platinum scrub and I realized this when SlayerS was still a team. I feel like I am taking crazy pills or something.

I suggest to write this post in the "designated balance discussion thread" so people see it.
Foxxan
Profile Joined October 2004
Sweden3427 Posts
March 22 2014 12:56 GMT
#1915
On March 22 2014 21:31 cheekymonkey wrote:
god maru plays so exceptionally well, funny how he manages to continually stim his marines coming out of the barracks while fighting

i think still blizz has some balancing to do, maru is by far a superior player to i'd say to all other players currently in gsl.

Ye maybe he is but in the games against life he played sloppy.
ZenithM
Profile Joined February 2011
France15952 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-22 13:02:14
March 22 2014 13:01 GMT
#1916
On March 22 2014 21:56 Foxxan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2014 16:32 M.R. McThundercrotch wrote:
Here is a post of mine from nearly a year ago:

On April 05 2013 18:52 M.R. McThundercrotch wrote:
Man, that game was basically over as soon as MVP ran in with those Hellions. I can't even remember the last time I watched a game where that build was used to kill a bunch of drones.

Even if he had killed every single Drone at that base, after losing all those Hellions, Scarlett still could have done that same Baneling attack and then followed it with a round of Drones to minimize the damage. However, if he saves the Hellions to poke, posture and clean up creep, then he can safely take a third and transition into his mid-game composition and be a great spot.

Really disappointing that MVP, of all people, would lose that way. He used to be the Georges St-Pierre of StarCraft - low risk, high skill.

That game made me sad.


As soon as Maru took his hellions into Life's base, I knew he had lost. Suiciding all your hellions just does not work. If they die, you die. You lose map control, scouting and the ability to even defend a counter attack and you cannot rebuild your army fast enough to keep up. Terran is not Zerg and hellions are not zerglings. In the midgame, a hellion runby is not harassment, it is damn near, if not completely, an all-in. You have to either kill an inordinate number of drones (we're talking like 30) or the Zerg just has to completely mishandle the follow up. I mean, 14 drones is 700 minerals and Zerg can remake that many all in one go. Maru lost more than that in resources (minerals and supply) in the attack and it takes far, far longer for him to rebuild. Again, he kills every single drone in that base, but loses his hellions, and the game ends in the exact same way.

Pros should not be losing games like this, especially not Maru, and casters should really recognize it as a huge blunder. Am I wrong? Is there something I am not seeing? Every time I see a Terran player try that, they immediately get counter attacked with ling/bane and never hold. It is just...I am a platinum scrub and I realized this when SlayerS was still a team. I feel like I am taking crazy pills or something.

I suggest to write this post in the "designated balance discussion thread" so people see it.

It's not really balance related, it's just the way it is. If you know that losing your hellions when you attempt a run-by means death (which is pretty much the case, I agree), then it's simple, don't go for the run-by in the first place. Conservative standard hellion openings are just here for map control, scouting, creep management and preventing too much greediness from zerg, not to kill shit.
cheekymonkey
Profile Joined January 2014
France1387 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-22 14:36:28
March 22 2014 14:35 GMT
#1917
On March 22 2014 16:32 M.R. McThundercrotch wrote:
Here is a post of mine from nearly a year ago:

Show nested quote +
On April 05 2013 18:52 M.R. McThundercrotch wrote:
Man, that game was basically over as soon as MVP ran in with those Hellions. I can't even remember the last time I watched a game where that build was used to kill a bunch of drones.

Even if he had killed every single Drone at that base, after losing all those Hellions, Scarlett still could have done that same Baneling attack and then followed it with a round of Drones to minimize the damage. However, if he saves the Hellions to poke, posture and clean up creep, then he can safely take a third and transition into his mid-game composition and be a great spot.

Really disappointing that MVP, of all people, would lose that way. He used to be the Georges St-Pierre of StarCraft - low risk, high skill.

That game made me sad.


As soon as Maru took his hellions into Life's base, I knew he had lost. Suiciding all your hellions just does not work. If they die, you die. You lose map control, scouting and the ability to even defend a counter attack and you cannot rebuild your army fast enough to keep up. Terran is not Zerg and hellions are not zerglings. In the midgame, a hellion runby is not harassment, it is damn near, if not completely, an all-in. You have to either kill an inordinate number of drones (we're talking like 30) or the Zerg just has to completely mishandle the follow up. I mean, 14 drones is 700 minerals and Zerg can remake that many all in one go. Maru lost more than that in resources (minerals and supply) in the attack and it takes far, far longer for him to rebuild. Again, he kills every single drone in that base, but loses his hellions, and the game ends in the exact same way.

Pros should not be losing games like this, especially not Maru, and casters should really recognize it as a huge blunder. Am I wrong? Is there something I am not seeing? Every time I see a Terran player try that, they immediately get counter attacked with ling/bane and never hold. It is just...I am a platinum scrub and I realized this when SlayerS was still a team. I feel like I am taking crazy pills or something.


Maru did the right thing to retreat with his orbital. But he did not realize life was going for an all-in. Had he been able to figure that out he probably wouldn't have killed his rocks and moved down to his lower third. In that case I think he'd been able to withstand life's attack and be in a really good position. I think the runby was a good decision in itself (and often in general), especially when going mech and you're going to have more hellions soon.
Prev 1 94 95 96
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 97
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 162
firebathero 82
910 38
NaDa 30
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm77
Counter-Strike
Fnx 775
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0181
PPMD49
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9548
Liquid`Hasu1773
Trikslyr86
Other Games
summit1g6280
Liquid`RaSZi5785
shahzam525
JimRising 226
B2W.Neo196
Pyrionflax169
KnowMe123
ArmadaUGS74
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream348
Other Games
BasetradeTV221
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 59
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 37
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1022
Other Games
• imaqtpie1095
• Shiphtur242
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 4m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 4m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.