• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:15
CEST 22:15
KST 05:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8417 users

[IEM] Sao Paulo Day 2 - Groups A & B - Page 41

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 56 Next
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
January 30 2014 17:54 GMT
#801
On January 31 2014 02:51 gingerfluffmuff wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 02:49 lannisport wrote:
It's so disheartening to be a foreigner fan. Except if you're a Naniwa/Scarlett one.

Who wants to be a Naniwa fan really? The only reason i can think of is an incredible amount of hate for korean players and Scarlett. (like there is no other left to cheer for)

If you are a fan of Swedish culture, Naniwa is your boy. I dunno, he talks the talk and mostly walks the walk. I guess some people find it appealing. I'd rather root for the amicable Canadian, but that's just me.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
January 30 2014 17:55 GMT
#802
On January 31 2014 02:51 gingerfluffmuff wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 02:49 lannisport wrote:
It's so disheartening to be a foreigner fan. Except if you're a Naniwa/Scarlett one.

Who wants to be a Naniwa fan really? The only reason i can think of is an incredible amount of hate for korean players and Scarlett. (like there is no other left to cheer for)

Even I can understand why people are Naniwa fans.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
January 30 2014 17:55 GMT
#803
On January 31 2014 02:54 Big J wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 02:50 blinken wrote:
On January 31 2014 02:49 Big J wrote:
On January 31 2014 02:40 blinken wrote:
On January 31 2014 02:37 Darkhoarse wrote:
On January 31 2014 02:36 blinken wrote:
I think it's time to retire TLO. That was disgustingly awful.

YAY SOMEONE LOST ONE GAME TIME TO CALL FOR THEIR RETIREMENT


No you're right. All the big wins he has under his belt should counteract all those platinum level losses like this.


You made a stupid post. Time to log out and rethink your life.


I actually think TLO needs that advice more than I.


You made another stupid post. Time to lof out and rethink your life.


Why should he rethink his life just because he questions TLO as a player and competitor?
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
blinken
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada368 Posts
January 30 2014 17:56 GMT
#804
On January 31 2014 02:54 Big J wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 02:50 blinken wrote:
On January 31 2014 02:49 Big J wrote:
On January 31 2014 02:40 blinken wrote:
On January 31 2014 02:37 Darkhoarse wrote:
On January 31 2014 02:36 blinken wrote:
I think it's time to retire TLO. That was disgustingly awful.

YAY SOMEONE LOST ONE GAME TIME TO CALL FOR THEIR RETIREMENT


No you're right. All the big wins he has under his belt should counteract all those platinum level losses like this.


You made a stupid post. Time to log out and rethink your life.


I actually think TLO needs that advice more than I.


You made another stupid post. Time to lof out and rethink your life.


Yes, because a website I make 0.29 posts a day at has such an impact on my character.
gingerfluffmuff
Profile Joined January 2011
Austria4570 Posts
January 30 2014 17:56 GMT
#805
On January 31 2014 02:54 Squat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 02:51 gingerfluffmuff wrote:
On January 31 2014 02:49 lannisport wrote:
It's so disheartening to be a foreigner fan. Except if you're a Naniwa/Scarlett one.

Who wants to be a Naniwa fan really? The only reason i can think of is an incredible amount of hate for korean players and Scarlett. (like there is no other left to cheer for)

If you are a fan of Swedish culture, Naniwa is your boy. I dunno, he talks the talk and mostly walks the walk. I guess some people find it appealing. I'd rather root for the amicable Canadian, but that's just me.

How is Naniwa and swedish culture related? Is doing the walk while talking so important?
・゚✧:・゚+..。✧・゚:・..。 ✧・゚ :・゚ ゜・:・ ✧・゚:・゚:.。 ✧・゚ SPARKULING *・゜・:・゚✧:・゚✧。゚+..。 ✧・゚: ✧・゚:・゜・:・゚✧::・・:・゚・゚
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
January 30 2014 17:57 GMT
#806
On January 31 2014 02:54 Squat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 02:51 gingerfluffmuff wrote:
On January 31 2014 02:49 lannisport wrote:
It's so disheartening to be a foreigner fan. Except if you're a Naniwa/Scarlett one.

Who wants to be a Naniwa fan really? The only reason i can think of is an incredible amount of hate for korean players and Scarlett. (like there is no other left to cheer for)

If you are a fan of Swedish culture, Naniwa is your boy. I dunno, he talks the talk and mostly walks the walk. I guess some people find it appealing. I'd rather root for the amicable Canadian, but that's just me.

Swedish culture is being inconsiderate, childish and rude? That's naniwa for me.
Neosteel Enthusiast
Vindicare605
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States16126 Posts
January 30 2014 17:57 GMT
#807
On January 31 2014 02:49 lannisport wrote:
It's so disheartening to be a foreigner fan. Except if you're a Naniwa/Scarlett one.


I'm curious, why would anyone just be a "foreigner" fan?

I mean I get it if your favorite player HAPPENS to be a foreigner but why cheer for foreigners to win just because they aren't Korean? I don't get that. I don't think I ever will.
aka: KTVindicare the Geeky Bartender
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
January 30 2014 17:57 GMT
#808
On January 31 2014 02:56 gingerfluffmuff wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 02:54 Squat wrote:
On January 31 2014 02:51 gingerfluffmuff wrote:
On January 31 2014 02:49 lannisport wrote:
It's so disheartening to be a foreigner fan. Except if you're a Naniwa/Scarlett one.

Who wants to be a Naniwa fan really? The only reason i can think of is an incredible amount of hate for korean players and Scarlett. (like there is no other left to cheer for)

If you are a fan of Swedish culture, Naniwa is your boy. I dunno, he talks the talk and mostly walks the walk. I guess some people find it appealing. I'd rather root for the amicable Canadian, but that's just me.

How is Naniwa and swedish culture related? Is doing the walk while talking so important?


Yes.

[image loading]
Moderator
gingerfluffmuff
Profile Joined January 2011
Austria4570 Posts
January 30 2014 17:57 GMT
#809
On January 31 2014 02:56 blinken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 02:54 Big J wrote:
On January 31 2014 02:50 blinken wrote:
On January 31 2014 02:49 Big J wrote:
On January 31 2014 02:40 blinken wrote:
On January 31 2014 02:37 Darkhoarse wrote:
On January 31 2014 02:36 blinken wrote:
I think it's time to retire TLO. That was disgustingly awful.

YAY SOMEONE LOST ONE GAME TIME TO CALL FOR THEIR RETIREMENT


No you're right. All the big wins he has under his belt should counteract all those platinum level losses like this.


You made a stupid post. Time to log out and rethink your life.


I actually think TLO needs that advice more than I.


You made another stupid post. Time to lof out and rethink your life.


Yes, because a website I make 0.29 posts a day at has such an impact on my character.

Important enough that you know where this number is actually displayed.
・゚✧:・゚+..。✧・゚:・..。 ✧・゚ :・゚ ゜・:・ ✧・゚:・゚:.。 ✧・゚ SPARKULING *・゜・:・゚✧:・゚✧。゚+..。 ✧・゚: ✧・゚:・゜・:・゚✧::・・:・゚・゚
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
January 30 2014 17:58 GMT
#810
On January 31 2014 02:57 Vindicare605 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 02:49 lannisport wrote:
It's so disheartening to be a foreigner fan. Except if you're a Naniwa/Scarlett one.


I'm curious, why would anyone just be a "foreigner" fan?

I mean I get it if your favorite player HAPPENS to be a foreigner but why cheer for foreigners to win just because they aren't Korean? I don't get that. I don't think I ever will.

Everyone likes a good underdog story.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
January 30 2014 17:58 GMT
#811
On January 31 2014 02:57 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 02:56 gingerfluffmuff wrote:
On January 31 2014 02:54 Squat wrote:
On January 31 2014 02:51 gingerfluffmuff wrote:
On January 31 2014 02:49 lannisport wrote:
It's so disheartening to be a foreigner fan. Except if you're a Naniwa/Scarlett one.

Who wants to be a Naniwa fan really? The only reason i can think of is an incredible amount of hate for korean players and Scarlett. (like there is no other left to cheer for)

If you are a fan of Swedish culture, Naniwa is your boy. I dunno, he talks the talk and mostly walks the walk. I guess some people find it appealing. I'd rather root for the amicable Canadian, but that's just me.

How is Naniwa and swedish culture related? Is doing the walk while talking so important?


Yes.

[image loading]


That walk man, it pains me every time.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
January 30 2014 17:59 GMT
#812
On January 31 2014 02:58 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 02:57 Vindicare605 wrote:
On January 31 2014 02:49 lannisport wrote:
It's so disheartening to be a foreigner fan. Except if you're a Naniwa/Scarlett one.


I'm curious, why would anyone just be a "foreigner" fan?

I mean I get it if your favorite player HAPPENS to be a foreigner but why cheer for foreigners to win just because they aren't Korean? I don't get that. I don't think I ever will.

Everyone likes a good underdog story.


"Everyone"
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
January 30 2014 17:59 GMT
#813
On January 31 2014 02:53 Xoronius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 02:51 gingerfluffmuff wrote:
On January 31 2014 02:49 lannisport wrote:
It's so disheartening to be a foreigner fan. Except if you're a Naniwa/Scarlett one.

Who wants to be a Naniwa fan really? The only reason i can think of is an incredible amount of hate for korean players and Scarlett. (like there is no other left to cheer for)

Could be his gameplay for example. There are still some people out there, who value gameplay while selecting their favorite in a gaming tournament. Sounds absurd, does´nt it?

Don't be silly, Naniwa is as much a marketed personality as any streaming ladder hero, only he has taken the role of heel rather than hero. There is a reason people talk as much or more about his twitter bullshit wars than about his games. Innovation is a player you root for if you like results and good play but don't care about personality.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
gingerfluffmuff
Profile Joined January 2011
Austria4570 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-30 18:00:40
January 30 2014 17:59 GMT
#814
On January 31 2014 02:57 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 02:56 gingerfluffmuff wrote:
On January 31 2014 02:54 Squat wrote:
On January 31 2014 02:51 gingerfluffmuff wrote:
On January 31 2014 02:49 lannisport wrote:
It's so disheartening to be a foreigner fan. Except if you're a Naniwa/Scarlett one.

Who wants to be a Naniwa fan really? The only reason i can think of is an incredible amount of hate for korean players and Scarlett. (like there is no other left to cheer for)

If you are a fan of Swedish culture, Naniwa is your boy. I dunno, he talks the talk and mostly walks the walk. I guess some people find it appealing. I'd rather root for the amicable Canadian, but that's just me.

How is Naniwa and swedish culture related? Is doing the walk while talking so important?


Yes.

[image loading]

Hm, i guess you guys need some + Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
to correct your stance while walking.
・゚✧:・゚+..。✧・゚:・..。 ✧・゚ :・゚ ゜・:・ ✧・゚:・゚:.。 ✧・゚ SPARKULING *・゜・:・゚✧:・゚✧。゚+..。 ✧・゚: ✧・゚:・゜・:・゚✧::・・:・゚・゚
Vindicare605
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States16126 Posts
January 30 2014 17:59 GMT
#815
On January 31 2014 02:58 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 02:57 Vindicare605 wrote:
On January 31 2014 02:49 lannisport wrote:
It's so disheartening to be a foreigner fan. Except if you're a Naniwa/Scarlett one.


I'm curious, why would anyone just be a "foreigner" fan?

I mean I get it if your favorite player HAPPENS to be a foreigner but why cheer for foreigners to win just because they aren't Korean? I don't get that. I don't think I ever will.

Everyone likes a good underdog story.


Which is how guys like Sora got immensely popular. I get that also.

But to use this reasoning it would mean you aren't a "foreigner" fan per se but rather just a fan of underdogs in general, including the Korean ones.
aka: KTVindicare the Geeky Bartender
Big J
Profile Joined March 2011
Austria16289 Posts
January 30 2014 18:00 GMT
#816
On January 31 2014 02:55 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 02:54 Big J wrote:
On January 31 2014 02:50 blinken wrote:
On January 31 2014 02:49 Big J wrote:
On January 31 2014 02:40 blinken wrote:
On January 31 2014 02:37 Darkhoarse wrote:
On January 31 2014 02:36 blinken wrote:
I think it's time to retire TLO. That was disgustingly awful.

YAY SOMEONE LOST ONE GAME TIME TO CALL FOR THEIR RETIREMENT


No you're right. All the big wins he has under his belt should counteract all those platinum level losses like this.


You made a stupid post. Time to log out and rethink your life.


I actually think TLO needs that advice more than I.


You made another stupid post. Time to lof out and rethink your life.


Why should he rethink his life just because he questions TLO as a player and competitor?


Just using his "TLO isn't the best player in the world, time to retire!" attitude against him.
Exarl25
Profile Joined November 2010
1887 Posts
January 30 2014 18:00 GMT
#817
On January 31 2014 02:59 Squat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 02:53 Xoronius wrote:
On January 31 2014 02:51 gingerfluffmuff wrote:
On January 31 2014 02:49 lannisport wrote:
It's so disheartening to be a foreigner fan. Except if you're a Naniwa/Scarlett one.

Who wants to be a Naniwa fan really? The only reason i can think of is an incredible amount of hate for korean players and Scarlett. (like there is no other left to cheer for)

Could be his gameplay for example. There are still some people out there, who value gameplay while selecting their favorite in a gaming tournament. Sounds absurd, does´nt it?

Don't be silly, Naniwa is as much a marketed personality as any streaming ladder hero, only he has taken the role of heel rather than hero. There is a reason people talk as much or more about his twitter bullshit wars than about his games. Innovation is a player you root for if you like results and good play but don't care about personality.


It isn't usually the Naniwa fans who are constantly harping on about all the drama surrounding him...
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
January 30 2014 18:01 GMT
#818
On January 31 2014 02:57 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 02:54 Squat wrote:
On January 31 2014 02:51 gingerfluffmuff wrote:
On January 31 2014 02:49 lannisport wrote:
It's so disheartening to be a foreigner fan. Except if you're a Naniwa/Scarlett one.

Who wants to be a Naniwa fan really? The only reason i can think of is an incredible amount of hate for korean players and Scarlett. (like there is no other left to cheer for)

If you are a fan of Swedish culture, Naniwa is your boy. I dunno, he talks the talk and mostly walks the walk. I guess some people find it appealing. I'd rather root for the amicable Canadian, but that's just me.

Swedish culture is being inconsiderate, childish and rude? That's naniwa for me.

It was a joke about some people claimed Nani's BM towards Vortix was somehow a part of some obscure Swedish social code.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-30 18:01:45
January 30 2014 18:01 GMT
#819
On January 31 2014 03:00 Big J wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 02:55 AlternativeEgo wrote:
On January 31 2014 02:54 Big J wrote:
On January 31 2014 02:50 blinken wrote:
On January 31 2014 02:49 Big J wrote:
On January 31 2014 02:40 blinken wrote:
On January 31 2014 02:37 Darkhoarse wrote:
On January 31 2014 02:36 blinken wrote:
I think it's time to retire TLO. That was disgustingly awful.

YAY SOMEONE LOST ONE GAME TIME TO CALL FOR THEIR RETIREMENT


No you're right. All the big wins he has under his belt should counteract all those platinum level losses like this.


You made a stupid post. Time to log out and rethink your life.


I actually think TLO needs that advice more than I.


You made another stupid post. Time to lof out and rethink your life.


Why should he rethink his life just because he questions TLO as a player and competitor?


Just using his "TLO isn't the best player in the world, time to retire!" attitude against him.


Except not, because a player's objective results in competitions and a random guy's opinion aren't remotely comparable.

"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
gingerfluffmuff
Profile Joined January 2011
Austria4570 Posts
January 30 2014 18:01 GMT
#820
On January 31 2014 03:01 Squat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 02:57 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
On January 31 2014 02:54 Squat wrote:
On January 31 2014 02:51 gingerfluffmuff wrote:
On January 31 2014 02:49 lannisport wrote:
It's so disheartening to be a foreigner fan. Except if you're a Naniwa/Scarlett one.

Who wants to be a Naniwa fan really? The only reason i can think of is an incredible amount of hate for korean players and Scarlett. (like there is no other left to cheer for)

If you are a fan of Swedish culture, Naniwa is your boy. I dunno, he talks the talk and mostly walks the walk. I guess some people find it appealing. I'd rather root for the amicable Canadian, but that's just me.

Swedish culture is being inconsiderate, childish and rude? That's naniwa for me.

It was a joke about some people claimed Nani's BM towards Vortix was somehow a part of some obscure Swedish social code.

I guess you got trolled mate.
・゚✧:・゚+..。✧・゚:・..。 ✧・゚ :・゚ ゜・:・ ✧・゚:・゚:.。 ✧・゚ SPARKULING *・゜・:・゚✧:・゚✧。゚+..。 ✧・゚: ✧・゚:・゜・:・゚✧::・・:・゚・゚
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 56 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 943
SteadfastSC576
EnkiAlexander 68
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 576
ZombieGrub149
JuggernautJason73
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23541
Soulkey 269
Mini 161
White-Ra 131
ToSsGirL 25
Trap 24
NotJumperer 20
Shine 19
League of Legends
Doublelift1355
Counter-Strike
fl0m1352
shoxiejesuss580
C9.Mang0161
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King84
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2792
Grubby2592
Liquid`Hasu1925
Other Games
ArmadaUGS1867
B2W.Neo564
shahzam318
Pyrionflax190
UpATreeSC69
Dewaltoss48
Trikslyr45
Railgan21
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV194
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream97
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 7
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 39
• Azhi_Dahaki31
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV347
League of Legends
• TFBlade1057
• Noizen201
Other Games
• Scarra1493
• imaqtpie1110
• Shiphtur293
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13h 45m
OSC
16h 45m
Stellar Fest
16h 45m
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 16h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.