• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:23
CEST 07:23
KST 14:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9653 users

[GSTL] Pre Season Grand Finals - Page 27

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 47 Next All
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
February 25 2013 10:46 GMT
#521
On February 25 2013 19:45 Alak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2013 19:43 Heartland wrote:
On February 25 2013 19:42 Alak wrote:
On February 25 2013 19:40 MiraMax wrote:
On February 25 2013 19:34 Alak wrote:
The problem with timewarp is that there's so little micro involved.

I mean, it's just a jump to the left.


That's complete bull... Please educate yourself before you criticize an ability for lack of micro potential. Everybody knows that it's just a jump to the left AND then a step to the riiiight ...

Worlds of difference...


This is true, and I apologize. I guess madness takes its toll.


If anyone ever does a proper Time Warp ceremony I will go to Korea personally and kiss them.


I would join you in a heartbeat. Quick, someone introduce Rocky Horror to the proteams! I want them to dream Meatloaf and breathe Tim Curry!


I want Gom to put on Rocky Horror as a stage show. Khaldor will be Rocky. Artosis will be Dr Frank-N-Furter
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
February 25 2013 10:46 GMT
#522
i think hots looks good in terms of gameplay just because it is new, and we haven't seen much of it. can't really say much about whether it might become stale over time.

after all, a generic lategame wol zvp might have been voted one of the best games ever had it happened in early 2011, since it would have been different.
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
February 25 2013 10:46 GMT
#523
On February 25 2013 19:45 Vindicare605 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2013 19:44 bo1b wrote:
On February 25 2013 19:42 Dodgin wrote:
On February 25 2013 19:41 Asha` wrote:
Quick break so I want to ask this:

Do you think HotS looks like an improvement gameplay wise so far?

Poll: Do you think HotS has better gameplay than WoL so far?

Yes (37)
 
82%

Undecided (6)
 
13%

No (2)
 
4%

45 total votes

Your vote: Do you think HotS has better gameplay than WoL so far?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No
(Vote): Undecided



For me I think it does, games seem more consistently paced at least with a good steady stream of action.


I can actually stand ZvP now so HotS is automatically better.

For real though I think every matchup is better other than ZvZ, I'm undecided on that so far.

I actually think that zvz is probably going to be worse for some reason.


Right now it definitely is. Mutalisks dominate the match up in a big way.


Yes this. Every matchup is better except ZvZ, which is sad because ZvZ was definitely the most improved at the close of WoL. I still have hope though.
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
Herect
Profile Joined January 2012
Brazil216 Posts
February 25 2013 10:47 GMT
#524
I don't think it will be like Broodwar, since SC vanilla is so much worst than its expansion, but i think HotS will be a lot better than WoL.

No turtle Zergs, less abusable composition and more micro intensive units make it better alone.
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
February 25 2013 10:47 GMT
#525
Is Symbol even at the studio?
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
February 25 2013 10:47 GMT
#526
On February 25 2013 19:46 opterown wrote:
i think hots looks good in terms of gameplay just because it is new, and we haven't seen much of it. can't really say much about whether it might become stale over time.

after all, a generic lategame wol zvp might have been voted one of the best games ever had it happened in early 2011, since it would have been different.


This.
Also there will be tons of nerfs, buffs and tweaks. I predict that swarm hosts will be nerfed into nonexistence.
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
February 25 2013 10:47 GMT
#527
On February 25 2013 19:46 opterown wrote:
i think hots looks good in terms of gameplay just because it is new, and we haven't seen much of it. can't really say much about whether it might become stale over time.

after all, a generic lategame wol zvp might have been voted one of the best games ever had it happened in early 2011, since it would have been different.


Yeah, I agree. Tentatively there appears to be a lot more room for different kinds of controlling space in the late game, and every race seems to have more options in every phase of the game overall.
Daralii
Profile Joined March 2010
United States16991 Posts
February 25 2013 10:48 GMT
#528
On February 25 2013 19:46 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2013 19:45 Alak wrote:
On February 25 2013 19:43 Heartland wrote:
On February 25 2013 19:42 Alak wrote:
On February 25 2013 19:40 MiraMax wrote:
On February 25 2013 19:34 Alak wrote:
The problem with timewarp is that there's so little micro involved.

I mean, it's just a jump to the left.


That's complete bull... Please educate yourself before you criticize an ability for lack of micro potential. Everybody knows that it's just a jump to the left AND then a step to the riiiight ...

Worlds of difference...


This is true, and I apologize. I guess madness takes its toll.


If anyone ever does a proper Time Warp ceremony I will go to Korea personally and kiss them.


I would join you in a heartbeat. Quick, someone introduce Rocky Horror to the proteams! I want them to dream Meatloaf and breathe Tim Curry!


I want Gom to put on Rocky Horror as a stage show. Khaldor will be Rocky. Artosis will be Dr Frank-N-Furter

I don't know if I could handle Artosis in drag.
Fear is freedom! Subjugation is liberation! Contradiction is truth!
Big J
Profile Joined March 2011
Austria16289 Posts
February 25 2013 10:48 GMT
#529
On February 25 2013 19:47 Herect wrote:
I don't think it will be like Broodwar, since SC vanilla is so much worst than its expansion, but i think HotS will be a lot better than WoL.

No turtle Zergs, less abusable composition and more micro intensive units make it better alone.


I hope it will not be like Broodwar... WoL was already more fun to play!
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
February 25 2013 10:48 GMT
#530
On February 25 2013 19:46 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2013 19:45 Vindicare605 wrote:
On February 25 2013 19:44 bo1b wrote:
On February 25 2013 19:42 Dodgin wrote:
On February 25 2013 19:41 Asha` wrote:
Quick break so I want to ask this:

Do you think HotS looks like an improvement gameplay wise so far?

Poll: Do you think HotS has better gameplay than WoL so far?

Yes (37)
 
82%

Undecided (6)
 
13%

No (2)
 
4%

45 total votes

Your vote: Do you think HotS has better gameplay than WoL so far?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No
(Vote): Undecided



For me I think it does, games seem more consistently paced at least with a good steady stream of action.


I can actually stand ZvP now so HotS is automatically better.

For real though I think every matchup is better other than ZvZ, I'm undecided on that so far.

I actually think that zvz is probably going to be worse for some reason.


Right now it definitely is. Mutalisks dominate the match up in a big way.


Yes this. Every matchup is better except ZvZ, which is sad because ZvZ was definitely the most improved at the close of WoL. I still have hope though.


DUDE, no matchup was as improved as PvP. It went from 4gate every single game to sometimes carrier lategame.
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
February 25 2013 10:48 GMT
#531
On February 25 2013 19:47 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2013 19:46 opterown wrote:
i think hots looks good in terms of gameplay just because it is new, and we haven't seen much of it. can't really say much about whether it might become stale over time.

after all, a generic lategame wol zvp might have been voted one of the best games ever had it happened in early 2011, since it would have been different.


This.
Also there will be tons of nerfs, buffs and tweaks. I predict that swarm hosts will be nerfed into nonexistence.


It seems like they are already in nonexistence, I'm not seeing them be used in GSTL.
Vindicare605
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States16126 Posts
February 25 2013 10:48 GMT
#532
On February 25 2013 19:47 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2013 19:46 opterown wrote:
i think hots looks good in terms of gameplay just because it is new, and we haven't seen much of it. can't really say much about whether it might become stale over time.

after all, a generic lategame wol zvp might have been voted one of the best games ever had it happened in early 2011, since it would have been different.


This.
Also there will be tons of nerfs, buffs and tweaks. I predict that swarm hosts will be nerfed into nonexistence.


I disagree very much so.

I think the Swarm Host will inevitably be one of the best new additions to the game once players figure out how to use it and counter it properly.

I'm saying this more on faith but there's a lot of glimpses of potential in the unit that I've seen that make me hopeful about it.
aka: KTVindicare the Geeky Bartender
MiraMax
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany532 Posts
February 25 2013 10:48 GMT
#533
On February 25 2013 19:42 Alak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2013 19:40 MiraMax wrote:
On February 25 2013 19:34 Alak wrote:
The problem with timewarp is that there's so little micro involved.

I mean, it's just a jump to the left.


That's complete bull... Please educate yourself before you criticize an ability for lack of micro potential. Everybody knows that it's just a jump to the left AND then a step to the riiiight ...

Worlds of difference...


This is true, and I apologize. I guess madness takes its toll.


No worries. I agree that like many other HOTS innovations time warp still lacks a bit of that pelvic thrust that really drives you insane...
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
February 25 2013 10:48 GMT
#534
On February 25 2013 19:47 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2013 19:46 opterown wrote:
i think hots looks good in terms of gameplay just because it is new, and we haven't seen much of it. can't really say much about whether it might become stale over time.

after all, a generic lategame wol zvp might have been voted one of the best games ever had it happened in early 2011, since it would have been different.


Yeah, I agree. Tentatively there appears to be a lot more room for different kinds of controlling space in the late game, and every race seems to have more options in every phase of the game overall.

Which is why it should be better. Not including another Queen range patch of course lol.
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
February 25 2013 10:49 GMT
#535
On February 25 2013 19:48 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2013 19:46 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On February 25 2013 19:45 Vindicare605 wrote:
On February 25 2013 19:44 bo1b wrote:
On February 25 2013 19:42 Dodgin wrote:
On February 25 2013 19:41 Asha` wrote:
Quick break so I want to ask this:

Do you think HotS looks like an improvement gameplay wise so far?

Poll: Do you think HotS has better gameplay than WoL so far?

Yes (37)
 
82%

Undecided (6)
 
13%

No (2)
 
4%

45 total votes

Your vote: Do you think HotS has better gameplay than WoL so far?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No
(Vote): Undecided



For me I think it does, games seem more consistently paced at least with a good steady stream of action.


I can actually stand ZvP now so HotS is automatically better.

For real though I think every matchup is better other than ZvZ, I'm undecided on that so far.

I actually think that zvz is probably going to be worse for some reason.


Right now it definitely is. Mutalisks dominate the match up in a big way.


Yes this. Every matchup is better except ZvZ, which is sad because ZvZ was definitely the most improved at the close of WoL. I still have hope though.


DUDE, no matchup was as improved as PvP. It went from 4gate every single game to sometimes carrier lategame.

I actually think pvp got worse lol over time in wol lol.
SC2ShoWTimE
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany722 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-25 10:51:39
February 25 2013 10:49 GMT
#536
On February 25 2013 19:44 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2013 19:43 AxionSteel wrote:
On February 25 2013 19:41 Vindicare605 wrote:
On February 25 2013 19:39 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 25 2013 19:37 LimitSEA wrote:
On February 25 2013 19:36 DarkLordOlli wrote:
That was purely WoL, widow mines did nothing at all.

That drop denial was alllll Hots.


The first one, second one was stormed out.
The game overall was WoL PvT with a few slight additions like MSC and afterburners. But even the strats from both were WoL


TBH that's how PvT has been going on the beta for a long time.

Mech is better off than WoL but it's still hard as fuck to play it perfectly so most Terrans will stick with bio play which doesn't really benefit much at all from the new units.

What I can see happening is some more incorporation of Ravens into the match up since Seeker Missile is now so much better but that's a risky transition considering the power of Feedback. /shrug


Really can't see pros using ravens vs protoss, for the reason you suggested.



Ravens are ridiculously good lategame with Ghosts and a mech composition


yea lol
just watch thorzain. an army out of raven/viking/battle cruiser/ghost and some tanks is basically impossible to beat as protoss. mass pdd soak up stalker/tempest shots for ever. ghost beat ht with good control and hunter seeker missile or yamato cannon deal massive damage to carrier and tempest. vikings destroy void rays/colossai. there is not much you can do in a direct fight.

maybe it isnt impossible to beat but it is super cost effective. it is difficult to get there of course.
Progamer
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
February 25 2013 10:49 GMT
#537
On February 25 2013 19:48 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2013 19:46 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On February 25 2013 19:45 Vindicare605 wrote:
On February 25 2013 19:44 bo1b wrote:
On February 25 2013 19:42 Dodgin wrote:
On February 25 2013 19:41 Asha` wrote:
Quick break so I want to ask this:

Do you think HotS looks like an improvement gameplay wise so far?

Poll: Do you think HotS has better gameplay than WoL so far?

Yes (37)
 
82%

Undecided (6)
 
13%

No (2)
 
4%

45 total votes

Your vote: Do you think HotS has better gameplay than WoL so far?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No
(Vote): Undecided



For me I think it does, games seem more consistently paced at least with a good steady stream of action.


I can actually stand ZvP now so HotS is automatically better.

For real though I think every matchup is better other than ZvZ, I'm undecided on that so far.

I actually think that zvz is probably going to be worse for some reason.


Right now it definitely is. Mutalisks dominate the match up in a big way.


Yes this. Every matchup is better except ZvZ, which is sad because ZvZ was definitely the most improved at the close of WoL. I still have hope though.


DUDE, no matchup was as improved as PvP. It went from 4gate every single game to sometimes carrier lategame.

4gate into collosus wars :p
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Vindicare605
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States16126 Posts
February 25 2013 10:50 GMT
#538
On February 25 2013 19:49 bo1b wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2013 19:48 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 25 2013 19:46 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On February 25 2013 19:45 Vindicare605 wrote:
On February 25 2013 19:44 bo1b wrote:
On February 25 2013 19:42 Dodgin wrote:
On February 25 2013 19:41 Asha` wrote:
Quick break so I want to ask this:

Do you think HotS looks like an improvement gameplay wise so far?

Poll: Do you think HotS has better gameplay than WoL so far?

Yes (37)
 
82%

Undecided (6)
 
13%

No (2)
 
4%

45 total votes

Your vote: Do you think HotS has better gameplay than WoL so far?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No
(Vote): Undecided



For me I think it does, games seem more consistently paced at least with a good steady stream of action.


I can actually stand ZvP now so HotS is automatically better.

For real though I think every matchup is better other than ZvZ, I'm undecided on that so far.

I actually think that zvz is probably going to be worse for some reason.


Right now it definitely is. Mutalisks dominate the match up in a big way.


Yes this. Every matchup is better except ZvZ, which is sad because ZvZ was definitely the most improved at the close of WoL. I still have hope though.


DUDE, no matchup was as improved as PvP. It went from 4gate every single game to sometimes carrier lategame.

I actually think pvp got worse lol over time in wol lol.


I think so too.

I'd rather watch 10 4 gate games than have to sit through a single 40 minute game of LAZER WARS.
aka: KTVindicare the Geeky Bartender
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-25 10:52:02
February 25 2013 10:51 GMT
#539
On February 25 2013 19:48 Vindicare605 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2013 19:47 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 25 2013 19:46 opterown wrote:
i think hots looks good in terms of gameplay just because it is new, and we haven't seen much of it. can't really say much about whether it might become stale over time.

after all, a generic lategame wol zvp might have been voted one of the best games ever had it happened in early 2011, since it would have been different.


This.
Also there will be tons of nerfs, buffs and tweaks. I predict that swarm hosts will be nerfed into nonexistence.


I disagree very much so.

I think the Swarm Host will inevitably be one of the best new additions to the game once players figure out how to use it and counter it properly.

I'm saying this more on faith but there's a lot of glimpses of potential in the unit that I've seen that make me hopeful about it.


I think it'll be the worst addition once it's figured out, lol. It forces all ins and I hate that.

People don't appreciate PvP enough. Yeah it's lots of laz0r wars but at least getting there is interesting. More interesting than 4gate wars at least.
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Vindicare605
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States16126 Posts
February 25 2013 10:51 GMT
#540
On February 25 2013 19:49 SC2ShoWTimE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2013 19:44 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 25 2013 19:43 AxionSteel wrote:
On February 25 2013 19:41 Vindicare605 wrote:
On February 25 2013 19:39 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 25 2013 19:37 LimitSEA wrote:
On February 25 2013 19:36 DarkLordOlli wrote:
That was purely WoL, widow mines did nothing at all.

That drop denial was alllll Hots.


The first one, second one was stormed out.
The game overall was WoL PvT with a few slight additions like MSC and afterburners. But even the strats from both were WoL


TBH that's how PvT has been going on the beta for a long time.

Mech is better off than WoL but it's still hard as fuck to play it perfectly so most Terrans will stick with bio play which doesn't really benefit much at all from the new units.

What I can see happening is some more incorporation of Ravens into the match up since Seeker Missile is now so much better but that's a risky transition considering the power of Feedback. /shrug


Really can't see pros using ravens vs protoss, for the reason you suggested.



Ravens are ridiculously good lategame with Ghosts and a mech composition


yea lol
just watch thorzain. an army out of raven/viking/battle cruiser/ghost and some tanks is basically impossible to beat as protoss. mass pdd soak up stalker/tempest shots for ever. ghost beat ht with good control and hunter seeker missile or yamato cannon deal massive damage to carrier and tempest. vikings destroy void rays/colossai. there is not much you can do in a direct fight.

maybe it isnt impossible to beat but it is super cost effective.


That sounds like Thorzain.

Obvious problem with that kind of unit composition is how ridiculously hard it is to get out that combination of units due to the insane amount of gas required.
aka: KTVindicare the Geeky Bartender
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 47 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft744
PiGStarcraft218
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 385
Stork 206
ggaemo 142
Leta 121
PianO 61
Hyuk 32
Bale 16
yabsab 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm200
League of Legends
JimRising 697
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox542
Mew2King59
Westballz46
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor635
Other Games
summit1g8851
Coldzera 830
C9.Mang0297
Sick126
RuFF_SC2120
ViBE82
ArmadaUGS42
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick692
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream128
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 101
• Letter1410
• Adnapsc2 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2196
League of Legends
• Lourlo1402
• Stunt393
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
4h 37m
Online Event
5h 37m
FEL
10h 37m
AI Arena Tournament
11h 37m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h 37m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.